ALANA Pt. 01

Story Info
I am kidnapped while walking in the woods.
3.2k words
4.26
6.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody in this story is over eighteen years of age. It ends well. Not in this episode but later. And it was a great adventure.

I have found in my brief eighteen years on the planet that beyond the pleasures of my body there is only one other pleasure I would not forgo, and that is the happiness I have experienced in the enjoyment of natural scenery. Accordingly, one day, having driven by car alone into the countryside, I disembarked the vehicle and began to run and walk up into the hills, carrying a little food and abundant fluids with me, attired in khaki shorts, a short red top, perfunctory underthings, socks and running shoes. My blond hair fell upon my shoulders, my boobies and bottom flowed smoothly under what clothing concealed them. No matter, I was sure I was alone as the kilometers passed and on I traveled.

My wanderings along such lonely trails have been many, and in practice often solitary, and in so doing my thoughts never considered the idea that I might be putting myself in any danger, so I continued on alone and about noon stopped to eat and drink by a lake. After my repast I undressed and stepped softly into the water and enjoyed a swim, naked as the day I was born, and when I finished stood admiring the pastoral scene and only in passing noticed that some distance away was a small boat. And from the boat came a glint as the sun reflected off of glass, and I imagined my naked body was being observed by a stranger through binoculars. A stranger, almost certainly a man, but I felt nothing and imagined no danger.

And at length I dressed and continued on my walk, staying close to the lake along the path becoming less and less well-worn as I proceeded, and yet I continued knowing I was now in parts not well traveled, but nevertheless exceedingly beautiful and after another hour I stopped and sat a while and after a time considered that it was time now to turn back, so I would reach my car before it turned dark. As I started to walk I noticed again the boat on the lake, closer this time. I walked on, now perhaps slightly concerned that I was still being observed, though I was now fully clothed, and knowing it was some kilometers in distance to travel before I regained my car.

And then I saw ahead of me a man, a man standing ahead of me, and he wore a hood and this frightened me, as well it should, and I turned and started to walk back from where I had come, knowing this took me further from safety. And now I saw another man, standing ahead of me on the path, a second man, also wearing a hood and this frightened me more. And then he started toward me and I turned to run, but the other man was now very near and I headed off the path into the woods. And, before I had gone fifty meters they caught me and one held my arms while another pressed a cloth to my nose and held it tight and, though it took a minute, I fell unconscious.

After some time I woke. I think it may have been a few hours, because the dusk was upon us. I was in the boat, at least in some such boat as I had seen on the lake, it was impossible for me to know which, having been insensible. I was groggy, but not so groggy that I could not determine that I was bound hand and foot and confined in the bottom of the boat. My wrists were bound tightly behind me, my ankles tightly together. In my mouth was a gag of some cloth and across my mouth were several pieces of tape to hold the cloth in place. I was now barefoot. My shorts and panties were still in place, but I was now naked to the waist, my breasts, firm and high, fully exposed to my captors.

I could still see, which surprised me some. There was no real light visible in the sky, but the sun was not completely down. The two hooded men who had chased me off the path were in the boat with me, one fore and one aft. They noticed I was now awake, but paid me no mind. Lifting my head some I could see we were approaching an island. Soon we put ashore. I caught a glimpse of a path up from the shore. The boat secured, they took me in hand roughly on either side and forced me up the path. As we went further inland, the path windings became more frequent and intricate, and often seemed as if returning upon themselves, so that I lost all idea of direction.

Our journey took some fifteen minutes, the gathering gloom of twilight deepening every moment. At last, we came to a group of buildings, a house, with a garage and other out-structures. The main house was of a medium size. To the left of it was another building perhaps a third in size. Toward the rear, and at right angles to these, was a still smaller, more workshop-like thing. In the yard were several pillars. We proceeded to the middle-sized building and entered a door at the back. This led to stairs which brought us down first one flight and then another until we were well underground. We entered a room with a padlocked door. It was pitch black inside, except for a brazier in the middle in which a small fire burned.

It became clear in a moment that I was to be imprisoned in this room, in this building hidden deep in the forest, on this remote island, my whereabouts not remotely known to anyone well-disposed to me. One of my captors set about raising a better fire in the brazier, adding coals from a metal hopper and working a bellows until the fire burned first red and then whiter and the room became noticeably brighter and hotter. Not far from the brazier was a stake, about two meters high and one third meter in diameter. When the man tending the brazier was satisfied with his work the two men set about binding me tightly to the stake.

Their intent was clearly to avoid all possibility of my escape. They pushed my back tightly up against the rough wood and wrapped a metal chain once, twice around my middle, at the level of my belly button, so the chain, when fastened securely, could not be slipped down over my hips or up over my rib cage. They pulled it tight enough around me so it hurt and affixed a padlock between two links on the top and bottom lengths about me. The key disappeared. Despite the pain of the chain against my body, the sexual tension of what was being done to me made my nipples stand so erect they themselves began to hurt, and the distant smoky fire that began to burn in my genitals lubed my pussy so the wet spilled into my panties.

Next, they stripped me the rest of the way, naked, a task they found raucously enjoyable. They lengthened this simple job to occupy several minutes, removing first my khaki shorts and then my thin silken panties. They rejoiced when they saw that my pubic area was devoid of hair so that my genitals were clearly displayed, shining with the soaking wet. The experience of having my wrists bound behind my back, having my breasts bared, being kidnapped and taken to an unknown place, being chained in a prison-like room and then slowly stripped naked soaked me so it began to run out of me and down my thighs.

But the real excitement to me was the realization that what was happening to me was the greatest turn on I had ever felt. No one knew where I was. There was no hope of rescue. These men, and many others, if they knew of me, could do anything they wanted to me. They could enjoy me sexually to their hearts' content, torture me any way they wished, leave me there where no one could find me. Anything. I watched in increasing horror as they placed my shorts and my panties in the now red-hot brazier and the flimsy garments disappeared in the heat. Now no trace remained of me ever having been there except my naked body.

And I loved it. I was almost overcome with the power of the secret garden that lay between my legs. I was filled with beautiful but confusing emotions. Something that should be terrifying was happening to me, but I loved every minute of it. Something that should have been bad was incredibly enjoyable. My body was responding to pain and fear the same way it responded to a lover's touch. I was almost disappointed when they informed me that I would now be tightly bound in a manner which ruled out my being taken sexually. But I looked forward to enduring for the first time the experience of being tied up with a serious intent, instead of as part of a game or a bondage scene, and to being left there. They prepared to tie me up.

"Do it right," I prayed, wanting to experience the real thing. One of them pulled out of the darkness a rack containing perhaps hundreds of meters of a thin rope cut into various lengths. I knew from bitter experience that thinner ropes could be more easily pulled tighter to hurt more. And to my horror I saw that many of the ropes had little knots tied in them, the more to hurt when the ropes were pulled tight against bare skin. Now they cut off the ropes that had bound my wrists in the boat, knowing I could not escape as I was chained. One man selected a length of rope for my wrists and we began. I put my arms behind the post, without being told, and crossed my wrists. Ready.

"Do it tight," I prayed. I was afraid he would cheat in tying me to make it easier on me, but he didn't. I wanted to experience this ordeal to the max, much as I might regret it later. The man doubled the rope up and started tying my wrists together across each other, pulling my arms up away from my body, making the tying easier and tighter. I winced a couple of times as he tied me, and it was good. It seemed like it took an eternity, but finally my wrists were bound. He got a second rope, this one for my elbows. He doubled it over and looped it around my arms just above the elbows.

"Tighter," I silently wished. And he forced me to wince again, pulling my elbows closer until I got to the point where my bare back was pulled tight against the post. Then he tied the rope off. Next came a rope for my neck. He gathered my long blond hair and pulled it up off my shoulders, pushed it to one side and looped the rope three times around my neck. Then he tied it off tight. He ran the free end around the pole and looped it around my neck three more times, finishing by looping it sideways between my neck and the pole. I was hurting already and he hadn't even started tying my naked body. I felt slightly faint just thinking about the rest of it.

"Come on," I thought, wanting to get the tying over with. He got the first two ropes which went around my upper body, above and below my boobs. To this point he had not used the ropes with the knots tied in them. Now he did. I knew how badly they hurt when tied tight. And they made it harder to escape because it hurt so much to move around. He doubled one up and looped it around my arms and my body and the post just below my boobs. Then he pulled the free end through the loop made when he doubled the rope up and pulled it tight all around my body and the knots dug into me all around, especially against my ribs just under my bosom.

I cried out into my gag, it hurt so much. Then he looped the rope around twice more and tied it off. It hurt like hell, and this was only the first of at least five ropes. He did the second rope, this time around my arms and body just above my boobs. He pulled it tight and the knots dug cruelly into the soft skin of my bosom, two inches above the nipple line. I swore into my gag and he knew he was hurting me badly. There was still more breast work. The next rope started in back, tying the first two breast ropes together in back, then it came over my left shoulder and down between my breasts and it tied the first two ropes together in front, pulling them tightly to almost encircle each one of my tits. One last breast rope tied the first two ropes together on either side where my arms met my body, further squeezing each boob. Softly I began to cry.

There were three ropes for my legs. They were pretty simple and obvious, an ankle rope, a rope above the knees and one near the top of my thighs just below the bottom of my ass. But they were very long ropes, with the knots, and he tied them very tight. And these he did not loop around the post, they each went all the way around my legs. To add to his cruelty he tied my ankle rope with the bones of each ankle tied hard against the other. And the same at the knees, with the bones squeezed hard against each other. The rope around my thighs was the longest. Six times around the soft skin meant six loops of knots pressed against me. When he was done I was already getting kind of numb, but gradually I found myself getting into it. I concentrated on the feelings I was experiencing, and how they contrasted with pleasant feelings.

And then they gave me some pleasant feelings.

All this time they had been admiring the beauty of my eighteen-year-old body. And now they each in turn began enjoying it with their hands and their mouths. Each of them spent time in turn enjoying the pleasures of fondling my breasts, feeling me up, sucking my nipples, caressing my bare ass, and seeing my enjoyment amidst the pain they knew I felt from being bound and chained. Then they added to that pain by pinching me, especially my nipples. Finally one of them went down me in front to my most sensitive spots. He stood in front of me. His finger went right down the middle of me, between my tits, down between the two halves of my rib cage to my belly button. And I knew he was going further down me and slowly he did and I forgot about the pain I felt.

I couldn't believe it, how turned on I was. How the pain I felt turned to ecstasy when they started feeling me up and how it got better still when I was stimulated down below and there was nothing I could do to stop it because this time there was no game and no safe year and I really was in the process of being tortured while I was naked and helpless. As he went lower my breath came faster and my chest heaved under his touch as at first he just played with my belly button. And then he went further down and his fingers found the outer lips of my girlhood and there was no way to stop him whether he helped me or hurt me and he felt the wet and I let out a cry and he tore off the tape that held my gag in and left me to try to spit the rag out and finally I could. And he fingered my clit and then his fingers were inside me between the soft pink of my inner lips and on my clit and then in my vagina and I felt them so deep inside me.

"No, no, please don't, please stop!" I screamed but all I wanted was for him to keep going and inside, he rubbed me lightly and then harder and harder and it hurt and I yelled for him to stop but he didn't and I yelled some more and I felt my hips move and the knots in my ropes hurt something awful as I struggled but I managed to keep on moving and push against the ropes like I'd push against a boy on top of me and then my eyes close, my body stiffens and I'm almost there and I feel the sudden heat radiating outwards from my cunt and then in an instant I came.

I came, gloriously, roughly, pushing out hard against his hand which was still inside me and rubbing it, and he rubbed back and then for what seemed an eternity I just came and came and came, and he did exactly what he had to do to help me, forcing me to do it and it went on and on and then slowly began to ease off and I kept going as long as I could and then it was finally over and I just kind of collapsed and hung there panting and sweating profusely in the heat and finally, slowly I came back to reality. And my reality was they forced me to drink water, two twelve ounce bottles of it over the next ten minutes and I knew why they did it, it was to make me pee and of course I'd have to pee on myself.

"Please don't leave me here, please!" I begged. "I'll do anything you ask. Anything!" My body hurt all over from the ropes and I was starving. And then my reality was he was putting a ball gag in my mouth to shut me up and I fought him so he punched me in the stomach. Hard. And for some seconds I was helpless to resist so it was easy for him to shove that red ball into my mouth and tie it behind my head.

"No, no, please," I said, as best I could with the ball gag in because I knew I would drool all down the front of me and I was going to be there for hours.

And I realized I was helpless. And what that meant.

And naked. And what that meant.

And they were going to leave me here. And what that meant.

They gave the brazier a few more pumps with the bellows.

I felt the heat on the front of my naked body.

Then I was there all alone. I knew I could die here. But I didn't because if I did you would not be reading this.