Alana's First Big One

Story Info
Young married couple finds young wife has needs.
5.4k words
4.02
63.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank jokter78 for his help in editing this story. I would also like to thank my wife who helped me remember the details and also her help in editing this story. Writing this has brought us even closer together.

This is a true story, including the descriptions of my wife's body and the sizes and stamina of the men involved. These events took place seventeen years ago. The intimate details are as close as we can remember. Some imagination may have been used and the names have been changed.

*

My name is Pete. I'm 37 years old, 5' 9" tall and 220 pounds. I'm chubby and have been since middle school. I'm married to Alana. She is 5' 8" tall, 135 pounds, dark brown hair, 36" full C cup tits, thin waist with a firm ass and legs that men are always admiring. Alana is an unpretentious beauty that has always been out of my league.

I met Alana when we were young. I was at a party and Alana was on a blind date with a guy she realized she didn't like. She sat down on the couch between one of her girlfriends and me. Alana asked her friend if she would give her a ride home. Her friend told her she was having a good time and didn't want to leave yet. I overheard all of this and offered to give her a ride home, making me her hero.

We started dating and a month later I seduced her. We were both young and naive. I had lost my virginity a few months earlier in a one night stand. Alana had never had a guy lick or suck her tits, or get in her pants.

We had gone parking and I had gotten her naked in the back seat of my car. It was so dark we couldnt really see each others bodies. I took my clothes off and spreading her legs, moved between them and slid my cock into her pussy. I fucked her for a few minutes before I was cumming. I'm not sure she even felt me inside her as I'm small, maybe 5 inches long and very thin, and I dont last very long.

On our next date, I took her to my friends apartment and into his spare bedroom. I left the light on so I was able to see her cute little slit of a pussy. I put her legs on my shoulders and really pounded her for a few minutes. I let loose my load of cum and this time there had been resistance. She had some pain and later, we saw blood on the bed sheet. It took me twice, but I had finally taken her virginity. We fucked twice more that night.

Alana loved to fuck and we fucked every chance we got. We didn't go on dates, we went fucking. Our locations for our dates were quite inventive and sometimes primitive. I could never give her vaginal orgasms while fucking, but I could give her clitoral orgasms with my mouth and tongue. We both learned about oral sex from lots of practice and watching porn. Alana loves everything that involves oral sex. Kissing, receiving and sucking cock. She claims it really turns her on to take a soft cock in her mouth and make it rock hard.

We fell in love and dated for a year and and a half before we married. I found I was a very jealous man and would get upset when other men looked at my wife. And men were always looking at her.

We had been married for about a year when she was working as a waitress in a cafe that was located in a large grocery store. Her uniform was a mid thigh skirt and button up blouse that showed off her curves. One day without any warning, she told me she wanted a divorce. She said she needed more freedom. I was totally shocked, devastated and felt as if I'd been sucker punched in the gut. I had no idea she was unhappy as we had never even argued. I helped her get an apartment and she moved out the following week.

Alana called me every week to see how I was doing. She came over a couple of times and we made love, but she didn't stay. After about six weeks, she spent the night after we made love. In the morning she said how sorry she was about hurting me. She realized how much she loved me and wondered if I would take her back. I was very hurt, humiliated and angry and told her l would have to think about it.

Alana called me on Friday a few days later and wanted to come over and talk. When she arrived, we sat on the couch. She asked me what I was thinking. I told her I still loved her but I needed to know why she had left me and everything that had happened during our separation. I told her she had to tell me everything and be completely truthful. I was so naive I still thought maybe she had not been with any other men.

Alana

I took a deep breath and started telling Pete my story, I wanted him to remember how much I loved him. First of all I am now working in a different department. I needed to get out of the cafe. There was an older divorced man that was on temporary assignment in town that came in for lunch every day. He flirted with me and was very bold and forward. He kept telling me that being so young and having only been with one man, I needed more experiences in my life.

John was ten years older than me, 6' 3", good looking and muscular. I also noticed he had the biggest hands that I had even seen. He would come in every day and tell me how beautiful and sexy I was and that my tits looked perfect when I bent over to put things on tables. And that watching my legs move gave him a instant hardon. He enjoyed telling me how much he wanted me. He let me know he was really big and wondered if I had ever had a big one. I told him I had only been with you and you were definitely not big. Every day he would tell me how much I would like his.

I started looking forward to lunch time so I would see him. I couldn't help myself and found myself flirting back and trying to look sexy. My clitoris would start tingling and I could feel my pussy getting wet. He kept asking me to go out with him and l kept telling him I was married. When you and I made love, I would fantasize about what his cock was like and what it would feel like inside of me. I knew I had to fuck him, and I didn't want to cheat on you so I wanted a divorce. I was such an idiot and innocent when it came to men.

A few days after I moved into my apartment, John invited me to his place for dinner. Since this was our first date, I had no intentions of going any farther than maybe kissing, I was so dumb and clueless. I did my makeup and dressed in a skirt and blouse. When I arrived at his place, he had some soft music playing and poured wine for both of us. He kept telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. We ate dinner and he asked me if I wanted to dance. When I put my arms around him to dance, I couldn't believe how tall and muscular he felt. He kissed me and we started making out.

John slid his big hand up between our bodies and cupped my breast. His other hand moved down my back to my ass and pulled me in tight to his cock growing against my belly. I could feel his cock was big and hard. My pussy started gushing with my juices and I knew I had to feel that cock inside me. I tried to put my hand down the waist band of his jeans to feel his cock, but he stopped me and instead swooped me up in his arms and into the bedroom. He put me down and we stood facing each other.

We were passionatly kissing, moaning into each others mouths and undressing each other. Practically ripping each others clothes off. When he removed my bra and let it fall to the floor, he pulled away and looked at my tits and told me that my tits really were perfect. He leaned over and sucked each nipple while he unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. He slid my panties down my legs and as I stepped out of them, he looked me up and down and told me that I had the most gorgeous body he had ever seen.

I removed his belt and unbuttoned the top of his jeans and tried to unzip them, but his cock was straining against the fabric making it impossible to unzip. John reached into his jeans and moved his cock to the side so I could unzip his jeans. I pushed his jeans down his legs and dropped onto my knees. His cock was right there in front of my face, the only thing keeping me from my prize was his boxers shorts. I hooked my fingers into the band of his boxers and pulled them out over his hard cock and down his legs. I couldn't control myself and felt my body tremble as I looked at his magnificent cock. I took it in my hands and kissed it's head and took in his scent. I told him it was beautiful.

My God, his cock was huge, bigger than any I had ever seen in the porn movies. He told me later that he was 9 inches long and over 2 inches thick. I tenderly wrapped my fingers around his cock with both hands, one in front of the other. There was still room enough for another hand and it felt as thick as my wrist as I slid my hands up and down his shaft. Precum started trickling out of his slit and I had to lick it clean. John moaned as I took the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked on it. His cock was so impressive.

John pulled his cock out of my mouth, lifted me to my feet, took my hand and led me to his bed. We laid down on the bed and kissed passionately. John broke our kiss and moved his mouth to my tities, sucking one and then the other as he reached for my pussy.

I spread my legs to give him access for putting his finger into my soaking pussy. He finger fucked me, then rubbed my clit with his slick finger. The whole time he was sucking my tits, I was stroking his cock, wanting it in me so much but wondering if I could even take it inside of me. John kept rubbing my clit, using my juices to keep his fingers lubricated. My hips were wildly thrusting, wanting more.

He slid his body down mine kissing and licking me all over as he moved down. I spread my legs wider as he moved his body between them. He stared at my pussy, looked up at me with glazed eyes and and told me he loved my sweet little slit and he had been wanting it since the first time he ever saw me. John then buried his face in my pussy for the longest time inha ling the aroma of my arousal.

He put his tongue just above my ass and slowly licked up my pussy, pushing his tongue deep into my opening. He then continued slowly up dragging his tongue over my clitoris, flicking his tongue side to side and up and down and sucking my clit into his lips. I let out a deep moan while my pelvis moved uncontrollably.

He repeated these moves over and over and slid his arms under my legs and up to my tits, pinching and pulling on my nipples with his thumb and fingers. I was crying out in pleasure wildly thrusting my pussy against his face. My pussy now was swollen and open, wanting his cock in me. He was an experienced lover and knew my pussy was now ready to accept his big cock.

John moved his body up over mine and rubbed his cock up and down on my swollen pussy, placing it at the entrance to my canal. My legs instintively spread even wider and then wrapped around him while my body begged for his cock. But it met resistance and wouldn't go in.

John looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Jesus, your husband must be really small, you're still a virgin," he whispered. And pushed his cock in harder.

I wanted his cock so much that I grabbed his ass and thrust my pussy onto his cock. I felt some quick pain as his cock was forced through the resistance and a few inches slid into my pussy. It felt so intense, the pain mixed with so much pleasure.

John started slow short thrusts into me. A little deeper with each stroke, stretching my pussy a little more with each thrust. I had some discomfort but such incredible intense pleasure getting deeper with every thrust. Ì felt something I had never felt before. An intense tension growing deep inside me. Like an orgasm was building in my uterus.

John was pushing deeper with each stroke, stretching me beyond where I had ever felt a cock before. He was awakening brand new nerves I didn't know existed. The buildup of an amazing tension so deep. I reached between my legs and stroked the base of Johns cock and felt a couple of inches of cock left to go inside me. I didn't know how it could possibly fit.

His cock reached the natural end of my vagina and continued to stretch me. Nerves at the end of my vagina built with every stroke resulting in cries of pleasure that I didn't even recognize as my own.

John is unbelievably good at fucking and he read my reactions and played my body skillfully. When he knew I had reached my crest, he started slamming into me while his balls were slapping my ass. I felt like every nerve in my body was wound up like a rubber band on a toy airplane. I screamed out in ecstasy as all my nerves let loose at once. He kept pounding into me, keeping my climax at it's peak until I begged him to stop. He didn't stop, but he slowed enough to let me come down from the most incredible orgasm of my life.

John slid his arms under my shoulders and my tits felt so good smashed between our bodies. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a deep passionate kiss. He had settled into a steady deep thrusting that seemed to keep my nerves wound up. I felt satisfied but my pussy still wanted more.

I thanked John for fucking me so good and giving me the most incredible orgasm of my life. He had told me I would like his cock and it seemed I had fallen in love with his amazing cock.

John kept that steady deep fucking for another twenty minutes and he kept telling me how tight my pussy was the whole time he was fucking me. The tension in all my nerves were winding up like those rubber bands. With every thrust, his cock would hit the end of my pussy and the incredible tension increased.

When the tension built to the point I didn't think I could take anymore, he lifted off of me with his arms straightened and pounded into me while his balls were slapping my ass. Then I felt his cock growing and getting harder. Knowing he was ready to cum sent me over the edge.

John drove his cock into my womb, holding it there letting loose his huge load of cum as he lifted his head high and roared like a lion. Our contractions against each other kept our orgasms sustained for a long time until he collapsed on top of me.

"You know I've always loved the weight of a man on me after he's cum." And thats when I looked at Pete with a little smile and noticed he had quite a reaction to my experience.

As I was telling Pete about the incredible fucking I had received from John, I had become quite excited and turned on. I was breathing hard when I described our mutual orgasms and John filling me with his cum. When I looked over at Pete, his head was leaned back against the couch, his hips thrusting and he groaned out "Oh fuuuk!" He had had just cum in his pants without even touching himself.

I reached over and took his hand and he looked at me embarrassed. I moved closer to Pete and I put his head on my breast. I told him to "Just lay here and relax baby." After a few minutes, he wanted to know the rest of the story.

I took Pete to bed and sucked his cock, treating him to a few new things I had learned over the past weeks. He had a very intense orgasm and we cuddled and kissed for awhile. His cock got hard again, so we fucked. This time he pounded me hard, cumming more intensely than I could ever remember. I rested my head in the crook of his arm and asked; "Was that a good cum."

Pete said "I couldn't stop picturing you climaxing on Johns cock and him filling you with his cum". We fell asleep holding each other."

The next morning I assured Pete that I loved him more than anything or anyone. And how sorry I was that I had hurt him by leaving our marriage. However, he still wanted the details of my brief affair with John. After we ate breakfast and had coffee, I continued where I had left off.

After our mutual climaxes, we fell asleep with Johns big hand cupping my tit and my hand resting on his cock. I woke before John, thinking about how good I had been fucked and that I had done a piss poor job of sucking his cock earlier. I guess I didn't want to appear like I was a slut. Well that ship had sailed. I slipped out of bed to use the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then climbed back in bed and slid my body down to his waist, placing my face just above his pubes. I had noticed some spots of blood on the bedsheet where my ass had been when we fucked. I smiled a little. Lucky girl, I had lost my cherry twice!

I lay there looking at his cock, which even flaccid was impressive. I was inhaling the scent of our mating and it was intoxicating. My pussy was still full of his thick cum and I could feel my juices start flowing. His cock was laying on his thigh and I used my fingers to flip it into my open mouth. I couldn't believe how heavy it felt. It was still very wet from our coupling and our combined juices made for a tasty treat. I licked and sucked his cock and ball sack clean. His huge balls matched his magnificent cock. As I was cleaning his cock, I felt it getting hard in my mouth and heard John moaning.

There is nothing more exciting to a woman than getting a reaction from a man. Just a smile and that look of desire that they give. But nothing is better than a direct reaction from a man's cock.

I held the head of his cock in my mouth, running my tongue around it. I really enjoyed feeling the thick ridge of his helmet. His cock was soon rock hard and I had to get on my knees to be able to gobble it. I was stroking his shaft softly with one hand and taking it deeper into my sucking mouth with every stroke. Johns hips thrust and I could feel my juices running.

" Fuckin A, thats the best way to wake up," John moaned.

I moved my ass so he could reach my pussy with his hand. He plunged his fingers into my juicy cum filled pussy resulting in a moan from both of us. John finger fucked me and rubbed my clit in circular motion turning me on even more than I already was. I made up my mind at that moment I was going to deep throat his cock. I had seen and heard about it on the porn we had watched. I had never done it, but I had never had the opportunity before.

I already felt his cock against my throat and his cock had a natural bend facing towards me. I was breathing through my nose and I relaxed my throat taking his cock an inch at a time. John was really enjoying my 'Linda Lovelace' moves. I pulled out so his cock was barely in my mouth giving it some nice sucking on its head. And held his balls in my hand and took his cock into my throat again, deeper, deeper until l felt my nose touch his pubes.

I pulled back, giving the head some more sucking strokes and twirled my tongue around its girth. He was going crazy, moaning. Whenever I would pull his cock out of my throat, his hips would be thrusting and begging for more. I love the control and power l feel over a man when l'm sucking his cock.

I went down his cock, sliding into my throat, deeper, until my lips hit against his pubis. I was moving my head up and down stroking his cock with my throat and I never gagged once. John was almost out of control thrusting and begging for more. His body stiffened and his ass lifted off the bed as his cock got harder and grew even bigger in my mouth. His balls pulled up tight to his cock and he yelled out that he was cummmming. I lifted off his cock enough so it was still in my mouth and stroked the shaft fast and furious with my hand. He was shooting rope after rope of his hot delicious cum into my mouth. I was used to about a table spoon of cum but this was like a shot glass full. I had a hard time swallowing it all and only a little ran out the corner of my mouth.

I kept sucking his cock and he started begging me to stop. I didn't until he rolled away from me, pulling his cock out of my mouth. He told me I was fucking mean, torturing him like that. When we settled down, he told me that was the best blow job of his life! He wanted to know how I learned to deepthroat a cock like that? I told him it was my first time. And that I was repaying him for the fantastic fucking he gave me.

Daylight woke us and we took turns using the bathroom. We were being morning lovers, kissing and gently running our hands over each others bodies. I told John he was an amazing lover and I had never known that a big cock could give a woman a vaginal orgasm. I had read about it in magazines but never imagined it could be so incredible and overwhelming.

12