Alana's First Big One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John would say things to me to build up my ego and to charm my pants off. He liked to tell me I was amazing, beautiful and that he could get me a modeling contract. It was part of his seduction and I was so gullible, that it worked. And when he told me how good I was at blowing him and that my pussy was so tight, it seemed to get both of us hot.

Talking about how good the other was, made us want each other again. John rolled on top of me and I spread my legs wide, giving him access to my still slick cum filled pussy. I reached between my legs guiding his incredible cock into my body and we both moaned as he slipped into me. He had to take slow gentle pushing into my pussy, stretching it back out to accept his girth and his length. I guess what they say is true, my pussy did shrink during the night.

John put his weight on me and slid his arms under my shoulders. We kissed softly as we made love to each other. I ran my hands up and down his strong muscled back and then down to his ass to feel his muscles flex as he slowly thrust his cock. John would tell me my pussy was so tight and he loved the way it squeezed his cock. We were in no hurry and it was wonderful making love with our nerves slowly building tension within.

We made love for over forty minutes and then the tension that had been slowly building deep in my uterus began radiating to all of the nerves in my body. l started moaning and my pelvis started thrusting back against him. As my nerves wound up and I was reacting to them, John's nerves were winding up too.

I felt his thrusts gaining speed causing his huge balls to slap against my ass, arousing those nerves too. All of my nerves were getting wound up tight causing John to do the same. John reared up fucking me hard, fast and deep. I couldn't stop myself from screaming as he slammed his pelvis into mine. He roared out that he was cumming as he drove his cock into me and deposited his huge load of cum deep into my womb as we finished our orgasms locked together. He collasped on me leaving his cock inside. Our contractions massaged each others parts inside of me.

John told me that was fucking incredible and he thought that would keep him satisfied until that evening and chuckled. He then asked what time was I coming over?

I told him I had to work and would show up after seven. I dressed and headed home to shower and change for work.

After I cleaned up, l headed to work. Every time I went to the bathroom, my panties were soaked and a big glob of his cum would fall out of my pussy. I would smell cum and get horny all over again. Every night that week, I would go over to Johns and we would fuck all night. I came three or four times a night, sometimes twice per fuck. l was constantly full of cum and my panties were soaked and sticking to my pussy. Sometimes I could feel his cum running down my thighs and I'm sure people near me could smell the sex radiating from my pussy.

Thursday night John told me he was going out of town for the weekend. He suggested we get together Monday night and I agreed.

Friday night l went to a party with an old girlfriend. There were several guys who knew l was separated from you and they wanted to fuck me. I had only been around teenage boys until we met and became a couple. I didn't know men just wanted to fuck. No dating, no strings, just fucking. As an ex-wife, it seemed I only had one purpose and that was to spread my legs and have them fuck me, or get down on my knees and suck their cocks. I had no interest in any of the assholes and left the party.

I called you Saturday and asked if l could come over and visit. When l got there, we talked for hours about things that had happened in our past and that night we made love. l didn't climax, but I felt wonderful when l went back to my place. Sunday night l stayed home and watched a silly holiday movie. The movie brought up feelings of melancholy of what I had given up being your wife and I cried myself to sleep.

John showed up Monday at lunchtime. We flirted and my juices flowed anticipating our date that night. I arrived at his place and we fucked all night and again Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night. Every encounter was climax after climax, every day dripping cum down my legs and smelling of sex. Thursday night John said he was busy the next three days and wanted to know if we could get together Sunday night. l told him that would be fine.

I started doing a lot of thinking. I thought about what we had together as husband and wife. I was throwing that away on a man who's last name I didn't even know. There were warning signs that made me realize John was not a good man. In truth, the only thing I liked about him was his cock and how he fucked me. I was wondering where John was going on the weekends and if he was going to see a wife, kids or a girlfriend. It crossed my mind that I may be the woman on the side. It concerned me that I really didn't care and was not the least bit jealous.

Sunday, I started thinking about John and his amazing cock. My pussy started getting wet and I got really horny. I showed up at Johns and we sat on the couch and had a glass of wine. We made out for awhile and then he took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We undressed and I headed into the bathroom. As I peed, my thoughts were of you. I wiped tears off my cheek and headed to his bed.

I cimbed into bed and we kissed and touched each other. John reached down to my pussy and put his finger in me and then up to my clit. He took his hand to his mouth and spit on his fingers and back to rubbing my clit. He wondered why I wasn't wet and I told him my thoughts were wandering. But in truth, I couldn't stop thinking about you.

John moved on top of me and used his knees to spread my legs. He spit on his hand and rubbed it on his cock and then aligning his cock up to my opening, he pushed in. He started fucking me, but I was completely numb. It took a while for him to dump his load of cum in me and roll off. I got out of bed, got dressed and walked out of his place and went to my apartment and cried. "What a mess I had made of my life."

This is Pete. I wanted to tell you that we got back together. The way that I was able to forgive my wife was to tell myself it was just sex. I had taken her young and she hadn't gotten enough experience with other guys. Even though l was angry, hurt and totally humiliated that a sexually superior man had taken her away from me. He did show her what real fucking could be like. And he also had to finish the job of taking my wifes virginity. He taught her that a good fucking provided by a big cock could give her vaginal orgasms.

It took me awhile, but I am happy that my wife and l went through the whole experience. I am very proud of her and know that she needs a man with a bigger cock and a lot of stamina. A sexually superior man to give her the sexual satisfaction she needs occasionally. So l became a cuckold and l love it. We have been married a long time now and we are still very much in love. Other than when we were ready to have children that we wanted to be mine, we have always found her men to fulfill her needs.

After my wife and l got back together, l have never cum again without picturing my wife climaxing on another mans cock while he filled her with cum.

P.S. Her pussy is still that cute little slit and her men are still telling her how fucking tight she is.

12