All Comments on 'Alana's First Big One'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago

Interesting story. He has come to the truth that many women, especially wives need that big cock fuck. Pete seems to have come to terms with it and enjoys letting her get her fill.

Bogey3Bogey3over 3 years ago
Lovely story

It is very easy to believe that this is a true story. It is terrific that they have learned how to manage their relationship sharing a love while she finds satisfaction and variety. They are fortunate to have each other. I am looking forward to the next chapter in their life.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
Not for me

Even in my fantasy reads I want a bit of reality.

I seriously doubt that she would get into all of that detail when her husband asked her to tell him what happened and why. I think all she would have said is that she wanted to try other men and did not want cheat so she is asking for the divorce. If pressed for the "what happened" she could simply say she did have sex with someone but did not feel the love so she wants to come back for the love. As for "needing" big cock she would say that she still wants to see other guys for sex so maybe not remarry but can we still date?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Pete, you can write a pretty good erotic story, so keep trying. I agree with another commenter about reality. You claim this is a true story—almost all readers are going to take that with a grain of salt.

If by some chance this is a true story, I’m sure you and your wife have many more adventures you could relate, but I suggest you drop the “true story” claim.

BTW, for your sake, I hope this is just a figment of your imagination. Living with what you described here is a load no man should have to bear. GOOD LUCK! cd

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago

So she wanted a divorce so she could sleep man that had a big dick. But she really loves her husband. Right she fucks John for a week with even knowing his last name. So who know what kind of STD she got. Not caring if she gave any thing to her husband.

So would she be ok if Peter was fucking women with bigger tits and asses ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An incredible journey

Many couples go through struggles and you have two choices, find a way to deal with the issues or move on. All these morons on here whining that he should have dumped her or worse, are definitely single and will forever be that way. If you have a beautiful woman, every man will want to sleep with her. You can either get jealous and fuck up a great relationship, or you accept it and use it to enhance your relationship. These two did the right thing and now are happier than ever. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
STD

Jeez, that's all you hear about in comments, well that and she is a slut. Yes, there are STD's, and believe it or not, MOST people do not have one!

As far as cucks and sluts, yes, I agree, it could be a separate category, but it isn't. Yes, some should be in fetish, hell, some should be in gay. Get over yourself, don't like? All you have to do is click the backward arrow.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

How does a waitress in a cafe start talking to anyone about her sex life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh please

Are you serious... just anther cuckhokd story of a couple marrying early and a man who has a wife out of his league. A hubby who is to small snd can’t as a couple figure out a way to sexual satisfy he vaginally? Ever heard of a G-Spot? It doesn’t take 9” of cock to get to.

Either way, your wife didn’t just get fucked for sex, she made love and was intimate with your character.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Oh my god all those rotten comments.

Between the man who thinks it takes 9 inches to make a woman cum

the other who thinks that for a married woman the must is a big cock.

And finally the last one who thinks that having a beautiful wife means having to be absolutely cuckold

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

it makes me laugh absolutely too much.

ptstewartptstewartover 2 years ago

Loved the realism and the truth in this ....

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 2 years ago

I found the story to be very realistic and one of trying to find out how couples live together in harmony. We all have different attributes, physically, to bring to the table and for males cock size is both relevant and an issue for many males with a less than average in sized cock. Women are by nature very understanding, but yet curious about guys with 8"+ cocks. I would encourage all females to try a big cock before deciding if you could live with one half that size and still enjoy intercourse. The size of a guys cock will not always put off girls from partnering-up with them, but I think it essential that they have satisfied themselves before committing to marry.

A very good read for both sexes, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the image of her being seduced by a man who has a huge cock and how much better he fucks her then her husband. She discovered she was a slut for big cocks and that she can be easy for the right man to get. Next man should come to her Home And let the husband listen as she cums for a better built man. Show him what he can do to her and how much she loves being taken.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyabout 1 year ago

I liked Pete’s back story then Alana’s perspective, especially the line, “I love the control and power l feel over a man when l'm sucking his cock.” I liked the ending, especially her epiphany about what really mattered to her.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

I read and scored the story previously but can’t find my comments. This is a wonderful hot erotic story of a wife finding out about her occasionally inner needs. She and her husband have obviously worked out the difficult situations and made a lasting relationship. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.