All Comments on 'Alana's First Bull'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

what the f**k is a bull?

ice67ice67almost 3 years ago

Good but it could have been a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This worked out pretty well, with the key being Alana's maturity: she was able to let the friend mate with her without forgetting the man she married. Not every couple are able to do this, to keep sex and married love separate. Having someone edit it to fix the grammar and some confusing wording would have helped, but the story is believable enough - because the three all go so far back.

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

मित्राने बायकोची पँटी खाली ओढताना पाहण्यासारखे दुसरे गरम दृश्य नाही

व नंतरचे ते दणके

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 2 years ago

Very good story of how useful a hung bull can be for a happily married couple. As long as everyone involved can accept the situation there is no reason why any of the three participants should feel anything but satisfied. Certainly worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually loved your line dancing cuck story but I sort of struggled with this. I don’t understand a lot of the concepts and I can’t understand how this is rated so highly and that one so low. Still, the line dancing was so good that I hope you ignore the trolls and write more. Just don’t make the man so weak, Tom kissing her and cuddling her for 20 minutes after sex while you sat and watched? Difficult reading.

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

This story is so hot. Loved it. Loved how you kept hubby fully involved. 5*

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

Wonderful way you tied “Alana’s First Big One” story together with sharing her with Tom. Alana is a HotWife with a steady Bull of Tom. It’s obviously close friendship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.