Alana's First Bull

Story Info
Husband helps wife find bull.
7.9k words
4.37
46.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about wife-sharing and cuckolding, if you don't like these themes don't read this story and then complain.

I would like to thank CraftyPanda, for her work in editing my story.

*

I met my future wife, Alana because a friend of mine said I should go out with her. My friend Tom and I started hanging out together in ninth grade. We were physical opposites. My name is Pete. I am 37 years old, this story took place 15 years ago, I'm five foot nine inches tall and chubby, 220 pounds not homely but nothing special to look at. Tom was good looking, six foot four inches tall, thin, muscled with broad shoulders.

Another place we were opposites was our abilities in attracting and getting girls into bed. About a month after we graduated high school, Tom told me he had fucked 30 different girls, 9 of them virgins and two older married women. One of them was the mother of a girl he was regularly fucking. I totally believed him, as I had seen girls attracted to him. Some of them leading him to available bedrooms, Tom would usually leave the door open a little so us, partygoers, would later hear the girls moaning and crying out in orgasm. I also noticed that a lot of these girls didn't care that they already had boyfriends, Tom seemed to prefer those girls.

In contrast, at graduation I was still a virgin. I finally lost my virginity two months later in a drunken one-night stand. I still don't know if girls found Tom's looks attractive, or if it was his aggressive, cocksure, dominant attitude. Maybe it was all because of his reputation for having a big cock and good at fucking. One time, Tom fucked one of his roommate's girlfriends, looking back on it now, I think the roommate may have asked him to.

Tom did have a big cock. I had seen it in the showers after gym class. Embarrassed by my size, I tried to keep my dick covered and out of sight, he loved to parade his around showing it off. Flaccid and just hanging down it was probably almost six inches long, and very thick. Even soft, it was much bigger than mine when I was fully erect. He knew that, he could see the size of my dick. But Tom was a friend, he never mentioned my size.

Tom had a sister, Jane, that was two years younger than him. She had a friend that lived about half a block away from them and was over at their house quite often. Her friend's name was Alana.

Alana is a beautiful girl, five foot eight inches tall, 135 pounds, dark brown hair, 36C full breasts, thin waist, firm ass and long sexy legs, that men are always looking at.

About six months after we graduated, Tom had just gotten his own apartment, I was over complaining to Tom I couldn't find a girl to go out with, i.e., fuck. Tom said, "you should go out with Alana, she has nice tits. I've played with them a couple of times."

I didn't know Alana, I had only seen her a couple of times, but I asked, "Did you ever fuck her?"

He said "No, but I know she's ready and ripe to fuck. The second time I was with her, my parents were gone for the weekend. I was having a party, Alana and I were alone in the kitchen, I lifted her onto the counter. We were making out, I reached under her shirt, unhooked her bra and was playing with her tits. I really like her tits. She was completely ready. I was just going to take her into my bedroom and fuck her. But then, there was a big commotion in the other room, like a fight was going to break out, so I headed into the other room. As I left the kitchen, I noticed her pussy was so wet the crotch of her jeans was soaked through. When I got back, she was gone. I think she got nervous and went home."

I started thinking about Alana and a few weeks later, I had an opportunity to give her a ride home from a party. We made out for a while and she did have nice tits. I couldn't believe how innocent and naive she was. I took her home, and we started dating after that night. Tom was right, she was ripe, a few weeks later I took her virginity and we started fucking every chance we got.

We learned about sex, especially oral sex, from practice and watching porn movies. I gave Alana her first ever orgasm using my mouth and tongue. I loved eating her pussy and would do it for long periods until my tongue would get sore. I would give her orgasms, but her orgasms did not seem very intense. Each time she would climax she would cry out with wonderful moans.

She gave me my first blowjob, she swallowed my cum the first time and every time. She said she loved the taste of my cum. I could never make Alana climax from intercourse. I think I'm a good and caring lover, but I don't think I am good at fucking. I don't last very long and I'm kind of small. I have always felt Alana was out of my league and deserved a bigger cock than mine.

The first time we ever watched a porn movie and she saw a big cock. Alana looked at me and asked, "Why is his cock so big?"

I told her "the producers go out searching for guys with freakishly big cocks for their movies. I kind of feel sorry for the actresses that have to take those things."

She said "My God that thing would never fit inside of me, would it? Big cocks are kind of exciting to look at. I didn't know men had different size cocks?" I could tell that she was curious about big cocks and after seeing one in the videos, her pussy would be dripping, and she would cum much faster.

We dated for about a year, or I should say we fucked every chance we got for about a year. Alana loved sex, she was very horny and very naive, the only thing she had ever done with other guys was kiss and let them play with her tits, but she was always horny and willing to try anything either of us could think of.

During that year of fucking, we fell in love, and got married. We were deeply in love and had a great life, or at least I thought so. I would get jealous every time other men would admire and desire her, it seemed I was always jealous. I should have noticed the change in her, she started paying more attention to attractive guys and it seemed she was subtlety flirting with them.

The first year we were married, Alana was going to junior college in the mornings and working as a waitress in a cafe from 11:30 am to 6:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday. What I didn't know was that there was a man, a player, who had set his sights on seducing her. His name was John, he was about 10 years older than Alana. John came in for lunch every day and was relentlessly pursuing my wife. She was so naive. She had never had any man constantly complimenting her and intensely pursuing her. This guy was very experienced and good at seduction. He also let her know he was hung.

It took him well over a month, but he finally seduced her out of her panties and into his bed. She told me later, when we were getting back together, that he had a huge cock, bigger than any she had ever seen in any of the porn movies we had watched. He also had amazing stamina and could go forever. She became infatuated with his cock, the first time they fucked.

We separated and for the first three weeks she went crazy for his cock. Every time they fucked, he would give her multiple vaginal orgasms that made her scream out in pleasure. These orgasms came from deep inside her core, they seemed to affect every cell in her body. After a while, she realized John was not a good guy and she really didn't even like him. She loved his cock but didn't like the prick it was attached too.

One night during the time Alana and I were separated. Tom and I were drinking and decided to go out for dinner. We went to a Chinese restaurant and as we walked in, we saw Alana and a man sitting at one of the tables, I said hello, and continued walking to an empty table with my guts in a ball.

It was tough sitting twenty feet from my wife and knowing the man she was sitting with was fucking her, the love of my life. Pictures of them fucking, kept flashing through my mind. I was extremely jealous and so hurt and humiliated. Playing the tough guy, I had to sit there and act like it didn't bother me. I managed to keep the tears out of my eyes. Tom talked with Alana for a couple of minutes.

When Tom sat down, I asked him what he had talked about with Alana. He said he told her they should get together and go out sometime. Then Tom said, "Pete I've always wished Alana would not have gone home the night of that party at my parent's house. I was going to fuck her that night. I have thought about fucking her every time I have seen her since then, even when you two were together. I didn't because we are friends. Now that you two have split up and she is fucking other guys, I'm going to fuck her."

I was confused, the emotions running through me were so jumbled; anger, lust, jealousy, excitement, humiliation, arousal, worry. I felt the world was crashing around me. I didn't know what I was feeling, and I don't know why but I do know that my dick was so hard I thought it might split open.

I think that was the night I mentally became a cuckold. That evening was very traumatic for me, I realized I had to accept and even appreciate these men; even want these other men fucking my wife. I think instinctively and biologically she needed the big cock that these sexually superior men could give her that I could not. I believe as a coping mechanism, I needed to let myself get excited when I fantasized about other men fucking her, otherwise I probably would have killed someone.

I could not stop picturing my wife, the love of my life, fucking other men. When I climbed in bed that night, I grabbed my aching stiff dick, pictured the guy she was fucking, driving his cock deep into her and the two of them having massive mutual orgasms together, in my mind and in my hand the three of us all climaxed together.

I was mentally exhausted and falling asleep when a picture went through my mind. Tom fucking my wife with that big cock of his, making her climax uncontrollably, then driving his cock in hard and deep, and filling my wife's pussy with his cum. I shot my wad again. My mind would not stop fantasizing about Tom and other men fucking and filling my sweet naive wife with their cum. I came four times that night.

Still today when my wife and I are in our hometown and we walk into that Chinese restaurant. The memories of that night, of my wife sitting with a guy that was fucking her and Tom telling me he was going to fuck her, gives me an instant hardon.

After a month or so, Alana and I started talking about getting back together. She told me how sorry she was for hurting me and realized how much she loved me. I told her I would have to know every detail that happened while we were separated, and she had to be honest.

About a week later, Alana came over to my house, we sat on my couch and Alana started telling me, in detail, about John and how good he was at fucking her. As she was telling me all of this, my dick was swollen so hard. When she told me how that first time, he drove his cock into her and ejaculated his huge load of cum so deep in her pussy, I climaxed in my pants without touching myself. Alana smiled at me and pulled me close and held me. She told me how much she loved me.

Alana then told me how she had sucked his cock, and how he was so big she had to learn to deepthroat so she could take his cock all the way in. He was really impressed when she swallowed his cum. My sweet wife was not so innocent and naive anymore. I was hard again, she grabbed my hand, leading me to bed, we stripped our clothes off, and I fucked her hard and deep, well as deep as I'm able. I didn't last long, but I had the most intense climax of my life and we fell asleep.

When l woke in the morning, I remembered the conversation that I had with Tom in the Chinese restaurant. When Alana woke up, I asked her if she had fucked Tom.

Alana said, "no but a couple of weeks ago, I was at a party and Tom sat down beside me and was trying to pick me up."

Tom said "Do you remember that party at my parent's house, where we were making out in the kitchen, and I was playing with your tits. I was going to take you to bed. I really wanted to fuck you that night, and I thought it was time you learned about what men need. I would really like to finish what we started that night."

My mind was racing, I said "Tom, I have thought a lot about that night we were making out and I wish I would not have gone home. I was so turned on I really did want you to take me to bed. Since that night, I have fantasized about you and what that night would have been like. But Pete and I are working things out, getting back together and I don't want to jeopardize that. If we don't get back together, I promise I will call you."

Alana continued "I thought about what I had heard some other girls say about how big Tom's cock is and how good he is at fucking. Then, thinking back to that night at his house and how much I liked how he played with my tits, I really did want to fuck him. But just like I told him, you and I were talking about getting back together and I knew fucking Tom now would completely ruin any chance of that happening. I think you and I getting our lives back together and rebuilding our love is the most important thing."

I didn't tell Alana, but I wish she would have fucked Tom while we were separated. I have always thought that if I hadn't met her when I did, he would have fucked her the next time they were together and it would have been Tom that took her virginity, not me. I think girls all fall in love with the first guy they fuck and compare all future men to their first. I have often wondered if we would have gotten together and married if her first man would have been big. Alana and I did get back together, and we have a wonderful loving life. We did learn a lot about ourselves.

I know that occasionally Alana needs a sexual encounter with a man that has a large cock and lots of stamina so he can last long enough to give her the deep vaginal orgasms she needs and desires. I just don't have the stamina and the meat to take her where she needs to go.

I learned that I like my wife to fuck other guys. I really enjoy watching Alana with other men. They give her incredible sexual enjoyment, and satisfaction. She gives these other men her lust, and excitement, especially when they can't hold off any longer, and they fill her with their cum.

Shortly after we got back together, Alana and I moved to another state. About a year later, I noticed Alana taking lingering looks at men that are her type, which is tall, muscular and broad shouldered. She tries to be discreet, but I see her glancing at their crotches. I knew what she was needing. The problem was I didn't know how to find my wife a man.

I am a lucky guy and it seems whenever I am worried or need something, a solution always pops up in front of me. A few weeks after I realized Alana needed a really good fucking, Tom called me. He was moving to the same state we were living in and was going to live about four hours away from our town. He was going to be driving through our town the following week, and wondered if he could stop and visit, maybe spend a night. I told him we would like that.

When Alana got home, I told her that Tom had called and wanted to visit and maybe spend a night. Alana looked at me and said, "Do you think that's a good idea? You know Tom has always wanted to fuck me and I never, ever want to hurt you again."

I said, "What if I wanted you to have an adventure, and watch you get total satisfaction?"

Alana said, " I could never do that, I would never humiliate you by fucking a friend of yours in front of you." She didn't say anymore, but I watched her face as she looked out the window. I could almost feel the thoughts running through her mind. When we climbed into bed that night, I reached down to play with her pussy, she was incredibly wet. As I started to rub her clit, she put her hand on top of my head, pushing me down, and moaned "eat me, baby, make me cum."

For the next week, I could sense my wife getting more wound up, her libido went wild, she was really horny. Touching me more, kissing me when we walked by each other, wanting more sex, twice that week when I came home for lunch, she gave me a blowjob, both of them totally her idea.

It was almost like her hormones were raging and she had no control over them. Her instincts driving her to want to mate with the sexually superior male. I have learned that the instincts deep in the human mind are the driver for sexual desire. I think her mind was working overtime. When I mentioned that she seemed to be excited about seeing Tom, she just said "I haven't seen him for a long time."

I took Friday off and Tom showed up just before noon. Alana and I were in the house when the doorbell rang. Alana answered the door and invited Tom in. They hugged, Tom kissed her on the lips, I couldn't see if she kissed him back. Then as they parted Tom held on to her hands, looked her up and down, then said, "Damn you look even hotter than I remember."

I stepped forward as they moved apart, extending my hand, "good to see you, Tom."

Tom shook my hand saying, "it's really good to see you guys."

Alana said, "I'm just getting ready to fix lunch, why don't you two go out onto the deck, and I will bring out lunch when it's ready."

Tom and I sat down at the table, on the deck, by the pool. I got three glasses of wine and we started catching up on the past year. In just a short while Alana came out with a soup and sandwich for Tom. She sat his plate down and headed back in for the others, his eyes went straight to her ass and never left it. Women know when men are looking at their ass, and Alana put a little more sway in her hips. Tom repeated his admiring of my wife's ass when she brought my plate and returned for hers.

We had a nice lunch, talking about the past and what we were all doing nowadays. We were all enjoying the wine, the talk and the company. About 2:00 o'clock Alana said, "I'm hot, I'm going swimming, are you guys joining me?" She stripped off her clothes and underneath was wearing a tiny sexy white string bikini on top and a wisp of a thong below.

Tom looking at my wife in her bikini said, "Wow you look amazing," and then "but I don't have a bathing suit."

I told Tom, "just wear your underwear," as I went in the house to change.

We lounged around in the pool for a couple of hours, the three of us finishing off a second bottle of wine. Tom and my wife always seemed to be drawn to each other, innocently or deliberately touching and flirting the whole time. At about 4:00 o'clock Alana and I got out of the pool and sat down in the lounge chairs, Tom swam around in the pool for another 20 minutes and asked, "Can I take you guys out to dinner tonight?"

"That sounds good to me," I replied.

A few minutes later, Tom walked out of the pool, I hadn't been there when he had undressed and got in the pool. His underwear were a pair of tight-fitting black silk shorts, and when they were wet, stuck tightly to his body, leaving nothing to the imagination about the size of his cock. Beside me I heard a sharp intake of breath then "Oh fuck."

He walked by my wife with a smile on his face, she tried to be discreet, but she had a hard time keeping her eyes off his cock, which grew even bigger under her unrelenting gaze. Alana's nipples hardened, pushing raspberry sized bumps to show off on the material of her top. Tom sat down in a lounge chair beside Alana. We sat in our loungers for about half an hour or so. My hardon was relentless it would not soften, but they didn't notice.

This was the least amount of clothes either of them had ever seen the other wear. They were trying not to be obvious but were having a difficult time keeping their eyes off the other's body. The sexual tension surrounding that courtyard was thick. These two really wanted to fuck each other. They just didn't know how to get to the starting line with me being right there. I noticed her thong was dry except for the crotch which was soaked through. I could smell my wife's arousal, and I'm sure Tom could too. I stood up first, keeping my hard dick out of their sight, saying "We better get ready for dinner."