Alana's First Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We changed into casual clothes, it was Friday night, I knew the perfect place to go for dinner and it was only 10 minutes away. We pulled up to a country bar and Alana told Tom "They have absolutely the best burgers and fries." We sat down at a table in a quiet corner and ordered a bottle of wine and three burgers and fries. We talked, drank and ate our burgers.

It wasn't long before the band started playing. We watched couples dancing for a while. I told Tom I hate to dance. He took the hint and took Alana's hand and led her to the dance floor. The first one was a fast dance, when that song was over Alana turned to come back to the table, but Tom held her hand keeping her on the dance floor.

The next song started, and it was a slow dance, Tom pulled her close and they started moving with the music. Tom put his hand on the small of her back pulling her tight to his body and she laid her head on his shoulder, then I noticed my wife got a smile on her face and she hugged him tighter. When the song was over, Tom brought her back to the table and headed for the men's room.

Alana sat down, she was flushed and breathing kind of hard. I asked, "Did you enjoy dancing with Tom?

Alana replied, "Jesus, yes, his cock got hard against my belly, it felt so good."

"I told you he has always wanted to fuck you. How about you? Do you want to fuck him?"

Alana shifted in her chair, "I don't want to do anything to ever hurt you again, but yes I would really like to fuck Tom."

"Good, you are not going to hurt me, I want this as much as you do, when Tom gets back we will head for home, you ride in back with him."

When we saw Tom walking across the floor towards us, we stood up Alana took his hand and we headed for the pickup. Tom got in the back seat and acted surprised when my wife climbed in beside him. Well, not really beside him, she turned around throwing one leg over his legs and straddled his lap. The sounds of kissing and moaning was going strong by the time I pulled onto the highway.

That 10-minute drive home was so incredibly arousing, my dick was raging hard. Although my dick had already been hard 4 or 5 times this afternoon, watching the buildup that I knew was going to wind up in the inevitable mating of the two sex-crazed animals in the back seat.

When I heard that moan that I knew so well, I knew Tom had started sucking my wife's tits. Her nipples are incredibly sensitive. She has told me she thinks there is a nerve directly from her nipples to her clit. I know if Tom would have sucked her tits three years ago, in his parent's kitchen, she would have drug him to his bed and he would have been the man that took Alana's virginity.

When we stopped in front of our house and I unlocked the front door, I turned to see my wife pulling Tom along by his hand, her blouse open, her bra pushed up above her tits which were on full view. I opened the door. Alana went by me dragging Tom to our bedroom.

They stopped in the middle of our room, kissing passionately, they kicked there shoes off, then taking off each other's shirts and her bra. They pulled each other close, feeling skin against skin, moaning, as they continued to kiss. My wife sat down on the edge of the couch, pulling Tom to her, unbuckling his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I stood to the side watching.

Her moment of discovery had arrived, she stuck her fingers in the waistband of his jeans and shorts pulling them down together, she had to use one hand to pull the waistband of his shorts out and over his raging cock. When his pants hit the floor, he stepped out of them. Finally, there in front of Alana's face was Tom's swollen cock. It was incredibly thick. She had wondered what his cock would be like ever since that night in his parent's kitchen. She had wanted to feel it since she had heard about its size.

"It's really big and so pink," she moaned as she pulled his cock to her mouth licking his precum off the head and then taking it into her mouth, stretching her lips out to fit it in. She slid her mouth and her hand which was far from reaching around it, up and down his cock moaning "mmmm."

Tom thrust his hips forward, "Ooh fuck, your good at sucking cock," he turned to me, "You trained her well." After just a few minutes Tom pulled his hips back pulling his cock out of her mouth with a loud pop. He lifted Alana to her feet, then undoing her jeans and sliding them off her hips and down her legs, she stepped out of them. I pulled the bedding off the end of the bed. Tom said to my wife, "I need your pussy now."

Still in her panties, Alana jumped on the bed, rolled onto her back, her knees up, feet on the edge of the bed, inviting Tom for his moment of discovery. He walked over to the bed and standing there, reached to the band of her panties and started to pull them off, she lifted her hips to help him. He got them off and threw them to me, they were soaking wet, I put them to my nose, they smelled of her wonderful desire and arousal.

My wife spread her legs and Tom got his first view of my wife's juicy pussy, "What a cute little slit," he said, as he leaned forward to take his first lick of her incredible pussy. He inhaled her scent deeply through his nose before, he licked up from her perineum to her clit, making her moan. Tom lifted his head, "You fucking taste good." Tom licked her and moaned into her pussy for a few minutes, then lifted his body up and gave her a small push, she turned and moved to the middle of the bed.

Tom climbed on to the bed to lay beside my wife. They kissed deeply and passionately, as they touched and played with each other. Tom leaned his head over to suck on her titties. He played with her clit and finger fucked her as she stroked his cock. They were both moaning. This foreplay didn't last long, they were very anxious, they really wanted to fuck each other, they had been flirting, teasing and getting each other horned up since noon. They had both been thinking about this for years.

Tom moved between my wife's legs as she spread them wide for him. Tom rubbed his cock up and down her slit, bringing a cry from my wife. After making sure she was completely lubed, he then placed his cock head against her opening and pushed in a couple of inches bringing a wonderful moan from Alana. He pushed a little deeper, then he started thrusting going a little deeper with each stroke. My wife was thrusting her hips matching his and uttering a quiet moan with each thrust. His cock had almost reached full penetration, when Alana moaned out "fuck me hard Tom" and he drove his cock to the hilt and my wife cried out, "Oh fuck, I've wanted this."

Tom started a slow pace using his full length, giving her long, deep thrusts making Alana moan as each stroke terminated against the end of her vagina as his pubis tapped her clit and his balls massaged her ass. "Your pussy is so tight," he moaned.

My wife moaned "That's because your cock is so fucking big, I've never felt this full." Tom continued his slow pace using the same long deep thrusts. Alana wrapped her legs around Tom's back and locked her ankles. Her hips thrusting in unison with Tom's, as each stroke pressed his cock against the end of her vagina. The tension deep in her pelvis built she quietly mewed "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." It was almost a chant.

Alana's thrusts were becoming faster and more aggressive, when suddenly, she gripped Tom's muscular arms and yelled "Fuck me Tom, fuck me hard." He did, he drove his cock hard, fast and deep into my wife. Her body stiffened, her head thrashed from side to side, and then with one hand she pulled a pillow over her face and screamed out, "Oh my god, oh fuuuuuuuuck, I'm cuuuuuuuuming." I had never heard anything like this from my wife before, I didn't know a woman could climax like this. Tom kept up his relentless hard, deep fucking, prolonging her orgasm, until she begged him to stop, he only slowed, allowing her to come down from the intensity of her incredible climax.

Tom went back to the slow, long, deep fucking stroke he had used before. He turned his head, looked at me sitting on the couch and said, "I love fucking your wife, her pussy is so tight." I was so proud of my wife. Then their mouths locked together in a deep passionate kiss, it was as if my wife was thanking him with her mouth for that wonderful fucking he had given her. My wife has told me she doesn't fall in love with other men when they fuck, but there is a deep intimate closeness that produces a euphoric feeling, like love, especially after she takes their cum inside her.

Tom kept his pace going and after about 10 minutes of that steady deep fucking, my wife�s moans and movements were again becoming more pronounced. Tom's tempo started to increase. The more the tempo increased the higher the tensions in their nerves built. Then, their movements became a fucking frenzy. The sounds they were making, and their movements seemed to be out of control. Tom was really good at fucking my wife.

Tom felt his climax approaching and lifted up on his straightened arms, pounding his cock hard and deep against the end of her vagina. My wife felt Tom's cock swell and knowing he was about to cum, pushed her over the edge. Again, my wife's body stiffened, her head thrashed side to side and started screaming out in ecstasy. "Oh fuck, I'm cuuuuuuuumming, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuck."As her nails dug into his arms.

Tom drove his cock as deep as possible, his body stiffened and with my wife's legs pulling him even deeper into her. Tom roared as he let loose a huge load of his cum deep into her hungry womb. Then grunting five or six times as his contractions did what nature intended, putting his sperm inside the receptive female. Each one of their contractions seemed to draw a moan out of their mouths and milking each other's climaxes for what seemed like minutes.

Finally, Tom collapsed on my wife, she loves the weight of a man's body on top of her. He lay on her for a long time. When his limp cock finally slipped out of her pussy, followed by streams of his thick cum leaking down her ass. Tom rolled off and they lay there for quite a while with their feet tingling, and their breathing getting back to normal. Tom laughed, "Now that has been a long time coming," we all laughed.

My dick had been hard since my wife had danced with Tom and felt his swollen cock against her belly and she had told me she would really like to fuck Tom. When they had their mutual orgasms, I had reached down and just touched my throbbing dick through my pants and had an incredibly powerful climax, cumming in my underwear. What an experience, watching my wife have this incredible fucking and mind shattering orgasms, it was absolutely amazing.

I had wanted this and fantasized about this happening for a long time but until you watch your wife being fucked by another man, especially a friend with a big cock, who really knows how to fuck her, you can't imagine the intensity of the thoughts and the feelings that go through your mind.

I had felt jealousy, I wanted it to stop, I had felt ecstasy, I wanted it to go on forever, I felt love, so much love for my wife for sharing this with me, l felt gratitude for my friend who took my wife to this height of pleasure that I never could. If you have never experienced this roller coaster of emotions, you really should try it.

Tom and Alana, lay on the bed for about twenty minutes, cuddling and kissing, touching and rubbing each other's bodies. Alana said to Tom, "Let's take a shower." They headed for the shower, Alana stopped and kissed me, told me she loved me and thanked me for giving her this. I could hear them giggling and laughing over the sound of the running water for another twenty minutes.

When they came back in the bedroom, Tom with his big hands gently grabbed my wife's ass and said, "I want some more of this, get on the bed." They climbed on the bed and started kissing and touching each other again. Soon they were making out like teenagers. I had to reach into my pants and pull my hardening dick loose, it was glued to my shorts from the cum I had ejaculated earlier. Alana slid her hand down his body, finding his cock and slowly stroking its length, as Tom bent his head down to suck on her titties, and reached his hand to finger fuck her. Then sliding his cum slickened finger up her now open swollen slit to manipulate her clit. They were both moaning out expressing their pleasure.

Alana then started gliding down his body, kissing and licking as she descended, when her face reached his waist, she moved her body between his legs. He spread them to make room for her. My wife then commenced to make love to Tom's cock. She placed her nose at the base of his cock, inhaling his musky masculine scent, "You smell so good."

My wife then started licking his balls and then the length of his cock. She must have licked and kissed his manhood for ten minutes, before lifting her head, looked Tom in the eyes and said "I love your cock."

My wife opened her mouth taking just the head of his cock in and used her teeth, tongue and lips to caress and massage his swollen organ. She could feel each pulse of his heart in her mouth as the blood coursed through his engorged cock. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft using a strong suction to create a tremendous pressure around his cock. Then, she lifted her mouth off his cock, a string of saliva and precum stretching from his cock to her lips, looked at me, and said "this is the thickest cook I have ever felt." This was absolutely the sexiest she had ever looked, I almost came in my pants again.

Alana then moved up Toms body. She lifted her legs and moved them to the outsides of his, then started crawling slowly, gently sliding her ass up his legs. When her crotch got to his, she moved very slowly dragging her pussy over his ball sack, pulling it up, as her mound pushed his cock down to his belly as she slowly dragged her pussy up over his cock, leaving a trail of their leaking juices as she went, until his cock popped up behind her ass.

Alana lifted her ass, reached her hand down between them, gripped Tom's throbbing cock and guided it to the lips of her cum slickened pussy. When she felt the head of his engorged shaft at her entrance, she plunged her ass down burying his manhood deep. She loved that feeling of being completely full. Any bigger would have been uncomfortable. She smiled as she thought of the story of Goldilocks, this cock was just right.

Alana started her hips thrusting with a steady rhythm, she lay down on Tom's chest her tits smashed between them, as their hips matched rhythm. Their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. Their movements bringing pleasure to them both. The building tension in their nerves gets so wound up, it begs and demands to be released. As they fucked, every thrust she would cry out a moan.

Alana's thrusts were gaining speed, which drove Tom's thrusts to increase in speed and force. Tom said something to Alana I couldn't hear, and lifted Alana off of his body. Alana positioned herself on her hands and knees, then lowered her chest to the bed, leaving her ass lewdly poking in the air submitting herself totally to Tom's throbbing cock. When he pushed his cock deep in her cunt, she cried out "Oh fuck, your cock is sooo big." Tom grabbed her by the hips and started pounding his cock into her, his balls slapping her clitoris with each thrust.

Alana was humping her ass back against Tom's thrusts and grunting "uh uh uh uh uh uh uh," then her hands gripped the sheets and she screamed out, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oooh fuuuuuuuk, I'm cuuuuuuuuming," as Tom kept his cock pistoning in the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. Tom told me later he was thinking that my wife may be the best piece of ass he has ever had.

When my wife had finished her orgasm, Tom turned Alana over on to her back, lifted her legs to his shoulders and pushed his cock to the bottom of her vagina, held it there and rotated his pelvis in a small circle, which rubbed his balls on her ass and his pelvic bone on her clit. Tom was really good at fucking. Women loved to fuck Tom and my wife was one of them. It seemed she was constantly crying out begging for more. She was quickly building to another climax and so was Tom.

The sounds of a mating couple as they approach climax is incredible. The slapping of their bodies as they collide, the squishing of his hard cock in her soaking pussy, the moaning, the groaning, the whispers that lovers do, the smacking and slurping of their kisses. Then all those sounds increase in volume and speed, on the ďrive to climax.

Then my wife reached her ultimate goal and screamed out "I'm fuuuuuucking cuuuuuummin," at the same time her lover slammed his cock to her womb, grunting and groaning as his cock pumped rope after rope of sperm laden cum where nature intended it to be deposited, where babies are made. Tom lay on my wife, the muscles in his ass clenching pushing every drop of his cum into her waiting, wanting womb.

I watched as his wet limp cock finally slipped out of her. His pearl white cum oozing out of her red, swollen pussy and down the crack of her ass to the sheets. Tom rolled off and lay beside Alana. I couldn't believe how the powerful smell of sex permeated the room.

Tom was soon breathing deeply with a slight snore. Alana lifted her head looked at me and said, "come here baby, why don't you throw the covers over us, take your clothes off, climb in here and make love to me."

I climbed into bed and gently, kissed, touched and rubbed the one and only love of my life. I moved on top of my wife as she spread her legs for me. When I pushed my dick into my wife, the feeling and the thoughts I was having were amazing, another man had just cum in her and the incredibly hot slick gushy feeling, was maybe the most erotic moment of my life. I had never had sloppy seconds before. In fact, before a few hours ago, I had never even seen my wife kiss another man, although I had imagined it thousands of times. I started thrusting my hips, there was hardly any friction on my dick, Tom had stretched her pussy to a new size.

I have the most wonderful wife, she knew I needed some love and some closeness, she whispered "don't move baby, just lay here on me," we kissed and held each other tight for a while. The eroticism of what I had been feeling for hours was too much, I started thrusting, fucking my wife hard for a few minutes before adding my cum to Tom's. When I rolled off, we held each other tight in our arms.

When we woke in the morning, Alana said, "Lets go swimming, we used the bathroom and headed out to the pool. Tom stopped and jokingly said, "I don't have a swimsuit."

Alana laughing said, " It's ok I've seen it before, in fact I've seen both of them before." We all swam naked.

After about ten minutes of swimming, my wife whispered to Tom and he jumped up and sat down on the edge of the pool. Alana got between his legs and put her mouth around his limp cock. She loves to feel a cock getting hard in her mouth. It didn't take long before Tom's cock was raging hard in her mouth. She sucked and ran her hands up and down his cock. Tom was moaning and his hips started thrusting. Alana felt his cock grow bigger and harder as his body prepared for his climax. His excitement causing her excitement to grow and speed her manipulations of the cock she had become infatuated with.

Tom's body stiffened, he lifted his hips off the deck and let out a groan that came from deep in his chest. His balls pulled up tight to his cock which started spewing rope after rope of his hot sticky cum into my wife's hungry mouth. She was swallowing as much as she could but some of it ran out the corners of her mouth. When Tom was totally satiated, his cock was so sensitive, he begged her to stop. My wife pulled her mouth off and smiled at me. I laughed, it looked like she had a white fu man chu mustache. She waded over to me, grabbed my head and gave me a deep tongue kiss.