Alana's First Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed out of the pool, took showers and got dressed. Alana fixed us a nice brunch. Tom said he didn't want to leave one of the best times of his life, but he had to get moved into his house and be ready for his new job on Monday morning. Tom shook my hand, told me I'm a very lucky guy to have Alana, and thanked me for sharing my wife with him. I thanked him for fucking her so good and invited him to come visit whenever he can. Then he and Alana hugged and kissed very deeply with a lot of passion. Alana said she was looking forward to next time. Tom said he wouldn't be able to wait very long, he was going to have a hardon until he saw her again. We all laughed and said our goodbyes.

Tom couldn't wait and called and came to visit for the weekend two weeks later. Tom was Alana's bull and lover for the next two years. He would drive over every couple of months and they would fuck all weekend rarely getting dressed. After he would leave, Alana and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other for weeks. After a couple of years, Tom met a nice gal and got married. Since then, he is only able to show up maybe once or twice a year.