Alana's Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, why are you showing, what are you going do with this: Cindy wanted to ask Alana as she managed to untwist the sturdy plastic tie that held the large web belt from the plastic backing.

"Okay!" Alana crowed and grabbed the now freed phallus from Cindy's hands.

Cindy looked at Alana's very cute buttocks as Alana squatted down in front of the humongous bear. She then gasped as Alana wiggled around, affixing the cock to the bear's waist and legs.

"And..." Alana said, standing and presenting the bear with a flourish of her hand. "...now you can really give Mister Big Bear a lap dance!"

Alana had cinched the web belt around the bear's waist while the two shorter web belts around the bear's legs held the phallus in place at the bear's crotch.

"I, oh my God; Robert Brown would have a fit I showed up with that!" Cindy enthused.

Humming an approximation of the hip hop song, Alana now danced, rubbing her nude body against the large bear. Cindy smiled; Alana was a terrible dancer. Her movements were jerky, not erotic at all as she rubbed her breasts then buttocks against the brown fir. With an elated giggle, Alana ceased her clumsy dancing and grasped Cindy's hand.

"Oh, it's a good thing I Scotch-guarded that thing," Cindy said, her crotch becoming wet at she gaped at her sexy bear and her bear's large cock.

"You like pineapples?" Alana asked suddenly, pulling her long sleeved tee shirt on. "And grapefruit?"

"I yeah, they, that thing what sized batteries it take?" Cindy asked, picking up the small remote control device.

"I don't know; there's a whole bunch of them in the junk drawer," Alana said, pulling some flip flops onto her small feet.

Cindy wiggled into her half shirt and denim shorts and followed Alana from the room. Her pumps made a 'click clack' accent to the 'slap-slap' of Alana's flip flops on the wooden stairs.

"My first night here?" Alana said as she reached the bottom landing. "Had socks on? They'd just waxed the stairs? My feet went out from under me and I went down a whole flight of stairs on my butt."

"Ow!" Cindy said in sympathy.

"Ow is right!" Alana agreed, entering the kitchen. "I usually just have a big bowl of this; I really don't know how to cook or I'd do us some omelets or waffles or something."

"You want waffles?" Cindy asked, looking around the kitchen with interest.

"You know how make waffles?" Alana asked hopefully.

"Nothing to it," Cindy smiled. "For a kiss, I'll make you the best waffles you ever had."

Alana did not hesitate in giving Cindy a deep, passionate kiss. Alana giggled when Cindy's hand caressed Alana's buttock before giving Alana's buttock a gentle slap.

"Ow!" Alana playfully complained.

Twenty minutes after entering the kitchen, Cindy and Alana sat to eat their warm waffles. Cindy had located a bag of frozen blueberries in the freezer and had made a blueberry syrup to go with the fluffy waffles.

"I need hire you come be my cook," Alana said, spooning the blueberry syrup onto her waffles.

"Uh huh; think you can afford me?" Cindy teased.

"Not if I had pay what you're worth," Alana said. "Um! Oh, this, this is so good."

"You are just too sweet," Cindy thought as she watched Alana eating the breakfast.

Alana was a messy eater; Cindy had noticed this fact the first night they'd met. Getting to her feet, Cindy wet a paper towel in the kitchen sink and returned to gently dab at Alana's face. She softly kissed the top of Alana's blonde head before returning to her own seat.

"Okay, let's see what batteries..." Alana said when she finished eating.

Wash your hands," Cindy ordered.

Alana skidded to a stop and grabbed the wet paper towel. Dutifully, she wiped her hands then jerked open a kitchen drawer.

"Think, that thing's not big enough take D's, huh?" Alana asked, pulling out a package of D Cell batteries.

"No, sincerely doubt it," Cindy said, gathering their plates. "Either C or double A,"

"Hmm, okay," Alana said, digging out three packages of batteries. "Oh! Got some nine volt too; you don't think..."

Alana impatiently helped Cindy clean the kitchen. A soft kiss did quiet Alana's complaints for a moment. Then they trooped up the two flights of stairs to the third floor bedroom.

"Might as well leave these up here," Alana admitted, putting the three packages of batteries onto her night stand.

"Oh? How many toys you got?" Cindy asked, half-teasing.

"I got..." Alana said, pulling the top drawer of her nightstand open.

"Alana, I'm kidding. I don't need to know how many toys you got," Cindy said, putting two C Cell batteries into the remote control of Mr. Bear's cock. "And..."

"Oh!" Alana let out a groan as the eight inch phallus hummed and buzzed to life.

"Oh is right!" Cindy agreed, gripping the buzzing toy in her hand. "Damn! Makes me wet just..."

"You want to?" Alana asked hopefully.

Cindy looked at her friend for a moment. She then dropped her shorts to the floor and lay the bear on the carpeted floor of Alana's bedroom. Flinging her half shirt to the side, Cindy straddled the bear and brought her wet slit down to rest on the buzzing, humming toy.

"Oh, oh yes!" Cindy hissed as the fat toy speared her inner lips, pushing them apart.

"I, oh, oh I got to..." Alana hefted the hem of her tee shirt up, exposing her own blonde pussy.

Cindy shuddered as she managed to work all eight inches of the strap-on phallus into herself. She heard a second buzz begin and looked over to see Alana working a fat vibrator into herself.

"Oh, oh my God, this, oh man," Cindy grunted, coming close to orgasm as she watched Alana's puffy inner lips parting to accept the fat toy in Alana's hand.

After her second orgasm, Cindy switched the control for the strap-on phallus to 'Off' and weakly dismounted from her bear. She knee walked to where Alana bounced up and down on her own vibrator. Cindy groped Alana's breasts through the tee shirt and kissed Alana's gasping mouth.

"Need, you need, I want do you," Alana panted, then screeched in orgasm.

Cindy pulled Alana onto the bed and helped Alana out of her tee shirt. After sucking a passionate kiss from Alana's lips, Cindy arranged them into a side by side sixty nine. When Cindy raised her left leg, Alana's mouth descended onto Cindy's splayed, puffy lips.

"Mmph! Augh!" Cindy grunted as Alana's fingers opened Cindy's lips and Alana's tongue probed deeply into Cindy's depths.

Cindy also parted Alana's lips and waggled her tongue. She thrust two fingers into Alana's sex and lapped at Alana's essences while Alana's tongue and fingers produced ripples through Cindy's body.

"Mm augh, oh God!" Alana screamed out when Cindy sucked on Alana's clitoris.

"Ack! Augh yes!" Cindy cried out when Alana's teeth and tongue tickled Cindy's clitoris.

"Oh God yes, oh, oh God!" Alana whooped when Cindy shuddered in orgasm.

Alana licked and sucked at Cindy's drooling slit as Cindy bucked and grunted in orgasm. Each time Cindy was about to cease, Alana would again tease Cindy's clitoris while thrusting three fingers deep inside of Cindy. The constant stimulation was driving Cindy mad.

"I love you," Cindy heard Alana whisper.

Cindy came to, lying with her head on Alana's naked breast. Alana's fingers combed through Cindy's tousled blonde hair. Cindy felt Alana's lips at the top of Cindy's head, then another declaration of love.

"Love you too," Cindy smiled and kissed Alana's lips.

Showering together was wet, soapy fun. Neither one became very clean, but it was fun. Alana learned how much pleasure her soft washcloths could produce when rubbed across excited nipples and along an unsuspecting anus.

With Cindy's insistence, Alana put together an outfit of simple pink blouse and jeans. Cindy nixed the long sleeved black tee shirt and gray sweat pants Alana first put on.

"Alana, you, you're so beautiful; why do you try to hide it?" Cindy gently asked.

"Because I don't want no one knowing I'm here," Alana confessed.

"Well, too late," Cindy whispered, hugging Alana tightly. "I know you're here."

Alana parked the pickup truck in the 'Visitors' parking space and followed Cindy up the stairs to Cindy's apartment. With a squeak, Alana hid behind Cindy when John Hebert demanded to know where Cindy had been.

"None of your business, John," Cindy snapped. "Okay? It really is none of your business. I ask you where you been?"

Cindy dumped her duffel bag's contents into the hamper. She smiled maliciously as she dropped half shirt and denim shorts into the hamper and left the bathroom, nude save for four inch pumps.

Alana's eyes were wide as Cindy casually sauntered into her bedroom. John's mouth had been opened, ready to launch into another complaint, but the sight of Cindy's nudity quelled his comment.

Cindy dressed in jeans and light blue polo style blouse. She found her light blue socks and pulled on her tennis shoes.

"Ready?" Cindy smiled, grabbing her purse.

"Where to?" Alana asked, hoping Cindy would said 'Home.'

"Wilson's; you know where that is?" Cindy smiled.

Inside of the fabric store, Alana followed Cindy around as Cindy selected the fabrics she'd need to make Alana her very own fuck bear. She also gathered the materials for an extra-large Raggedy Andy and a Raggedy Ann doll.

"And, oh, oh, this, I have got to get this," Cindy enthused, picking up a bright red white and blue plaid material.

A few yards of filmy white fabric joined the plaid fabric.

"What you going do with that?" Alana wondered out loud.

"Slutty schoolgirl uniform," Cindy admitted, picking up a large roll of Velcro tape.

Cindy's arm went around Alana's waist as they waited for the Wilson's Fabrics employee to cut the desired lengths of fabrics. Cindy put her mouth to Alana's ear and Alana leaned closer, small hand resting on Cindy's forearm.

"Guys are such perverts," Cindy whispered. "Anything schoolgirl? They 'bout lose their minds over that."

"Mm hmm," Alana agreed, thinking of the 'schoolgirl' titles Alan, her grandfather had collected in his DVDs and magazines.

"Now where to?" Alana asked as they stashed the collection of fabrics behind the passenger seat of the truck.

"That sewing machine in that other bedroom? That work?" Cindy asked.

"I have no idea," Alana admitted. "I don't even know how turn it on."

Michelle Pratt's sewing machine did work. Cindy marveled at the machines many functions as she sat at the comfortable chair Alana's grandmother used to perch upon as she used the machine. In the small chest next to the chair, Cindy found Michelle's heavy, razor sharp scissors. Snipping the air, Cindy tested the weight and balance of the lethal implement.

"I'll cut out the patterns first," Cindy explained to Alana. "Need to get some stuffing, but that's no problem, really."

Alana watched in rapt attention as Cindy used a piece of chalk from her grandmother's chest. Since she had the black velour already out, Cindy decided she'd also cut the pattern for a bear.

Cindy labored for a few hours, snipping, basting, and running the machine over this fabric and that fabric. Stretching out, working the kinks loose, Cindy walked across the small landing to Alana's bedroom.

"Hmm!" Cindy mused, looking at the obscene sight of Mr. Bear, latex cock protruding from his crotch.

Her mechanical mind was already engaged from cutting the oversized pieces for her creations. Cindy asked Alana for pencil and paper. Sitting among the scraps of fabrics, Cindy doodled on the large legal pad, scribbled some equations, then flipped the page over and continued her mad scribbling.

"Come on; we need run down to the Home Depot," Cindy suddenly said. "And, since we'll be right down the street, we need stop by the Wal-Mart, okay?"

Alana admitted, she did not understand any of Cindy's purchases at the Home Depot. She also did not fully grasp the purchases of pillows and zippers and other items from the Wal-Mart store. They stopped at Cowboy's Barbecue for a very late lunch or early dinner and Alana tried the caramel apple malt and Cindy got the double chocolate mocha malt with their pulled pork sandwiches.

"Hope I got enough fabric," Cindy chastised herself out loud as they finished their meal. "Come see; you got sauce all over."

Cindy was impervious to the few stares they received when Cindy cleaned Alana's face and hands of barbeque sauce. Alana's attention was solely focused on Cindy so she did not notice the odd looks they received from the two old women or their waitress or the bus boy.

Returning to Alana's house, Cindy made three trips to carry everything into the second suite on the third floor. Ripping three of the pillows open, Cindy finished making the basic form of Alana's Raggedy Ann doll. Alana giggled happily when she realized that Cindy had given the oversized doll some impressive breasts.

Raggedy Andy took a few moments and his form joined Ann on the large bed in what had been Michelle Pratt's bedroom.

"What's that for?" Alana asked, pointing to the slit in Raggedy Andy's crotch.

"Take me a couple days, but you'll see," Cindy said. "Man! I really like this machine. I'd still be working on that with my machine."

"You like swimming? You know how swim?" Alana asked as the setting sun was sending up its last rays on a violet sky.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yeah, but I, I didn't bring a suit," Cindy agreed.

"Suit? Yard's all fenced in," Alana said, already wiggling out of her blouse.

In the cool waters of the pool, Cindy leaned against the edge of the pool and wrapped her legs around Alana's waist. She gently pulled Alana to her and kissed her. She could see Alana's beautiful eyes in the light of the nearly full moon as she held Alana with her legs.

"I love you," Alana declared and Cindy believed that Alana fully believed those words.

"That, that is so sweet," Cindy said softly and kissed Alana again.

Mosquitos soon chased the two girls inside and both shivered and giggled and complained about the cold interior of the home as they toweled dry. Then, nude except for flip flops, the two returned to Alana's bedroom and fell onto Alana's bed, kissing one another.

Cindy allowed herself to be pinned against the mound of pillows, allowed Alana to be assertive. Alana was abrupt, clumsy in her technique; Cindy did not object.

"I, you, you taste, I like the way you taste," Alana gasped out, kneeling between Cindy's splayed legs.

"Mm hmm," Cindy grunted as three of Alana's fingers thrust into Cindy's pussy.

At one o'clock, Cindy roused when she heard muffled grunts and moans. Looking at the television, the only source of light in the room, Cindy could see three nude blondes in a daisy chain. Looking over, Cindy watched as Alana masturbated, watching the lesbian pornography. Alana let out a guilty little squeak when Cindy adjusted her pillow so that she could sit up.

"Like this stuff?" Cindy asked needlessly as the three blondes moaned and cooed in pleasure.

"I uh, uh huh," Alana agreed, driving her latex dildo into her splayed pussy.

"Naughty girl," Cindy teased and kissed Alana.

"Oh!" Alana giggled guiltily.

"OH!" Alana gasped out when Cindy began driving the dildo in and out of Alana's pussy.

Alana screwed up her face and let out a squeal of orgasm. A moment later, the DVD player let out a click and whir and changed discs. 'Blonde Anal Teens' started and Alana and Cindy lay, watching the anal action on the television.

"I, you, you ever do that?" Alana asked as a pretty blonde girl was roughly sodomized by a muscle bound man.

"Mm hmm, I, I like it," Cindy admitted. "I mean, if the guy knows what he's doing."

"How 'bout if the girl knows what she's doing?" Alana braved asking.

"MM HMM!" Cindy enthused and kissed Alana.

Cindy reached over and again began to fuck Alana with the latex dong. Alana stiffened and squealed when Cindy thrust two fingers into Alana's rectum. While the girl on the television gasped, giggled and cooed while her boyfriend coated her plump buttocks with a copious amount of semen, Alana gasped, cooed and giggled while Cindy fingered her rectum to orgasm.

In the late morning, Cindy took stock of Alana's refrigerator and pantry and made some blueberry crepes for their breakfast. Then, reluctantly, Cindy kissed Alana's tearful face and left Alana's house.

After a hard night's work; Robert had scheduled nine dancers for this Friday night, Cindy wearily went across the street to the Newhart's restaurant. Her heart sank; there was no sign of Alana. She got her usual breakfast and sat in a different booth. Cindy did not want to sit in what she now considered 'their' booth if Alana wasn't there.

"Where are you?" Cindy sent to Alana's phone.

It was rare when it happened, but on occasion, Alana was able to sleep the night through. This happened to be one of those nights; she slept the whole night through.

Alana read Cindy's text message in the morning and felt a horrible sinking in her stomach. Alana could imagine the beautiful dancer sitting, waiting, waiting for her lover to show up. Alana's heart actually hurt as she imagined the loneliness that Cindy must have felt.

"Yeah?" John sleepily demanded when he opened the door.

He was too startled to react when Alana shoved him aside and scurried to Cindy's bedroom.

Cindy was groggy; it had taken her hours to fall asleep. It felt as if she had just managed to drift off when suddenly there was a weight pressing down on her, trapping her in her bedding.

Cindy's first reaction was one of anger; she was tired, she was upset. Thankfully, she bit back her remarks and managed to grab Alana in a bear hug, ceasing Alana's uncomfortable assault.

"You. Take your damned shoes off, and those sweat pants, God, how can you stand to wear those things? I'm burning up just looking at you," Cindy demanded.

With no thought to the open bedroom door, Alana stripped nude. Cindy flung the bedsheets and blankets aside, revealing her Sponge Bob Square Pants sleep shirt.

"Now, get in bed, shut up, and go to sleep," Cindy ordered.

"I'm so sorry, I love you, I'm so sorry," Alana babbled, crawling onto the bed again.

"What part of 'shut up' didn't you get?" Cindy said, kissing Alana and covering them both.

"I'm being serious; Alana, how can you stand to wear that stuff? It, it's just too damned hot," Cindy asked when she woke up a few hours later.

"I, I just don't want..." Alana whispered.

"Yeah, I know, you don't want no one seeing you," Cindy said. "You hungry?"

"God I'm 'bout starve to death," Alana agreed.

"'Bout time; I'm going deaf trying hear the game," John said when the two women left Cindy's bedroom.

"Mm hmm," Cindy shrugged and entered the kitchen, Alana right behind her.

The volume of the television jumped and Cindy shook her head in annoyance. She didn't know what game was on, if it was college or professional, if it was basketball, baseball, or football. And it didn't matter one bit to her.

Cindy made them an extra-large omelet and divided the omelet into two portions. After they'd eaten and Cindy had cleaned the kitchen, they returned to Cindy's bedroom and closed the door.

"I'm going go through yur closets and throw all that stuff out," Cindy threatened as she undressed Alana.

"Better not!" Alana laughed happily as they fell onto Cindy's bed.

After kissing for a few moments, their hands roaming over each other's bodies, Cindy and Alana swung into a side by side sixty nine. By now Cindy was familiar with Alana's gasps and grunts. She was able to pick up on the cues that told her that Alana's orgasm was approaching.

"I, I need get you a key," Alana said as they cuddled after their lovemaking.

"Oh yeah?" Cindy smiled and playfully licked Alana's nose.

"Eww! Ack, oh God," Alana protested. "That, oh my God don't you ever do that again!"