Alana's Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?" Cindy teased and again licked Alana's nose.

"Ack! I mean it! Stop!" Alana screamed.

She flung herself on top of Cindy and the two women wrestled on the bed. With squeals and giggles, Cindy and Alana tussled. Cindy let Alana win and they lay, panting as Alana pinned Cindy to the bed.

"I, oh boy!" Alana wheezed.

After a moment, Cindy gently eased Alana off of her. Gathering some clothes, Cindy said she was going take a quick shower, then they could leave.

"I go in 'bout six," Cindy mused, looking at her alarm clock. "So, do some sewing, then..."

"I'm serious, need get you a key," Alana said as she dressed. "That way? I'm not at the Newhart's? You just come on over."

"Hey, I'm going off-shore Tuesday," John informed Cindy when she exited the bathroom.

"Oh. Okay," Cindy said, brushing her long blonde hair.

"I'm back on fourteen on," John continued as Cindy closed her bedroom door.

"Oh. Thank God," Cindy said out loud.

Robert had again scheduled nine dancers for the evening shift. Nine dancers competing for the dollars of the twenty to forty men in attendance whenever they were on the stage. Nine dancers hoping to entice one or two patrons to spring for thirty minutes in a Sweet Suite. Cindy was exhausted when she finally lugged her bear and her Raggedy Andy to her car.

"I swear, I, I just hate this shit," Lotus snapped as she tottered to her own car. "Fucking Robert fucking Brown; really? He really needs schedule all of us like that?"

"I'm going to the Newhart's, right there, right across the street?" Cindy offered. "Come on; I'll buy you a biscuit."

"I want a cinnamon bun," Lotus smiled wearily.

"Oh, okay, whatever," Cindy smiled.

Alana was waiting in their booth. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of an attractive Asian-American woman with Cindy, her Cindy. But Cindy's warm smile did reassure Alana.

"Lotus? This is my girlfriend, Alana Pratt," Cindy smiled and introduced the two women. "Alana, Sweetheart, this is Lotus; she works with me."

"Actually? It's Theresa," Theresa Wu smiled, small hand extended. "Hi Alana."

"I'm Cindy," Cindy said. "Cindy Breaux."

"Really?" Theresa said, sarcasm thick. "You mean, your momma didn't really name you Pixie?"

Over their breakfasts, Cindy found out that Theresa was a graduate of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, with a bachelor's in Mass Communications. Her focus had been primarily Internet platforms, social media.

"Trying get on with Edwards & Elswell?" Theresa divulged. "Oh! Oh! Or Richards Graphic Designs; she's getting more and more into Internet. But, so far? They're both like well, we're looking for someone, you know, with a little more experience. But, how the fuck you get experience if no one will give you the chance?"

"You, why you never said nothing?" Alana asked Cindy when Cindy divulged that she was thirty one hours short of obtaining her BS in mechanical engineering.

"Why I'm dancing," Cindy shrugged. "Get enough money where I can pay tuition and all the other bills while I finish."

"Like what?" Alana asked.

"Um, rent? Electric? Food?" Cindy suggested.

"Oh," Alana said and slid her tray toward Cindy.

Theresa watched as Cindy deftly divided the second of Alana's cinnamon buns. She said nothing as the two women shared the cinnamon bun.

"So, when you say she's your girlfriend..." Theresa finally said as Cindy cleaned Alana's sticky hands.

"I mean, girlfriend," Cindy confirmed, now dabbing Alana's mouth and chin.

"You bitch," Theresa said, no rancor in her voice. "I'd known that?"

"You'd been a little nicer?" Cindy guessed, smiling.

"Shit! I'd been a LOT nicer," Theresa laughed.

"She's mine," Alana snapped, a rare flash of possessiveness asserting itself.

"Yes I am," Cindy quietly assured Alana.

"When you go in tomorrow?" Alana asked as the trio stepped out into the muggy air.

"Sunday," Cindy said.

"You work the whole day?" Alana asked, uncomprehending.

"No, no, Sweetheart; we're closed on Sunday," Cindy informed the girl.

"Thank you Jesus," Theresa said, opening her car door. "Sleep the whole day too, you hear?"

Returning to Alana's home, Cindy smiled as Alana directed her to park in the garage. Traipsing up the stairs, Cindy gratefully kicked off her pumps then slipped out of half shirt and shorts. She shook her head as Alana suggested she planned to wear her sweat pants and long sleeved tee shirt to bed. Giggling, Alana 'allowed' Cindy to wrestle her to the bed and strip her out of the garments.

Cindy was amused as Alana put on a pornographic DVD the moment they wiggled into the large bed. Idly, she lay in the bed as 'Blonde Dildo Sluts' played. Turning her attention from the mechanical, obviously simulated lesbian action on the television, Cindy watched as Alana intently studied the pornographic action.

"And what you do when you watch this?" Cindy asked, gently rubbing Alana's upper thigh.

Wordlessly, Alana rolled over and jerked her nightstand's drawer open. SHe fished around and pulled out her nipple clamps and weights. She then found her NV-7 and pulled the heavily studded vibrator out. Cindy watched as Alana affixed the nipple clamps to her erect nipples. Cindy shook her head in wonder as Alana then worked the spiny toy into herself and switched the powerful engine on.

"And then I..." Alana grunted and began to bounce up and down on the toy.

"That, those don't hurt?" Cindy asked as the attached weights danced and bounced, tugging Alana's nipples.

"I, yyeess," Alana grunted.

Cindy's hand dipped under the blanket and idly stroked up and down her own wet lips. Cindy found watching Alana's movements much more erotic than the posed action on the television screen.

"And..." Alana grunted then squealed in orgasm.

"Oh!" Cindy cried out as her own orgasm crested.

Cindy pulled Alana's face to hers and the two women kissed. Reaching down, Cindy grasped the base of the prickly vibrator and fucked Alana with the buzzing beast. After a moment, Alana stiffened, then squealed in orgasm.

With a few more kisses, Cindy rolled over and fell asleep. In the early hours of the morning, she woke, having to pee. The television was still on, now displaying scenes of blondes enjoying sodomy. Alana lay back against her pillows, mouth open in a silent snore.

Cindy again roused when Alana jostled the bed. The television was still on, showing three blondes in a daisy chain. Cindy lay back and idly tugged and twisted her nipple as she watched the simulated lesbian activity.

"Aaahh!" Alana gasped out loud as she removed her nipple clamps.

"Ooh," Cindy gave a groan of sympathy as she watched Alana dance in place from the jolts of pain in her nipples. "You do that a lot?"

"What?" Alana gasped, dropping the nipple clamps into the nightstand drawer.

"Fall asleep with your clamps on?" Cindy verified.

"Uh huh, then it hurts like hell," Alana agreed.

"Okay, we're having a late breakfast, early lunch," Cindy announced.

"I, we have breakfast in bed?" Alana begged.

"You like breakfast in bed?" Cindy asked, pulling her shorts and half shirt on.

"I, I've never had it," Alana admitted.

"Well, you're having it now," Cindy decided.

Cindy made Huevos rancheros. And located a bottle of honey; she liked the contrast of sweet and spicy. Searching through the kitchen cabinets, she found an ornate wooden tray and smiled. Apparently either Michelle or Alan Pratt had enjoyed breakfast in bed before.

"Oh, come on. Really? You really think I'm going fall for that?" Cindy laughed as Alana feigned being asleep. "Wake up, lazy butt."

"What, what is this?" Alana asked as she happily held the tray on her lap.

"Huevos rancheros," Cindy said, wiggling into the bed from the other side. "Alana, seriously? You watch too much of this, you're going go blind, I swear."

'Blonde Dildo Sluts' was playing again. Alana shrugged and began eating her meal as the pornographic images continued to play.

"Oh! Give me some of that," Alana ordered as she watched Cindy drizzle the honey onto her sunny side up eggs. "And where'd you get this bacon? I didn't even know I had bacon."

"Prefer to use Mexican chorizo with this," Cindy said, putting the bottle of honey onto Alana's tray.

After they ate, Cindy went into the other suite and continued her labors on Alana's bear. She turned the material inside out and affixed the long zipper at Mr. Bear's crotch. Setting that aside, Cindy finished the basic stitches for Alana's oversized Raggedy Andy. Next, she cut out the pattern for Alana's Raggedy Ann doll's clothing.

"Alana Michelle Pratt, you are a porn addict," Cindy thought as she could hear the synthesizer music and simulated grunts and groans of pleasure bleeding through from the other bedroom.

"Going be in the garage," Cindy called out.

"Oh, oh okay," Alana grunted. "Need me..."

"No, no, you just keep watching your porn," Cindy teased.

"Okay. No problem," Alana smirked from her mound of pillows.

"Nice set of tools," Cindy complimented the unknown Alan Pratt.

She would not have been surprised to learn that Alan had no working knowledge of any of these tools. Cindy's father had a nice set of tools; Maureen had bought them for her ex-husband when she was trying to earn his forgiveness. Paulette, Charlie Breaux's wife would let Charlie pull out his tools, attempt to fix whatever was broken, and then call a handyman. Alan Pratt also fit that mold. He would attempt to fix whatever, make it worse, then admit defeat and call in an expert.

Completing the mounts quickly, Cindy tested the two swivel mounts and brackets and locking mechanisms. Cindy nodded with satisfaction when each performed their tasks to perfection. Carrying both up the stairs, she again entered the second bedroom and installed the mounts and brackets into the legs of Mr. Bear and Raggedy Andy. Then she went into Michelle Pratt's bathroom and began to fill Michelle's whirlpool tub with scalding hot water.

"You. You're taking a bubble bath with me," Cindy ordered, rousing Alana from a nap.

"And then..." Cindy said, easing into the steaming water. "...we're going to use that grill out back. I've got two steaks marinating right now."

"You always so bossy?" Alana teased as the fragrant suds filled the tub.

"Mm hmm," Cindy smiled, flipping the switch for the Jacuzzi action.

"Oh boy!" Alana gasped, delighted with the tub's jets.

"What? You've never...?" Cindy asked.

"No. I just take showers," Alana admitted and playfully blew a handful of bubbles at Cindy.

When they were waterlogged, Cindy helped a sluggish Alana from the tub. She wrapped the girl in a fluffy towel and lovingly dried Alana.

"And I found this in the cabinet," Cindy said, pulling Alana into their bedroom.

"Oh!" Alana moaned as Cindy began applying the lotion to Alana's shoulders.

Cindy shook her head; Alana was sound asleep before Cindy even finished applying the lotion to Alana's back. Giving Alana's moisturized shoulder a soft kiss, Cindy pulled the blanket up and covered her girlfriend.

Lighting the propane jets was easy. Cindy opened the outdoor closet and found Alan's bag of wood chips and shook a few chips into the bottom of the grill.

Cindy brushed the spotless grill with a coating of vegetable oil and quickly assembled a simple garden salad. When that was completed, she put the steaks on the grill and went and woke Alana.

After their supper, Cindy returned to the second suite and finished her own 'Slutty Schoolgirl' outfit and fashioned a matching outfit for Raggedy Ann. She even fashioned fishnet stockings for the doll. Before her back became too stiff, Cindy finished assembling the small, regular sized Raggedy Ann doll and handstitched the final stich on the small doll.

"You work tomorrow?" Alana asked as Cindy came into the bedroom, hand behind her back.

"Hmm? Yeah, go in at six," Cindy agreed. "Why? Because Robert can't tell time."

Alana squealed and then burst into deep racking sobs at the sight of her new doll. Cindy cradled the girl as she cried.

"Need to pee," Cindy heard and roused from a deep sleep.

She released Alana and watched as the girl wobbled toward the bathroom. Her heart lurched as she realized, Alana was still holding the Raggedy Ann doll as she walked to the bathroom.

In the morning, Cindy lamented that she had at least one, possibly three loads of clothing she needed to wash. Alana reminded Cindy that she had a washing machine and dryer, and neither one required a handful of quarters.

The man at the counter of the Adult Bookstore nearly swallowed his dentures as a blonde beauty sauntered into the shop. He was sure the girl was not twenty one years of age, but as he looked at the undersides of the blonde's breasts peeking from the bottom of her half shirt, her slim belly and her sleek legs, the man did not care.

When she turned and peered around the shop, he did not bother hiding his groan. Her luscious buttocks peeked out from her denim cutoffs, showing him two lovely hillocks of squeezable, kissable flesh.

"Where's the...never mind, I see them," Cindy smiled at the gnarled old man behind the counter.

"God yes," the man groaned as Cindy's sweet buttocks flexed and undulated as her four inch heels propelled her toward the glass display of toys.

"Okay, need you to open the case for me," Cindy smiled sweetly at him.

He fished out the two eight inch latex dongs and the twelve inch double headed dildo for her. He followed her to the cash register and stood, admiring her smooth back and sweet buttocks for a few moments, until he remembered that he was the one that needed to ring up her purchases.

"Thank you," Cindy smiled, casually strolling to the door.

"Aw shit, come on back any time, hear?" he managed to growl before the door clicked shut.

In Alana's sweltering garage, Cindy labored on the two latex dongs while the first load of clothes hummed and gurgled in the washing machine. With Alan's band saw, Cindy sliced both dongs lengthwise from the base upward. She stopped two inches from the mushroom shaped heads of the dongs. Then, applying rubber cement liberally on both halves of each dong, Cindy positioned a brass sleeve vertically from base to just before the end of the split. A vise grip held each dong closed while they dried.

As her first load of clothes thumped and whined in the dryer and a second load gurgled in the washing machine, Cindy went up the stairs to the second suite. She finished creating her slutty schoolgirl outfit, affixing the Velcro strips so that each garment could be removed with ease. Sensing eyes on her, Cindy turned and saw Alana, dressed in customary long tee shirt and bulky sweatpants.

"Hi Sweetheart," Cindy smiled.

"I, um, can you, can you fix my teddy bear?" Alana asked, showing Cindy where the bear's ear was beginning to tear away from the small stuffed head.

"Of course. Anything for you," Cindy assured Alana and gently took the battered stuffed toy from Alana's hands.

Searching through Michelle Pratt's sewing basket, Cindy found the right sized needle and a spool of thread that closely matched the animal's matted fur. Silently, Alana watched as Cindy took great pains to stitch the animal's ear. When she finished, Cindy carefully scrutinized the beast for any other tears that needed attention. Then, with a gentle kiss to the beast's nose, Cindy returned the bear to its loving owner.

"I, I love you so much," Alana whispered then turned and ran from the suite.

"I love you too," Cindy smiled and turned her attention to the oversized dolls that sprawled on Michelle's bed. The Raggedy Ann looked almost comical in her slutty schoolgirl outfit. Cindy had found two oversized buttons in Michelle's basket; she assumed these were for a coat or heavy jacket. The buttons were just visible through the gauzy white blouse, two manufactured nipples. Looking at the button eyes and button nose and red felt lips, Cindy could almost imagine the doll with a knowing smirk on her lips.

Raggedy Andy had a long zipper hidden in a crease of the bib overalls. His button eyes and nose and red felt lips gave the doll a slightly surprised look. Ann and Andy both had hair of yellow yard; blonde twins.

Cindy tested the weight of each doll with her hands. Hefting the black bear, Cindy resolved she would have to weigh the animal with some bags of sand, or perhaps ball bearings.

After another night of dancing, Theresa agreed to join Cindy and Alana for a late night treat at the Newhart's across the street. Thankfully, Robert had scheduled six girls for the Monday night shift. But competing against the four sixty inch televisions, each broadcasting a different sports channel, the pickings were slim and two girls threatened to quit if their tips didn't show significant improvements on their next shifts.

"Kasey? Good, go ahead and quit, bitch," Theresa said to Cindy as they entered the nearly empty restaurant.

"Her? Yeah," Cindy agreed and smiled as Alana waved from what they had come to consider their booth.

"I swear, if I had known...?" Theresa said, then smiled and shrugged.

Amanda greeted the three women and smiled as a mild argument over whom would pay ensued between the three women. Alana won by simply sliding her credit card across the counter.

"Next time," Theresa said.

"By the way, what you making in the garage? It stinks," Alana asked as Cindy dissected their cinnamon bun.

"It's for your bear and Raggedy Andy," Cindy said. "But yeah, that glue does stink, doesn't it?"

"Her, you making her a big teddy bear?" Theresa smiled as she tore a chunk of her cinnamon bun with the plastic fork.

"Mm hmm," Cindy agreed.

Watching Cindy clean Alana's sticky hands and face, Theresa again shook her head. She finished her own cinnamon bun and debated with herself; she wanted another large, hot, gooey cinnamon bun, but also knew the calories would be hard to get rid of.

"So, these bears you're making; they like the ones you use?" Theresa asked, deciding against a second bun.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yes, exactly," Cindy agreed.

"You know, I bet there's a lot of grown men and women that would love big, giant teddy bears," Theresa mused.

"Well, they can't have mine," Alana declared.

"Sweetheart? No one's ever going take them away from you," Cindy said softly, peering into Alana's hard eyes. "I promise. No one's ever going take anything away from you ever again. Okay?"

Theresa and Cindy saw the tears filling Alana's eyes. Theresa watched as Cindy enveloped the blonde girl in a motherly hug.

"Well, I want to see this bear; who knows? I might want one for myself," Theresa smiled when Cindy relaxed her hold on Alana.

"Be finished in 'bout thirty minutes; that's the last piece to them," Cindy smiled.

"What time you go in? We should have you over for supper," Alana declared. "Can we? Can we have her over?"

"Sweetheart, it's your house," Cindy smiled. "You want her come over? Just ask her."

"But you're the one's going be cooking," Alana said.

"What time you go in?" Cindy smiled to Theresa.

"Don't. Robert's being an ass hole," Theresa declared. "He's trying give me a really shitty schedule. Soon as I can? I'm telling him shove this job up his fat ass."

"Well, I'm going in at six; you want come over for lunch?" Cindy asked. "Give me your number."

Home again, Cindy and Alana trooped up the stairs and fell into their bed. With the backdrop of pornography playing on the television, Cindy and Alana touched and kissed and stroked one another until they both crested in pleasure.

At ten o'clock, Cindy woke up. The morning sunlight showed the peaceful face of Alana, the small Raggedy Ann and Teddy clutched in her arms. Cindy was surprised the woman did not suck her thumb as she slept.

The glue had dried and Cindy loosened the vise grips until the dongs fell free. Marching up the stairs again, Cindy went into the second suite. She unzipped Mr. Bear's crotch and pulled the center flange down, locking it into place with a 'click.' Then she lined the threaded flange with the threaded brass sleeve and laboriously screwed the dong into place. With a kiss to the tip of Mr. Bear's heavily veined cock, Cindy flipped the lever's post down, unlocking the flange. She then tucked the cock into Mr. Bear's crotch and zipped him closed.