Alana's Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unzipping Raggedy Andy's bib overalls, Cindy repeated the process. Then she wondered if she could somehow give Raggedy Ann a working pussy.

Those tasks completed, Cindy went down and prepared a large omelet. Alana was thrilled with another breakfast in bed. After their meal, Alana and Cindy made love, then napped again. "Shit!" Cindy exclaimed, waking and seeing that it was already quarter after eleven.

"Really? This, you live here?" Theresa asked as she entered the foyer of 619 Caledonia Way.

""Mm hmm," Cindy smiled, ushering Theresa into the house.

"What, what are we having?" Theresa asked, sniffing the air.

"One of Alana's favorites," Cindy smiled as they entered the large kitchen. "Steak fajitas."

"She makes her own salsa; you believe that?" Alana asked as she mashed the avocados for guacamole.

"And guacamole," Cindy agreed.

"Lunch. Some assembly required," Cindy announced after she and Alana finished making the guacamole.

"Cindy, I, I go to Acapulco Grande all the time and I don't think I've ever had fajitas that good," Theresa said after eating her third fajita.

"Isn't she awesome?" Alana praised, staring at Cindy with adulation.

"Okay, and the cheesecake's almost cooled," Cindy declared. "Why don't we go look at Alana's toys while we wait?"

"You, they finished?" Alana whooped.

"I can see why you love her," Theresa confided to Cindy as they followed Alana up the stairs.

"She, she is so, she's just so beautiful," Cindy agreed.

"I love him!" Alana squealed, cuddling her oversized Raggedy Andy.

"You are kidding me," Theresa gawked at the three dolls on the king sized bed.

"And..." Cindy said and demonstrated Mr. Bear's cock.

"I, oh my God," Theresa goggled.

"And..." Cindy demonstrated that Raggedy Andy also had an eight inch cock ready for action.

"I, this, you are kidding me; how much? I want a, damn, I, which one I want?" Theresa asked, reaching out and gripping Raggedy Andy's cock.

"On line? I saw there were some bears like this? No, no, not with a cock, but you know, big," Cindy said.

"Uh huh," Theresa said, still mesmerized by the two dolls.

A jack off sleeve!? Cindy blurted out, looking at Raggedy Ann's neglected form.

"A what?" Theresa asked and giggled as Alana kissed Raggedy Andy's dick.

"One of the toys at that bookstore was a jack off sleeve," Cindy said, flipping up the hem of Raggedy Ann's plaid skirt.

"And, I'll bet this; Cindy, I need, can I do up a presentation of these?" Theresa begged.

"Up to Alana; they're her toys," Cindy said, now looking at her cell phone.

Unable to decide, Theresa ordered a Mr. Bear and a Raggedy Andy. Cindy agreed to a payment plan for the six hundred dollars; three hundred apiece. After coffee and cheesecake, Theresa kissed both Alana and Cindy on their cheeks, then left the home.

"You really got go in tonight?" Alana quietly asked as Cindy cleaned the kitchen.

"Mm hmm," Cindy smiled. "Hey, I don't like it either, but I am so close to my goal."

"What is your goal?" Alana asked.

"Alana, Sweetheart, I told you. I need enough money to go back to school and still pay my bills," Cindy said, putting the heavy plastic cutting board into the dishwasher.

"You got enough for your tuition?" Alana asked.

"Mm? Yeah, but..." Cindy agreed, now wiping the table.

"Then go," Alana said.

"It's not as easy as all that," Cindy said, looking around to make sure she'd missed nothing.

"Yeah it is," Alana said. "You stay here? That's rent and food and electricity all taken care of right there."

"I, you mean, move in?" Cindy asked, putting the dishtowel onto the counter.

"Uh huh, then you don't got work at that nasty place and you can be here and we can..." Alana prattled happily.

John left for another fourteen day shift early Tuesday morning. On Wednesday afternoon, Cindy and Alana, along with the two college students Cindy had hired moved Cindy's furniture and plates and glasses and pots and pans out of the apartment. Much of it went into a storage unit; Cindy and Alana had no need for much of the furniture, but Cindy had a half-brother and half-sister, as well as some cousins that might have need of the contents of the storage unit. The clothing and her precious sewing machine, Cindy had brought to Alana's home.

At the beginning of her shift Wednesday evening, Cindy told Robert Brown she was giving him a two weeks' notice that she would be quitting her employment at The Sugar Shack.

"What? Uh, you an independent contractor?" Robert sneered. "I don't need no two weeks' notice out of you."

"Oh. Okay then. This is my last night," Cindy smiled sweetly.

"Shit. See this? This? This is all the little bitches be more than happy take your place here," Robert sneered, showing Cindy a stack of applications he had in his desk drawer.

"Better start calling them then," Cindy laughed as she left his office.

"You, you really quitting?" Theresa asked as Cindy pulled on her schoolgirl uniform.

Cindy let out an elated giggle as she nodded her head. Then as she heard the DJ announce 'Pixie,' she skipped out onto the stage.

Three of the seven girls that had worked the Wednesday evening shift with Cindy followed Cindy to the Newhart's across the street. Alana was cowed, intimidated by the loud, squealing dancers and clung frantically to Cindy as they crowded into a round booth in the opposite corner.

"Sweetheart, it's okay. You know me and you know Theresa," Cindy whispered into Alana's ear as she divided the cinnamon bun. "That's Delilah..."

"It's really Dallas," the leggy blonde cheerfully admitted.

In the harsh fluorescent lighting of the restaurant, Dallas's age showed through the caked on makeup. She admitted she'd been a waitress at The Dead End bar in DeGarde, but had suffered a falling out with one of the managers and a few of the dancers at that bar. She'd done a short stint at Desire Factory, but had come to blows with a short Asian dancer when the other girl accused Dallas of stealing her tips. Cindy suspected the loud, brash woman wasn't long for The Sugar Shack either.

The other dancer was a stunningly beautiful redhead named Hope Decker. She danced under the name 'Cinnamon' even though she saw no reason for anonymity. Hope danced under the name Cinnamon because she didn't feel that the name Hope was sexy enough.

Hope admitted that her mother, Angela Decker, was a full-time dancer and part-time prostitute. At present, Hope's mother was a dancer at The Dead End; had been dancing at that bar for nine years.

"Yeah, Mom's a stripper and part-time hooker, Dad's back in Mumphrey, again, doing twelve to twenty, again, but because it's like his fourth or fifth or fiftieth time, they're talking lifetime offender status," Hope cheerfully said. "So, given that kind of home life? I'm surprised I'm as normal as I am."

"We're surprised you think you're normal," Theresa quipped.

"Well I love you too," Hope laughed easily. "But, seriously, Pixie, what you going do?"

"It's Cindy," Cindy said. "I, I've got a chance to go back to school so I'm going take it."

"Damn it, I knew that. Sorry," Hope smiled. "It's just, all this time, all I ever heard them call you is Pixie."

Hope fell silent as she watched Cindy clean Alana's hands and face. Hope looked over at Dallas and saw the look of contempt and underneath the haughty contempt, a thread of jealousy in the aging woman's hard face. Hope looked at Theresa and saw a softness and acceptance and even empathy on the beautiful Asian-American's face.

"Well, Pix...damn it, Cindy, I'm going miss you," Hope admitted as she finished the last of her coffee.

"Yeah," Dallas falsely declared. "Just won't be the same without you there."

"Not me. More money for me," Theresa cheerfully lied.

"Know what? I'm going miss y'all too. But I sure as hell won't miss Robert," Cindy laughed.

The four dancers all groaned aloud then squealed at each other's reactions. Still squealing and chattering, the quintet left the restaurant. At the door, Alana turned and gave Amanda a parting wave.

"You going miss them?" Alana asked as she got into the passenger seat of Cindy's car.

"Honestly? No," Cindy said quietly. "You have any idea what it's like back there? Those bitches would just as soon kill you if they could."

"Huh," Alana said, looking over her shoulder as Dallas got into a nondescript sedan.

"And sure as hell won't miss those disgusting old mother fuckers putting their fucking nasty old God damned hands all over me," Cindy spat, voice rising in volume.

Alana didn't say anything as Cindy vented. She huddled against the car door as Cindy's voice rose in volume and force.

"Oh, Baby, no, I, I'm sorry," Cindy cried out, realizing she was frightening Alana.

"I, your friend, well, I guess she's not your friend, Theresa?" Alana said as Cindy pulled to a stop in their garage.

"Hmm? Oh, oh no, Theresa? She's fine, outside of the Sugar Shack, she's fine," Cindy assured Alana.

"Anyway, I said she could do up something with your bear and your..." Alana said.

"Sweetheart, those are yours. I made them for you," Cindy reminded Alana.

Cindy knew when John Hebert arrived to the apartment. He left a three minute and forty two second rant on her phone; she had no right to remove all the furniture and the glasses and plates and other items.

"They're mine, John," Cindy texted. "All those things were already in the apartment when you moved in."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" John's next voice mail demanded.

"Crazy idea; go to the store," Cindy responded.

"Hey, Cindy, what's up?" Jim Hebert said pleasantly when Cindy called him.

"I'll have a talk with him," Jim sighed when Cindy let John's brother know about John's latest rant and complaint.

A few weeks after Cindy's final night at the Sugar Shack, Rose Richards looked up as an attractive Asian-American woman entered her office. The smile faltered; Rose remembered declining to hire the woman.

"Hi; Edwards and Elswell have expressed a desire to hire me," Theresa said, placing a laptop computer on Rose's desk. "Especially if I can bring Alana's Playtime with me."

"I, who?" Rose asked as Theresa rapidly typed on the keyboard.

Sensuous bass guitar thudded and pounded. Rose's head began bobbing to the beat. Rose watched as Alana Pratt skipped onto the screen. Her long blonde hair was done into two ponytails on the sides of her head. Her dress was short, reaching to just below her crotch. The image was completed by white knee socks and black Mary Janes on her feet.

"Hi, Mither Bear, you mith me?" Alana lisped, skipping up to an oversized bear.

The seated bear was six feet tall with fur of bright red and stark white. Rose smiled as Alana pressed her lips to the bear's stitched lips.

"Mither Bear? I was thooo bad today," Alana giggled, raising the hem of her short dress, exposing her bare buttocks to the camera. "Thee, I didn't wear me no undies today!"

"Huh," Rose said as Alana exposed her hairless pubic mound to the camera.

"I been mithing you all day and couldn't wait get home tho we can play," Alana said and knelt in front of the seated bear.

"Huh!" Rose said again as Alana unzipped the compartment at Mister Bear's crotch and revealed an eight inch latex dong.

Rose watched as Alana demonstrated the locking mechanism, then vibrator's controls, located in the plush toy animal's left foot. Alana fucked herself with the buzzing toy for a few moments before dismounting and skipping over to an oversized Raggedy Andy.

"My Raggedy Boy don't have no buzzy buzz; he just got a regular dicky," Alana giggled into the camera. "But it'th thill tho nithe."

"There are several patents pending on the locking mechanisms, and the remote control mounting bracket for the vibrating models; we call it a 'buzzy buzz,'" Theresa said while on the computer, Alana talked about the construction of each Alana's Playtime model and the care for the Alana's Playtime products.

"Huh?" Alana squeaked, worried expression on her face as she glanced off-screen. "No, Mommy, I'm not being bad. I promithe."

"This is the web site for Alana's Playtime. We're also heavily featured on several pornographic web sites," Theresa continued.

"Y'all ship?" Rose asked as Theresa tabbed to some static web listings for Alana's Playtime. "I've got a niece in Mordbrand, Kansas going through a nasty break-up with some trucker. This would be just the thing get her out of the blues."

"Yes ma'am," Theresa smiled and put a business card that had Alana's Playtime web address listed in front of the woman.

"And you designed this marketing strategy?" Rose verified, tucking the card into her desk drawer.

"Yes ma'am. The web site itself, including marketplace and registering them with PayPal, getting that video listed with search engines, listed on pornographic web sites," Theresa ticked off.

"And you'd be bringing them along as clients," Rose verified, already digging out the forms Theresa would need to fill out for her employment.

Cindy's first morning after quitting her job at the Sugar Shack, she woke up to see Alana's happy face inches away from her own face. She smiled and Alana squealed and asked Cindy what she wanted to do, now that she no longer had that terrible job to worry about.

"First? I need to pee," Cindy laughed. "What you want for breakfast?"

"You know how make French toast? Mrs. Tidwell made that; she was real good at that," Alana asked, following Cindy into the bathroom.

Throughout that first day, into the evening hours, Cindy had a constant shadow. And the shadow never ceased babbling. Finally, Cindy realized Alana's insecurities were bubbling up and spilling over.

Softly, Cindy kissed Alana into silence. Then, softly, Cindy undressed Alana then herself. Lying in their large bed, the two women made slow, gentle love.

"I am so happy being with you," Cindy softly assured Alana as she and Alana cuddled after making love.

"I, I'm so happy I, I, I don't know what to do," Alana admitted.

The next day, Alana went with Cindy to Wilson's Fabrics. She made a friendly huff of indignation when Cindy bought velour fabric in bright red and stark white, the colors for the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Having experience, having a better understanding of the steps it took, Cindy was able to complete Theresa's order in record time. Theresa again asked about doing a social media campaign of Cindy's creations.

"So, what's it called?" Theresa asked, fingers poised over her laptop's keyboard. "Cindy's Creations or..."

"Alana's Playtime," Cindy said and laughed when Alana squealed happily.

Five days after Theresa posted everything on-line, Cindy saw that she would once again have to postpone her college plans. She also had to hire first one, then three more women to sew the patterns.

"Teach these things how to take out the garbage, my husband's ass would be out the door," one seamstress admitted and the three other women squealed with laughter.

"Shit, forgot about the Christmas rush," Cindy said as she saw several more orders on her account.

Tammy Timmons of Timmons, Duhon & Associates was the accountant recommended by Steven Jones, Alana's attorney. Tammy Timmons recommended that Cindy get Alana's Playtime out of 619 Caledonia Court and into its own facility.

Tammy Hale, a real estate agent with Davis Realty took Cindy and Alana around, looking at various commercial locations. On one such outing, Cindy saw the sign for David's Jewelers. Suddenly, the decision of what to get Alana for Christmas was decided. She hoped David's Jeweler's would have an engagement ring with sapphire and amethyst stones; sapphire was Cindy's birthstone and amethyst was Alana's birthstone.

"Now, there, I wish they'd never opened up here," Tammy said cheerfully, pushing her long red hair out of her eyes.

"Tornadough's? Why?" Alana asked, looking at the building.

"Know how addictive those things are?" Tammy laughed, putting her blinker on.

"Almost as addictive as Newhart's cinnamon buns?" Cindy asked and Alana shot Cindy a wide smile.

"This, think y'all are really going like this one," Tammy said, pulling her car in front of a large mobile building. "Now, this used to be a used car dealership; lots of parking, mobile building's comes with the lot. This has twelve hundred square feet; lots of room to grow into."

"Leasing? Or selling?" Cindy asked, already liking the location before Tammy could even open the door.

"Lease to own," Tammy said and popped the door open.

"Look! You, we could even have a showroom!" Alana said, pointing out the wide open area of the front room.

"Alana, Sweetheart, what we sell? Do we really need a showroom?" Cindy laughed.

"Oh? What do you sell?" Tammy casually asked as Alana led the procession through the building.

"Alana's Playtime?" Cindy suggested.

"There's two bathrooms back here," Alana's voice called out. "Oh! And a kind of kitchen thingy. That table and chairs? We could get them out of storage."

"Sex bears," Cindy said when Tammy did not react to the name 'Alana's Playtime.'

"Sex bears? What's a..." Tammy asked as Cindy pulled up their web site on her IPhone.

"O. My. God," Tammy goggled at Cindy's phone as Alana pulled Cindy away to show Cindy more of the building.

"We'll take it," Cindy said as she and Alana concluded their tour.

"I, I want a Raggedy Boy," Tammy blurted out, handing Cindy the IPhone. "I, can I get one with a Baylor Lake Bandits' jersey?"

"Absolutely," Cindy assured Tammy. "Buzzy buzz model or..."

THE END.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

The more observant of you will recognize the address of 619 Caledonia Court; it is right next door to 621 Caledonia Court, which was featured in 'Multiple Units #109' in the Loving Wives category.

Amanda Arnaud, formerly Amanda Breaux, Alana's favorite Newhart's employee is a character introduced in 'Motel Acadiana' in the Anal category.

The law firm of Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler & Jones is introduced in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

Cindy Breaux is a character first introduced in 'If He Ever Told Her No' in the Loving Wives category. Her mother, Maureen Tait and step-father Brent Tait are likewise introduced in that story.

The large African-American that spoke about Pilot Petroleum, PPEDI at the St. Elizabeth Public Library job fair is William Kennedy, Sweet William, a character first mentioned in the 'Ice Heart' series in Loving Wives.

Chrissy Theriot, Cindy's former best friend is also introduced in 'If He Ever Told Her No' in Loving Wives.

Steve Guillory, Chrissy's fiancé' then husband is mentioned in the 'Knowing Your Strength' series in the NonHuman category.

Crystal Hebert, Cindy's brief love interest is a minor character introduced in 'Five Trailers: Lot B' in the Romance category.

John Hebert, Cindy's roommate and Jim Hebert, John's older brother are introduced in 'Life Anew' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

Neil Joachim, the bouncer with questionable hygiene is a minor character introduced in the 'House Of Mei' series in the Interracial Love category.

The husband and wife duo in the Sweet Suite that asked Cindy to teach the wife to give a lap dance are Tony and Debbi Childress, primary characters from 'John's Lament' in the Loving Wives category.

Theresa Wu, 'Lotus' is briefly mentioned in 'Zeke In The Park's Bathroom' in the Gay Male category.

Connie Edwards of Edwards & Elswell is first mentioned in the 'Flowers In The Heart' series in Transgender & Crossdressers category. Valerie Elswell, the Elsswell of Edwards & Elswell is a character first introduced in the Parasols Magazine series. Their company, Edwards & Elswell is introduced in 'Vodka: Tropical Passion' in the Group Sex category.