Alana's Sex Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buzzing of the vibrator began vibrating in intensity, periodically quieting and periodically crescendoing. Alana responded to every stimulus with a lusty moan of matching intensity, building up. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears, but I couldn't deny the effect it was having on my cock. A thick stream of pre-cum oozed out, and I couldn't help but wrap one hand around my cock as the other held my phone.

Whoever was controlling the vibrator must have felt as I did, because the intensity rocketed up to its highest levels, the loud buzzing paralleled with Alana's high-pitched squealing. I could tell she was actually aroused to some degree, but could also tell she was faking her orgasm as she pretended to clench her thighs and spasm.

Real or fake, her orgasm was good enough for me. My hand, with a firm grip on my cock, aimed it down into the toilet bowl as I shot a load into my office toilet.

"Thanks for watching, boys. I'll be back in an hour." My wife's sultry voice suddenly sounded so foreign, as if she were someone else other than the woman I had been married to for a decade.

Chapter 5

I had some decisions to make. The first was whether I could stand to be at work any longer. And I quickly decided the answer to that was no. I told my boss I wasn't feeling well, and took off for the rest of the day. Her having noticed (but thankfully politely silent about) me in the restroom for an hour, it didn't take much convincing.

The second question was whether I should race home to stop my wife, or whether I should find a suitable place to watch her second show. The answer to that question was a lot harder to answer. On one hand, what she had already done was a clear betrayal of our marriage in my mind. On the other, I just had to know how deep this rabbit hole went.

My inner voyeur won out. I drove to a nearby mall, and planted my car in the absolute far reaches of the parking garage. With decent reception and as much privacy as I could get on short notice, I loaded up the security cam streams. Alana had changed - her purple outfit had been removed, and she was wearing a similar, but pink outfit now. She was periodically chatting on her computer, but also taking breaks to drink some water and reapply her makeup.

While I was waiting for her to start, I furiously Googled every form of spyware I could think of, and made a mental list of things I needed to do - tap the router, see if I could get some spyware onto her computer and phone, and put a GPS tracker in her car or phone. I also scanned through all the major webcam sites, looking for active streamers. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone close to matching the description of my wife.

Right at 11, she lay back on the bed, proudly displaying to the world the body she had once promised before our assembled friends and family to me. She lazily rubbed herself with one hand while typing with the other. For several minutes, she just absent-mindedly alternated between touching her breasts and touching her pussy. When she seemed to bore of repeating the same motions over and over again, she shifted the computer to be right next to the webcam. Then, she knelt down on the bed, leaning forward for a closeup of her face while she played with herself from behind.

She faked an orgasm for the camera. I could tell from watching her hand that she wasn't even particularly aroused, but her face told a decent story. Certainly, for people who hadn't seen her cum for real, it was pretty convincing. Good for TV, at least.

After laying back and chatting some more, Alana reached over and pulled out a second item from the nightstand bag - a pink, Y-shaped vibrator-dildo combo. She began by circling the dildo portion around her entire crotch, teasing her outer lips as well as her thighs and the little gap between her pussy and her ass. She didn't mind me spending a little bit of time around her ass when I went down on her, although I frequently made her nervous about accidentally - or intentionally - slipping something inside her ass, which she stubbornly refused to do.

I could tell she was getting aroused for real. The rhythmic sounds of her wetness mixed with the increasingly urgent dinging as she spiraled in to her pussy, and then, with a soft moan, plunged the dildo portion in. She took it all immediately, sliding the entire length in, pressing the vibrator portion against her clit and emitting a loud yelp.

Looking around, I couldn't see anyone else in this part of the garage, and I slowly slid a hand into my pants to play with myself. My dick was still a little raw from having jerked off an hour ago, but it got hard pretty quickly. Alana always had a way of making me hard.

After fucking herself with the dildo for a few minutes, Alana pulled it out of her with a sigh. A trail of sticky fluid trailed from her swollen pussy lips to the withdrawn fuck toy, and she reached down to sample a little for a taste. This brought about a flurry of dings, and Alana paused to type something into the computer.

Alana knelt on the bed again, this time facing away from the camera, so that the camera had a very nice view of her from behind. She was camera-savvy enough to twist her neck so that it could still capture her face in the background, but clearly the star of the show was her slimy cunt, dripping with arousal fluid. She reached in between her legs with the rabbit dildo, shoving the shaft inside of her and ramming her clit. It was hard to make out the details from my spy cam, but I imagined that the webcam had a very nice closeup of her cunt getting pounded hard.

Alana came, this time I think for real. Her body convulsed, and she writhed on our marital bed as her legs wobbled and her hand struggled to keep the dildo inside of her spasming cunt. A small trickle of cum leaked out of my dick as I came inside my pants, soaking into my underwear. Fortunately, I was mostly empty from the first session, and it didn't make too big of a mess.

Collapsing on the bed, Alana continued to hold the dildo inside of her, even as she switched off the vibrations. She continued chatting on the computer as her pussy kept spasming around the foreign object.

"Thanks for watching, boys," Alana said, aloud. "I'll see you tomorrow, at 1700."

She shut down the computer, turned off the webcam, and waddled to the bathroom. Meanwhile, I sat in my car, in a pool of my own jizz, wondering what she meant by "at 1700" - that was 5 pm, but usually by 5, I was home with the kids, and we were prepping dinner. At some point, my brain fog lifted enough to realize that she wasn't on any American site, she was on a European site - it was 9 am on the West Coast when her first show started, but the site must have been based in Europe, wherever it was 5 pm.

That night, I woke up at 4 am, logged into the router, and, narrowing the search to European domains visited in the past day, easily found the sites which she had been on. It was a site called EuroSlutCams, and she went by the name "TiffanyMultipleO." I couldn't even get a free sample, so I just had to wait until I got a prepaid credit card. I immediately sent a message to my boss, telling her how terrible I felt, and asked for a sick day.

To be fair, I did feel physically ill as I thought about my wife whoring out her pussy to strangers as spank bank material.

Chapter 6

It took most of the early morning, but I called in a few favors from friends and scraped together about $500 in receiptless cash for a prepaid credit card, which I immediately used to subscribe to Alana's channel, choosing "JeffH729" as my username, even though my name isn't Jeff and my birthday wasn't July 29. I figured that was generic enough to avoid any scrutiny. I also booked a day use motel room at a seedy local motel, again, just the sort of place to not ask any questions. I managed to check in just before 9 am, and brought my laptop, plus a bottle of lube for jacking off.

TiffanyMultipleO wasn't logged into the site yet, but I had the inside scoop thanks to the spy cams. Checking the security cameras, Alana was setting up, and when TiffanyMultipleO finally signed in, Alana was lying on the bed, chatting. It was more or less the same setup as yesterday, except, now, I could be in the channel and watch what she was typing. I was not disappointed.

She greeted each subscriber by name, and I got a thrill when she typed in my greeting

TiffanyMultipleO: welcome jeffh729

JeffH729: hi tiff u are hot

TiffanyMultipleO: ty

A popup informed me that she had requested that I turn my camera on. Obviously, I declined, but I couldn't help wonder how many of the 56 subscribers in her channel had their cams on, and how many hard dicks she was looking at on her own screen.

TiffanyMultipleO: what makes u horny babe?

The question caught me by surprise. I wondered if she took requests. But I also realized there was an opportunity here, just to see what she was willing to do.

JeffH729: do u do hardcore?

TiffanyMultipleO: no

TiffanyMultipleO: sorry

TiffanyMultipleO: just solo

Well, at least she wasn't literally whoring out her pussy. She quickly moved on to other subscribers, who peppered her for requests for anal dildo (denied), giant dildos (denied), and BDSM (denied). I mean, as far as "finding our your wife pleasures herself on webcam" can turn out, this bordered on fantastic. Part of me even wondered whether I would have approved of this had she asked my permission. This seemed mild and somewhat harmless, and even though it did take up a few hours of her day, she hadn't said anything about falling behind at work.

Soon enough, the show got underway, and I saw the ring light flicker to life on the spy cam exactly at the moment her feed started streaming on the site. She was wearing a black leather miniskirt and a white blouse with the ends tied just below her tits, and a pair of white cotton panties. In the chat, she informed us that the outfit had been a gift from subscriber LooseCannon69. A series of messages in the chat and sounded dings indicated that subscribers were giving her tips. LooseCannon69 was in the channel, with an orange name indicated he was a "Premium" member.

I briefly scanned the packages to purchase coins for tips, and found the whole scheme convoluted; she was making a few hundred coins every minute, which translated to $4-$5, I think? The whole exchange rate was fucking up my calculations... as was the fact that strangers were sending my wife sexy outfits and jerking off to her webcam feed. But I think that ended up being $200+ an hour.

Alana had some kind of egg vibrator in her pussy, moaning as it shook her insides. The miniskirt was hiked up to her waist, and her tits were bouncing up and down as she grabbed the headboard and bucked her hips to the pattern of the vibrator. At some point, I realized this vibrator was also remote controlled, and I wondered if someone in the chat were controlling it. Sure enough, under one of the menus was an option to pay extra (of course) to control the vibrator.

The current controller? None other than LooseCannon69, the one who had paid for the outfit. He had about 10 minutes of control left, and of course, as his last minute wound down, Alana began bucking wildly and rubbing her clit, faking an orgasm that subsided just as time ran out.

I didn't know whether to be ashamed of her for doing it, or proud of her for doing it so well. Nobody else paid for control of the vibrator, so she spent the rest of the hour just chatting with the subscribers. Once or twice, the feed blacked out, and the chat indicated that she had entered a private chat. On the spy cam, I could listen to her cooing as men showed her their cocks, encouraging them to cum for her. Encouraging men to jack off over webcam definitely pushed the limits of what I was comfortable with, but I kept reminding myself that she hadn't actually touched anyone besides me.

I grimaced as I scanned through the store and the coins. By my calculations, LooseCannon69 had just dropped $100 on tips, gifts, and 15 minutes of pleasure for my wife. This was promising to be a very expensive hobby if I wanted to explore the entirety of what she was doing on the site.

I didn't realize that I forgot to jerk off until she messaged me directly.

TiffanyMultipleO (Private): what did u think of the show?

JeffH729 (Private): it was great, how do i buy u an outfit?

TiffanyMultipleO (Private): go to the store, u can buy it all with coins and it gets shipped to me directly

She didn't wait for my response. A few seconds later, she was waving at the webcam. "Thanks for watching, boys. Thanks, Nick. I'll be back in an hour."

Wait, who?

By context, I assumed "Nick" was LooseCannon69, but I'm positive he never said his name during this session, so he must be some kind of repeat customer. My inner stalker realized knowing his real name was a way to triangulate among all the people named "LooseCannon" out in the Internet - searching for "Nick" and "LooseCannon" still brought up a lot of hits, and I spent almost the whole hour looking at random links. Finally, I scored what I was looking for - someone on a video game forum named "LooseCannon69" and referred to himself as "Nic". His post history included a link to his profile on another gaming forum, where he went by "Loose Cannon" and gave his first name as "Nicolas." He also mentioned his employer, Sunstar Publishing, which was the same company that my wife worked at.

Alana's second show was about to start, but the clues I had were too important not to follow up on immediately. I packed up and bought an envelope, addressing it to "Nicolas, Sunstar Publishing" and drove over to my wife's office, nearly vomiting in the elevator up to the 3rd floor from the sheer nerves. I put on my best smile as I approached the receptionist, asking for Nicolas. I had rehearsed my lie about finding an envelope on the ground, but it turned out to be unnecessary.

"There's no Nicolas that works here right now," the receptionist said. "But there was a Nicolas that just left two months ago. He didn't leave new contact information."

I slowly slid the envelope into my pocket.

"Oh, okay, thanks," I stammered. I turned to leave, but on a whim, I asked, "By the way, is there an Alana that works here? She may be remote most of the time."

"There used to be. Nicolas and Alana left on the same day."

The statement hit me like a ton of bricks, and I actually did vomit in the lobby.

12