Alandrios' Stone Ch. 05

Story Info
The reunion.
1.1k words
2.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's POV

--------------

The moment I awoke I hit my head against something cold and damp.

I couldn't see anything. Something was dripping down my forehead and the right side of my stomach was in immense pain.

I reached out in the dark, touching what felt like cold rusted metal. I heard footsteps next to me.

"Is he still alive?"

"Barnes or the tourist?"

"Both of em"

"No idea, but apparently Barnes is in a coma on life support, he got burnt up pretty bad."

They voices faded as they walked away.

The first thing that came to my mind was Lincoln bleeding out on the ground.

I didn't know what I was in or where I was.

I was crouched down so I didn't hit my head again. I reached up in front of me and felt a zipper through the metal bar.

I slowly pulled the zipper down hoping I wasn't surrounded by soldiers. It was still dark out, so I could hopefully sneak around and find Lincoln.

My skull felt caved in and my bloodsoaked hair stuck to the side of my face. I leaned back and kicked the bars on the cage I was in.

The metallic banging was sure to attract the soldiers nearby so I leaned forward and pushed the rusted bars out, freeing me from the cage.

I crawled out and immediately stretched my legs, taking in a breath of fresh air. I was extremely dehydrated and my eyes stung.

Hearing the sound of a waterfall instantly brought my hopes up. I tried running, but I was so fatigued I almost fell flat on my face.

I steadied myself and walked towards the sound of the water crashing against the rocks. I couldn't see, but the moment I felt water hit my muddy shoe I held out my hands and let the water splash in my face.

Once I hydrated myself I went back to that cage and barely made out two footprints that led somewhere important.

I followed the footprints for about half an hour until I saw a large base-camp with surprisingly not a lot of soldiers.

Only two of them were standing out on guard. I saw a small tent on the right side of the camp with a man in it lying down.

It had to be Lincoln. I snuck down the hill and across the camp, praying to myself that no one will see me.

I finally made my way to the tent and slipped in, zipping it up behind me.

I turned towards the man who I presumed was Lincoln. I got closer to him. It was him. Still alive. Thank God.

From the moment we met at the dock I thought he was handsome, but seeing his clean shaven face and at about 6'0" his long chiseled body forced me to stare.

The I remembered he had a hole in his side. I gently brushed his forehead to try and wake him up. He stirred a bit a slightly opened his eyes.

He turned his head towards me and blinked. He groaned and tried to sit up, which led to him clutching the patched up bullet wound.

"Why did they keep us alive?" He groaned.

I couldn't help but wonder the same exact thing.

"Well they don't have you hooked up to anything so maybe they wanted you to bleed out or something." I explained.

"Where is our stuff?" Lincoln asked sitting up gaining his strength back.

"I have no idea, I woke up in a cage about a mile away from here and followed the footprints."

Lincoln slid off the mat and slouched due to the pain.

"Did you meet the crazy tall Russian lady?"

"Yeah and she knocked me out with a long ass revolver. Where do you think she went?"

"Into the jungle with about 20 soldiers following her, and they all had dynamite, so she's probably gonna look for the stone by herself." Lincoln said stretching out.

"How is she going to find it?" I asked in confusion.

"Chloe, she's using your book to try and pinpoint the location of the stone and blow a bunch of shit up to get to it faster."

"So we have to get there, stop them from blowing shit up, and find the stone at the same time." I said determined.

"Yeah we'll do that with no guns, no idea where they went, and no food or water or anything needed to make us hike to the end of the jungle and stop a shit load of crazy armed trained killers with dynamite."

"And before you suggest that we take out the two soldiers in the camp right now and take the guns, I can't run much less fight, and you won't be able to do this on your own." Lincoln said very condescendingly.

I turned around and unzipped the tent slightly, staring at the rusted up jeep sitting in the corner outside.

I turned around to see Lincoln staring at me confused.

"You can drive can't you?"

"I guess so. Depends on what it is and how far."

"Lincoln, follow me."

Lincoln's POV

--------------

"Are you serious?" I asked Chloe as she was crouched down pointing at a dirty rusted jeep with gun mounts on the back.

"We could mount the guns the two soldiers at the camp have on the back of the car." Her bright blue eyes staring into mine.

"Sure whatever works, Chloe." She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Get in the car and see if you can drive while I take the soldiers out."

Chloe then stealthily walked out of sight past tents and slowly took out both guards and ran back with the machine guns in both hands.

She was undeniably beautiful as she paced herself while somehow holding two machine guns in both hands.

Chloe tossed me one of the guns and I mounted it on the back of the car. Chloe mounted the other one and got in the back of the Jeep, gripping the mounted gun on the right.

I got in the car and it started up with a smokey, dusty cough start.

"Is it supposed to rattle?" Chloe asked in the back.

"No it's probably just because you're in the back holding on to two mounted machine guns."

"Great."

I backed the car up and drove towards the tire tracks left by Sylvanna and her men, that I knew were gonna fade if we didn't hurry.

"You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Good." I drove forward into the woods illuminated by the moonlight, the headlights helping me see the tracks.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Eighth Warden Bk. 02 Ch. 01-02 The gang heads back north, searching for the ancient city.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
All That Glitters - Notes Series information, glossary, notes, and abbreviations.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Just Once - Once Is All You Get A Grand Homecoming and a Reluctant Farewell.in Loving Wives
Enigma A comical end I think.in Loving Wives
More Stories