Alanna the Courtesan Pt. 04

Story Info
Alanna and her ward arrive at the House of Yates!
1.8k words
4.54
3k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music poured out from the ballroom like a rainstorm. In the foyer, which Alanna had to practically drag her pupil through, it was just a smattering. A few notes here or there. But as the two women went deeper into the House of Yates, it grew into a torrent. And it was glorious. Even a seasoned courtesan like herself was taken aback. She even gasped just a touch.

"What is it?" Asked Lyra, whose eyes were as wide as a full moon. Alanna smiled just a little. It was nice to be reminded of how fun it could be to be a courtesan. After all, people often wanted to have people like her around for special occasions. Combined with the fact that her clients were often royals or upper class and there was a recipe for some spectacular parties. Though even these could get tiresome after a few years. She'd lost track of when that had happened to her, but seeing a fresh face brought fresh perspective. With a genuine smile, they stepped over the threshold and into their newest job.

Inside, things had already gotten into full swing. On the outskirts of the room were people. Many, many people. Most of them were men with easy smiles, silken clothes, and hard cocks. This she could tell with just a glance, and that was good. It meant they were eager. When people got eager, they didn't need much prep work. No spit on hand required.

A man with dark hair but light blue eyes stepped in front of them. He gave them a quick once over, lingering ever so slightly on Lyra before returning to Alanna. She held out her hand, which he gave a gentle kiss.

"It is lovely to meet you two." Said the light eyed man. He gestured to the room at large. "You'll be paid per person. So, if you would." With a flick, he produced a small piece of lightly glowing chalk. Alanna held out her hand again, and the man marked it with a zero. Lyra blinked, then was given a zero as well. After that, Alanna steered her student into a hole in the crowd.

"What are these?" Lyra asked, inspecting the zero and poking it a few times. Alanna flashed a smile at one of the men who seemed particularly well endowed gentleman.

"These are magic seals. And rather than explain, I'll just show you." So, she approached a rather nervous young man whose eyes were glued to Alanna's cleavage.

"H-Hello. It's wonderful to meet you two. I've never really done anything like--" Was all her managed before Alanna grabbed both sides of his head. Before he could say anything, she shoved her tongue in his mouth and began to kiss him. She played it aggressive, making sure to press herself against him while also running her fingers through his hair. Her other hand quickly jerked his cock over his pants. Once he groaned, she broke the kiss off, winked, and walked away. The zero that was on her hand was now a one.

Lyra inspected the one on her teacher's hand. The gears in her mind turned for a few moments as she considered what happened. Then she giggled and shrugged. No idea.

"This seal is connected to cum. Whenever we make someone finish, it goes up." She explained. At least the girl had tried, she supposed. Lyra nodded.

"Why'd they make something like that?" She asked. That took Alanna aback, but her disappointment was replaced by pride. A curious student could be molded into an excellent courtesan one day.

"I had a similar question years ago when I was new. These seals were originally designed to be tied to blood. Lords of all kinds would use these in their armies to write on mercenaries. In their case, it was how many lives they'd taken in battle. Higher the number, higher the pay." Alanna explained. Lyra nodded, excited to have learned something.

"Hey, show us your tits!" Bellowed a young man with a mischievous grin on his face. Behind him were several other young men who had a mixture of nervous and horny looks. Lyra's smile grew even wider as she pulled her top down. Her breasts spilled out in all their glory. This was the first time that Alanna had gotten a good look at them, and she was impressed to say the least. Perky, more than a handful, and complete with delicate pink nipples. They were glorious enough to make Alanna a touch envious.

While Alanna would have preferred something a little more subtle, it did the job. All the men went wild. They pounded the table or hooted or whistled, which made Lyra blush. "There's more where that came from boys!" She shouted back, hands on both her hips. Several of the young men demanded she come over, which the girl almost obeyed outright. Alanna managed to stop her just before the girl moved.

"Pretend to consider it for a moment." Alanna offered. And Lyra made her best effort to seem on the fence. "If you draw it out a little, then they'll go even more wild for you once you get over there. Remember, we need to make as many people cum as possible. Being quick and efficient with your time is key."

"You got it!" Lyra said and scrambled over to the small crowd. Alanna wanted to say more, but everyone had waited long enough. High energy was the blessing and the curse of being young, she supposed. The men were on her like wolves.

Lyra was put on her knees right away, which allowed her to get sucking on the mischievous man's cock right away. After a moment, his companions produced their own cocks, which she began to jerk off. Again, Alanna was a little envious of her pupil as the girl managed to get three different men to cum in almost no time at all. With cum all over her face and hair, Lyra hiked up her dress for the men to begin fucking her.

The sight of a beautiful young woman taking a cock in her ass while another fucked her face proved to be too much for Alanna. She needed dick. And to remedy the situation, she simply grabbed the nearest man and leaned in close.

"Cum in your pants for me, you fucking stud. Now." She growled, hand already halfway into his pants. The man had a mass of curly hair with gentle, brown eyes. To her great surprise and pleasure, he had a thick cock tucked away. It was large enough that her hand barely fit around it. He leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled back just a little. All the while her hand pumped his cock furiously. "Cum damn you. Cum for me!" And he did. Thick, hot cum that she let go all over his pants. Let him just stay with that for a while.

Her aggression had been noted by some of the other men, who had somewhat gathered around. None of them were bold enough to take her, but none of their eyes could stay away from her for long either. Which meant it was time for a little show.

She made a little room with a twirl. The space was there. And as she began to dance, the eyes fell on her again. This, more than anything, was what she wanted in the world. All eyes on her. Everyone glued to every swish of her hips or twirl of her dress. Attention was the one vice that Alanna ever really allowed herself. Regardless, she began her dance slow.

When it came to dancing, she preferred to let the imagination run wild as long as possible. In this instance, she lifted the hem of her skirt just a little to show off just a little bit of her legs. She moved her hips from side to side while making sure to roll her shoulders. This made her breasts push up and out. That caught more than a few people's attention. So well, in fact, that a rugged man moved up behind her. Good that someone took the bait, but a little annoying the dance didn't even really begin. He slid his hands around her waist.

Things now switched over to grinding herself against him just a little while she ran one of her hands through his hair. He responded well, matching her movements with a flawless timing. Which meant she could get just a touch fancier with things. She rolled her body, making sure to push herself back far enough to move effortlessness into pushing her chest forward. Being a whole head taller than she was meant he could see right down her dress. Perfect. Her dance had done its job better than she anticipated. He'd grown so hard that she could practically feel the heat coming off his cock.

Without a word, she turned to face him. Rugged was a good word, but well maintained. His chestnut hair was thick and just a touch curly, it matched his robust but trimmed beard, and the stormy grey eyes that pierced right through her. Now it was her turn to be turned on.

So, she did what she wanted to do: turn and walked over to a spot on the table where no one was sitting. His eyes were glued to her. Of course, she knew that as she bent over just a touch that he would attempt to mount her from behind. Normally, that would be fine. But today was special. That meant bold action. With one clean sweep she knocked every dish and goblet off the table. Turkey, wine, grapes, cheese, and bread all landed on the floor. Metal plates and goblets caused quite the clatter as they bounced against the stone.

Having everyone's attention now, she climbed onto the bench, slid her underwear down, and turned to her audience. Displays like this drove the rich clients wild. No one cared about the food, people made messes all the time. What turned them on, what made them ravage her and not just hump and leave, was that she would make them come to her. So many things came easy, pun intended, when someone had all the nicest things and the prettiest partners. Not this time. Not with Alanna.

Nice and slow she sat down on the edge of the table and scooted back just a little bit. The rugged man began to practically barrel at her, hands fumbling with his pants. She smiled her "come and get it" smile, which was really just a smirk. As he got closer and began to pull his pants down to fuck her, she leaned back. With both hands, she gripped the top of the table, and prepared to get absolutely fucked in front of about a hundred people.

---

Hey everyone! Thanks for the read! If you'd like to see something else in the future, just leave a comment below. In the meantime, we'll be seeing how the House of Yates really parties in the next part. Oh, I do hate to be a little tease...or do I?