Alanna the Courtesan Pt. 05

Story Info
Alanna pleases at the party.
3k words
4.46
4.1k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her legs spread open, Alanna was ready for anything. Almost. The bearded man went right between her thighs, beginning to explore her pussy with his mouth. She immediately shut her eyes and thrust her hips up to meet him. Her hands gripped the side of his head as he licked her clit. Whatever thoughts she had about anything else were gone now. What mattered now was holding on for dear life as he attacked her pussy.

She groaned, nice and loud, so that the people around her could turn some other people on. Which, as it turned out, worked a little better than she thought. When she heard the all too familiar sound of belts being unbuckled, she opened her eyes again. Waiting for her were three hard cocks. Without hesitating, one of them shoved themselves into her mouth. They had full access to her throat, and she began to breathe through her nose. Now the pleasure was mounting. The bearded man was getting impatient, trying to pull away from her pussy, but her hands kept him in place. Let him squirm a little.

"Damn you Hawks!" Shouted a distant male voice.

"You're both bastards!" Bemoaned another man.

Just below the sound of her throat being fucked and her pussy being eaten was the sound of hands sliding over a cocks. With whatever mind she had left, she reached out. And there they were. As hard as she could've asked. Using both her hands, she began to please the two other men. Of course, that left her pussy exposed.

Without hesitation, the bearded man slid into her. She groaned on the cock that she was sucking. The second man, the one who was in her throat, began to shudder. He gripped the sides of her head in a sort of symmetry to the previous moment, then really began to fuck her. It was a rough, sloppy process that made her produce more spit than she was comfortable admitting. To make this go a little faster she began to lick the underside of his cock and give a little extra attention to the head. In a perfect world he would've let her turn her head, but sometimes she just had to make do with that she had.

"This slut is fucking amazing!" He declared, finally popping out from her throat. To make matters more interesting, he jerked himself off a little more to climax again. Normally she would say something, but now was the time and the place to get facials. So, to welcome this behavior, she did her best little smile and opened her mouth just a touch.

After a hearty grunt, the second man spurted cum on her eager face. The first two strands went on her lips and in her mouth, the third splashed her right cheek, and the final landed just above her left eye. In her excitement, she squeezed the two men that she'd been jerking off this whole time, and they came as well.

Between the two of them, there was very little that she could see. It was wonderful. Albeit just a touch uncomfortable. Thankfully, she had a plan for just this occasion. Nice and slow she looked up at the bearded man with what little vision she had left. From what she could feel, he was going as hard as he could into her pussy. With a nice, firm voice, she asked, "Could one of you gentleman lend a lady a handkerchief?"

"Just shut up a second!" Bellowed the bearded man as he picked up the pace of his hips. That sent her right back over the edge. She gripped the sides of the table as best she could and let out one of her throaty moans.

"Come on! Fuck me harder!" She begged. "Dump your cum in this little slut already!"

Again, he picked up the pace. If she had been able to think anything, she would have been quite impressed. Genetics or a blessing from above had given her a tight pussy that could milk cocks with the best of them. That had given her the edge in situations like this, where it mattered how long people had lasted inside of her. Problem was, he still hadn't cum yet. Of course, this would have registered too, but that wasn't where her head was at. Instead, she wanted this man to continue pounding her pussy like she was paying him.

"Just cum inside your slut already! I'm your little whoooore!" She bellowed as loud as she could. Everyone liked the idea that they owned her. Why, she could only guess at. Maybe it was that other people had her when they wanted, but they had her now. Maybe it was that they wanted their own private courtesan, and this was the closest they could get to that dream. Regardless, she played along. If that was the thing that pushed him over, she'd never know. What she did know was that at last he was cumming.

To seal the deal, she wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed him. That was another trick, pushing him deeper inside as he finished. It could be risky for someone that wasn't drinking Moon Tea, like she was and preventing pregnancy. But she had drank it, so he was allowed into the deepest parts of her. She was vaguely aware that the two of them were howling with pleasure.

When the pleasure wave broke and she was left panting, she took a moment to collect herself. If all of them were like this, then this was going to be a tough day. So, she took in a deep breath and sat upright.

"I do believe I asked for something to clean me off?" She finally said. A few of them giggled, and someone passed her a rag. After a few quick dabs, she was able to see what was going on around her.

People were fucking. Either they had been inspired by her or simply couldn't wait anymore, the result was undeniable. This place was a den of sex. And that was wonderful. Which, with a little extra effort, she managed to catch a glimpse of your young ward. The girl had a man pounding her ass while another fucked her mouth. That didn't sound too bad. Alanna wondered if any of the men around her would be willing to do that to her. Though, there was the matter of her throat being raw afterwards. One cock was one thing, but more than that, she could risk being unable to do oral.

Instead, she just did a clean sweep of the place. There were pairs of people everywhere. Some male, some female, some were the same sex and some were of the opposite, but all of them seemed preoccupied with their respective partners. So, what did that leave her with? Options seemed slim. Until she saw them. The people she never quite understood but were always there at every orgy, like this one.

They were always men. Though she was sure that some women out there must have similar feelings. Regardless, in this case it was men. They were touching themselves in a corner, eyes trained on the bodies in front of them. Which was difficult to tear them away from. But that was her job. Time to begin another show, this time for the men in the corner.

She turned to face them. It took a moment, because they were rather preoccupied, but no one could resist Alanna for long. And when they did see her, she began to get to work. First, to open her legs, nice and slow. Let them take a long, hard look at her freshly fucked pussy. Let them imagine just how pleasant it was to slide right into it. How warm it must be. How tight. Then, Alanna began to move her hand.

This was one of the most important aspects of this entire idea. The man's followed her hand as it brushed over her thigh, then her inner thigh, then just above her pussy. Here, she gave him a moment to anticipate. Men loved the idea of being right on the edge, it drove them insane, and better still, it made them even more eager to fuck. Or in this case, jerk off. That moment, just the one, was enough for two other men to lock eyes with her as well. Good. Let them devour her body with their ravenous gaze. Some primal part of their mind knew only how badly they wanted her, but another piece, the civilized man, put their hands on their cocks.

She set the pace. Slow. Very methodical. Just outside of where she really wanted to go. They pumped slow and steady. Good. That meant they were listening. She teased the entrance of her pussy. Their hands began to move faster, and she decided that anticipation had mounted enough. Without a second wasted, she plunged a single finger inside.

Her previous fucking had left her sensitive, so she didn't hold back. Instead, she slipped in another finger. And she picked up the pace. Now was the time to turn on the sound. Alanna groaned like a huge cock had entered her, biting her lip just a touch. It drove the men nuts. They went even faster. She moved her other hand to her breast and began to play with her nipple. Just a few tugs. Then harder. And harder. Until she was mauling herself while fucking her pussy as fast as she could. Pain and pleasure began to comingle in her mind as the haze of pleasuring herself took over. Now her groans were at full volume. There was no reason to leave anything on the table except for her own cum. If that was what needed to happen, so be it. Now, it was just a contest to see which of them would cum first.

When she moved her fingers out of her pussy and began to play with her clit, it became a much tighter race. The men across the room were dead locked on her, pumping furiously, and just about every one of them seemed like they were going to burst any second now. But her pleasure bubbled up in her stomach, which was the all too familiar sign that she was about to cum herself. That would be fine, if it meant that they wouldn't lose interest in her once she did. After all, about a dozen different couples were fucking right now. All these men would have to do is see one person they liked, and then it would be over. She'd need to cause them to cum.

As it turned out, her fears were unfounded. Each and every man who was across the room came. Those hard, long cocks spurted all manner of cum onto the floor. Which, to her surprise, she wanted. Something about her courtesan instincts just made it feel like a waste. Of course, the rational side of her mind also knew that this was a foolish thing.

An hour or so later, she was being handed a new dress to put on, her old one was long since lost in the shuffle and headed back into the carriage. They host of the party had been gracious enough to provide her with a private ride, which was good. This had been quite the taxing event. Across from her was her ward, who wore the same bubbly smile that was forever glued to that youthful face.

"I did good." Lyra finally said. She adjusted her dress just a bit, the top was a bit tight on her chest, but that was good.

"I should say so. Last time I saw you, there were two men taking you from both sides." Alanna observed, intrigued by this newfound confidence.

"Uh huh. See?" The student held up her palm for her teacher. There, in a soft light, was the number eight. Alanna was genuinely taken aback.

"My my!" Alanna exclaimed. "You did do quite a good job. I'm very proud of you. Next time, I'll show you a few of my tricks." And she held up her hand, which had the number twelve on it. "You're focusing too much on people being inside you. Which is understandable, but at some point, you just make people cum. And that's it." Alanna patted the spot next to her and Lyra scooted over to her teacher. For the remainder of the ride, she just held her ward in her arms. It was a nice feeling. To have someone that relied on her just a little.

By the time she got back to the castle, it was nearly dark. That was fine, she wanted to go straight to bed without any distractions. No guards to jerk off, no kings to please, no high lords or bachelors, just a few hours of uninterrupted sleep before going out on another long day. Maybe, just maybe, it was time to take a bit of a break. Nothing too long, maybe just a nice spot on the beach.

She held that image of sparkling sand and clear waters in her mind as she made her way through the castle hallways. At night, there was a silent and somber power to this place. All those tapestries that displayed great battles, various paintings of kings and queens, even a few statues to the Goddess. These were her favorite. Because even after all these years, it was wonderful to see someone capture the beauty of a woman without a sexual gaze.

With the last of her energy, Alanna pushed open the door to her room. It was dark, so she just slipped out of her new dress and kicked off her shoes. Now she was as naked as the day she was born, but that was fine. Until she saw it. A shape on her bed. A person.

"W-who are you?!" She asked, backing up to the door, hands covering her breasts and womanhood. It dawned on her that the guard was not outside this time.

"Oh please." Said the person, who rose up from the bed. Moonlight fell over them. Or rather, her. She was stunning. With raven black hair that cascaded down her back and eyes as green as verdant fields in spring. Her body was shapely, and alluring. All implied underneath a sensible shirt and pants. But for as attractive as she was, Alanna still couldn't place what in the world was happening. The woman stopped just a step away from the courtesan.

Now it dawned on Alanna just how tall this woman was. The stranger was at least a head taller, not that Alanna was particularly tall, even for a woman. Once the intruder was close, Alanna could also see the exposed arms. They were muscular, toned from what must have been years of careful training. Some of the danger of the situation was horrifying, but the idea of a tall and muscular woman did stir something inside of Alanna. Something she hadn't been able to explore in some time now. Not since, well. Not since a much different time and place.

"Oh don't blush." Said the stranger, voice low and somewhat gravely. Those ashes sparked a modest but intense flame inside of Alanna.

Then, the woman touched her.

Just on the cheek at first, as gentle as a lamb. She followed the curve of Alanna's jaw up to her ear, where the woman brushed some of Alanna's hair away. The woman leaned in to whisper into Alanna's ear.

"I'm going to use you and that hot little body of yours over and over again." She whispered. Then, a hand drifted over Alanna's bare throat. Suddenly, the courtesan's breath caught in her throat.

"Wha. No, I can't. I only serve royals." Stammered Alanna. A weak excuse, given the circumstances. But an excuse, nonetheless.

"Really?" The woman raised a single eyebrow. That flame was higher now. "Very well. I suppose I can't blame you. Always sulking about with men." She pulled off her shirt, which revealed her rather busty chest, and muscled midsection. For some strange reason, the defined collarbone made Alanna just a touch wet.

But then Alanna saw it. On the woman's shoulder was a raven with a crown over it. This mark was one that only two people in the entire kingdom were allowed to have. The king and--she gasped, hands covering her mouth rather than her body.

The Queen grinned. It was a hungry thing that stretched all the way up to her eyes. It gave her highness an air of predatory power. Like a wolf that caught a rabbit.

"That's right, you milk my husband's cock day after day." The queen gripped Alanna's throat and applied just enough pressure to make the courtesan feel a flicker of fear. Without hesitation, she did what Alanna wanted but couldn't say.

She kissed her. The Queen was demanding, setting the pace, probing inside of Alanna's mouth with her tongue, biting Alanna's lip just a bit when they broke apart.

"Get on the bed. Now." The Queen commanded. Alanna forgot every man she had ever been with, every cock she had ever milked or jerked or fucked. Right now, what she wanted more than anything in the world was this woman to absolutely own her. When she obeyed without question, that wolfish grin returned.

"Yes ma'am." Alanna said. Voice as small as her resistance.

"You're a good girl. For a slut." The queen observed. Then, she pulled her pants down, and headed over to Alanna. "I've had my eye on you for so long. I've watched that hot little ass waltz through my court, my bedroom, my kingdom, and never got a taste."

Now the queen was on top of her, straddling the courtesan and pinning her arms above her head.

"Enough is enough. I fucking crave you. Which means I'll take you. And when I do, you'll be mine. Forever." The Queen growled.