Magical Semen Princess Celeste

Story Info
Elf Princess Celeste's cock filled adventure for semen.
32.1k words
4.53
20.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

The Imperial City's magical academy's opening ceremonies were not the fanciest or the most attended events the academy hosted. It was primarily just to welcome the new students and there were no special performances. The welcoming event definitely was nothing in comparison to the magic competitions that filled the same arena with thousands of eager spectators.

On the large field of the underground arena only stood one faculty member and two hundred or so newly selected students who were all over twenty years of age as that was the minimum age of attendance to the academy. It was a mixed crowd of all kinds of humanoid creatures and one of the few things that united them all was they had potential to magic or at least they thought so due to lineage.

"I'm Instructor Alfonso and I will be acting as the assistant for the class of the year 2238. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have and I will help you find the answers you seek," an old grey breaded man in black robes who was standing next to a floating white orb voiced. He was enhancing his voice so that even the few who sat on the far reaches of the arena's seating were able to hear his voice in the same calm and factual tone the ones next to him were able to.

After a pause of looking tired Alfonso continued, "We will now begin the magical affinity tests using the dragon stone that was gifted to our academy by the Imperial Dragon Council. As you should know thanks to this stone we can find your magical affinity in seconds and not by studying each and wasting time some of you have less than some others."

At the back of the crowd was a couple of two silver-haired pure elves. One of them wore a white mage robe and a silver swan tiara. The other had black robes and a single silver swan decorative pin on her chest. They were Princess Celeste from a distant elven kingdom and her combat maid Jade who was the one servant the academy rules let the Princess take with her.

Celeste looked tired from her long journey as she had barely arrived in time to the ceremony. She was sitting on her travel trunk that Jade had carried with them. They had not even had the time to arrange rooms.

"Why didn't they summon me to go first," Celeste muttered as she heard the first student to be summoned to the dragon stone. Her purple eyes were slowly moving along the crowd with tired curiosity.

"Your highness chose to set up camp at the back. It would have been inconvenient for them to start from here," Jade replied in an overly proper voice and even gave a bow with her response.

"Right.. and who is that masked guy?" Celeste asked. She was referring to one of the few people who was sitting at the elevated audience seating around the runic stone covered arena.

"That would be the headmaster who was appointed by the Dragon Council to eat all ill-behaving princesses who do not even try to maintain their image," Jade replied with the same proper tone but her lips were trying to hide a smile as the Princess fell to lay on the large travel trunk. She stretched her long and nimble elven limbs with a silent yawn.

"Who is going to care. My father is seas away and there is no way the dragons let his agents linger here," Celeste voiced with a grin she uncaringly gave to one of the human males who was looking at her. The way she was on her back made her robes empathize her large perky chest area and the tightened white fabric was almost letting a hint of her nipples through. This act made a few males around her more than care about how she acted. Though Jade's venomous looks kept them away even before they took steps to greet the Princess.

Jade realized that Celeste had fallen asleep from how her breathing showed by her breasts steadied. The maid took a silken travel cloak from her bag and threw it on top of the Princess.

"Sleep well. May your back remind you later of your deed," Jade irked but Celeste's slightly gaping lips showed she was in no position to hear her. Jade rolled the Princess to her side and made sure the shape of her breasts were hidden by the cloak. After that Jade sat on a free spot of the large trunk and stared at the green magic runes that were engraved into her wrists.

** * **

"Princess Celeste, you may touch the stone at your leisure," were the words that woke up the mentioned princess. She jolted upright with an unnaturally well kept silver hair that had not even gotten wrinkled while she slept. Though her purple eyes were glazed from poor sleep and she lacked focus.

Instructor Alfonso was staring at Celeste and the white dragon stone was floating next to her. Celeste rubbed her perfectly smooth elven cheeks for a moment but then she remembered where she was.

"Right, I understand," Celeste stuttered. The stone was close enough for her to touch it from where she had laid but she stood up and gave it a quick bow like in panic.

"Rough sleep?" came a female's voice behind Celeste. Jade sounded so annoyed Celeste did not recognize it so she ignored it.

Celeste reached her hands to the white smooth floating stone and a jolt went through her body. Her world began to spin and a pink light filled her vision. Odd heat was spreading in Celeste's body and even stranger tingles she had never felt in her twenty years of life were moving up her spine. It was like something in her core had awakened to some new level of existence.

"Princess Celeste has the affinity for lust magic," came Alfonso's calm voice. Celeste heard it even through the odd pulses in her head. It had cut through them like rune forged steel.

There was a moment of silence but then it was broken by loud laughter from a single female behind Celeste. A few others joined it and a low talking echoed it as people started to ask each other what it meant.

"What?" Celeste uttered. Her purple eyes were twitching and her lips trembled open. Sweat and wrinkles were forming to her usually smooth and borderline pale forehead.

"Princess Celeste has the affinity for lust magic," Alfonso's calm voice repeated. Every syllable rang repeatedly in Celeste's mind and her head tilted.

"That is not possible. Don't insult me," Celeste flared. Her breathing was heavy and the heat in her body was focusing on a single target. It was the man right next to her. Celeste had never experienced a feeling this strong towards anybody so in her confused mind, she decided it was burning anger.

"With your fine education, you should know what that means," Alfonso replied. Celeste heard irk in his calm voice as her body began to tremble even stronger. The laughing behind her was also still going on, it echoed in her mind and poured on the flame that was heating her core.

Celeste was still touching the stone and it still shined pink. In the middle of it was a red layered heart symbol with a small purple centre.

"That is not possible, you tampered with it... you damn human," Celeste shouted. She turned towards the instructor and took steps towards him. AS her hand let go of the dragon stone the pink light faded but some of it still lingered in Celeste's vision. Every muscle in her agile elven body was tensing up and ready to fight in a not so elegant fashion as the laughter echoed in her mind that mixed with a fear that was rising from deep within the Princess.

"Do not accuse of me such things. It is a rare art and..." Alfonso's words were interrupted as screaming Celeste lunged at him, "My father will kill me."

Surprisingly quick Celeste managed to get as far as getting a stranglehold on Alfonso before her world went blank.

** * **

Celeste jerked up from a creaky wooden bed in a small utility-focused bedroom without windows. The only light came from magic stones in the roof that simulated dimmed daylight. The Princess was still wearing her white travelling elven light mage robes. Jade was standing next to her.

"Thirty minutes. The instructor sure knows the timing of his spells." Jade stated with a wide smile. It looked like all worries on her eternally young elven face had been washed away and her green eyes sparkled like gemstones.

"I'm killed and expelled?" Celeste stuttered her question. Her hands were shaking and there was cold sweat on her forehead. Her beautifully sculpted royal face looked heavily shaken with a lingering blush.

"Neither but there is a message from your father," Jade replied. She stepped to a side to point at a white orb on a small side table, it had silver text written on it.

It read, "The only thing more disgraceful than a lust magic-user is a person without magic."

"You told... you told my father..." Celeste uttered with a single tear in her left eye.

"I did not need to. By the time I set it up the orb, the message was already there," Jade replied with an exaggerated sigh full of disappointment. Her smile did not fade even for a moment.

Celeste looked at her slender feminine fingers and down to her stomach. She still felt a strange burn in her core, it was weaker than before but it was definitely not fading.

Celeste voiced in a tone that was barely a question, "He told me to learn it... that is what that meant right?"

"Yup," Jade said with a grin.

After a yet another pause, Celeste asked, "So how do I practice this? The thing?"

"First, you place your left hand on your heart," Jade instructed and Celeste did what she was told.

Jade's smile disappeared and she continued, "Then you take your right hand and place it on your lower stomach."

Celeste's eyes twitched but she straightened herself on the bed and placed her hand above her crotch.

"Then you squeeze hard with your left hand," Jade said with a strong hand movement inwards and Celeste's body jerked with a silent gasp as she slapped her large breast with force. It sent a blazing tingle through her that made her froze for a moment. The Princess's nipple had been in an erect and sensitive state that she had only experienced a few times after turning eighteen that is the universal age of maturity and not a day before.

"Jade!" Celeste exclaimed and the maid only replied by hiding her smile with her right hand.

"Please take this seriously. I'm having a hard time," Celeste pleaded after swapping from anger to defeat in her tone.

"I'm a rune combat maid relegated to a life long babysitter. Why do you expect me to know anything about an ancient art that is rarer than seeing dragons fu... copulate, " Jade replied with a courtesy bow.

"I'm going to ask the instructor..." Celeste muttered. She looked at a wall and her left hand had returned to her breast to hold it. The perky elven softness filled even the owner's mind and she squeezed her underboob harder. Only a giggle from Jade made her stop.

"The one who you tried to strangle?" Jade asked. She leaned to her chin while pretending her other hand was a table.

"Then what do you suggest?" Celeste asked with unfocused anger. The heat was returning into her body and the sweat on her forehead was no longer cold.

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same one," Jade replied with a quick grin.

"Old hag," Celeste muttered as she stood up. Her eyes were on her own breasts which shape burned from the touch of the fabric against them into Celeste's mind in a weird way. Gravity was not hindering their bouncy state that pushed forward with nipples pointed a bit to the sides. Feeling that radiated from them almost made Celeste want to remove her clothes.

"Oh please, I'm at least two hundred years younger than your mother," Jade said with a bow.

Celeste walked out of the room and Jade shouted after her, "Do you need me to tell you where you are?"

** * **

When Celeste saw the first lone person on the corridor she asked, "Excuse me, could you tell me where the office of the instructor of the new class is?"

"Yes, he... Ooh, it's you... You can find him at the end of the corridor. You can't leave this section without walking past his office," the human in black robes replied. His voice had been a bit amused at the start but there was an echo of pity towards the end.

Celeste quickly walked off without saying anything and soon enough found an office desk on a corridor. The instructor was sitting behind it but he lifted his gaze as the Princess almost walked past it.

"So nice to see you have recovered. I sure hope you are feeling better now," Alfonso voiced in his calm and seemingly never-changing tone.

Celeste turned to face him and said, "Can you tell me about lust magic?"

"You should know what it is. Or maybe you want to know how to learn it?" Alfonso mused as he placed down his magical pen.

"Yes of course. The common tales are not exactly how it is studied," Celeste said. Her voice was weak and she was completely unable to keep eye contact.

"There are no other lust magic students here let alone a teacher. The headmaster told me to let you to the forbidden section of the library. You can self study the few books we have available," Alfonso said and Celeste almost walked off again before she was told where to go.

** * **

The library section of the academy was massive and had many floors of bookshelves. Also, the central chamber was filled with floating bookshelves that were waiting form someone to summon them down when needed. Though Celeste barely focused on them as she walked to a large black stone door and placed a talisman on it she had gotten from Alfonso.

"Licence registration complete. Princess Celeste. You may now use this section to study lust magic and its variants. Reading books from other topics might lead to a suspension of your license. Have a good stay and learn all you can," the door announced as it opened.

Celeste heard some murmurs behind her as she walked through the stone doors but a sense of relief washed through her when on the other side she saw only one person in black robes and he had not even seemed to care she had entered.

This closed-off space of the library was far more modest and all of the bookshelves were touching the ground. The covers were following the same coding based on topics as the shelves on the regular section and so the same coloured backs filled their own shelves.

Celeste walked to a strange blue glowing tablet that showed the categories of the library. It was using the imperial runic system she barely comprehended. So after a few moments, she walked to the black-robed person who looked an average mid-twenties human with short black hair.

"Excuse me, could you tell me... where books are?" Celeste asked. The human's brown eyes so close made her stutter her words and prevent her from saying out loud to the male the keyword of her sentence as burning pressure bubbled up from her core. It made her body tremble a bit but she was trying to keep her calm and collected looks. It was not the first time she had felt this when talking to a male after turning eighteen. Though it definitely was one of the strongest reactions so far.

"My name is Ethan. My friends call me Eth... that was a joke. I don't have any friends and that sounds weird please don't call me that even if we became friends," the male said in a tone that was trying to hide his excitement but failed at it.

"No need to worry about that..." Celeste replied. She was trying to look imposing to the human but she was almost avoiding eye contact as much as the male.

Celeste turned to aside and looked at the wall before saying, "Lust magic. Where are the books about lust magic."

"Oh yeas, I heard the door. I hoped you would ask me. I mean it is my job to maintain this section of the library," Ethan said and walked off. Celeste was left standing in a confused state as she inspected her shaking hands. It might have felt longer to her but Ethan came back in a minute with several purple leather covered books.

Celeste grabbed the books offered to her and walked off to a reading table. Ethan left her alone but every time he looked at her Celeste felt a tingle going up her spine.

** * **

Red-faced Celeste rushed into her small bedroom where Jade had been waiting while playing with the long-distance communication orb. There was a picture of a serene lake on it before it was swallowed by white fog.

"I need semen, I need fresh semen," Celeste loudly exclaimed as her first words so that anybody at the corridor could have heard her if there had been anybody. Every syllable of the word semen made her stutter.

"I know your father did not let you meet many males but this is a bit sudden," Jade said with a grin while she stood up.

"The lust magic, a person with affinity can naturally absorb magic from semen with their inner walls and use it like clay to project their will in the form of magic," Celeste hurriedly explained. Not that it made Jade's grin go away.

"Ooh, I'm so sorry for your loss," Jade said with an overly serious tone.

"I need a semen. From male elves. It has to be at least from half-elves," Celeste explained like she had come to some profound conclusion after many internal debates.

"Well that escalated quickly," Jade grinned.

"Do you know any? I know you know more about the capital than I do," Celeste asked. She moved closer to Jade with such a suddenly excited face that the maid had to step back.

"Why would you expect me to know where some loose moral elves gather?" Jade voiced in a serious tone that was barely able to hide her need to laugh.

"In this large city someone must know some elves and you are always so good at finding information," Celeste pleaded.

"We will definitely find some in brothels, some might even do you on an alley if you ask nicely enough," Jade suggested.

"Wait you... this is not funny. I can't make myself drink just anything. It has to at least come from a half-elf," Celeste replied in a serious tone.

"And what makes you think elves won't pay to have you drink their seed?" Jade retorted.

"I'm not a prostitute. I will pay them to do it in a bottle so I can drink it later," Celeste confidently explained in an oddly unfocused manner.

"I heard this city has a section full of descendants of the continental elves," Jade said.

"Really?" Celeste exclaimed with a wiggle of her breasts.

"Humans call it the demi-human slums on a good day. There are literally thousands of elven descendants that could use your money, you don't know local history right?" Jade voiced while she sat back to the chair.

"I'm not going to a slum," Celeste flared.

"Fine, do you have any ideas?" Jade playfully asked.

"I met this average-looking somewhat smart human," Celeste declared with a proud nod.

"I'm sure his semen will be great," Jade said with a nod.

"Grrr, I'm going to ask that human for information about elves... he seemed to know things," Celeste said and walked out of the room.

** * **

"Ethan, you wanted to be friends, right?" was the first thing Celeste said after coming back to the forbidden library.

"I did say that. I was too pushy, right? You smelled so nice. People don't usually come here. Most of the forbidden books are political history and other topics that the students don't usually care about," Ethan said with a surprised stammer as the door had not announced anything this time and had opened with magical silence.

"Since you are a local human. You must know places I can find elven descendants around the imperial capital," Celeste stated.

"Half-gremlin really. Though I'm flattered you thought I was a full human with these sharp teeth," Ethan said with a smile as he showed two lines of almost weapon-grade biting tools to Celeste. A weird jolt went through her and she felt heat creeping up her spine again. Celeste was frozen still and she dropped her eye contact.

"Well, this academy is maintained by imps. They are basically elves who escaped the barbarian attackers underground and adapted to live in small tunnels. They are fascinating to study as they show how elves evolve based on their conditions..." Ethan lectured.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
123456...9