Alan's Thoughts Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,189 Followers

Alan blinked. "Uh, sure, that should be fine."

He followed her into the nearest office, and she closed the door behind them.

He turned to her. "What's this about?" he asked.

She gave him a smoking hot smile. "What makes you think I didn't just bring you in her for a quick fuck?"

He hesitated. "Uh, not public enough?"

She laughed. "I guess that's fair. But you know, I don't necessarily need it to be exhibition style every time I have sex." She leaned into him a little, looking him hard in the eyes. "Just for future reference."

Alan swallowed. He felt his cock stir.

"But no, I actually have a favor to ask," she said, leaning back again. "In a related field."

Alan nodded, a little cautiously. "Okay."

"It's about your suggestion. That girl-on-girl scene?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, Raina is definitely willing to give it a try. That girl is definitely up for exploring her boundaries. But there's a sticking point."

Alan tilted his head. "That being?"

"She claims she is very camera shy."

Alan shrugged. "Well, a lot of people are-"

"VERY camera shy. As in, like stage fright, or public speaking. As in, fucking terrified."

"...oh."

"So says she's willing to do the scene, but if only there isn't anyone filming."

"Wouldn't... wouldn't that remove the point?"

"You catch on quickly." Ally rolled her eyes. "So here's what I'm thinking."

"I'm listening," he said.

"She seemed a little less freaked out if you do the camera work. A little. It would be a paying gig. I'd drop a grand on you for 2 to 4 hours of work."

Alan blinked. "So you're going to pay me a thousand dollars to potentially watch you two have hot lesbian sex?"

"Yeah, I thought you'd be fine with that," she smirked. "That's not the favor. The real favor is this: could you try convincing her to give it a go? With your sex god powers, I figured you'd be be able to talk her into it."

He sighed. "I don't have any-"

"Yeah, sell it to someone who's buying," she said, giving him a rueful smile. "No way a cookie-cutter looking guy like you scores the women you have without magic." She paused. "But I gotta say, your body is looking good these days. Been working out a lot?"

Alan spread his hands. "Yeah, I suppose."

"So what's your answer? You in?"

Alan tilted his head, sucking on his teeth consideringly. "I dunno," he said slowly. "I don't want to pressure her into anything." [He'll do it] he thought at her. [You just need to offer something to sweeten the deal.]

A slow smile spread across her face. "Tell you what," she said, stepping closer to him, so she was right in his face. "How's this sound? Just because it starts as a girl's only session," she thrust her groin right into his, rubbing her pussy into his crotch, "doesn't mean it has to end as one."

He hesitated, feeling her snatch against his shaft. "I'll see what I can do,* he promised. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment."

***

Alan tapped on the door. It was light-colored wood, stained and polished, and had a solid metal frame around it in gray.

The door opened after a moment, revealing Alyssa. Her straight, blonde-highlighted hair glowed in the light from a window somewhere inside and she wore a slim, black button-up shirt. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbows, and just enough buttons were undone at the top to show a tiny scoop of cleavage. Her pencil skirt was a silver-gray, and she wore a pair of high heeled sandals with white clasps.

She smiled. "Hi Alan! Come in, have a seat." She gestured him into the room with one hand.

"Hi Alyssa!" he smiled, nodding politely. "Thank you."

As Alan walked inside, she shut the door behind them with a solid-sounding click. The room was a simple meeting room, with a off-white-topped table with rounded edges and five chairs around it. Alan hovered by a chair on the near corner, waiting for Alyssa.

As she passed by him, sandals tapping, Alan noticed how her ass looked particularly epic in that skirt. It looks so tight it could deflect bullets. He imagined his cock sliding between those cheeks.

Then she rounded the corner of the table, and smiling at him, they sat at the same time. [He's looking so good in that suit,] he thought at her.

Alyssa shifted slightly in her seat, eyes lingering on his chest, and then seemed to snap back to his eyes.

"So, how've you been?" she asked warmly, leaning toward him.

"I've actually been quite good," he said. "I feel like I've made a lot of progress lately."

She quirked an eyebrow. "Really? How so?"

[Became amazing in bed,] he thought. Aloud, he said, "I think a lot of it was confidence. Once I had that, I started working really hard to improve myself instead of just coasting."

Alyssa stared at him a moment, her tongue trailing just a bit out of her mouth. Then she snapped to and said, "Good, that sounds great."

"How about you? You still doing that triathlon training?"

"Oh, yeah," Alyssa said, leaning forward eagerly. "Best type of training I've had so far. It's great having sports thrown in to mix things up. It's also a great balance of explosive muscle and endurance. Helps me go long and hard."

She paused, eyes on him. Then she blinked twice, rapidly. Her cheeks got a touch of red, and she quickly pulled an iPad toward her.

"So, what got you interested in applying for this job?" she asked.

"It's a field I enjoy, for sure," he replied. "It's all about connecting with people, getting in touch with what they want. And of course, I already know a lot of the strategy the company uses from my current position."

[Undo the top button,] he thought at her. This time, it was the firm push of Direct Input. Instantly, she reached a hand up and undid the top button of her shirt. The scoop of cleavage showing became more generous.

"Excellent," she smiled. If she noticed her shirt, she gave no indication. "Now, as you know, marketing is very writing intensive. What kind of experience do you have in persuasive writing?"

[I could care less about his writing,] he thought at her, switching back to Influence. [How experienced is he in the sack?]

"Well, I've had many opportunities in my career to communicate with customers," he replied. He watched her eyes go slightly out of focus. Her mouth was just slightly open. "Frequently by email or phone. In addition to some good customer service, I've gotten good at framing things in such away that makes it appealing to them."

Alyssa looked at him a long moment. [Undo another button.] Direct Input made her hand come up again, unnoticed, and removed another button. He could now see the whole upper area of her breasts, and the white line of the top of her bra. They looked especially full against her iron-thin waist.

Abruptly, she started. "Uh, great," she said, smiling. She looked down at her iPad again, eyes scanning.

[These questions are pointless,] he thought at her. [You should just ask what your really want to know.]

She paused, still bent over the iPad, but her eyes darted up to him.

[Look at him. He's totally into you-staring at your chest right now, just like he always does your ass. You could ask him anything, and he would have no problem.]

She hesitated. Then smiling, she pushed the tablet aside and straightened. Alan thought she might be moving her hips just little bit, and arching her back so that her boobs thrust out further.

"So," she said, "our department has a lot women in it. How would you say you get along with female co-workers?"

"I think I get on with them quite well," Alan said, blinking a little. "I have good relationships with a lot of my current female co-workers."

"I see," she said. "Would you consider yourself very close with them?"

Alan shrugged. "Some more than others, of course. I do feel I'm the kind that can get close easily."

[Oh god, my pussy is throbbing,] he thought at her. [I think it's getting wet.]

With this, her breathing sped up just a little. "So," she said, "would you say you are more of a tits or an ass man?"

He paused. He let his eyes noticeably trail down to her chest. [Your nipples are rock hard] he DI'd her, and watched as they visibly formed little bumps through the fabric. She took a sharp little breath. His eyes went back to her face.

"I'd say it depends," he said, "on the ass or tits in question. I could really go either way."

"How about mine?" she said. She stood up slowly, sinuously. "Care to compare?"

Before he could answer, she trailed a finger down her front, pulling off another button, and then pulling her bra down so it just barely hovered on the edge of her nipple. Then she spun around. She bent over, and those powerful muscles pressed tightly against the confines of her skirt. She tugged the skirt around the hem to emphasize it. Then Alyssa looked back at him with her tongue on her lips, hiked the skirt up a few inches so that that he could see the rounded edge of her ass.

"Well?" she said.

He watched her wave those heavenly cheeks at him a moment longer. Then he said, "Your tits are great, don't get me wrong. But in your case, your ass is nothing short of epic."

She laughed. "You're damn right it is," she said. [Spank it hard,] he thought at her, and her hand smacked her right cheek with some force. It barely even shifted. She looked momentarily surprised she did that, looking at her hand, but her smile come back with her breathing going faster. "You have no idea what I go through to get it that way. I love the burn, don't get me wrong, but half the reason I kill myself working out is to stay atop my throne."

"I'd say it pays off," he said. He was still enjoying the view.

Alyssa straightened, expression like a purring cat, and turned back to him. She slowly walked around the table separating them, standing so she was hovering right over Alan.

"Well, in that case," she said, her leg brushing against his, "I think I've just got one more question."

"What's that?" he asked.

Alyssa leaned into him. "Are the rumors true?"

Alan tilted his head. "Rumors?"

"The rumors that you're amazing in bed. That you're fucking multiple girls around the office. That they know you screw around, but you're so good they don't care." She leaned over him more, putting her hands on the top of the chair on either side of his shoulders. "That they cum just from you putting your cock all the way inside."

That gave Alan just a little pause. That was pretty thorough to be just a rumor. But now wasn't the time for that. "Well, I'm not sure I would go quite that far," he said.

[Take his cock out], he DI'd her. She reached out and grabbed the zipper, yanked it down, and then fished his dick out to stand at attention. [You want that in you,] he pushed with Influence.

Alyssa licked her lips, and stroking him slowly, she said, "Well, how about we find out?"

With that, she pulled his chair around so it spun toward her, and got to her knees. Without any prompting from him, she bent and licked him slowly up the length of his shaft. She paused on his head, tongue swirling in a way that said this wasn't her first time. Then her lips locked on the head, and she slowly sank down his length.

Her head started to bob after a few more repetitions, her hand stroking him while she sucked. Alan just savored that for a bit. The sight of his former-and probably future-boss, tits flopping out of her bra, going down on him in the middle of a job interview.

But he could feel that starting to work too well, so he thought at her, [You need to ride that cock right now.]

His cock come out of her mouth with a slight pop, a small line of saliva lingering for just a moment, linking them. Then Alyssa smiled. "What say we get you out of those pants?"

She reached up and undid his belt, and then tugging down with his help lifting his butt, managed to get his slacks down to his ankles. She pulled down the boxers at the same time. As soon as they were settled there, she reached back, undid something behind her, and pulled the tight skirt down on top of his slacks. As she stepped out of it, Alan got a good view of the tiny, white g-string panties she wore. She put her hands on the top of of the chair back again, and knocking his arms aside, put her feet on the arm rests.

Alyssa reached down with one hand, and in one smooth movement, she pulled aside the crotch of her panties and lined his cock up so the head rested on her pussy lips. She was totally shaved, and glistening. Just as she was about to come down on him, though, he gave her this Direct Input: [Your pussy is incredibly tight.]

She started to sink, but her eyes shot open. It was so tight, clamping on Alan, that despite how wet she was-wet enough that his penis was already running with her vaginal fluid-she had to actually push to sink down on him. Her stomach muscles flexed, she made a straining, moaning sound, and she plunged him into her all the way.

Alan knew what to do. [Cum, baby] he thought at her.

It started more slowly than usual. Her hips gave a tiny, sharp jerk. Her back arched, more and more and more, and she took in a deep, deep breath. Her eyes fluttered closed.

"Oh, that is so bitchin'," she sighed. She opened her eyes, and smiled at him. "Well, that's confirmed. What else you got?"

Alan reached up and ran a finger over her nipple, then grabbed her boob. "Not my turn yet," he said. "You're still up."

"Roger that," she said, and slowly pulled herself up. Her legs stood out in sharp definition, toned and powerful. Then she lowered again, pressing hard when she got him all the way in. She leaned her head back, biting her lip, and then pulled up faster, and hammered down on him harder. Then again.

Then when she did it again, he thrust up into her at the same time, adding to the force, and gave her a [Cum again] to help it along. Her mouth opened, and she stiffened again. She said, "Yes, that is so fucking right," and leaned back again, as if enjoying a stray sunbeam.

Then she looked back at him, eyes focused, and without any warning, started hammering her pussy onto his cock hard and fast. She watched his face, mouth open with a fixed smile, as her hot hole clamped and smacked around his shaft. She reached with one hand, and easily undid the last two buttons of her shirt, and pulled her bra up, so her tits bounced freely at him. Her nipples were still diamond hard.

Alan thrust back, but couldn't help but narrow his eyes at her a little. [I think she's trying to even the score,] he thought to himself. [Get me to cum with her on top.]

Well, that wasn't going to happen. This interview could only last so long without drawing suspicion, and as hot as she was, it might take him time to get ready and cum a second time.

It was time for her to lose momentum.

[Cum. HARD. NOW,] he thought at her, flexing his new power.

This was no luxurious thrill like her first couple orgasms. With those, she had stayed composed, let them course through her. Now her eyes and mouth widened. Her hip and legs, up to now focused on milking his cock, froze in place, her back arching hard and deep.

"Oh, fucking GOD OF FUCKS!" she shouted, her hips jerking uncontrollably. "Oh, shit ohshitoshitohshiiii-"

Her feet slipped off of the arm rests. Alan had to quick stand and catch her, grabbing her around the waist and supporting her weight. She was just as solid as she looked. Her legs, seemingly on autopilot, snaked around his hips as he stood, still riding out the waves of her climax with his dick deep inside her.

She went loose after a few more moments. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Wow," she said, smiling. "That went pretty well."

"I liked it," Alan replied.

She uncoiled her legs from around him, and then managed to get to her feet, and pull herself off of his dick. She wobbled a moment, but then was fine. "Well, that was my turn," she said. "How about yours?"

He winked. "How would you like it?"

"It's your turn, your call."

He shook his head. "You're the boss. Tell me how you want it, and then I'll give it to you."

Alyssa looked at him a moment, her hand trailing across his chest. Her smile widened. "In that case, I know exactly what I want."

She turned away from him, putting both hands on the table. Then she bent, spreading her legs, thrusting her epic butt-cheeks at him. She reached back and pulled the tiny g-string aside, and looked at him over her shoulder.

"Fuck me in the ass," she said, her voice naked with need. "Stick your cock up my asshole, and fuck me like a bitch."

He paused, mostly for effect. "You sure?" he asked. "You ready for this?"

"Fuck, yes," she said, waving her ass at him. "I've been thinking about it for weeks. I've had fucking DREAMS of your cock in my ass. I gave myself a goddamn enema today, just on the off chance it might happen."

Her eyes narrowed wickedly. "Don't think I didn't notice how you looked always check me out from behind. You've always loved my ass. So take my pussy juice, get my asshole lubed up, and shove your dick up inside."

Alan didn't need to hear any more. He ran his hand over her dripping pussy, and one by one, worked his fingers up her ass. He started with one, rubbing more and more vaginal fluid, and then two, and then three. She arched, moaning, clamping on the fingers, then relaxed little by little, letting more and more in. Then when it was slick as far as Alan could reach, he grabbed that firm, big, powerful ass, and position the tip of his cock on her back entrance.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, Alyssa," he told her. "Are you ready?"

"God, just fuck me already," she said, pressing against him so his tip squeezed inside. "I need your cock up my anus, and I need it now."

Alan smiled. He thrust his hips forward, inch by inch.

"Yes, oh *shit*, yes," Alyssa said.

He still moved slowly, letting her get used to it. Then he paused, frowning. His smile returned, wider.

[Loosen your ass,] he commanded her body, and she let out a startled gasp as he suddenly slid inside. As soon as he plunged in to the base of his shaft, he Direct Inputted her, [Clamp tight and cum!]

"Oh, fuck fuck FUUUuuuuck!" Alyssa yelled, jerking around on his dick convulsively. "I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm-Ooohhh..."

She quivered. Her backdoor was the tightest thing he'd ever felt around his cock. It was so tight he was almost afraid he might lose circulation. He watched her ass flex and twitch. He stood there, savoring the feeling of fucking his old boss's magnificent ass.

He'd finally got inside it. Now it was time to pour his jizz into it.

Before she had quite recovered, Alan pulled out to the tip, then steadily rammed it in again. She half gave a sharp gasp. Then he plowed in again. Then harder. Then faster.

"Yes, baby," Alyssa moaned, pushing against him. "Oh, god, you're finally in my ass. Yes, don't stop, plug that fucker!"

He didn't stop. He started to hammer harder and harder, his balls slapping against the bottom of her pussy. He spanked one cheek, drilled her, spanked the other cheek, mashed her tits, pulled on her nipples, and grabbed that fantastic rump with both hands as he jack-hammered with everything he had.

[Beg for his cum! Dirty talk!] he Influenced her.

"Yes, you fucking amazing piece of cock!" she gasped at him, hammering back at him with every thrust. "Paint my asshole white with that hot cum! Spunk up your old boss's ass with your jizz! Fuck my ass! Please, fuck my-"

He reached his limit.

[Cum while he pours hot spunk up your ass, you bitch! CUM!]

"FU- FU- FU-!" Alyssa tried, but the word couldn't seem to get out. Her whole body vibrated. It made the heels of her sandals tap the floor madly, like a frenzied drum solo. She arched her back so far he could see her eyes, which were almost rolled back into her head. Her pussy actually squirted, shooting liquid onto the table, and the table itself shook heavily under her. Had it not been bolted into place, she might have shoved it right into the wall.

blkngry
blkngry
2,189 Followers