Alaska Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
898 Followers

CHAPTER THREE:

DAY TWO:

All the men had knowing smiles on their faces the next morning as Amanda and Rodger sat at the breakfast table. They were waiting in anticipation for the couple to show up. All four men sat with them chuckling with each other over what they had heard the night before.

The friendly banter was gracious until Brandon said, with a serious look on his face, "I bet you I could have made her squeal louder."

Both Rodger and Amanda ignored the comment and Rodger asked "do you think we will we get that Moose today?"

Brandon glared at Rodger and said nothing, but Mr. Calloway said "I'll bet you get something. but what ever it is be grateful."

Rodger, feeling uneasy at Brandon's comment said "yea, I will be happy to just pull the trigger. Even if it is a Karabo."

"Or a rabbit." Brandon antagonized.

Evidently, he wasn't done twisting the dagger he had planted in Rodger with his first comment.

Mr. Calloway and the other men seemed to ignore his comment. But Rodger knew he was calling him less of a man. Rodger didn't like it. But what could he do about it? He thought about skipping going hunting altogether and just waiting for the plane to come get them, yet his dream of bagging the big Moose was not going to die. There were only three more days to go, and Rodger wanted to get the moose first and definitely before he left Alaska.

What was starting to bother him, was the overwhelming urge he had to protect his wife, he didn't know why this urge washed over him. It felt sinister.

Rodger did get on board a machine. It fit two people and rifles comfortably, and it had an efficient heater. The machine had tracks instead of wheels, and Rodger was reassured that it could never get stuck.

He knew that the most dangerous part of being in Alaska, and especially this time of year, was getting caught outdoors for too long without heat.

Rodger brought extra matches and a can of Sterno just in case, but he had no intentions of becoming stranded in the Alaskan wilderness.

Brandon drove the machine with great skill, and Rodger was glad he had control as he had no idea how to drive this bizarre vehicle of sorts.

As they made their way through the tundra and out about the countryside, Rodger enjoyed the spectacular vistas, and enjoyed the heat of the vehicle just as much. Though it was first light, it was actually about mid-day.

Brandon made his way to a meadow and showed Rodger some signs of animal tracks. He took Rodger behind some rocks and they lit a can of Sterno to stay warm, putting a canvas cloth over the top of them, sort of like a makeshift dear stand.

It didn't take long before the men were toasty and warmed up enough to to relax as they looked out for the unlucky moose that Rodger had hoped to spot.

Brandon told Rodger he had to leave and check on some things but would be back well before nightfall to pick him and his moose up to take them back to the lodge.

Rodger was grateful that he had started to act more like a human being than the apex predator he was the night before and this morning. He soon heard the machine start and move away.

It didn't take too long before Rodger smelled something foul. It smelt like rotten food, and became so overpowering that he came out of the shelter to see what it was. As he made his way up, he found a dump. It was stinking up the area - but as he crested the small levee that sheltered the dump from view, he saw a sloth of bears.

These bears weren't small brown or black bears. They weren't even the large polar bears with majestic white fur coats. No, these were the very much feared Kodiak Grizzly Bears. There were about three of them. They stood ten feet tall and easily weighed one thousand pounds or more.

All Rodger wanted to do was to run like the wind. 'Why the hell would a guide leave a man here by himself with all these bears?' he thought.

CHAPTER FOUR:

Put out or else.

As soon as Brandon and Rodger left to hunt for the day. Mr. Calloway approached Amanda.

"I sure hope all goes well with them today."

"Oh, what could go wrong?" Amanda asked naively.

He smiled a sinister smile. "Oh, a lot of things."

"Like what?" she asked, starting to become concerned.

"Well, you know how dangerous it is to be caught outside at night here. Not to mention there are killer bears too." he said while pointing to a stuffed Kodiak Grizzly Bear that stood in his lodge.

"That one isn't even a large one." He continued, trying to become intimidating.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine." Amanda said, trying to reassure herself. She knew that Rodger was a real outdoors man. She knew he could take care of himself if necessary. But then again, he had never been to Alaska and the treaters of the land hear sounded so forbidding.

"Are you telling me that there may be a problem?" she finally asked.

Mr. Calloway smiled like it was the happiest day of his life.

"Oh no sweetheart. As long as Brandon is with him, nothing can happen to him." He smiled a smile she couldn't read. "Lets just hope Brandon is happy keeping up with your husband."

Amanda didn't know what to think of his statement. She felt like he was threatening her somehow, and she didn't know how until the front door of the lodge opened and in walked Brandon by himself.

"Where's Rodger?" Amanda demanded.

Brandon smiled that sinister smile that seemed to be part and parcel of his persona.

"Safe for now, but I can't know just how long he will stay that way."

Mr. Calloway looked on with a smile.

Amanda demanded, "go get him now, what the hell are you doing?"

But Brandon just smiled and said. "Why should I? What's in it for me?"

"It's your job to keep us safe, isn't it?"

"There are hunting accidents all the time. I certainly hope that doesn't happen to Rodger." He responded in a cold voice with flat affect.

Him and Mr. Calloway both laughed, and then he said.

"Tell you what beautiful. You have been showing off your assets quite a bit here. You let us guys play with them and I will go and make sure that nothing bad happens to your Rodger." He sneered at her, "how does that sound?"

Amanda was aghast. She didn't know what to say or do. Just yesterday, she wanted these men. Now, they were going to take her. They were going to force her to have sex with them in order to keep her husband safe. She would have had sex with them anyway, but to be threatened kind of changed the whole dynamic.

Two things happened. First her pussy gushed a lake into her panties. And second, she fell down onto the sofa, unable to stand on her own.

"Where did you leave him, Brandon?" Mr. Calloway asked knowing the answer already.

"By the dump. You know where we got that grizzly." He answered pointing to the stuffed bear.

Amanda knew he was telling her the truth. She had never been more scared.

"Ok, if I do what you want. You will go get him now and I mean right now!" Amanda demanded angrily.

"So, you agree to do what we want? You agree to sell us some pussy?"

"Anything you want." Amanda said looking down.

"Prove it!" Brandon and Mr. Calloway both asked in unison.

"Please just go get my husband" she begged.

Mr. Calloway walked around behind her, he put his arms around her waist and then raised his hands to her breasts and began to grope them over her top.

Though Amanda flinched by his touch, she held fast letting him grope her. She knew her husband would be in danger if she didn't let them have their way with her.

Then, he pulled her tight against him. She could feel his hard cock in his pants. She had seen the outline of it several times as she had displayed herself for them to ogle. But now she had to pay for her teasing.

He whispered in her ears.

"One, you are not to tell your husband what is going on, got that?"

"yes."

"Two, you will dress as instructed until you leave" He said sternly as he continued to grope her tits.

"Yes" she said, obediently.

"Three. You must do as you are told. Any questions?" He asked, as he reached into her dress and pulled out one of her saggy breasts for all to see.

"No" she answered but then asked. "Please will you go get my husband."

Brandon said "ok, sure, but I am going to fuck you right in front of your husband tonight."

Amanda was unable to say or act in any way.

"Hey, Mr. Calloway, fuck her good for us while I am away, get her good and ready for a really good night."

Mr. Calloway smiled and replied "gladly." Then he gently encouraged her to the lodge's large sofa and bent her over the arm of it. He pulled her panties down slightly, just enough to expose her sopping pussy.

Amanda had no idea of why she was in this position, but as it unfurled before her, she could only think how she had wanted it. She had wanted to be fucked by these men. She had never been with anyone but Roger and getting fucked by them was something she wanted to do since their arrival. But she had kept that to herself.

She didn't expect to be forced into it. She thought about trying to seduce them. She did not know how though. Now she was going to be taken. She was going to be used by these men. And Brandon would be taking her right in front of her husband Rodger tonight.

She could not know how he had planned to do that. She wasn't supposed to tell her husband about any of this. How on earth was he just expected to be an anonymous cuckold while she fucked Brandon in front of him?

The most perplexing part of this wasn't the fact that she was going to be taken, or the fact that it would be in front of her husband. The most perplexing part was, she wanted it. Mind and body, she wanted to be taken. She wanted both Brandon and Mr. Calloway to take and use her like the cheap two-dollar slut she felt she was. Her own body was betraying her, her nipples where so hard they hurt. She could feel her own wetness trickling down her inner thighs.

As Mr. Calloway bent her over the arm of the sofa. Amanda only wanted to feel how big his cock was.

As these thoughts raced through her mind, Mr. Calloway had gotten his pants down his ankles and stood behind her. She felt Mr. Calloway start to push the head of his erection against her pussy, he slapped it against her a few times before he ultimately impaled her with his cock. It felt like a four by four going inside of her, he was much wider than Rodger - though it seemed like he only went half as deep.

Short and fat. She knew. Mr. Calloway started to fuck her with shorter strokes than she had been used to, but that was to be expected with his shorter cock. She felt her orgasm building hard into her gut as he kept stretching out her cunt walls and lips. This was the first time ever that anyone other than her husband had been inside her. No one had ever even touched her until or since her husband.

Mr. Calloway fucked her pussy mercilessly and fast, he wanted to finish before Brandon came back. With each short and fast stroke, his climax was building until he exploded, he came hard and filled her up while his cock throbbed. Amanda worried and hoped that her diaphragm was working properly. She had put it in when Rodger paid her to fuck him the second time.

She stayed in the same position over the arm of the sofa, when she heard a voice.

"That was hot. We get a shot at her?"

She wasn't sure if it was Doug or Mike, but she didn't care. She wanted them both.

She wasn't expecting what happened next though. Mr. Calloway dropped a hundred-dollar bill next to her head and said to both the young men that were about to take her

"You can have her as much as you can afford to pay her."

She saw the second hundred laid beside her. She didn't care whether it was Mike or Doug who won the race to get it out of their wallet and pay up first. She just wanted to be the whore she was. She wanted someone to impale her again.

Amanda had been a proper virgin when she wed, she had been a good girl all through school, and she had been a faithful wife. Now, she was experiencing something that she missed in high school, and beyond.

She was enjoying being chained and knew she had two more men that would fuck her yet tonight, and that small bit of knowledge made her pussy want more.

She knew from the voice that it was Mike fucking her next. He was still far short of Rodger, yet not nearly as thick as Mr. Calloway. After Mr. Calloway's fat cock, she didn't know if she couldn't compare the thickness of Rodger.

Mike was half their age; he was nineteen and one year older than her own daughter. He was the same age as her son. He impaled her with a cock that seemed smaller than all she had ever had, but it still felt really good inside her, even relieving after Mr. Calloway's fat cock. He got straight to it and fucked her hard and came quickly. Spushing all over her ass.

Amanda actually laughed at the young eagerness and clumsiness of the way he fucked her. She knew it wasn't over yet, and really at this point wanted it to continue.

She was amazed how quickly the next C note dropped next to her head form Doug and she felt him impale her quickly and forcibly. He was just like Mike. He fucked her quickly and hard, plowing into her with a lust only someone being fucked by a horny teen would know.

He of course came quickly and fell out of her. She stood up then and looked at Mr. Calloway and said, "I need a shower."

He nodded and said. "No problem. I have to start dinner."

CHAPTER FIVE:

Daddy's home

Amanda came out of the shower, blow-dried her hair and got dressed in a skirt and white blouse, braless. She made it down the stairs into the lobby just as her husband walked in.

She could see the fear in his eyes and rushed towards him.

"Are you ok baby?" she cried as she wrapped him in her arms.

Their lips met and passion ignited. She jammed her tongue down his throat and all that had happened previously vanished in a flash. She suddenly wanted her husband to make love to her. She wanted him, and she wanted him now.

Rodger had the day from hell. He found his way back to the shelter, but knew he had been set up. He checked his weapon and found what he had expected. No shells. Brandon had taken them. He had managed to make his way about half way back following the tracks from the machine they had arrived in. No moose of course. When he saw the machine coming to get him, he was glad it had no ammunition as he probably would have killed Brandon.

Brandon explained that he was lucky to be alive, and gave him a line of shit. He told him that things at the camp are going to change for the foreseeable future. He was told that his wife Amanda was now their whore and would not be interfered with by Roger.

He made sure to add that if there was a problem with it, then he could stay out there in the wilderness. It was the same threat they had given Amanda. Rodger knew there wasn't nothing he could do.

Then Brandon told Rodger "your wife cannot know about this talk. And as far as she knows, you are going to bag a moose soon."

Rodger knew he didn't have a choice. When the pilot came by then he could go to the law and file charges. But until then, there was nothing to be done. So, he agreed.

When Rodger saw his wife, he knew that she had been with other men. She had never been before but now she was their whore. The worst part of it was that if he wanted to make love to his wife, he would have to ask Brandon in front of his wife to "please let me fuck your whore." In those words.

Plan 'B' was to call the law in as soon as he could. So, he would bide his time. He just hoped Amanda would hold up. She had been a virgin when they were married and she was never promiscuous. This was a slight issue when they were younger because she was inexperienced, but he watched her appetite and skill grow over the years. Now, she would be expected to have sex with four other men.

Neither one of them were to tell the other about being blackmailed. The air was thick with secrets.

They all walked to the dining room table and took their seats. Brandon, the only man that didn't fuck her yet, sat to her left. And Rodger to the right.

Even though Rodger knew she had already had sex with another man, he was amazed she filled her plate and ate a hearty meal. Actually, she was eating more than she would normally. She also in seemed to be in good spirits, though she could hardly look her husband in his eyes.

Her husband put his hand on her legs like he had always done and noted her apprehension. He looked down and noted Brandon's hand was already on her other leg. Rodger actually felt tears stinging his eyes as he knew he could do nothing but watch.

All the men kept asking stupid questions of Rodger and expecting an answer. He did his best to keep up, but anyone could tell he wasn't at his best.

After dinner and clean up, Mr. Calloway brought Rodger a drink. He was told to drink up, but he sipped it like he always did and went into the lobby as instructed.

Rodger only had about half his drink down him when he started getting very tired, at which point he knew that he had been drugged.

Brandon came into the room holding Amanda's hand. He slowly danced with her, leaving his fingerprints all over her body. Then he positioned her on his lap as he sat in a chair across from the drugged husband. He began to grope her breasts and take them out of her top, before turning her so that he could kiss them and suck on her nipples.

Amanda didn't think she would enjoy this. However, for some reason, she was thoroughly enjoying the fucking she got from the three men, especially the young boys. They both fucked her two more times after the first. They would have fucked her again but Mr. Calloway forbade them; their hundreds had run out.

Amanda would have been glad to let them fuck her for free two or three more times. It was really that good. In fact, in the mental 'pros and cons' list she had thought up about her experiences thus far, there were no cons. Having her husband across from her as she was groped by strange men was not a con, neither was taking four cocks and all they're cum in the space of a couple hours. The fact of the matter was that this experience made her feel electric.

She looked over at Rodger and he looked passed out. But Mr. Calloway woke him up in time for the show.

After stripping Amanda completely naked, he made her get on her knees and suck his cock for a good while, positioned between his legs. She had sucked Rodger's cock several times but really didn't enjoy it much, Roger knew this and never asked her, it was a rare pleasure when she did.

Mr. Calloway kept Rodger awake. They had only given him a mild tranquilizer to keep him from acting out too violently.

As Amanda sucked Brandon's cock, he pointed to Mark, who excitedly dropped his pants and got behind Amanda. She was ordered to go sans panties. So, he just rammed his cock into her.

She was still soaked as Mark started to fuck her, with the residual cum from earlier that evening still coating her walls. He fucked her the same way, hard and fast. He came again and pulled out, but not before Amanda had audibly come two more times. Then Brandon pointed to Doug. He did the same thing to her.

Amanda couldn't keep from coming. She felt five great orgasms as the boys fucked her again and couldn't hold back for three of them. She screamed out three of her orgasms even with Brandon's cock still in her mouth. She didn't really want to sound too pleased, but she couldn't help it.

Then, Brandon was ready. He got up and walked Amanda to her husband. He made her lay over him and kiss him a few times. Rodger was awake but still very groggy.

"Whore, take my cock with your left hand and put it in your pussy, and at the same time kiss your husband." Brandon ordered.

lbenton
lbenton
898 Followers