Alaska Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda followed his instructions to the letter. Taking the hand that her wedding ring was on and putting another man's cock into her cunt. Then she guided it inside her wet pussy.

Amanda knew that her husband may be seriously hurt or killed if she didn't comply with him, she followed obediently, letting Brandon fuck her as she laid in her husband's lap.

Finally, after Brandon came inside her, with his cum dripping out of her sore hole, Amanda and her husband made it to their room. Amanda took a long hot shower and removed her diaphragm as instructed.

Amanda believed she was through for the night. She laid with her husband and snuggled to him, feeling some guilt because she had sex with four other men. She tried to rationalize the experience, but even though she knew that she was forced into doing it, it still wasn't enough - mainly because she had enjoyed them all, every last one of the men that had fucked her, even Brandon.

All throughout school, with her strict catholic upbringing, she had been told how awful being a slut would be. Now, she believed that she had been lied to. She felt alive. Yes, she was a slut and a whore, but she was alive. Something had woken inside her and all she wanted was more. Her sexual appetite was an insatiable beast. She felt wonderful because she felt hot, she felt sexy she felt like a beautiful woman. She was wanted, attractive and mostly empowered. She had what several men wanted and by god they had to go to her to get it.

She told herself she was doing it for her husband in order to rationalize the experience and alleviate any subconscious shame. But tonight, after she fucked Brandon for the first time, she knew her husband was safe and would continue to be, whether she gave it up or not, but she wanted to.

Amanda fell asleep for only a short time before she felt hands on her. She looked up into Brandon's eyes and knew he wanted some more.

"Let me get up." she whispered.

"No!" he insisted. "Here and now."

Amanda was laying right next to her husband. She could not believe it, but Brandon mounted her missionary style and began to fuck her. It took him just a few moments before he came inside her again, but he came hard. Amanda came too, but she held back any verbal outcries.

Brandon got up from her after he was done and left the room, barely saying a word.

Amanda was in utter disbelief as she had fucked a man with her husband right next to her, in the same bed. For the first time, she began to feel so awful for him that she shed tears until she was able to go back to sleep.

CHAPTER SIX.

Day before it is over.

Amanda had taken care of all four men for the last four days. They wanted sex with her a lot. Unfortunately, the younger boys ran out of money so they wouldn't have fucked her the last two days. Amanda felt bad for them watching Mr. Calloway and Brandon fuck her several times a day, and them doing without. So, she led them both to her room where she started sucking Doug's cock, Mike got the idea and started to fuck her from behind. They spit roasted her until she came several times and both the boys filled her mouth and pussy.

Amanda did this several times, coming better than either of the two men. And in fact, only Rodger had made her come better - but not every time he fucked her though.

The storm passed and the sun burned bright for the four or so hours it was up each day.

Mike and Doug used a special machine to pack the snow so the planes could use the landing field the next day.

Neither Rodger nor Amanda mentioned their plans to call the law the second they made it back to Juneau.

Soon after the small runway was packed down, Amanda saw a small piper cub land on the snow packed landing strip. She had hoped that it was the plane arriving for them - but lost all hope when a man in a sheriff's uniform stepped out.

To Amanda's and Roger's surprise, the sheriff walked right into the resort. Both Roger and Amanda watched him with great curiosity as he talked to Mr. Calloway and Brandon.

Soon after, Amanda was called into the room.

"There she is Sheriff. What do you think?"

"Damn, gentlemen, she is hot as hell." Then the sheriff took out a hundred-dollar bill and held it up to Amanda.

All Amanda knew do at this point was to take it. She took the sheriff upstairs and he quickly dropped his pants around his ankles and fucked her.

Up until this point, Amanda had truly reveled in the men wanting her so much and so often. She enjoyed all the sex, all the attention. She enjoyed all the orgasms, especially the ones from the boys. She knew now what different men felt like inside her. Amanda enjoyed being brutally fucked by some and gently by others. She learned different positions too. She had never read the Kamasutra or done anything even remotely similar. She only loved and been with one man and had learned more from the men that where taking her several times a day.

Amanda felt different when the sheriff came around and paid her to fuck her. She had always felt dirty and slutty but liked most of those feelings. This time, however, she felt trapped. The fact that the sheriff was an agent of the law made the whole affair seem suffocating, she thought to herself that if she had not enjoyed the past few days then she would have nobody on her side to protect her. She was going to file a complaint against the lodge but fucking the man she would be filing a complaint against would certainly undermine the process.

Rodger could only watch the sheriff take his wife upstairs to fuck her, but his heart couldn't break any further. What could he do but watch and listen as they had left the door open as a show of power?

CHAPTER SEVEN

Last day.

It was the last night of the hunting trip. Everyone gathered in the lobby. Brandon made sure everyone, and especially Rodger was there that day.

Had Amanda known what was to transpire that night, she probably would have backed out. Alas, she was there, and in one of her sexiest dresses. With the way everybody was gathered, she figured she was going to be gang banged in front of Rodger, or something of the sort. The idea of a gang bang turned her on, but she wished they wouldn't do it in front of her husband.

The party started with a couple of jello shots each.

Amanda was laid on a long table after she was stripped to her panties. Mr. Calloway popped some of the jello shots from their packaging and placed several cold jello shots directly on each of her tits, and all over her belly.

The men took turns slurping the jello shots directly from her skin. They made sure to put their hands on her pubic mound while doing it until Amanda opened her legs to let them grope her pussy.

Rodger could see that Amanda was enjoying all the attention and enjoying having her nipples sucked as each of the men made sure not to miss any of the jello.

The game went on for a long time before Amanda got up and almost screamed. "I need to be fucked right now!"

Brandon held everyone back as he approached her. Before announcing to the crowd.

"Listen up everyone. Today we are going to have a deflowering."

Amanda laughed at the though of how slutty she had been, were they going to think she was a virgin?

"That's right." Brandon reiterated. "We are all going to take Amanda's anal virginity."

Amanda was shocked. She did tell Brandon that she had never had a cock in her ass before, but she didn't expect him to do this. She had just started to become excited about the event that was going to transpire.

Rodger on the other hand, felt his whole world sink into a never-ending abyss of darkness and despair. He had all but begged Amanda to give him her anal virginity, and she had always refused, citing pain as her reason. Now, he would watch as every man but him would fuck her tight ass for the first time ever.

Rodger expected her to complain as they positioned her into the doggy position, with her ass high in the air. But as she was absent of any sort of resistance, his despair ran deeper.

Amanda still hadn't complained by the time Mr. Calloway took a large amount of lube and put in on the virgin hole she was offering them. The set-up was almost ceremonial.

Brandon initiated by inserting his lubed-up finger into her tight hole several times before she became comfortable with it, by which point he inserted a second finger in her ass. He held his fingers there for some time, trying to stretch them apart while in her ass. Amanda let out a moan as she felt all the nerves in the walls of her anal cavity being stimulated by Brandon's wet fingers.

After she became comfortable with the two fingers fucking her ass, Brandon called over to Mike.

"Mike, you have the smallest cock of all of us here, you go first, break her in for us good"

Mike seemed honored as he got behind the woman and pressed his average size cock into her, inch by inch. "Oh, it is so tight." He moaned out.

Amanda felt his cock enter her hole no man had ever been inside, she felt guilty that it wasn't Rodger's cock taking her anal virginity, but she wasn't given that choice. Then she felt hot liquid spurt into her bowels. She knew her tight hole was too much for the young man to last long. However, she didn't have to wait long before Doug was called to deposit a second load of cum into her bowels. He didn't even last as long as Mike did.

Then, it was Mr. Calloway's turn. He came forward and unzipped his trousers, letting them fall before putting his fat cock into Amanda's ass hole. She came instantly from how much she was stretched, it was her first anal orgasm ever, but she came as hard. It had filled her body unexpectedly and shot out her mouth with a scream that she had never made before.

Amanda had heard that anal orgasms where far more powerful than vaginal orgasms were, but had never experienced one until this point.

Brandon decided it would be his turn at the same time. He stood next to Mr. Calloway and they each took turns dipping into her ass and getting a few pumps in. Mr. Calloway grew impatient when Brandon continued, he attempted to push Brandon to the side, but Brandon told him to wait for ten more seconds as he was about to shoot a huge load inside her. Mr. Calloway watched patiently, stroking his fat cock until he was ready to fill Amanda's ass too.

Amanda was well fucked that night, as she sat on the toilet squeezing out all the cum they had shot into her. Most of it just dribbled right out, but she spent a while in the bathroom to make sure none would trickle down her legs.

The next day after the beaver landed, Ray asked and paid Amanda a hundred bucks to fuck him before they got on board the airplane that would take them back to Juneau.

The flight to Juneau Alaska was awkward the whole time they were in the air. Rodger didn't notice the scenery or anything along the way. He just wanted to get the fuck out of Alaska. His dream trip had become his worst nightmare.

They finally got aboard the Boing 767 and prepared for the 11 hour and 55 minute flight home. Would it be a home anymore?

End of part one...

Lee