Alaska Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
How a dream can becomes a nightmare.
9.5k words
3.63
36.4k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers

Rodger: Husband

Amanda: Wife.

Ray Davidson: Pilot

Mr. Calloway: Lodge owner

Doug Hill and Mike Train: Hired hands.

Brandon Curtis: Guide

Rodger had dreamt his entire life of going to Alaska and bagging himself a big moose, or maybe even a mouton goat, with a full curl.

He had saved for this adventure for over twenty years, it was one of the few selfish things he had allowed himself to indulge in. Roger had been happily married to a beautiful woman named Amanda. They married early, raising two kids; Jesse who was a nineteen year old college sophomore, and Lora, an eighteen year old freshman in the same college as her brother.

They were good kids, yet Roger couldn't help but think about how much he had sacrificed for them. Though he knew it as mostly his own fault, as he had not gone to college himself. Instead, he went straight to work after high school and married his high school sweetheart. Without a degree, he failed at achieving a high paying job and had to live in a fair but low middle-class lifestyle.

Though they didn't suffer, it seemed that they never had much to spare. That was because Roger selfishly saved all his change behind his family's back - and then each month, he would put it into a savings account his wife knew nothing about. It added up over the years, and he was overjoyed when Amanda brought home a brochure for an Alaskan hunting experience that they would finally be able to afford for their twentieth anniversary.

Rodger's years of toiling away had finally come to fruition, and he had never been happier or more excited. Amanda knew nothing of the funds he had saved over the years and decided to apply for a credit card to pay for it. It was only after she was approved that she told her loving husband about the trip. When Roger found out about this, he knew a credit card was the last thing they needed - so he broke the news about his savings. Amanda was initially resentful that he didn't ever offer her money during times when she could have done with a little extra. But overall, she was excited with the knowledge that he had enough money saved to take them on a once-in-a-lifetime trip.

Rodger remembered celebrating for hours that night in their bed, he thought about how he was fucking her until she passed out from the pleasure. Amanda was a very sexual person, and most days he felt as though he couldn't keep up, leaving her wanting more. This night was different.

Amanda was very pretty in Rodger's eyes, he'd always thought her beauty was effortless. Amanda stood at five feet and four inches tall, weighing at around 155 pounds. Most of her weight went to her breasts that she had used to feed both of their children, and Rodger too. They sagged quite a bit, but it wasn't ever an issue on Roger's radar.

She also had a nice round ass that was a great turn on to her loyal husband - now her legs, however, were spectacular and most likely her best asset.

Rodger had never cheated on her, or her on him. They had been completely faithful to one another for the 20 years they had been together. Rodger was in love with her as much today as when they first met. They were each other's world, and they each believed they are each other's soul mates.

The countdown to hunting season was long and tedious. Rodger had pre-paid for everything using his savings and left the credit card open for a rainy day.

He was expecting to go on this adventure himself, as his wife was not the outdoorsy type. She preferred to spend the day in the house cleaning, cooking and losing herself reading a good book - then going outside to watch the sun set.

However, she surprised Rodger when she booked the trip for two persons, and she had promised to come along though she assured Rodger that she would not do any of the hunting. She made him promise that she would not have to look at any of the murdered animals.

Rodger laughed before he eagerly agreed and made the promise. Truthfully, he was in a state of euphoria knowing she was coming with him. He had always loved his wife's company, and for her not to be with him would have eaten him alive.

Chapter two

The trip.

As the Boing 767 took off from New Orleans International airport, Rodger felt a mix of emotions. He had already started to miss their kids, Jesse and Lorie. However, he was still in a state of excitement knowing he would soon have his dream of seeing Alaska come to life.

The 11-hours and 55-minute flight to Juneau was both long and boring in comparison to his excitement to land. When they finally landed In Juneau Alaska, Rodger just wanted to run out of the airport - he was going to welcome the motel room and especially the bed.

After a good long rest and satisfying breakfast, they took a cab to a small airport on the outskirts of Juneau. There, they met their bush pilot Ray Davidson.

He took them to show off his DE Havilland Beaver. It was an older airplane with six seats, but that wasn't what worried Amanda. She was about to freak out as the plane sat on skies, not wheels.

Ray soothed her panic by reassuring them just how much time he had as a pilot and that the hunting lodge up north had nowhere to land with wheels.

Rodger thought it would be exciting to start their adventure with something new and fun. So, they climbed aboard the Beaver and buckled in tightly. It was very cold that day and every day they were there, so they took some good advice and dressed appropriately, each wearing thermal undershirts.

The flight was a little longer than they had expected, and it was very beautiful watching the tundra below with misty mountains in the distance. They spotted a heard of Carabao and Ray descended for a better look.

The trip probably could have been a lot shorter, but Ray loved showing them some of the most spectacular sights they had ever seen. Rodger and Amanda had headsets on so they could talk to each other as the engine and wind noise of the Beaver was so loud.

Amanda held on to her husband very tightly, she was enjoying the ride as much as her husband but was still very nervous.

Ray told them that the lodge was ahead, and he was going to bring them in for a landing.

Amanda grabbed Rodger's arm, fearing that it could get rough, but Ray greased the landing well on the packed snow. It made for a great cushioned place to set the plane down.

Ray and a couple other men, Doug Hill and Mike Train, unloaded a boat load of supplies from the aircraft. Neither Rodger nor Amanda could believe how much stuff that was in the plane with them.

Then the owner of the lodge, Mr. Calloway, came out and introduced himself to them. He was friendly enough but took a lot of time staring at Amanda's plump legs and ass. Roger thought it a bit offensive, but in his studies of Alaska throughout all the years of dreaming, he had found that the men outnumbered the women, fifteen to one.

Other things he had discovered about Alaska was that the former statistic had caused prostitution to be legalized, and a large percentage of the women both married and single, made extra money doing favors for needy men. He was told that married and single women both practiced in this and Alaska was very quietly known as the Cuckold capital of the world.

Before the trip, Rodger had made sure Amanda knew that she would be asked while they were there to service strange men for money. He even told her she may be asked right in front of him.

"At my age and with my fat body?" She retorted.

"I have never turned it down and in fact I will give you a hundred to get naked with me right now." Was his witty response to her retort.

Amanda held out her hand.

Roger reached into his pocket and handed her a hundred-dollar bill.

She took the money stashed it quickly into her hand bag and began to undress. She stopped him only taking time to inert her diaphragm in the bathroom, then she quickly returned. Amanda had no way of knowing why the fact that her husband just paid for her to fuck her was so damn erotic, this wasn't a type of roleplay they had done before. But she was more turned on now than she could ever remember as she began to remove her top and bra at the same time.

Both of them were naked almost instantly, turned on beyond belief too.

Rodger pushed Amanda into the bed and began to grope her tits roughly. He slapped them and squeezed them, rubbing his big hands over her hard nipples. He didn't think she would enjoy the roughness, but he figured he had paid for the privilege, so she was going to get what he wanted to give her. The idea was so erotic he couldn't believe it. He started to suck on her nipples, even the areolas where stiff as a board. He sucked hard; the sound of the sucking could have been heard from a distance. Rodger had always enjoyed Amanda's large breasts, but today in particular man handling her breasts was fantastic.

Amanda moaned in pleasure as her husband took her and used her. He had paid for the privilege of her body the way he wanted it. She was more turned on then ever before as she felt him grope her breasts roughly and suck the nipples into his mouth, sending extreme waves of pleasure to her pussy.

He had never been that dominating. He had always been gentle and kind-hearted to her in bed, they made love. He never took, he just shared himself with her - but today was completely different.. She felt out of control as he started to maneuver her to spread her legs wide so he would have access to her pussy.

Amanda knew he paid for the privilege, so she opened them willingly, allowing her sex to be at his disposal. She had never been promiscuous at all. She was rather shy and one could easily call her a prude far more accurately that a slut. As she felt her husband's long slender cock enter her drenched pussy, she came instantly and wanted more.

"Fuck me like this is the last piece of ass you'll ever get. This tight pussy is bought and paid for. Now use it and fuck it good!" Amanda called out, not knowing why, but saying the words out loud caused her to orgasm hard.

The side effect of her words was that they turned Rodger on too, so much so that he released into her unexpectedly and harder than he could ever remember cumming before. He had never heard her so aggressively turned on before.

~~~

They were both taken to their room with their baggage to unpack, and they were told that dinner would be at five o clock in the evening.

Though they could get something to eat almost twenty-four seven, the kitchen had deliberate times to eat. It was a small lodge and only accommodated eight persons at a time. That was part of the reason it was so costly.

The owner of the lodge, Mr. Calloway, took care of the rooms and helped cook. He only had two hired hands, and one guide, Brandon Curtis.

At dinner the first night, Rodger asked about the other hunters and was told that all six of the other hunters canceled at the last minute because of the impending storm.

Rodger and Amanda knew nothing of the storm and started to ask, the fact was that they were so excited about this trip that they hadn't even contemplated checking the weather. A large storm was indeed heading in their direction.

Even with the storm though, both Mr. Calloway and Brandon (the hunting guide) assured Rodger that they would see Moose, but they would have to go on short trips. The daylight in Alaska that time of year was very short lived. So, at most, the trips would only last three hours. This was wise because the extreme temperatures could cause one to lose limbs from frost bite, and even fall asleep and die.

Rodger was also warned to make sure not to get lost, as being outdoors in Alaska this time of year could kill him as no none could survive the minus-six-degree Fahrenheit temperature for that long.

Even though Mr. Calloway, Doug and Mike seemed to be mild mannered fellows that could easily be trusted, Brandon was quite different. There seemed to be something in his eyes that Rodger just couldn't seem to trust, he had a seedy aura that Rodger couldn't quite put his finger on. He eyeballed and ogled Amanda for a long time right in front of Rodger, the same as the other three did - but he did it with a hunger that the other men didn't seem to possess.

Rodger tried to tell himself that maybe it was a long time since they had seen a woman - so no doubt that is why they wanted to ogle so much.

It made him feel better that way. Plus, the fact that the two of them were the only guests at the lodge made him feel like an extra special guest.

Amanda seemed to be enjoying the ogling and lustful gazes though. Ever since she had sold her body to Rodger for the hundred bucks, she had wanted to be objectified more. Somehow it had woken some sort of inner slut she had buried deep inside her. Her pussy throbbed for more, and when she fantasized about being asked to sell it again to a random stranger, she thought if she thought she could get away with it, she just might do it. It was so dirty and forbidden to her, but the idea of it just kept her pussy wet. Every time she thought about the way she 'sold' her pussy to Rodger made it gush - she never knew how erotic feeling like a slut really was.

At dinner that night, Amanda dressed in one of her prettiest dresses. She told herself that she was trying to seduce Rodger but deep down she wanted to tease the four men that would be dining with was her. She just wanted to look good for all the men, with all eyes on her.

Her dress was short and stopped about five inches above her knees, it made her thighs look extraordinary. It was also lowcut, showing an ample amount of cleavage, but in a tasteful way. Every one of the men were getting a very good show and Amanda ate it up. It was about halfway through a marvelous meal that she had wished it was even lower cut, as all the men kept talking to her, and giving her all the attention she didn't know she craved.

Rodger felt left out of place as Amanda was eating up the conversation and attracting all the attention of the men. He had an unexpected side effect though, his cock got hard watching his wife talk to and even subtly flirt with the four other men.

He wanted her even more as he saw the desire for her in the other men's eyes - the lust, the hunger. He wanted her so much, he could have taken her right then and there at the table.

Amanda giggled when he told her "Keep this up and you will be in trouble tonight."

And when he placed his hand on her leg about mid-thigh, Amanda opened her legs so he could have better access to her inner thighs.

No one could see under the table, so Roger slid his hand to her inner thighs and up as high as she would allow, lightly tracing his fingertips over her panties. However, she didn't stop him even when he slid his finger under her wet panties, gently caressing her pussy lips and parting them to expose her clit.

Amanda reached over and put her hand on Rodgers lap, to unexpectedly find his cock as stiff as she had ever felt it. She briefly even thought it was something in his pocket, but then she felt the warmth radiate form it and knew that all these men staring and flirting with her was turning him on.

Amanda decided to push the envelope, and though her brain was telling her not to, she loosened the wrap around dress and pulled the opening wider, revealing as much cleavage as her bra would allow.

Everyone heard the men moan as she spread her legs farther, and displayed her breasts for everyone's pleasure. Rodger could not only sense the uneasiness all four of the men were in, but he could also feal the teasing nature come from his wife for the first time in her life.

Rodger was afraid that they might have been getting over their heads a little bit, between her flirty nature and the way she was teasing all the men at the lodge. He was no slouch himself though, working out three times a week, religiously - but these men never worked out. Their everyday life was more of a workout then the most rigorous of Rodger's workouts at home. He knew that if it came down to it, these men would turn him into swiss cheese, especially Brandon.

Amanda's pussy gushed again, as she opened her dress a slight bit more for the men's viewing pleasure. She wished she had a blouse on instead of the dress. That way she could pop buttons instead of pull the opening apart. She had never felt like this before and didn't know why she wanted to act like such a slut. She wondered it maybe the wine had been getting to her head. She never knew she had such a she-wolf wanting to get out. Well, that was until Rodger handed her that 'C note' anyway. She had kept it to remember how out right sensational she had felt, selling her husband a piece of her own ass.

Amanda knew for some reason that if things were different, she would have let all five men have their way with her right then. She thought about it the whole time, of being objectified by a group of men, each dying to dip their hard cock inside her. But she was married, happily, too. She loved Rodger, and there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him.

She squeezed Rodger's abnormally hard cock through his pants and twisted it as she knew he liked. If she had given it a couple of strokes, he would probably cum in his pants.

Amanda made a mental note to wear her short skirt and white blouse tomorrow and was debating with herself if she would wear a bra or not. Something about her bare swollen breasts and hard nipples being sat behind just a thin layer of fabric made her ever so horny.

The men started flirting hard at the table with her, and she gave it right back, despite her husband being right next to her. She would playfully elbow him in the ribs to make him think that she was just having fun, but inside she knew she wanted a lot more. She didn't know where these feelings came from, but she knew they were starting to become an obsession.

Rodger listened to them and was wondering why he wasn't getting angrier, but for some reason - he felt so damn horny that he was looking forward to her getting worked up. He wondered if it was all the cuckold stories he had been reading, that planted a seed in his mind, which was now growing into cuckold desire. He hoped to get another piece of ass like he did at home a few days before they left.

After dinner was over, Amanda asked if the men needed help.

They declined her offer by telling her "only if you bend over the dish washer all night"

Rodger was ready to sing when they declined her offer to help, so he took her to their room and in no time, he pushed her onto the bed.

Amanda jumped up and held her hand out to stop him, which he did.

"Rodger? You want my body? You want to fuck me and use me like your filthy little fuck doll?" She teased.

"Fuck yes" he answered back, dulling.

Amanda held out her hand with a smile.

Rodger knew what she wanted. So, he grabbed his pants and pulled out another C note and handed it to her. She stashed it quickly and surrendered herself to her husband once more, just as she did the first time.

"Come on you fucking John... fuck your whore." She started, not wanting to wait this time. Rodger drove into her mercilessly and didn't slow down. Again, he was surprised Amanda didn't stop him or even slow him down. She was enjoying being roughly taken. He pulled his long slender cock out of her and them rammed it into her with force. He could hear her moan and squeal as he pistoned into her.

Rodger could hear her orgasms, they started deep in her throat and then burst out her mouth -and he knew that the other men could hear them too.

He figured he had paid for the privilege to fuck his own wife so that is what he did. Ramming into her, hard and deliberate.

"Oh, fuck your whore Roger, I am your dirty whore." She called out sending both herself and her husband over the edge and into an Olympic size orgasm that lasted a while, the dizzying cocktail of hormones inside them both went off like fireworks, causing them both to nearly faint from exhaustion.

lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers