Alaska Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
It isn't always fun being a slut.
6.1k words
3.82
24.4k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight

Amanda had leaned on her husband Rodger for almost the entire duration of the flight. Every so often, she would look up at him, and in her heart, she knew he was still the only man she had ever loved. He made her life worth living. In her mind, she believed she had done the right thing. After all, she had saved her husband from being mauled by a bear, right? Or even worse, left out over night to freeze to death. She began to actually feel proud of herself for doing these things for him.

Amanda had also reflected on the great sex that she had had for the last several days. She had a purse full of ill-gotten gains that just made her pussy twitch when she thought about them. She didn't really know what to do with them though. Rodger had always taken good care of her over all the years she had been with him. Though he didn't make all kinds of money, he did alright for himself, and provided for her well enough.

Most of Amanda's thoughts were of how she had been lied to her whole life. Being a slut was really not all that bad. The ground didn't open up and swallow her whole, as all her catholic guilt had led her to believe. In fact, all the men loved her, and fought for her. It was so sexy to her to hear one man or the other say, "it is my turn." before taking her to a bed or wherever else. She had never felt sexier or more wanted in her entire life.

The only part she didn't like was Brandon. He made her fuck him while she laid on her husbands" lap. Then he fucked her three times in their bed while Rodger was sleeping next to them. She could only thank god that Rodger didn't wake up while he fucked her those times.

He even did other things that she didn't like, including coming on her wedding ring. She hated that one. Another rather weird one was he kept telling her to put his cock into her with her left hand.

She loved Roger, and believed that she was doing this for him more than for her. She outright hated what Brandon made her do, but she never told him no. She just didn't feel that she could at first, but later when she knew that her husband was safe, she still complied to all of Brandon's wishes.

The other men were all a great joy for her. Mr. Callaway was hung like a horse, so much so that her pussy ached the first several times he fucked her. After she felt like she was sufficiently broken into, she loved the way he stretched her out. Yet the two young boys who had taken her soon after both thought she was tight. She always loved their enthusiasm and the energy they had when they fucked her, making her cum all over herself. She enjoyed the young boys the most, they had an energy about them, and they were the only men that had ever made her come almost as good as Rodger. They were eighteen years of age, which was very young to her, as her own son was just a little older than they were. Their cocks were smaller than Brandon's or Mr. Calloway, yet they were rock hard and still felt good inside her. The two young boys where so full of enthusiasm. But he husband was a wonderful lover. One that she knew, she just didn't want to live or be without. Amanda was so glad he never said anything about the goings on at the lodge. But he was passed out or gone during most of the activities. She was sure if he knew what was really going on with his wife, he would have become enraged.

The airline brought them a TV dinner type lunch because of the long flight. Surprisingly, it was actually very palatable.

Amanda hadn't noticed that Roger's lunch was uneaten. In fact, Rodger hadn't eaten for several days now. His stomach kept rejecting the food. It wasn't as though it was bad or anything. He just couldn't keep it down.

After a silent lunch together, Rodger pretended to go back to sleep. Feeling his wife leaning on him heavily, he had a mix of emotions. Half of him wanted to throw her out of the airplane, the other half wanted to slap the hell out of her. And yet, there was a small part of him that wanted to beg forgiveness because he just couldn't stop it. He knew he was no match for Brandon, for sure. The two young boys Mike and Doug would have given him a run for his money too. However, he knew that if they all three of them came together to fight him, his body would be eaten by the bears he saw the first day hunting by the dump. He wouldn't be able to take them on one at a time, no less all together.

Rodger couldn't believe how his wife was so willing to let all those men have her. He couldn't believe that she had sex with them. Every time he numbed his mind to the idea, he would have a flashback and his stomach would sink into hell. Even when Brandon took her next to him in the same bed, he knew he would be a dead man if he even tried to fight or stop it.

He pretended to sleep as she fucked most of the men. She never looked or checked his crotch as he was always extremely hard. He hated her doing the other men, and yet it turned him on something terrible.

Rodger was never caught masturbating in the shower, even though that was the only relief he could get.

He had no choice but to go out with Brandon each day, even in the bad weather, to look for a moose. He actually saw two moose, but he took no shot at them. One, he figured his gun was still devoid of bullets, and two, even if there were bullets in the gun -- the moose didn't matter anymore. When he had the meat shipped back to them, every time he ate or looked at it, it would remind him of the hell he had endured.

Rodger knew he had lost his wife. She not only fucked all four of the men for the week they were there, but she fucked the sheriff and the pilot too, without complaint. She even seemed eager to go with anyone who would call for her.

There was only one man she hadn't had sex with after the first day they were there: Rodger himself.

There was no way, even as horny and hard as his cock got watching his wife be used by other men, that he would ask Brandon "can I fuck your whore?" in front of his own wife to boot. No, he would have castrated himself first.

Amanda was still leaning on her husband when the announcement was made to prepare for landing. Seatbacks and tray tables, "we all know the drill" thought Roger.

The wheels touched down on time in New Orleans international airport.

Rodger, having the window seat, waited for most of the other passengers to get off first. He even watched Amanda get up and fall in line behind some other people, trying to urge him to get up. She was quickly pushed ahead and down the long isle in the airplane.

The plane was almost empty when Roger finally got to his feet -- and after grabbing his carry on, he began to slowly walk off the airplane as the last passenger to disembark.

He made his way into the terminal and followed the signs to Baggage claim.

As he walked along, he remembered the joy and excitement of seeing his lifelong dream come to light as they boarded the plane. He seemed to be dragging Amanda along to the plane. But now, all Roger could do was mope along and follow the last of the people to the baggage claim.

Amanda waited excitedly for the bags to come off the conveyor. She hadn't at all noticed her husband moping along far behind her. Even at the claim, she looked around but didn't see him.

That was ok though, as she would soon be home. Safe at home, where she would call her best friend Kathy Day. She was looking forward to telling her what a slut she had been right there in front of her own husband.

Kathy had been a very popular girl in school. She tried to pull Amanda along with her to some of the major parties, but Amanda's puritanical parents never let her go.

Kathy knew why though, she almost always got laid at the parties. Her own parents put her on birth control pills, knowing they didn't want her to become pregnant. They told Amanda's parents about it.

The adage keep your friends close and your enemies closer was very much the idea.

Amanda hated her parents for being so strict with her, but she liked the fact that she was a virgin before she wed. She had thought that being a good girl was the best thing to be, but know knew she had been outright lied to.

Amanda knew of Kathy's reputation, and secretly envied her. She knew Kathy had been with a number of men even in high school. But it was in college that she became a fully-fledged slut. She told Amanda about the college parties she had attended. The different college men she would entertain and all.

Though envious, Amanda maintained her good girl image. She could only tell Kathy how great Roger was in bed after they married, but that was very much lacking compared to Kathy's stories.

Kathy had talked Amanda into going out on girl's night out and trying to get her to flirt more with the men they danced with, but she kept her image strong.

Amanda was shocked one day when she went into the lady's room in one of the clubs Kathy took her to, hearing some strange guttural noises. After she was done, she opened her stall to wash up to get out. Kathy and some man surprisingly, exited the stall next to hers.

Kathy looked at Amanda and giggled for just a moment. Then after, she washed her face and asked, "Did I get it all off my face?"

She hadn't; there was still a lot of the man's cum on her chin and cheek.

As much as this disgusted Amanda, it also aroused her -- just never enough to defy her staunch catholic upbringing.

Now, her thoughts where consumed with, "Well, you know, them fucking nuns never got any. And if they had gotten what she had gotten last week, they would be teaching a whole lot differently."

As that thought hit Amanda's brain, she began to realize that she couldn't or wouldn't want to stop. She liked it. Kathy was right and her parents and all those busybody nuns were wrong.

But that left a very big question in Amanda's head. "What do I do now?" she wondered, "I am married and love my husband."

Their home was about a 30 minute drive due west from the airport, all they had to do was take airline highway all the way to tenth street in reserve and turn left.

Amanda was still excited, but she could now sense that Roger wasn't, in fact, he seemed a bit down. She held in most of her excitement on the road home, but eventually scooted over the bench seat to snuggle beside her husband.

"I am sorry you didn't get your moose." She sighed.

Roger didn't say a word.

A short time later, everything seemed to be going great in Amanda's mind, until she said, "I am glad to be home, but I had a great time with you in Alaska."

The air in the pickup suddenly went brutal, as Amanda's husband growled loudly in a furious burst.

"Don't you ever say that in front of me again!"

Amanda was taken aback. She moved back across the seat and stared at her husband. She had never experienced him with such intensity in his voice. His muscles were rippling on his arms, his tendons stuck firmly out of his neck, his jaw was set like stone and his hands gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles where white. His eyes were straight in front of the pickup staring straight ahead, and veins were pulsing on his forehead and neck.

Suddenly, Amanda knew what was up. He had managed to hold in all his anger until now. For the first time in a while, she was scared of Roger's reactions. She immediately felt she had to justify herself.

"They made me do those things Rodger! They told me they would kill you with bears and or leave you outside overnight if I didn't comply to their will!" she stated, trying to get him to believe her.

Roger felt he knew she was telling the truth, the way they blackmailed him into not stopping it. In fact, he wasn't supposed to talk to her unless he asked Brandon's permission. Of course, he never asked, and they hadn't had words together in almost five days now.

Suddenly, Amanda knew that something was very wrong.

After arriving home and parking in the driveway, Roger brought the suitcases into the house devoid of all emotions but anger. Despite this, he didn't want to take out all his anger on his wife, and especially not all at once. He knew he was on dangerous ground right then.

All their bags had in them were dirty clothes. There was a shed in their yard that contained the laundry washer and dryer. He went to it and dumped the dirty clothes from the bags onto the concrete floor. He then took the bags into the house, walking past the one small bathroom that the home contained and into the master bedroom.

Roger put the bags on the bed. He took the suitcases and filled them with his work clothes and a few other things that he might need as quickly as he could.

Amanda was in the shower. So, he knew he had only a short time to get himself out of there.

He made his way to the pickup and out of the drive, well before she ever got out of the shower.

Chapter two:

Home

Amanda finished her shower and toweled herself off. She then put on her robe and brushed her hair. This was her usual after-shower routine. She felt like singing with joy as she looked at herself in the mirror. She felt pretty for the first time in her life. The glow from all the extra marital sex she was having showed on her face. She knew she was attractive to men now. She felt really good about herself.

With a spring in her step, she made her way through the house to the kitchen and yelled out, "I am going to make some hamburgers. Want one?" as she took some beef out of the freezer and put it in the microwave oven to thaw.

Not getting an answer, she figured Roger was outside, but knew he would be hungry. So, she patted out three hamburger patties. She walked out the back onto the porch and started the grill.

After walking back into the house, she called out again, "Hey Roger, wanna cook the burgers? Or shall I?"

Again, there was no answer from the empty house. So, she took the burgers with a spatula to cook the burgers herself.

She kept smiling the whole time, cooking the burgers and thinking about how she was going to tell Kathy about the great time she had. She had contemplated on continuing the practice right here at home. She lived near New Orleans, which was one of the biggest cities for prostitution. She felt funny thinking how bad that word used to sound in her head, but now that she was one, it seemed like overkill. "So, some women get paid to sleep with men, big deal. Why does it need a word?" she thought.

She brought the burgers in after they were done cooking. She already had the condiments ready and the table set, while daydreaming about continuing her new profession.

"Dinner's ready!" she called out. Then after several seconds, she called again. It wasn't until she called out the third time that she realized she was alone.

She checked where the pickup truck was normally parked, only to find it gone. She called his cell phone, but he had left it there in the house. Her optimism kicked in, figuring he might just be going out to get something from the store. But it was soon replaced with dread. Her husband was gone.

~~~

Chapter 3:

Confusion.

Roger drove to his sister's house. She lived about forty-five minutes away from his place. They had always gotten a long really well, and when their parents died in a bad car accident, they needed and held on to each other very tightly. Roger's time and efforts paid off and Karen slowly began to accept the loss of their parents.

Rodger had a key to Karen's home, where she and her kids lived. He unlocked the door and took his bags to the spare room that he knew she wouldn't mind him staying in.

From there, Roger went to take a shower, and after drying off, he tried with everything he had but just couldn't fall asleep.

When Karen got home, she found her brother in her spare room, she went to him and held him for a long time. He held his sister lovingly and cried into her shoulder for what seemed like hours, never telling her what transpired. Roger finally fell asleep, but his sister knew her brother was in great pain.

Amanda had called and asked if she had seen him. She didn't lie to her and told her that he had sacked out in her spare room, but didn't know why.

Karen asked Amanda what was going on, but Amanda was very evasive with her, not telling her anything noteworthy.

Finally, Karen told her, "I will have him call you as soon as he wakes up."

Amanda knew that she would, but she also knew that Roger probably wouldn't want to call her. So, she decided to drive to Karen's home.

She reflected about the visit she had with Kathy on the way.

Kathy wanted to get her a T-shirt that said, "Finally a slut!" or "let us all welcome our newest SLUT" or anything along those lines.

Kathy had always respected Amanda's wishes and feelings. She had always hoped she would see the light and open up a little.

As Kathy sat and heard all the gory details of Amanda's Alaskan excursion, she got so horny she couldn't stand it.

"Did they make you suck them off?"

"No, they didn't make me. But they... I think they called it 'spit roasted' me a few times. That is where there is a cock in my mouth and my puss at the same time."

"What position?" Kathy asked excitedly.

"Doggy."

"Oh my. Did you cum?"

"Oh god Kathy. I came more than ever. Especially when the teenagers took me like that. They were full of energy, and when they got into rhythm, it was nothing but orgasm after orgasm."

"Damn it girl. Why did it take you so long. We could have had a lot of fun if you would have got it out of your ass sooner. Like in high school."

"Oh." Amanda said. "Speaking of ass. I took all four of them up my ass the last night we were there. Even Mr. Calloway. Thank god he fucked me last after everyone else filled my bowels with cum." She announced. "Did you know that you can have an orgasm being fucked in the ass?"

"Yes, sure did. I lost my anal virginity in college. I don't do it very often, though, most men prefer my puss. But I don't mind some butt sex now and again."

Amanda smiled.

"Girl. What has gotten into you? I am loving it, seeing you this way."

"I don't know. I am loving being a slut though. I love it when men want me. I love it when they want to take me and use me, and it is great. Especially when there is more than one."

Kathy gave her a funny smile. "So, you in the mood for some fun now?"

"Oh Kathy, you know someone? Is he close, or are they close?"

Kathy smile gotten bigger. "Very close indeed."

Amanda's pussy just gushed. She brought her hand to her crotch and felt like it was alive and kicking, ready to burst with orgasms at the faintest touch. "Call them!" was all Amanda said.

Kathy smiled again. "How long ago has it been since they fucked you?" she asked.

"They fucked me the day we left. In fact, Ray, the pilot wanted me to fuck him too. So, I fucked him just before we took off."

"Did you take a shower or douche yourself?"

"Shower yes, I cleaned up just when we got home. But, well maybe I should have douched myself as I am probably a little rank down there. Do you have a douche?"

After a long pause Kathy said, "Yes and no. come with me, and I will show you something that will work better than a douche."

Amanda naively followed her to her bedroom. There, Kathy turned and began to undress Amanda slowly.

"What are you doing Kathy?" she asked.

"Getting you ready to be cleaned up, like I said."

"Ok." She told her best friend, and helped her finish undressing her.

After she was completely naked, she started to go into the bathroom. But Kathy took her arm, "wrong way hon", she turned her and had her sit on the bed. After that, she laid her back and went with her.

Amanda suddenly knew what Kathy wanted. She wanted her. After all the dirty talking, telling her all the things she did with all the men in Alaska, she was horny too.

Amanda had never been with a woman though. She had no idea what to do or how to proceed. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She was getting to know those feelings quite well by this time.

12