Alaska Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy didn't delay her education in the least. She began to kiss Amanda's mouth and lips.

Amanda returned the kisses.

She then kissed down her chin and neck. Then over her collar bone and to her breasts.

Amanda felt sensations she had never felt the week with all the men. They surprisingly didn't spend much time on her breasts like Rodger always seemed to do, and now Kathy was doing it. They were pretty much straight to the fuck-hole.

Kathy didn't have a cock, Amanda naively wondered just what was going to happen. She had never tasted pussy. Nor has she ever been with a woman. Her excitement was now running down her crack.

Kathy could feel the woman's hands on her body. They were taking their time and enjoying all her charms. Not just the tits and nipples, but the valley between them. Kathy's lips were roaming in places a man has never considered kissing, enrichening her senses even more.

Amanda could feel her orgasm start to build before her pussy had ever been touched. The second Kathy latched onto one of her nipples, it filled her body and sent her into convulsions like an earthquake.

"HOLY MOTHER OF...!" She shouted out at the top of her voice. "Kathy, Shit!" she continued. "Oh Kathy stop" she began to plead.

Kathy backed off, looking into Amanda's eyes with a large smile on her face.

"Are you ready to be properly cleaned?" she asked seductively.

After a few moments, Amanda figured she knew what was about to happen. She nodded her head and opened her legs to a woman for the first time. Her best friend too. Amanda never knew she was bisexual. She knew she wasn't a lesbian. She always had a man around and was always fucking him, but she never knew she was a switch hitter though.

Kathy began to lick at her pussy. She knew the spots too. Rodger was a blue-ribbon pussy eater but had nothing on Kathy. Until now, Amanda had taught Roger where to lick and suck, and how.

Now, Kathy didn't need any coaching. She had it down pat. She had her own pussy and would know where and how to do it.

After three great orgasms with Kathy's tongue. She finally panted out " I am clean enough."

Kathy rose from her position and worked her way to Amanda, kissing all the way. Finally, when she reached her face, she kissed her mouth. She kissed her hard and deep before they broke the kiss and Kathy asked, "How do you taste?"

Amanda was beside herself, tasting herself while kissing her best friend. With all the emotional turmoil that was going on in her head, her pussy just gushed a lake on the bed.

"Eat me!" Kathy ordered.

"Huh?"

"Eat me!" she said again.

Amanda knew now what she had expected. She had never tasted a pussy, well except for her own. But that didn't count, did it?

Kathy rolled over onto her back and spread her legs for Amanda.

Amanda reluctantly at first went straight for her cunt. She started licking and found it very wet and moist, as she continued to lick and suck Kathy's pussy, she started to hear Kathy's moans of gratitude.

Amanda found this exciting and began to lick her more. After a few moments of this, she stopped and asked herself what she liked on her own pussy. She began to work at the areas she liked licked by Roger, who was the only person until today that had ever eaten her puss.

Kathy started to become disappointed at first. Amanda's pussy eating skills didn't amount to anything. But after a brief pause, she started doing it right. No, not just right, but right. She found the areas that only a woman knows exists in a woman's pussy. She began to eat her like a champ after a few more moments.

When they were done, they laid beside each other in post coital bliss. They were nude and holding each other like lovers.

"What else happened in Alaska?"

"Oh, like I said. a lot of sex."

"What about Rodger? What did he say about it?"

Amanda waited for a moment.

"He drank too much and kept falling asleep, he stayed pretty much knocked out. So, I don't know if he even knew what was happening to me."

"Well, you are lucky. Roger is a great guy and you won't be able to find a better man, anywhere."

Amanda knew she was right. He had spoiled her rotten for a long time. She had become angry about him saving all his change to pay for this trip. But in reality, he had never refused her anything. She had always had nice cars to drive. She had nice clothes, nice shoes and a nice home.

He kept it maintained, clean and the yard as well-manicured as Amanda was.

Roger had always been a great lover.

In reality, him holding back his change shouldn't have hurt her. He certainly deserved that. If he hadn't done it, they would be in debt really badly with a credit card. Rodger was a genuinely good man.

Amanda fell asleep in Kathy's bed and woke up to her breasts being fondled. Her nipples were really hard. In her hypnagogic state, she thought it was one of the boys, as they loved to mess with them, then she thought of the other four men, then she knew it had to be Roger. He was the one who all but worshiped them.

However, she heard a feminine voice saying "good morning." That was when she knew it was her best friend who was sucking her nipples. She raised herself up and kissed Amanda on her mouth. She pushed her tongue into her and ravished her mouth with a passion she had never kissed anybody with. The excitement was infectious. Kathy began kissing her back and pushing her tongue into Amanda's mouth. It was sloppy and passionate at the same time.

Several moments later, Kathy and Amanda got up out of bed. They showered and dressed and before Amanda could leave, Kathy asked, "Amanda, how is Roger taking it?"

Amanda smiled, "He is fine. I don't think it even phased him. He was passed out for most of it anyway."

Kathy then asked, "Didn't you say that one of the men fucked you while he slept next to you?"

Amanda smiled, but felt dirty doing it, "Yea. I have no idea how he didn't wake those times."

"Amanda. I am going out on a limb here. But I bet he did wake up. How much has he talked to you since you have been home? Or even the last days of the trip?"

Amanda thought for a long time.

"Or how many times did you make love to him while you were there?"

That comment took Amanda aback. The last time she made love to Roger was the day after they had gotten there. She had charged him a hundred bucks to fuck him.

"He hasn't said anything?" she puzzled aloud.

"Maybe because he was terribly hurt?" Kathy offered.

Amanda looked at her friend. "I need to get home. We can do this again if you want, but I have to go home now." She turned and hurried out the door, pulling her cell out of her pocket and speed dialing her husband.

Chapter 04

The other side of being a slut

All the way home, Amanda couldn't get ahold of Roger. She thought of the week in Alaska and couldn't remember the last time they had spoken to each other either. She had ditched him and really ignored him for the whole week.

He went hunting every day. Though he didn't shoot anything, that didn't change the fact that he didn't have a good time. Or did he?

Had she gotten so caught up in all the sex and men that she had ignored the one man that she did it for? She tried to rush but was cautious of the speed traps in Louisiana.

She didn't take the time to ask him about his outburst after she told him she had a great time in Alaska. She knew he didn't get his moose he had always wanted to get, but that seemed so trivial. Was it that bad for him? She wondered

She knew what she should do. She would offer to go deer hunting with him. Their dear camp had always produced an excessive amount of venison each year. Amanda wasn't a fan of venison, but she ate some of it after Roger made it into sausage.

After she pulled into the driveway, jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. She barged into the house only to find it empty. There was no sign of him after looking throughout the entire house. She had checked every room. Even the spare room and the bathroom.

After succumbing to the realization of what she was and did. Somehow, she knew it would take a lot of work to bring him home. After all the great sex and being wanted by all those men, the crash she was feeling now, made her feel even worse. She realized she may have destroyed their marriage.

CHAPTER FIVE

Finding Roger

Amanda knew that Rodger went to his sister's house to think things out. She figured that Roger probably knew more than he was letting on. He was always a nonconfrontational sort of man. They rarely fought or argued. They got along like two peas in a pod.

Amanda always knew that she was very lucky for having this wonderful man. He was a good provider, and protector. He was an excellent lover. Far better than all the other men she had ever met.

Mostly he was a great friend, her companion, as she could share almost anything with him. She was certainly not able to share her thoughts of the erotic pleasures she had encountered in Alaska though.

Amanda knew she needed to confront Roger and begin to reason with him. She wanted to make things right and try to smooth over the rough times he felt he had.

She showed up at his sister's, knocked on the door and patiently waited, wondering what reception she would receive from both Roger and Karen. Karen answered with an attentive smile.

"He left about thirty minutes ago." She stated.

"Do you know where he went?"

"Not sure... though I think he went on into work. From there I think he was going to meet some friends."

"Ok... is he going to go home or come back here when he is done? Do you know?"

Not answering the question, Karen opened the door wider, inviting Amanda into her home. She led her to the dining table and told her to have a seat.

A very short time later, Karen brought a pot of coffee and two cups. She also had some cream and sugar.

After pouring the coffee, she sat down and looked at Amanda.

"What happened in Alaska Amanda? I know it had to be bad... I had never seen my brother cry until this morning."

Amanda was taken aback. She knew then that Roger was aware of the ongoings of the Alaska trip. She hadn't hidden her activities from him like she had hoped.

It took some time before Amanda finally spoke again.

"They threatened to leave him outside alone to freeze to death. They also threatened to leave him by a dump where there were several Kodiak grizzly bears hung out. They would have killed him." she finished.

Karen studied Amanda as she spoke. She was in no way a lie detector, but she knew Amanda well enough that she could trust her.

Karen asked, "So, what happened?"

Amanda knew she had to explain to her sister-in-law what she did to try to save her husband's life.

"They demanded that I sell my body to them!" and for the first time she felt filthy saying it. She told Karen how they blackmailed her into having sex with anyone who would pay up. Including the sheriff and the bush pilot that brought them there.

Karen studied Amanda as she told her tale of woe. Finally, she shook her head. "You are saying that they were forcing you into having sex with them, forcing you into prostitution?"

"Yes!"

"I can't buy it!" Karen said staring right into Amanda eyes.

Amanda finally confessed. "They didn't force me too hard. After Mr. Calloway took me the first time, I didn't fight. In fact, I sort of enjoyed most of the sex we had. The parts I hated where the things Brandon, the guide made me do."

"Like what?" Karen almost demanded.

"Like fucking me when I was on Roger's lap after he passed out. And worse was he would come to our bed at night and make me have sex with him there. right next to Roger."

Karen tried to remain emotionless but failed, her disgust, shock and anger were apparent. She shook her head again.

"What did you tell my brother after that?"

Amanda looked down. "Nothing... I thought he didn't know. you know... no harm no fowl."

"My brother cried in my arms for almost three hours before he fell asleep!" She exclaimed, "then he slept for over twenty-four hours." She glared at Amanda. "So, I think he knew."

Amanda gulped.

~~~

Amanda hadn't seen Rodger in over seven days when she answered the door. A heavy-set man she had never seen before stood before her and asked, "I have a delivery for Mrs. Amanda Brown."

She opened the door and looked out, expecting to see a fed ex, UPS or an Amazon Prime vehicle. But there was only a newer Chevy Equinox.

"I am Amanda Brown" she said and held out her hand for the package.

He handed her a manila envelope about an inch thick, as it was full of papers. Then he said almost sadly, "you have been served."

Amanda fell back into the house on her ass. The screen door closed on her ankle as she began to erupt in panic. She then let go in tears.

Suddenly she thought, "it wasn't all that fun being a slut."

12