All Comments on 'Alaska Adventure Pt. 02'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could care less about the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not quite an ending, but almost.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

You purposely made her as stupid as a sack of hammers and I hate that.

Only the dumbest person alive could believe that Rodger was unaware of her actions. The fact they didn’t speak or get intimate the entire goddamn time and the only time he said anything was when she said how much fun she had…like seriously?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to use this as the foil? Is she retarded? Mentally challenged? What could possibly prompt her to believe that everything was fine???

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

Will Amanda ever figure out that Rodger didn't get a moose because the men couldn't trust him with ammunition? That Rodger wasn't just a shitty hunter? Just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even worse than first chapter. Makes no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Rodger/Roger lack of editing showed poor work

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

I liked it, the end says fuck you slut. The ending also sets the stage for a part two. Maybe four assholes being mauled by bears after castration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Every so often, she would look up at him, and in her heart, she knew he was still the only man she had ever loved. He made her life worth living." - That's a lie! You don't do that to the man you love. Good for him for dumping her ass. Please don't have a third part where they reconcile.

\

BTW, please don't change categories.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

The suspension of disbelief is too great.

Amanda simply isn't a believable character.

Roger isn't either for that matter and the whole premise of ridiculous rape and prostitution around the husband was very poorly thought out.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

P.S. the men who fucked her would not get away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just put a stake in this one, it's done and overcooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A mess. Misspellings, fouled up story flow! Why would she rush home to find him after her lezzie experience when she already knew he'd fled to his sisters? She figured he was angry about it all on the trip home. That whole section was out of the left field for the story flow.

Hypnagogia, also referred to as "hypnagogic hallucinations", is the experience of the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep. The opposite transitional state from sleep into wakefulness is described as hypnopompic. She was waking up!

Your spelling is atrocious. For example, it's fazed, not phazed or phased. (I can't remember how you spelled it). You need a good editor.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The last few lines of the story are the only good part. But they came too late to save the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope that there is another part where ALL those men pay for disrespecting and humiliating Roger. Also, can't believe how dumb the wife was. Geez.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Say hello to Bourbon Street, Amanda! You new place of employment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She really went off the deepend. Whether they reconcile or not, please let Rodger get his revenge on those men! Especially Brandon! For his wife to continually allow Brandon to humiliate her husband and assist him in doing so is disgusting. I understand she says she hated it, but she also admits she kept going along even after Rodger was safe. There's no excuse for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, next level shit. Has this author ever known or touched a women? Going by this story the answer is probably no.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Still a cuck story and she enjoyed the sex.

Unless he divorces her this remains a cuck story.

He won’t though, it will be a RAAC. Watch and see, pathetic!!!!

1/5

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Amanda comes home having a lesbian affair. She reveals she was basically forced to have sex with 4 men. Her husband is devastated. Nobody reports anything to the autorities. The husband does not organize a group to go back to Alaska and cut the bastards to pieces? I call total bullshit on both accounts.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I did enjoy the end, the rest was just written in such a manner to guide the reader to the outrage at her antics that you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes, please get revenge on the bastards in Alaska.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, find an editor, proofreader, someone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where this is going? It's easy: the husband accepting he is a lousy cuck!

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

Ah the happy gang rape victim who has great sex on one of her two husband’s laps (it’s not clear if it’s Roger or Rodger) and thinks he didn’t notice. And what happened to the closest thing to a plot line in this cold mess of a story - that she was forced into sex to save her husband’s life?

Awful.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 3 years ago
The stupid is strong in this woman

Thank goodness I read Pt. 01 first.

What an idiot she was and is. She might enjoy being a slut but there is a price. Self-centered, she had no clue how much she was hurting her husband.

Yes, please, get an editor. Your story meanders around. Your errors aren't glaring, but they are distracting.

It feels like you're writing without an outline, you seem to be winging it when it comes to the plot. Part of it could be her self-centered dysfunctional personality...

Part 3 soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope she has gonosyphilherpaids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Upon rereading, I agree with many of the previous posters that say the female character is a one-dimensional, unbelievable character doing impossible things. Even her post-return visit to her slut girlfriend's house reeks of the ridiculous. A "good" villain is essential to a better hero, since the plot revolves around their conflict and interaction. Purchase one of the great books on 'writing good characters', because fiction is only as good as your worst major character. And find a freakin' editor! Have you no shame?

Deprived891Deprived891almost 3 years ago

Part 3? Revenge from Rodger??

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

"...no harm no fowl." Seriously.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I hope there will be a part 3 with revenge on the bastards in Alaska

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

I know you just published it, but I am following this story and would totally read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a pile of garbage. I knew better than to read this, but hoped for once this author would salvage a story. He is remarkably consistent in his denunciation of traditional morals, appealing to the superficial reasoning of the enlightened PC crowd. The number of brain dead commentators that support this view are quick to praise his work, regardless of the glaring number of plot holes, thin plot lines, unfinished stories, grammatical errors, etc. Even here, the slut is just beginning to realize the toxicity of her actions-albeit with the mindset of a promiscuous 15 year old girl. And how about the contradictory and inconsistent Kathy character? A staple of lbenton stories - superficial, inconsistent, self-serving females, yet somehow justified in getting all the hedonistic pleasures they'd been unreasonably denied, coupled with weak insecure men who pout a lot while submitting to betrayal of the worst kind, over and over and over. And as per usual, a story with a rushed ending, unsatisfactorily finished. How is this mediocre, much less good?

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
He went into work??!!! Really?????y

And anything to the instigators? Fuck that. I’d give it zero if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this was certainly hot garbage. Just because the term "Love" is used doesn't make it loving. Where's the cheating whore section? She had zero guilt or remorse for riding the train. Even wanting to continue her sluttiness back home, but some how claims to love her husband? Obviously no clue what love means. If you are into that thing of multiple partners then fine if all parties know, but she shamelessly slummed behind his back the whole damn time with humiliation and disrespect. In no universe is that showing love to a person you marry and vow to be with. Just trash.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Oops, got that wake up call sooner than expected. Roger is better off without her in his life at all. She is disgusting. After the divorce, he needs revenge on all of those scumbags at the lodge. I see smoldering embers in their future.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It seems that the author got the curve after his first chapter and turned his protagonist into a man after all! But as I said, it just seems like that. I trust the author to write a reconciliation, because the idiots never die out!

hubby77hubby77over 2 years ago

Well, somebody has to keep the "Cuck Haters Anonymous" busy! LOL!

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

The men In this story would be in jail at the least their reputation and business would be ruined

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES