Alaska

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers

He readied me for penetration the way I prepared him. Once he was done he cupped my face.

"You don't need to do anything, baby. Give me control and let me take care of you. Is that what you want?"

I nodded.

He kissed me, now much more aggressively.

"Good. Now get on your hands and knees."

I obeyed. I could feel his cock resting against my hole.

"You want me to fuck you? Nod if you want me to make you mine."

I nodded desperately.

He pushed in, much quicker than I pushed into him. It burned, and I felt like I was getting impaled. There was the oddest kind of full feeling, too. He continued, and he hit my prostate.

"AH—" I cut myself off, biting my tongue.

"There's no need to hold back, K.C. I want to hear everything. I want to hear how much you love being mine."

He was all the way in now.

"Here we go."

He pulled out and pushed back in, starting faster and accelerating more than I did. It hurt, but it also felt amazing. I felt myself submit to him, give him complete control over my pleasure. I started moaning, gasping. I completely lost all concept of time. All there was and all there would be was him fucking me.

A bit later, he got even faster, pounding into me so hard the bed shook. I felt my eyes roll up into my head. My entire body was his. I could feel the orgasm he was giving me approach.

I shot, and he continued fucking me at the pace he was. I was a complete mess now. I lost control of the sounds coming out of my mouth. It wasn't much longer before I came a second time.

"Wow," he marveled. "You're into this, aren't you?"

I was so far gone I couldn't even nod.

I didn't even think it was possible, but he started going even harder. Have you ever seen an anime where a character is so tired or startled their soul floats out of their mouth? That's what I imagine I looked like.

"I'm coming," he said. "Get ready."

He shot, and the force of his orgasm was enough to push me into my fourth release that night. I saw stars and I spurted on the bed and he unloaded inside me. It was bliss I wasn't expecting. It made me scream.

My arms were shaking when it was over and when he pulled out, I collapsed. He held me in his arms, carding his fingers through my hair for a few minutes.

"Are you okay, baby?"

I blinked a few times. "I'm great, just a little frazzled."

He petted me more as I regained my composure.

"So," he asked. "Which did you like more?"

I thought about it.

"I really liked them both."

He kissed me. "Same here, so we can just be versatile together. If we want it slow and loving you'll top and if we want it rough I'll top. Everyone wins."

I smiled. "That sounds wonderful, but I don't know how often I'll be able to take it that rough."

He laughed.

I was exhausted as we got ready for bed and it showed.

"That was intense, K.C." Drew said. "I'll hold you tonight."

I was bigger than him, so that arrangement didn't happen very often, but that night I was in the mood to be held.

I could feel my eyelids droop the moment I was in his arms.

He kissed the crown of my head. "Sleep, love. I've got you."

I fell into oblivion.

*****

The two of us continued our partnership, and it was by a landslide some of the best weeks of my life. The intimacy and love was incredible and the sex just kept getting better.

On Valentine's Day we went out to eat and had a great time with each other. It was cold, really cold, it was Alaska, after all, but I always felt warm on the inside when he was with me.

We got home, and I knew that the time was right.

I kissed Drew.

"I love you. So much."

He smiled. "I love you, too."

I shook my head. "No, it's more than that. I didn't think I could love anything as much as I love you. I have no clue how I lived without you."

His brow furrowed.

"I want things to be like this forever. Is that what you want?"

He nodded, still wondering what was going on. "Yes..."

"Well, if I want that, and you want that, then this doesn't have to be any more complicated."

I got on one knee and pulled a little box out of my jacket pocket. His hand went to his mouth like it always did when he was surprised.

"Drew, you're my best friend, and now you're my boyfriend, too, but I don't think that's enough. When I said I wanted us to be as close as two people could get I meant it. I don't want anybody else."

His eyes got shiny.

I opened the box, revealing a golden ring.

"I love you. Drew Sanders, will you marry me?"

He burst into tears.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!"

The two of us kissed. At that moment, a meteor could have fallen and I wouldn't have noticed. All that existed was me, Drew, and the love we had for each other.

That night, we had sex both ways. I made love to Drew, and he fucked me into the mattress. We lay on the bed, basking in the afterglow.

"You know, K.C., I'm glad we live in Alaska."

"Oh really? Why is that?"

"There aren't that many places where you need to cuddle for warmth. If it didn't get so damn cold that one night back in freshman year, we might not be where we are now."

I smiled. "That might be true."

I pulled him close and cupped his cheeks in my hands.

"You don't have to worry about that ever again. I'll always be here to keep you warm."

I kissed him, trying to pour all the love I could muster into it.

"I love you, Drew."

"I love you, K.C."

We kissed one more time before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers