All Comments on 'Alaskan Extreme Ch. 01'

by slavegirl3821

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story was a huge turn on. I hope you continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very nice beginning. I hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Strong Story but.....

..this is NOT BDSM..Non-Consent /Reluctance maybe but no self respecting Dominant has to kidnap slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NOT BDSM

Pure crap. A slave submits willingly. The writer knows fuck all about fuck all.

steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 12 years ago
no surprise with comments

the comments so far do not surprise me, but i will say this...for your first story, your style of writing and detail are excellent. i also had mixed feelings. might have been better in nonconsensual, but i still want to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
alaska slave

what a great story realy good loved thhe helplessnes of the slave girl cant wait to read the next chapter hope you write #4,since this to be the home of the ex.gov. of alaska could the author get her as a second slave would be hot to read,have the two of them fuck each other as well as there master would be wild reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some slaves need a forced start!

Some women eed a forced started to unlock their initial resistance/ inhibitions but those that are captured want to be taken, they continue willingly in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more adventures of slave please

enjoying your story first time writing great start Looking forward to future parts of jaslyn as Jack's slave and her kennel. Nice detail and thought into this story.

Thanks 50+ USA Male

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
orchid

very nice story well written hope to see more of them

LaurlieLaurliealmost 12 years ago
WOW

Amazing! Can't wait to read more :)

slavegirl3821slavegirl3821almost 12 years agoAuthor
FROM THE AUTHOR

well do to some problems I will not be posting the story here any longer, as they want me to take the story to a place I don't want to take it..If you desire to read more adventures of Jaslyn and John please email me, and ill send a copy to you of my place where I want to take the story.. it is a wild adventure about to take off.. just does not have enough romance/pleasure... (don't they realize you have to develop a story line before you get into pleasure) for here it seems.. though it will soon very soon.. but I guess not soon enough.. as chapter 3 was rejected...

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Slavegirl, never let anyone tell YOU how to write YOUR story

It is wonderful, do not stop, and I cannot fathom why anyone on this site would tell you differently. It seems most comments are asking for more, so I don't see why you cannot post it here.

I won't e-mail anyone from here to ask for their story. I hope that is not a ploy of yours. This site is very good and gives everyone a chance to express themselves and I have seen some stories, with less content and or sick twisted stuff that shouldn't have been allowed breeze right through.

So, do please continue. And, again, I will not ask in e-mail for the rest of the story. When people put comments like that on their posts I feel it is just a gimmick.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
what?

who rejected chapter 3? omg. why? this story has so much potential. I do not understand. saddened because now I will never know what happens. sigh. big sigh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous