Albany to Albania, A Tectonic Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Janet, I'm so happy you're here." Janet could see a single tear roll down her silky cheek, as she felt some empathic ones of hers form and do the same. With the Tave Kosi cooking in the stove, Tira came and refreshed her friend's glass and stole some cheese from her plate. "Gosh, your eyes are so beautiful. Not a lot of blue eyes in this part of the world." She kissed Jan's eye.

"Do you always hang out naked?" Janet smiled.

"Most often, yes actually. I don't own a lot of clothes, and I don't leave home often. Being nude helps me write too for some reason. I don't know why." Janet made a mental note to take her friend clothes shopping.

"Well, you certainly have a body for it. After I taste your cooking you know I am having you for dessert, don't you?"

"I have to say, I'm not opposed to that idea!" She filled her glass and shared a sweet kiss with her companion.

After finishing the lamb dish with eggs and yogurt, which was delicious as promised, the vigilant Janet took the dishes to the sink and rinsed them, then walked to the young beauty and pushed her gently on to her back. She licked her neck, sending shivers down the length of Tira. She licked each nipple. She ran the bottom of her tongue down her flat belly and circled her belly button. She let the drool drip onto her tongue and licked her lower belly repeatedly, each time getting lower. She licked her dark manicured pubic hair, then finally made it to the hood of her clitoris, slowly pressing her wet tongue against it and drawing it upward several times. Tira grabbed her ankles and mumbled something in her language.

Janet pressed down on her thigh with one hand and slipped a pillow under her tiny butt with the other, then continued to lick her exotic tasting pussy. She licked it like it was an ice cream cone, but slower, taking in her complex and interesting flavor. She pushed down on both thighs to spread them wide open and pleasured her with her mouth every way she knew how to. Tira unbraided Jan's twin braids, and ran her fingers thru her naturally blonde hair, fascinated by the way it felt against her inner thighs and belly. She told her not to stop, as she felt her drinking from her. She loved the way she would stop and kiss it, then rub her lips on it. Janet was trying to become good at pleasuring Kira with her mouth as fast as possible, while also completely enjoying herself and becoming rapidly aroused again.

She began playing with her own drooling ladybug while she ate her friend. After a few minutes of this, she just had to fuck her. She straddled Tira's saturated slit with her own and began riding her rolling hips. She placed both her hands on the young Albanians perfect breasts and squeezed, as she felt their swollen nobs find each other, and make love to each other. They made sounds of ecstatic women lost in lust and passion, as they continued to fuck each other. They could hear their juices sloshing together and it drove the lovers wild. They found a rhythm and bounced off each other, mixing a tiny amount of sweet pain into the highly sensitive and hardened clits as they danced and smashed into each other.

Not even cognitive any longer Janet spun around and they locked into a sixty-nine. They pushed into each other in a tight upside down embrace, as both ladies rolled onto their sides, and ate each other for dessert until they both climaxed simultaneously. Then they kept going. Both faces were drenched in each other and both girls beside themselves with joy. They kept devouring one another until they both came yet again. Janet struggled to spin around so they could snuggle and they finally both fell into a deep sleep, holding each other. They were soaked, sated, and fully entangled in one another both mentally and physically.

Janet was awakened and helped back into her sexy medieval looking top a couple of hours later. Tira explained that there was going to be a surprise. She lit several more candles as night was falling, and changed the music to some classical compilation. Before she put her blindfold back over her big blue eyes, she fed her some chocolate covered strawberries and told her that she was having the time of her life, and wanted her to experience something special while she was here. She slipped behind her in the bed, and put Jan's hands over her head and told her to just relax. Janet touched her lover's hair and face, and she felt Tira begin to suck on her thumb.

The door opened and closed and a woman's voice said something in Albanian softly. They spoke in soft tones for a moment before she felt the woman massaging her feet and calves, slowly working her way up her legs with a masseuse style touch. While her twin disrobed, Tira whispered to her trembling lover,

"My sister Sihana has always been my muse and is the most sexual person you could ever imagine. All of my stories are either inspired by her or based on her life experiences. We have never been together but now is the time Janet, it's something we've talked about since we were both debutantes."

"Oh God," is all Janet could come up with in reply, as she felt Sihana's hands and mouth feel her, and begin to taste her. Tira slid her hands under Janet's top and gently squeezed her nipples and breasts, while she watched her sister take advantage of the American. She looked so beautiful going down on her. Tira had always wanted to be a part of something sexual with her twin. She was always so fascinated to listen as Sihana told her sibling detailed stories of sexual exploits with several of the more desirable people in town, whether they were married men or women or some of the clients she had become a mistress or dominatrix to. She would sneak into their dad's room late at night when they were younger, when mom was working at the hospital. Tira would listen to the sounds they made together while she masturbated silently, wondering if she herself was too timid, or her sister was just depraved.

Tira, being more reserved, was more concerned with her reputation and self-image than Sihana. Sihana had always considered herself somewhere between a deplorable slut and a sexual goddess. She was insatiable and couldn't get enough, from a young age. Female, male, teachers, policemen, fat, old, young, it never mattered. She was addicted to sex and divulged her nymphomania shamelessly at every opportunity. Tira lived vicariously through her and documented her exploits. Most of the people who read her stories were never aware most of them were biographical.

Because of her beauty and confidence, Sihana got away with most of her debauchery relatively unscathed. She had a reputation, sure, but it was one of more seductress and a tough, intelligent vixen than a trashy whore. Even most of the women that were outspoken about their hatred of her were secretly curious about her intimacy, and almost no men were turned off by her. Except for a priest and a few gay men, and even they had their moments of curiosity. Tira was always able to resist Sihana for some reason, until tonight. She had a deep love of her, and as a confidant, always wanted to keep a purity between them, a sisterly love unclouded by judgment or lust. She was her protector.

But while Janet slept, a quiet phone call changed things. Sihana said she had to have them both and was not going to take no for an answer. Tira, having just revealed to herself that she unequivocally loved women in a sexual way, gave in to her needy sister's desires and told her to come. The morally innocent one, the one that had for so long stayed chaste to make up for her darker twins sinfulness, had now officially caved in, as she watched the naughty mirror image of herself do what she does best to her friend and lover. As she made love to Jan's lower half, Tira caressed her upper body, while kissing her lovingly.

Janet, not expecting this indulgence, was relishing in it. Her mind was spinning off of the planet, unable to process what was now happening to her. Tira alone had thrown her. Now there were two of her, enjoying her body like it was a luxurious meal and they hadn't eaten in a week. When they both straddled her and began kissing each other, the excitement was an almost visible aura encompassing the trio. It was so taboo and naughty, yet beautiful. Stunning twin sisters loving each other physically while riding on top of the beautiful western girl.

The sisters had both longed for this with each other for so very long, and with Tira finally giving in, it was like a dam had come crumbling down. Janet was being showered with their love for each other in more ways than one, and felt incredibly fortunate to both witness and participate in something so rare and beautiful. It was like winning the grand prize in some international lottery of lovemaking.

The three women spent hours enjoying one another, all of them beside themselves in lust and wonder. Even the sirenesque Sihana had never had felt quite this sexual, something about the fair-skinned blonde American and finally being able to express her love for her sister had her dizzy and intoxicated. The chemistry of the other two women was causing some sort of cataclysmic event to build within all three of their bodies simultaneously. They all were grinding, sucking, licking and groping with such intensity that they felt the earth moving beneath them, and wondered if it was real.

When they heard glasses dinging and felt an unmistakable rumbling, they all climaxed simultaneously, in awe that the earth itself was also climaxing with them. They just continued making love right through it as pictures fell off shelves and glass shattered, mimicking something happening to all three of their souls. All three were convinced at this moment that they had somehow caused this, that their intense passion for each other had broken some metaphysical barrier and caused mother earth herself to shudder and shift. Who is to say they didn't? Who could ever know for sure, except God herself?

After the event, they laid motionless for a few moments, like a delta, each head on another girl's lap. Then there was laughter. One of them started chuckling and it contagiously spread like the spilled water on the floor next to them, until all three were crying with laughter at what had just occurred. As the laughter faded there was kissing, and aftershocks, in both the women and the ground beneath them. Janet found it hard to talk with them, as they were so identical in looks and personalities that she couldn't address just one, and their second love session had her feeling the same way when she couldn't focus on either beautiful girl. Her mind had double vision.

Both sisters felt similar, they had wanted each other for so long, but were both also obsessed with the blonde and fascinated by her smell, the way she felt and tasted. It was as if they were a computer program stuck in a loop. They couldn't compute so just spun together in a circle of passion and lust. Her bookstore closed and no scheduled appointments with clients, Siha didn't have anywhere to be. Tirana also had an open schedule as always, and Janet was as free as her country claimed it was, having no intentions of going back to her shitty waitress job working for the misogynist she hated with all of her being. As their bodies began to slither and mesh again, they wondered if they were in danger of creating a black hole, but decided to go for it and throw caution to the wind. As arousal rapidly took hold again, they started to glow again, this time slightly more visibly.

12