The Boss's Boss

Story Info
A female CEO submits to her young, male assistant.
2.6k words
4.36
44.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

I was the boss. No one owned me but me back in those days. I may have been lonely but I had worked my way up to CEO of an extremely aggressive agricultural commodities firm. Then I had started my own company. My salary kept me warm at night with my designer pajamas and chenille comforter, my closest confidants. I had only the best bamboo sheets and the best organic snacks. I ate them as I watched my trading recaps on my 70-inch television screen. I had all the designer suits and shoes, made by designers that made one pair cost as much as some cars do. They were arranged in my closet in perfect order. I had an assistant that had been helping me with all of the little things like organizing my home and office.

I was also lonely. I hadn't realized how lonely until I hired Hans, a handsome and much younger Swedish man. He was tall, blonde and his accent was mesmerizing. He had been the first to answer my ad for a personal assistant and his smile had been as irresistible as it was now. I put my organic cherries to the side as I switched the TV off and opened my laptop. It was also state of the art and the only safe place I had to watch porn. I chose a video with a man that looked strikingly similar to Hans.

He was fucking a young, pretty thing and I figured if Hans was going to have sex, that was who he would probably choose. What would he want with an old, unmarried woman like me? I had spent my life so focused on my career that I had barely noticed when all of my friends got married and started having kids. I didn't have time for such nonsense and I went about my life just as I always had, trading my way into my current position of glory. I had worked so hard to get where I was. I hadn't realized I would feel this way at the top. I thought that I would finally be happy when I got there but there was something missing from my life and I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

Instead, I sunk my finger inside of me as I watched the man who looked like Hans fuck the shit out of some pretty, little girl. She was blonde like I was, and her features were dainty like mine too. In many ways, she could have been me when I was younger and I let my mind bend that way. I let my mind pretend that I was that girl and that Hans was going to take me there. Instead, I took myself there with my fingers, diddling my clit with the exactitude of a woman who had been fucking herself for far too long. I screamed as loudly as I wanted knowing there was no one in the house. I was as alone as ever as I closed my laptop and turned off the light. Another day, done.

I arrived at work in my designer suit. I had dressed a bit more provocatively than I usually did. I had worn a bright colored bra under my white shirt and my suit was cut a bit more tightly than most of my suits. I had bought it with Hans in mind and I couldn't wait to see him. He was waiting for me in my office, a cup of steaming coffee already on my desk.

"Welcome, Jean! How was your night after I left?"

"It was pleasant. Does my coffee have two spoonfuls of sugar?" I asked him.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Did you go through my emails already for me? And where are the contracts from the Leyman account? Richardson needs to be more on top of this. I'm calling him right now," I informed Hans who nodded approvingly. He may have looked like a dumb, blonde, oaf but he was actually intelligent and he could keep up with the pace at my company, which was crazy. Most of my assistants couldn't hang for long. I thought about giving him a raise when I saw it. There was a tiny tattoo just behind his ear. I had never noticed it before.

"Your emails are gone through. I flagged the ones that need your review. The contracts are signed and waiting on Richardson's signature. Sykes is still asking about a potential merger but I didn't flag those per your request. Why are you looking at me like that?" Hans gave me a sideways look.

"I just - Hans, can I ask you something personal?"

"Yes, Jean. Of course," his accent had me going. My pussy was wet for him and I knew what I was about to do was wrong but I was the boss. I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. There was no one to stop me unless Hans didn't like what I was about to do. I was sure he would like it and so I pushed forward, my wet pussy leading the way.

"Have you ever had sex with a co-worker?" I asked him.

"You mean like a boss, Jean?" I was melting. The way he said my name made me weak inside. I felt like my heels weren't strong enough to hold up my feet. I felt like he was responding to me with sexual energy.

"Yes, like a boss," I said, my voice disgustingly sexual. I sounded like a phone sex operator or a whore. I didn't sound like myself.

"I never have but I can tell you I've never wanted to more than I do now with you. I can feel your energy, Jean. You have been alone for too long. You need someone to share your passion. I can share it with you."

"Oh, I'm not looking for anything," I quickly tried to backtrack, not sure of how this would play out if I kept going.

"You're looking for sex. Right? I can help you."

"You can?"

"Yes. Hold on." He got up and closed the door and then closed each set of blinds until we were hidden from the rest of the office. "There we go."

"No! Not here. We have work to do," I tried to stop the situation from escalating.

"You need this, Jean."

"Hans! I'm your boss. Stop! I want you to get to work right this instant."

"You might be able to boss me around when I'm your worker but right now the tables have turned. Now I am your boss. I am the boss's boss. Do you understand." His hand reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair. He pulled it and I let out a noise. "Don't you make noise, bitch. Keep quiet while I fuck the shit out of your pussy."

"Hans! What are you doing?"

"I'm taking control of you. That's what you need Jean. You don't need a boyfriend. You don't need love. You need dominance. You're always in charge of everyone and for once you need a man to take control of you." His hands reached up to my neck and he slowly choked me. I was in shock as he squeezed and then released, replacing his hands with his mouth. He sucked on my neck as I tried my best not to moan. He spun me around and kissed me right on the mouth.

I accepted his kisses, my body stiff at first until it remembered how to have sex. It had been over a year and the last time had been a disappointment. I had never been good at dating, love, or sex. Maybe that was why I had given up, until now. I kissed Hans back, letting him have his way with my body. He ran his hands all over my back and down my legs until they were pulling my skirt up.

"Hans! We can't do this here!"

"Yes, we can, Jean. Just accept it. You are mine now. Surrender yourself, woman! Surrender to me. This is your office but this is my body." He pulled my skirt up and I let him bend me over my own desk and pull down my panties.

"Hans! What are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing, you little slut. You are so horny I can practically touch your horniness. I can feel it now too, right here." His fingers found my pussy and he slipped two of them inside of me. I gasped as he pressed on my G-spot, making my body jump. I couldn't help but scream as his fingers pressed right on the perfect spot. I could feel the release as I squirted all over the wooden floor.

"Hans! We made a mess. I have to clean it up." I moved to get up but he pushed me back down onto the desk.

"Stop it. Shut up, bitch! This is my show, not yours. You're just the boss. I'm the boss's boss. You got that?" He stared me down and I realized he was right. I needed this. I needed to be put in my place and told what to do. I didn't have time for love but I could make time for this, for the kind of sex that I had been so deeply craving. I hadn't noticed that while I was lost in thought, Hans had gotten his cock out. I felt it when he shoved it roughly into my pussy.

Since I had just cum my pussy was so much more sensitive than it normally was. The sensations of pleasure I felt as Hans slowly fucked me over my desk were the kind that made me realize that things needed to change. I was bored with being the CEO. I could do that in my sleep. I needed to be accountable to someone else, someone like Hans. I needed to be made to cum and I needed orgasms, lots of them!

"How does this feel, bitch? Hmmm? You like it when a man takes control of you?"

"Yes!" I admitted, my pussy buzzing with excitement. He gripped my hair again and pulled it until my neck was arching painfully backward as he plowed into me from behind. I came hard for him then, gurgling sounds erupting from deep within me as I tried to fight back the screams that each orgasm produced inside of me. I knew that this was all I had been craving. I had been needing to get fucked, truly fucked, for so long. Hans was exactly what I needed. Hans was everything!

"I'm going to cum inside of you, you little slut! Take my cum, you filthy older bitch!" I hadn't bargained on him cumming inside of me but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. He was only doing what any guy would do in his situation. I'm sure the need to impregnate women was strong. I didn't have any kids and I was on birth control so it didn't matter. He was finished and he pulled out of me. "Damn. Thanks for the pussy, slut. I can keep it office casual. Don't worry. I know the difference between sex and love. I know what your schedule is like. I know you don't have time for a relationship."

I stood up and faced him. "You're the best assistant, Hans, but to be clear, I'm in charge when we aren't having sex. I'm still your boss." I'm sure it was hard for him to take me seriously with my panties wrapped around my ankles and his cum dripping from my pussy but he did a decent job.

"Yes, Jean. I understand the circumstances. Shall I pump you full of more cum at lunch then? And again after work? How often do you need to cum Jean?" My pussy was already aching again as he said this.

"Lunch will be fine. Now go check on Richardson and those contracts." My brain was shifting back into business mode. I pulled my panties up and smoothed my skirt back down. I felt his cum leaking onto my panties.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll let you know the status soon. Anything else?"

"Yes, you can start sending through those merger deal emails for me to take a look at."

"The merger? I thought you weren't open to that!" It was Hans's turn to look shocked.

"I've changed my mind."

"Everything okay?"

"Hans. Get to work. Now." I stared him down as he zipped up his fly and left my office. I left the blinds closed, knowing that we would get caught if I opened and closed them all the time.

I found I couldn't get my mind back on work. I pulled my laptop out of my satchel and opened it. This was the only one that I could have porn on and I opened it to the video of the guy who looked like Hans. I was rubbing my pussy, my panties wrapped around my ankles when I saw it! It was the tattoo behind Hans's ear. I couldn't believe it. It made me cum as I realized that my assistant was also a porn star. I came hard inwardly, not daring to make any noise.

There was a knock on my door before I'd finished hiding the evidence of my office masturbation session. "Hello?" I called.

"It's Hans."

"Come in and lock the door."

"You ready for this?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Wait. What are you doing? Were you-"

"Masturbating? Yes, I was. To this." I turned the computer around and his mouth dropped open.

"How did you find this?"

"Dumb luck, honestly. I didn't see this on your resume when you applied," I said jealously.

"Do you like the way I'm fucking her? Did it make you cum?" He walked behind my desk and gripped my hair.

"Yes..." I was already growing weak and he had taken control. Before I knew it, I was slung over my office chair taking him in the ass. I had never done anal but he didn't give a fuck what I had done or hadn't done. He just took control of me and used me the way I had always needed to be used. No man had ever been able to give me this and I was so happy that I had found a man that could.

"That's a good girl. Take my cock in your ass. Let me use it until I cum. This is what you wanted, isn't it? You wanted to be used, didn't you?" he hissed at me.

"Yes! I want to be used!" I moaned as softly as I could. I didn't want to get caught.

"I'm going to use you every chance we get. I'm coming to your house tonight and I'm going to fuck you on those bamboo sheets and in that fucking perfect closet. I'll fuck you on that oak picnic table in your dining room that no one ever eats at. I'm going to give that empty house a purpose and fill it with my cum! You got that?"

"Yes!" I screamed, my ass searing with pain. If this was what anal felt like I wasn't sure it was for me but he wasn't giving me a choice and there was a strange comfort in that. There was so much comfort in it that I hoped to go through with the merger I had been avoiding. It meant less work for me and more time to let Hans butt fuck me. As much as it hurt, it had hurt more before being alone. It had hurt so much more always being in charge of everyone and everything. I had finally surrendered myself to Hans and for the first time in my life, I felt like my life was complete.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers