Alchemical Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Looking for an alchemical boost with the ladies.
2.1k words
4.49
7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a quiet pop, and a plume of pink smoke. I coughed and waved my hands until I could see Maxwell, smiling broadly between coughs. He handed me a vial, the contents of which swirled and sparkled in a way that seemed rather unnatural. I sniffed it hesitantly.

"Go on, Byron. Down the old hatch with it." Max seemed eager. He always seemed happiest when trying a new formula out.

"And this will help me get girls? You're sure?" My voice quavered just a bit. I had never had Maxwells confidence or charm. He was handsome, educated, and wealthy. He always got the woman he desired, and the occasional man, as he liked to remind me.

"Unless I'm wrong, which I never am, this should help you tremendously. Now drink up before I change my mind about helping you seduce my sister."

I blushed furiously, and downed the potion in a single gulp. It tingled on its way down, and I felt a little light headed. I sat down on his couch, and my vision swooned. "Oh god, Maxwell. What is in that stuff? I can't chat up Lucinda if I'm passed out."

"Oh, don't be such a girl about it, Byron. That should pass in a moment. Here, I'll have Elizabeth bring you some tea."

He rang the bell, and I lay there, suddenly seized with a pain throughout my body. Maxwell looked at me with arched eyebrows. I stifle a scream, and a sob, and then felt the tingle rush through all of me. I was no longer in pain, but I felt soft, as if on the edge of tipsy. And hot, I felt heat welling up in me.

"Your tea, Lord Maxwell. For you and...Whichever Miss I won't be telling your father about." I shivered on the couch under the blanket.

"We seem to have had a little bit of an accident in the lab. Can you fetch one my sister's old dresses? Something pink, perhaps?"

"As you wish milord. Milady" she nodded to me and departed.

"Max, what was that about. Why does she think i'm one of your harlots. And why does my voice sound different. What did you do to me Maxwell!" I was shaking uncontrollably.

"Relax, old boy. Must have been a minor miscalculation on my part. Instead of helping you get the ladies, I seem to have turned you in to one. Remarkable."

He what? My mind raced, and I leapt up. I found a mirror, and did not recognize my face. My jet black hair had grown considerably, turned red, and curled My mouth seemed small, but lips were soft pillows as I touched them. While I never could grow a beard, my skin as now completely smooth. Then my eyes went lower, and I gasped at my ample bosom. I scarcely could believe they were real, even as I touched them, felt their heaviness in my own hands.

"And the rest?" He asked with mild curiosity.

I could barely force myself to, but my hand slowly went down my now ill fitting trousers. Deeper and deeper, until I touched what had to be my labia. I shook my head. "It's gone. Max, it's gone!"

"Easy, easy now." Max embraced me with strong arms. I wanted to hit him, but all I could do is cry.

"Relax Byron. You know how this works, the effects will most likely wear off tomorrow. Elizabeth will get you dressed, we will have a lovely dinner, and by morning you should at least understand women a bit better, having been one. I know it's upsetting, but try to make the best of it."

"Make the best of it? And how am I supposed to do that? I can't go out like this! People will see me. I'm supposed to take Lucinda for dinner tonight! It took me weeks to ask her out, and now I'll have to cancel on her. Oh, she'll hate that, she'll hate me. Why did I even ask for your help?"

"It's simple. Byron has taken ill. You are his cousin, Aoife, from Ireland. You were born there, right?" I nodded. "Good. Fake an accent, and your being from the backwaters will help explain why you don't behave like a proper lady. As for why you're wearing my sister's clothes, your trunk was lost at sea. I'm sure Lucy would take you shopping."

I hated him, but he was right. And if it was just for one night, at least I could still see Lucinda. "Fine. I'll do it. But never a word about this to anyone."

"There's a good girl." I winced, but then smiled. "Aoife, that's your name now. Best practice it in your own head." This was going to be a long night.

Elizabeth did bring me a dress, and then spent more than an hour helping me get in to it. It was a little tight across the chest and hips, and I wasn't sure how I was supposed to breathe, let alone eat, in the corset. But she followed Byron's instructions, and did my hair and make up as well. My lips and cheeks were stained red, and my complexion made even paler. Pleased with her work, Elizabeth led me to the carriage waiting outside.

Maxwell and his sister were already waiting inside as the driver helped me up. I was still unsteady in my new body, and was grateful for the assistance. It took a moment to dawn on me that he was treating me like any other lady.

"Aoife, you look positively radiant. I'm so glad you've recovered from that dreadful voyage." I felt crimson on my cheeks at Maxwell's words.

"A pleasure to meet you, Aoife." Lucinda leaned in and kissed my cheeks, and I flushed even more. She didn't seem to notice. "It's a shame about Byron catching ill. But I am happy to have you taking his place."

"My pleasure, Lucinda. It has been quite an adventure, but if I had known such a lovely gown was waiting for me, I wouldn't have even bothered packing." I laughed brightly.

"That old thing? Looks better on you than it ever did on me. We shall have to go shopping tomorrow. " I found myself agreeing, the thought of helping Lucinda try on dresses excited me.

Dinner was delightful, although I barely touched my food. We chatted and drank the finest of wines. Maxwell asked me to dance, and his eyes told me that saying no was not really an option.

I did my best to follow his lead. I felt many sets of eyes on us as we danced. Maxwell murmured something about keeping up appearances and his reputation, and I felt his lips on my ear. I felt a charge through me, and a warmth in my groin. I pulled my head away, and caught Lucinda's gaze. She smiled broadly at me, and my heart beat faster.

After desserts, and some more wine, we climbed back into the carriage. I felt a hand on my ass, but I wasn't sure who it belonged to. We dropped Lucinda off first. "Thank you for an enchanting evening. And do give Byron my best." She leaned in to kiss me goodbye, this time catching my lips instead of my cheeks. My heart sang, even as she withdrew, her laugh carrying my soul on the wind.

Maxwell took me back to my place, dismissing the driver as he did. Once inside, I threw my arms around Maxwell. "Oooh, it worked. Did you see that? She kissed me, Maxwell."

"Yes. And I'll have to make another batch, since you agreed to see her tomorrow."

I hadn't thought of that. "I guess I got a little carried away. Would you do that for me, though? Please?" I batted my eyes at him in the most feminine way I could muster.

"It would be my pleasure, Aoife." he leaned in and kissed me. I felt my body flush as he pressed me against. I started to resist, then melted in to his kiss. Dampness spread between my legs.

"Maxell, what are you doing?" i felt my voice slur.

"Only what you want me to." I gasped as he fondled my backside. His cock pressed hard against me. He was right, I was flooded with lust. God, my first day as a woman and I wanted to feel him inside me.

I reached in his pants, and grabbed his dick. It was hot in my hands. I kissed him again, slowly fondling and stroking him.

"I can't let you fuck me, not tonight. I'm not ready for that. But perhaps I can still help you."

He was under my spell, as I pulled him free and began stroking him. God, I wanted to ride that, but I held back. He twirled his fingers in my crimson locks as I knelt in front of him. He was big, bigger than I remembered. Both my hands worked the shaft, and I felt a gentle pressure on the back of my head. Knowing what he wanted, I opened my mouth and took him in. My tongue licked along the bottom. God, I wanted him so badly. I stroked him with one hand, fondling his balls with the other. He pushed deeper into my mouth, and I fought back the urge to gag. Faster and faster, I bobbed my head. My pussy was soaked with want.

"that's it, such a good girl Aoife. Suck my cock." God, why did that turn me on more? Again and again, I sucked like a well practiced whore. He moaned in pleasure. "Mmmm, I'm going to cum..." I plunged my finger up his tight ass, and a torrent of cum shot into my mouth. It was heaven, even better than I remembered. I milked every lost drop from his shaft, swallowing it hungrily.

He kissed me, and I hiked my dress up. He pulled my breasts free of my corset, sucking on them as I began to finger my clit. I moaned loudly, and then my whole body shook. I cried out in ecstacy, and collapsed against him. His big arms held me close to him. I kissed him gently.

"Oh, Maxwell. That was amazing."

"It will be better when you open your legs for me, fully feel what a woman feels by letting me in you."

"Not tonight. Not yet. Promise me."

"Don't worry, Aoife. I won't take your pussy until you ask me to. But let us to bed. In the morning, we will make more formula. Until this wears off, we can enjoy your spectacular body."

I could hardly protest as he carried me to bed. We kissed and cuddled. I fell asleep with my hand resting on his cock.

I woke to him kissing my neck. I felt his hard cock grinding against me. "Maxwell, you promised..."

"I promised Byron nothing," he said, placing his hand on my cock. "You turned back, but kept grinding against me." I was instantly hard. I thought my lust had been from the serum, or from the female hormones coursing through me. But those were gone now, and I still longed for his touch. I rolled over to face him, his much larger erection pressed against mine. He kissed me, his tongue plunging into my mouth. Almost reflexively, I sucked on it. He ground against me, and I played with the head of his cock. A drop of precum formed, and I smeared it around.

"Maxwell, what have you done to me?" I moaned as felt him lubing my asshole.

"Nothing compared what I'm about to do." He kissed me deeply as he pushed at my virgin asshole. Greedily, I pushed back against it, and with a pop he penetrated me deeply.

"Oh, god, you're so big. It hurts. Oh god, fuck me." My ass hurt, but as he began thrusting, I felt him reach deeper and deeper. My ass was so full of his massive cock. It hurt, but I needed more. My cock rubbed against his body as he fucked me. I ground my hips against him, needing him so badly. I felt his cock erupt inside me, felt his seed spatter in my ass. It was too much, my cock spasmed and soon we were both covered in cum.

"Mmmm, you are exquisite. Now let us get cleaned up. If you ever wish to do to my sister what I did to you, you'll need to keep her happy. She's expecting Aoife today, and you are going to have the girliest time together. Then Byron can recover, take my dearest Lucinda out, and treat her well. There are men that would treat such a beauty poorly, men that would just use her for sex. Men like me, to be honest. But you're not like that. You'll go on to get married and make babies and have domestic bliss. I'd like that for her. And, of course, this for me..."

I nodded happily, still blissful, his cock still inside me. Slowly he withdrew, and we started our day.