Alderlands Adventure

Story Info
NSFW DnD.
1.8k words
3.95
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello I'm Kate Here I will share the stories of my character Kate, a character part of a DnD campaign I play with some "friends"(this isn't a normal DnD but a very sexual one=. I know what I write won't be for everyone but I hope there is one or two out there that share in what I love <3

Some backstory! This takes place in a fictional world, this part of the story takes part in the Duchy of Bellenau. The duchy of Bellenau has fallen on hard times where the eastern part of the duchy is slowly being consumed by a corruption. The ground is dying slowly as acolytes stalk the land. Kate Whitesun an somewhat experienced warrior, arrives in the small port of Ashton where she like many others seek adventure, fame and glory."

Kate stepped off the merchant ship at Ashton Port. Its was the darkest hour of the night as the moon was barley lighting the town up. She takes a deep breath as she is ready to seek out the adventures that lies ahead. Armed with a worn longsword, a ragged scale mail the is barely holding together at the straps, her traditional skirt from the northlands and a trusty shield with a white painted swallow at her side she sets of into the small port town.

As she sets off, she quickly gets off the main street and stay to the alleys and backways. Normally she would keep to the main street, but as she isn't on the ship manifest over passengers it would be much easier to just sneak past the guards and out of town.

She is quickly making her way through the alleys, passing one or two lonely souls or sometimes someone balls deep into what she can assume is one of the ports many prostitutes.

As she steps into an empty alley a man steps out from the shadow, with a hood covering his face and a steel mace in his hand he blocks her way. He lifts the mace, pointing it at her.

He hasn't done anything unusual nor said anything to her yet as he just stands there in front of her, an unnatural cold shiver goes downs Kate's back. The air around them feels cold, every sound has seemed to died out and the dark alley seemed to have become even darker for each passing moment.

With almost demonic speed he dashes up and swing his mace at her. She quickly raises her shield, just in time to block his blow. He has caught her of guard, but she quickly swings her blade at him, aiming for his head.

He quickly dodges to the side and swing for her head. She once again tries to raise her shield to block but is to slow as his mace slaps her across the face. She stumbles backward but is able to regain control as she stabs forward with her blade. He quickly steps to the side, and she charges past him, as she does he swing his mace again hitting her straight in her back.

She falls to the ground but pushes past the pain and quickly get on her feet. She swings her blade as she turns around, slashing him across the chest.

The man seems unphased as he raises his mace and brings it down.

She raised her shield to block, but as his mace falls down it seems to go through her shield straight into her chest.

The blow hits her with force as she drops to the ground gasping for air. While the blow wasn't fatal, it hit with enough force to empty her lungs of air. She falls on her back, gasping for air as very little seems to be filling her lungs.

The man kneels down between her legs. As she is still struggling for air, she was powerless to stop him as he lifted her skirt up. Her pussy was now bare to him as he positions himself, and with a mighty blow rams his cock deep inside her.

If she wasn't completely out of air already, she was now as she went crossed eyed as his massive cock was now pushed against her womb. She felt completely drained of all her strength and power as she was barely able to let out more than small, cute moans as he was now driving her breath away with each deep stroke. She wasn't a stranger to sex as she had experienced it a few times, but this was so different in a unholy way.

It wasn't bad, far from it, it felt good beyond words. It was as his cock was the absolute perfect size for her as it made her eyes cross and let out tiny moans as it hit her deep.

He suddenly grabbed both her feet and pushed them down on either side of her head as he was trying to push even deeper than he had already. Black flames started to appear on the man as he kept on pounding her and quickly the entire man was engulfed by them. The flames weren't hot nor did they burn her or seem provide any light, rather they seemed cold and to consume the light around them. With each pounding the world around them seemed to grow darker and darker. Only darkness and the ever-amazing pleasure he was giving her. As the world was consumed by darkness, with only them seeming to still exist in a world only of darkness and lust the man slammed down hard on her and let out a demonic moan. Her body felt like it was exploding with pleasure as she could feel him cum so hard inside her. She felt the euphoria rush to every inch of her as her eyes rolled back into her head. In a moment she felt only pure pleasure before everything around her went dark.

As morning broke and the sound of the rooster rang out over the city, Kate woke from her deep slumber. She was lying tucked into a space between two houses where she was mostly out of site from everyone. She laid on top of a bed of straw with a black cape on top to cover her. Her body still remembered the amazing feeling from last night as she sat up. Small tingling of remaining pleasure seems to shoot of into her nerves as her body was waking. She felt good today, better than what she expected. As she inspected herself, she could not find nothing wrong, no pain from the battle and her scale mail even seemed to have been mended. As she heard the sound of the town waking up and people close by, she gathered her things, rolled up the black cape and set off.

As she left the town she swung the cape over her shoulders, tied the strings together and pulled the hood up as the rain started to fall. She really didn't want to wear it, but she rather takes a chance than becoming ill at the start on her journey from just the weather. She knew she had a few hours of walking from the small port to the closes town and she rather do them as dry as she could be.

The heavy rainfall slowed her down but eventually she reached the town of Old Ashton. She didn't waste any time and searched for any tavern to warm herself in and get out of the rain. She didn't have to look long as she saw one further down the street, The Ragged Duck

As she entered through the doors, she felt the warmth of the place reach her, but before she just blindly walked further in she cast her gaze over the room. She didn't see much, just what seemed to be the average customer base for this establishment. Her eyes suddenly locked with a man standing in the middle of the room playing his lute. A handsome looking man, with emerald eyes looking deep into hers, like they are beckoning her to come to him. She breaks eye contact and keeps looking around but sees nothing of interest really. Before she can take another step into the tavern, the man with emerald eyes is standing before her.

-"Hello" His voice is so smooth and calming

She keeps staring into his eyes, his pupils almost seem to take shape of small pink beating hearts as he keeps staring into her soul. She can't look away, like some sort of magic are locking their gazes tighter. She tries to speak out, but before words leave her lips, he strokes her cheek gently with his hand and it feels like a magical spell has overcome her as he gently grabs her hand.

Face down in the big bed she bites into the sheets as the man is pounding her on from behind. Normally she didn't consider herself this easy to seduce, but now she was here getting pounded into an amazing time as his cock hit her just right every time. She felt more sensitive than she normally does as she was barely able to keep her orgasm back.

-"My sweet lady, come for me" His voice came out like a song and she was unable to hold herself back as she felt it overcome her. The rushing of feeling everything yet nothing at the same time while her body was tingling full of ecstasy made her body cramp up as she squirted all over his balls.

-"YEEES MY LADY YES" He screamed out as his finger dug deeper into her ass.

She bit harder into the sheets yet her moans were still clearly heard in the room. Damm, he felt so good, she wasn't going to lie to herself anymore. She had no idea of how he had so easily gotten her to his bed, but she was really enjoying this. The man grabbed her long white hair and pulled it back hard as he pressed her spine downwards.

-"AND NOW FOR THE FINALE" He hit her even better than before and faster this time. It was like his cock was always hitting just the right spot inside her that almost drove her over the line for an orgasm each time.

-"OH SHIIIIIIII" He couldn't finish his sentence as she felt him fill her up as he sprayed himself inside her. The rush returned as she once again had an orgasm rush through her body, filling her with even more ecstasy and making her body cramp down. Her pussy cramped down hard on his cock making him cum even more inside her. As the last drop of cum left his cock they both sank down in the bed, laying there trying to catch their breath.

She had not even spent a day in the Duchy, but yet she had gotten fucked two times in so short time. She wondered to herself if she would be able to make this journey she had planed, or if more distractions like this would keep her busy.