All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 17'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping that Quinn would have Cassie, Either enslave him herself or turn him over to someone to take over his enslavement after Alena's passing. I will be sad that there is only one chapter left. A spin off with Quinn and some other Mistress would have been great dozen more stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am wrecked. You have done an excellent job of writing about human beings, not two dimensional devices, that have thoughts and feelings, and are sometimes unsure. The way you use the vignette style is effective and packs a punch. I felt as though I was on my knees, with my new collar, hands locked behind me, waiting for my Mistress.

Please keep writing, not just about this “universe”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It doesn't seem like Quinn actually wants to be cuckolded. I think it's kind of too much for Alena to "reserve that right". Fundamentally their relationship is consensual even if on the surface it doesn't seem to be. In the end Quinn could just say "no, screw this I'm sick of it" and Alena would back down. That strikes me as her having a strong sense of loyalty. It doesn't make much sense that she'd want to sleep with another man.

However, she did *kiss* another man. I'm surprised that didn't really bother Quinn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't really understand Quinn's character to be honest. Throughout the last several chapters he emphasized how much he *didn't* want Alena to cheat on him. Then when she asks permission he gives it to her. Why? There's no explanation. Later he's experiencing intense anguish over the thought of his wife cheating on him. So why give permission? He does this a lot throughout the story. He acts like he's suffering but as Alena pointed out he basically gives her permission the entire way.

As much as I like femdom cuckolding stories, Alena seems like an extremely loyal wife who's willing to give up all her fantasies for Quinn at the drop of a hat. So why is she so stuck on cheating on him? Why does she assert that's part of the contract? Just to fulfill her fantasy? That seems out of character with her intense loyalty.

flintcruseflintcruseover 1 year ago

I am glad Alena got can help r and died. She abused Quinn did not get consent for what she did oh you dick was hard so I kept doing it... That is a bs excuse. There where times where he said no and she was like too bad I enjoy it. She was self centered got herself wrapped up and ignored Quinn. Multiple times she ignores his feelings after

sessiona.and had to be reminded about it, yet she continoto speed run the making of her slave. Yes at any time Quinn could have hopped out of the situation but I don't Alena would have listened of followed any boundaries.

Foxbat19Foxbat19over 1 year ago

BRAVO, WHAT A STORY.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SERIOUSLY WE GO THROUGH ALL HIS PAIN AND SUFFERING AND WE DONT GET TO SEE HER SUFFER? I want nothing more than chapters of her wasting away on a bed in pain, unable to move, vomiting and dwindling to nothing. Raspy breathing before she finally dies and Quinn just stands off in a corner and smiles the entire time. That's what I wanted.

But no we got a fucking sentence about what happens. Why didn't you write details about any of that. No we get fucking details about a dude hanging around his house waiting for text messages. Fucking waste of time.

lamb2001lamb2001over 1 year ago

Thank you oneagainst, for taking us on such an impressive and erotic journey. (I never understand all the anonymous complainers to femdom stories. Why would anyone read such an extensive story, if they don’t enjoy this type of dynamic? Just to complain? Or perhaps, it hits them uncomfortably close to home.) Anyway, you clearly put a huge amount of thought and work into this, and I appreciate how you put an intense D/S relationship within a detailed realistic context. That’s not easy to do! I found the way Quinn and Cassie wrestled with their feelings to be intriguing. And her growing sense of her own sexual power was really hot. Again, thank you for a great ride!)

KidshouseKidshouseover 1 year ago

so good but the last part is not on here it is a shame as i would of liked to of found out the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if Cassie has any understanding of how much Quinn gave up to live his fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an incredible love story… After reading the last 2 chapters, I had to go back and re-read the entire story. Whiplash. Total 180 from Chapter 1. An amazing and thoughtful (and deceptive non-con) story. Oneagainst, you are an incredibly gifted story teller and a really sneaky “plot-er”. Very well done, and I am so looking forward to the conclusion.

Keep writing.. you have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since Cassie knows Quinn will never be right ever again, she should turn him over to the club to use him every night..

SirtofawnSirtofawnover 1 year ago

Great story. The fact some don't "get it" or understand the dynamic is proof of the depth of the characters. It's not a simple relationship, there's a lot to unoack, and that is what makes it a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the best

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

This chapter covered another pivotal point in the evolution of this marriage. Perhaps the most important step among many. I have been in awe of this writer since paragraph one and this chapter demonstrates why. This may be a fantasy for many men seeking a female-led relationship, and it's extreme levels of control cater to those who have such a fetish, but this is a story with a true sense of the lifestyle and all the emotional baggage that comes with it. This story actually has something to say and I've been deeply moved by what's been shared here.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Two very real people in such an intense relationship that it hurts them both. incredible story-telling.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

I had to read this story over and over again before I finally understood. It's really about unconditional love. If Alena wants it and it gives her pleasure, he will accept it -- whatever it is -- and support her, even at the expense of his own feelings and dignity.

This story struck so many chords in me from my own life. It reminded me that millions and millions of people live in some form of D/s relationship but don't even know it.

I am not involved in BD/DS/SM, but I see why the lifestyle has to exist.

Is there anything more difficult than living consciously? Kudos to this brave and demanding author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES