Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

"What do you mean Alene?" Jen had a vague idea in her head but was unsure.

"Durum Factui Sunt!" Alene whispered, Jen didn't have time to understand what was taking place. Her cock crushed into Alene's cervix, she was as hard as stone. Alene moaned with joy, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she said before slipping into another orgasmic chain.

Jen started moving her hips, the cock moved in and out at a slow pace, each tie she moved in she felt Alene cervix, and each time she pushed a little harder against it. The outline of her rod was clearly visible on Alene's lower abdomen as she fucked the girl. She felt another orgasm approaching and knew she had to use it if she wanted more. Just as she felt it happening she pushed her cock as deep into Alene as she could and ejaculated another load. The force of the spray worked its magic and suddenly Jen fell forward, Alene's cervix gave way and her cock was in the girl's womb.

Alene didn't stop her chain of pleasure, she spasmed and screamed with joy, And Jen joined her, riding unbelievable orgasms of her own, filling Alene with more and more cum that escaped the seal Alene's pussy created around Jen, the girls lost any feeling of time as they went on and on.

Jen pulled out of Alene, she had no wish to stop the amazing sex she had the privilege of taking part in, but wanted to change position. Her tip escaped the pink pussy and Alene lifted herself off the bed. Jen's cock was far from done, it sprayed its load into the open air, stream after stream Jen launched unbelievable amounts of cum over her lover's body, coloring her white. Alene didn't resist, instead she turned her body to make sure no inch was free of cum.

Once Jen finished she rested on the bed. Her pole, still rock hard, pointed to the ceiling. Alene knew what she had to do, she climbed the bed and positioned herself right over Jen, she directed the head into her cum covered slit and dropped herself down the lengthy dick.

"Fill me up with everything you have Jen, Give it all to me!" Alene moaned and started moving up and down, enjoying her lover.

"I... ahhhh. Coming," Jen screamed.

As Alene heard the words she placed her hands on her belly and whispered, "Crescere!"

Both girls were lost in bliss, the last thing Alene remembered was her belly filling and expending before she passed out, her body held upright by the enormous cock that still unloaded in her womb.

-----

A knock on the door woke Alene up. She noticed her body was still covered in cum from the night with Jen. She felt the solid cock in her body, still erect.

"Alene, Jen," It was Sabrina, "are you awake girls?"

"Coming, please wait." Alene answered, she lifted herself off the cock and noticed her cum filled belly. She understood that in this situation there was no point for clothing, but her mind wasn't fully awake, once her feet were on the floor she opened the door.

"My god Alene, what happened to you? What did Jen do to you?" Sabrina walked inside to find the aftermath of last night. "Are you okay Alene?"

"Please try to calm down Sabrina, everything is well" Alene attempted to call the woman down.

"Fuck," Sabrina gave a sharp yelp.

"Yea, I know, takes time to get used to sex wit-" Alene started talking but she could swear she heard fabric straining.

"Fuck, what's wrong with me," Sabrina cut Alene mid-sentence, "My bra is so tight today."

Just as the words left Sabrina's mouth her top ripped open and her breasts exploded into view.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers
12