Alessia and I Shock Our Guest!

Story Info
Surprise guest gets more entertainment she she bargained for.
886 words
4.59
6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alessia was sat on the couch and I was sitting on the soft fur rug between her legs. We were relaxing and recovering watching an old movie. My ass was still feeling hot and wet after Alessia had earlier fucked me hard and long and I had returned the favour to her. But that is another dream!

So back to last night, I was gently licking and sucking her spent cock while we watched the film. She was so relaxed as I pampered her with my mouth. I could feel her stiffen in my mouth and start to moan so I backed off a little as I wanted this session to build up nice and slowly and then work up to an explosive climax when we were both good and ready. After a few minutes I started to gradually increase the pace and the pressure my tongue was exerting on her cock, when all of a sudden there was a knock on the apartment door. Alessia shouted 'Come in, it's open' and I grabbed a blanket that was on the couch and put it over her from the waist down which covered my head as I was not going to stop sucking my baby. It was our mutual friend who had first introduced us to each other. She obviously saw that I was under the blanket and smiled saucily as knew immediately what I was doing. Without even a hesitation she said 'Oh, I'm so sorry, I can come back later but Alessia said 'No, stay.'

I heard our friend say 'OK' and I threw my hand up to wave. I released Alessia hardening cock from my mouth and sheepishly peeked out from under the blanket to say 'Hi'. She giggled and said again 'I am so sorry to come over without calling.' 'It's ok' Alessia responded. 'He can suck me all day so it's fine!' 'Wow' she said and Alessia laughed cheekily as I cast the blanket aside. I realised that the blanket was now surplus to requirements and threw it off with relief; we all three new exactly what the game was. I wanted Alessia to feed me her seed and I wanted it now. I heard our friend say 'Oh God' when Alessia started to moan more and louder. I knew I was starting to make that cum fill up in her monster cock. I looked over at our friend and she had her mouth agape in astonishment as she watched me suck her big beautiful cock. She seemed lost for words and could only again mutter 'Oh my!'

I pulled Alessia's body quickly to the front of the couch, grabbed her cock with one hand and rubbed her smooth, silky, tanned thigh with the other hand. Alessia responded by putting both her hands on my head and gently rubbed my head as I milked her huge hot shaft. I was looking at our friend, watching her get turned on by the hot action, but could fill Alessia's cock was so full of cum and she was about to explode. I needed all of her seed. I looked up could tell by the almost pained expression on her beautiful face that she was about to cum. Her thighs were shaking and trembling unmistakeably. I pulled my mouth back to the head of her throbbing shaft and put my tongue on the underside of her cock and flicked under the head of her bursting cock as I sucked. That was all I had to do. I knew from experience that Alessia loved that and she almost immediately cried out loudly 'Oh, Oh, Yes, that's so Perfect' as she started to flood my mouth with her hot cum.

Our friend looked on amazed as she pumped her hot spunk into my mouth and I was greedily swallowing all of it, feeling every drop of it as it drained down my eager throat. I knew it was going to be a big load as I had been sucking and licking her for over an hour, building up slowly before our friend showed up.

Alessia gently withdrew her still-hard cock from my overflowing mouth and laid back on the couch totally spent and exhausted. Wide-eyed, and clearly impressed, our friend said 'Oh my, Oh my' then stood there open mouthed and speechless while we recovered ourselves. My cock was still really hard and I was desperate for relief. I grabbed Alessia legs and almost threw her over the edge of the settee and plunged my aching cock into her tight ass and pumped as hard as I knew she could take. Within only a minute or so I came in floods, my cock pulsing out my hot cum deep into Alessia's throbbing ass, causing her to moan and scream so loud I thought the neighbours would overhear!

We collapsed totally spent and had almost forgotten about the presence of our friend until she said rather sheepishly that she'd better go as it was later than she realised. As soon as the door had closed Alessia and I collapsed laughing at the whole situation. She said that we would make it up to our friend soon, inviting her to come around again soon, but with a view to being somewhat more involved next time!

But that's another story!