Alex 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Message from Alex. Gina, I'll put Franny away!"

Seriously, Fabric Franny has got to go! Like in one more year.

"Message from Gina. No, no, Alex, it's just that Sherri from the Costume Shop has a golden head piece for her to wear and a leg garter. Is Fabric Franny just an upper torso lady mannequin or does she have legs? You like leg garters, right, Alex? And you can go all "aha, aha, aha" one time, love."

Oh, and be like the pasty skin nerds? No way!

"Message from Alex. Aha, aha, aha, but we're both still virgins, Gina, I swear it. Unfortunately."

Well, who doesn't like a leg garter belt, right? And who came up with that in the first place, hmm? I mean, was that on purpose or a sewing room mistake that turned out right, hmm?

"Message from Paula. Do you watch old movies, Alex?"

"Message from Alex. Um, sometimes, Mrs. Palmer, so?"

"Message from Paula. Harems always have a slightly older house mom lingering around, so?"

"Message from Alex. Mrs. Palmer!"

Damn, I mean, where the hell did that come from, right?

"Message from Paula. Oh, are you judging me, purdy boy? Or are you saying that you never checked me out at the school bake sales, hmm?"

Tee he, who, me? I was always surrounded by guys, remember? Except not so much during the bake sales since you know, all the moms were there. And maybe Mrs. Palmer maintained herself very well through the years, which is why my Uncle Ray chases her around, but I threw in the towel, again!

"Message from Alex. Mrs. Palmer, I'm just a pawn! Millie Maye has total control of the front door."

"Message from Paula. (Photo attached)."

Okay, fine, so my Uncle Ray is on to something, so, what? And maybe that was Mrs. Palmer's way of saying "stay away from my Ethan", which worked, by the way, but since I already threw in the towel, then nothing is on me, right?

Other than it might be on me to throw it in the pasty skin nerds face about why they spend so much time at Ethan's house then. Or pat them on the chest for lucking out, but only with a single hand pat and nothing more! Because I already threw in the towel.

End Alex 01

12