Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to keep Kitten as her stage name at the club. Settling on rose rather quickly for her latest safe word, she had to think long and hard about what she wanted Jack to call her, finally deciding on Harley as her pet name as his submissive.

"Harley?" he wondered, finding it a bit unusual for a submissive to use an actual name instead of something more suited for the lifestyle. He would have guessed something more along the lines of Princess or Precious. He was puzzled at the genesis, asking, "Is that a reference to someone, like Harley Quinn?"

"I'm not a person. I'm an object... your posession," she replied.

"Then I don't understand."

"You should. You own two of them now. I just don't have the last name Davidson."

"Are you talking about my motorcycle?" he laughed.

"This trip is going to stay with me forever, Master. I don't think you'll ever really know what it's meant to me. And if my name is Harley, I'm hoping you'll always ride me the same way you did your hog on the way down here. Long, hard and fast," she quipped.

Jack called Alex the next day, thanking him for turning over possession of Ashley to him. He said they'd decided on the way home that they were actually going to start slow, not wanting to jeopardize the situation she was in. Until the lawsuit against her former employer was in her rearview mirror, he felt it was better they only meet up very occasionally in person, much like they had at Huntington Beach, and take a bike trip to somewhere where they wouldn't likely be recognized. The helmets would be key in hiding their identities during those serendipitous adventures.

In the interim, the majority of their Dom/sub interactions would be via text, much like she'd experienced with Alex. They both felt if they could make the relationship work while apart, keeping her on edge with sexual challenges and strict rules, the intensity of the physical encounters when they did get together would be even more explosive. It was something he was looking forward to exploring as much as Ashley, who was beside herself with excitement.

Knowing that Jack was in a secret relationship with Ashley that greatly limited the physical contact between the two, Alex had an idea. He was in the midst of the early stages of the lawsuit against Elliott Walling's law firm, the one that Ashley formerly worked for. He was representing her, and he'd met with her the Monday after she and Jack rode down the coast. He didn't press her for details, wanting to keep the case separate from what he knew they'd done. Instead he concentrated on the task at hand, feeling the weight of salvaging Ashley's legal career on his shoulders.

He noticed her frustration during their third meeting the following week. It had nothing to do with the lawsuit. Based on how she was acting, she was likely being tested by Jack at that very moment. She'd excused herself a couple of times, saying she needed to use the restroom. Both of those trips came immediately after she'd checked her phone, undoubtedly for a text.

After a third trip, she returned in a much better mood. It was difficult to tell if she'd had an orgasm, or if she'd been allowed to take out a huge butt plug. Either seemed a plausible explanation. The sense of relief was such that it could have been a lot of things, but it was evident that it had to do with Jack.

That had Alex wondering about how his friend was holding up. He'd offered him Ashley in the first place in large part because he knew Jack needed to get laid. Then he literally gave her to him; yet in that trade, as magical as their relationship was going to be, it was at that point more mental than physical out of necessity. Jack was once again sacrificing sexually, although it was for a much better reason than an unfaithful wife.

When he was convincing Jack he was serious about gifting him a submissive slut, Alex felt compelled to be honest about the reasons. So he explained in explicit detail the changes his marriage with Christina were undertaking. The beginning of their journey of her as a hotwife, and him as a stag, who was sometimes a cuckold, depending on her mood and the circumstances. He even shared what she'd allegedly done the night before, becoming an actual whore for her bull.

Since she was still in that role, Alex sent Christina to see Jack at his office. It came as a shock to her to be challenged to go, but she readily accepted it once he spelled out his reasoning.

The idea of a second slut being sent to his chambers because he wasn't getting laid at the moment found favor with her. It was also appealing to her knowing Jack was now involved with Ashley. It felt like there was some payback for her fucking Alex and him creating such a mess because of it.

Jack was more shocked when Christina was buzzed unannounced directly into his office by his secretary, Julie, who knew who she was because she'd come by many times during and early after the divorce to check on him. Christina had sided with Jack when the couple split, not just because she'd met him first through her husband, but also because she knew how Nancy had fucked him over in so many ways. She genuinely felt bad for him and was concerned about his well being. Never enough to have sex with him, but then again, that didn't seem plausible until she became a hotwife.

She'd made arrangements for the kids to be picked up by a friend after school. They'd be spending the night at their house with their kids, as she would be going out on the town with Alex after he got off work. It was unusual for them to have both vehicles in the city, but it happened occasionally. Especially in a circumstance like this one.

She breezed into Jack's office dressed sexier than he'd ever seen her. She'd always been ultra-conservative, but fashionable. This seemed almost the opposite. The skirt was obscenely short, and hugged the curves of her ass. The blouse was form fitting and showed massive cleavage, more buttons undone than fastened; no hint of a bra underneath. The shoes were dangerous and expensive, making the definition of her legs pop in a way that made men drool. Her makeup was set somewhere between supermodel and porn star; her hair pulled up and back. It was strategic on her part, allowing for a better view. He just didn't know why yet. But he did see the black leather collar strapped snuggly against her neck, the silver ring positioned front and center. It would have been impossible to miss.

She strolled toward his desk slowly, one foot placed seductively in front of the other, making her hips sway and her breasts bounce. His mouth dropped open, and she smiled with her playful wink.

"I take it you approve of the new me," she said as she dropped her purse on his desk and sat down, crossing her legs, the distinctive red sole of her shiny black Louboutin bobbing in front of his eyes.

"My God, Christina, you look..." he gasped, his voice trailing off.

"Am I supposed to finish that sentence myself?"

"What?

"Women like me prefer our men to finish what they start, Jack. Having to finish by myself is a big reason why there's a new me to begin with."

"I'm not sure I understand. Why are you here?"

"Can't a friend stop by to check up on you to see how you're doing? The old me used to do it all the time."

"The old... new you... Christina, what's this all about?"

"Don't be coy, Jack. I know you've talked to my husband. I know you know what's going on in our marriage. I'm sure he's told you I'm a hotwife now. You probably don't know that he didn't fuck me for a couple of months because he was too busy watching porn videos of hotwives instead. He usually leaves that part out. As well as the part where I discovered it, starting watching them too, became obsessed about living the life we were both fantasizing about, and then confronted him about doing just that. He kind of glosses over all of the pertinent details because it's a rather unflattering reflection of him, but it leads to the happy ending, so I always make sure to include them whenever I tell the story."

"Jesus, Chris. You're serious. You're both serious."

"Of course we are. Why would we lie about something like this? I had no other option than to masturbate my aggression away for months. That is until I got fed up to the point I decided to take charge of our marriage. That's what I meant about finishing myself."

"Ha! Okay. And you drove all the way into the city just to stop by to prove you're telling the truth."

"Well, no. I'm meeting Alex after he gets off work. We're going out clubbing."

"Is that all?" he smirked.

"Are you asking if I'm going to find someone to fuck while my husband watches from somewhere else in the club?"

He grinned and said, "Yeah. Something like that."

Lifting up the front of her skirt, she showed him the chastity belt that guarded her womanly charms. "Sadly, not tonight. My bull is still in control of my pussy at the moment. I'm not a hotwife right now as much as I'm still his whore. This collar is to remind me that I'm his possession to do what he wants with until he says differently. Kinda the same regarding this contraption he's making me wear. He doesn't trust me yet not to give away what currently belongs to him. Can't say that I blame him. I've become quite the slut when I'm not in his possession. I'd already be fucking you if I was able to."

"God, this is all so surreal."

"I suppose. But is it any more unlikely than my husband sending Ashley here to fuck you?"

"What?"

"Relax, Jack. Of all people, I'm the last one that's going to judge you. Not after all the things I just told you about my lifestyle. I know all about Ashley. About what she and my husband did together; about the kind of relationship they had. It was good for him. Frankly, it finally made a man out of him. She did what I was never able to do. It hurts that I couldn't bring out the sexual animal in him before, but that had more to do with me and my hangups. I never gave him the chance to. I never let him know I would... well, I just didn't."

"Sounds like you've figured some things out now."

"Hardly. We've got a lot to work on. But I'm excited about leading us. That's a huge change. Because I confronted him, we talk now. That's why I know why he sent her here. It was a stupid fucking decision. Just look at the mess it created. But you obviously needed it. That cunt Nancy fucked you up. You deserved to have some unadulterated fun. You still do."

"What?"

"I just hope you appreciate the sacrifice Alex made all in the name of getting a trusted friend laid. And that's nothing compared to Ashley. It literally might have cost her her career to let you pound her pretty pussy. Now she's showing it to any man that comes into her club just to make ends meet. Is she turning tricks on the side yet to make extra cash? That's what my friend Sabrina used to do until she got established, although you might know her as Sapphire."

"Are you serious?" he said in a brief panic.

"Right now she's showing the ropes a hot little slut named Kitten. Probably even given her a key to the nearby apartment she and a few of the girls use so they can fuck their regulars without fear of getting in truble with the management. I'll bet she's become popular already. Hot young pussy that's willing to fuck usually is there from what Sabrna has told me"

"Is that true?"

Christina ignored his question, loving that she had him off balance. "Tell me, Jack, did you fuck Ashley on your desk? That must've been hot. Is she tight? I bet she is," she teased as she stood up, putting her hands on the edge, checking to see how sturdy it was.

"Uh... yeah," he admitted, not knowing why.

She opened her purse, rooting around inside. She pulled out a tube of bright red lipstick, applying a fresh coat. Putting it back, she looked around some more.

"I was wondering if you have change. I need to unbreak a bill." She pulled out four fives, holding them up. "Do you have a ten or a twenty to exchange with me?"

He didn't think of the oddness of her request, instead standing and pulling his wallet from the back pocket of his Levi's. "I... have both."

"I'll take the ten, please." She gave him two of the fives for his bill, and then put the money back in her purse. He stuffed the fives in his wallet and went to put it away when she said, "You should keep that out."

"Huh? Why?"

"My husband sent me to come see you today, Jack."

"Why?"

"Pretty much along the same lines of why he sent Ashley."

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"

"When's the last time you had sex? Never mind. I already know; it was a week ago Sunday in San Diego. And with Alex just starting on Ashley's case against her old firm, you're being very cautious about being with her again. That's wise. So, he sent you me."

"He sent you... to fuck me," he said in disbelief.

"Again, sadly, not tonight. I already showed you why I'm unable to do that. But, as my husband reminded me, I'm still currently a whore. One that my bull insists earns her keep regardless of the limited options I can offer. So, I'm here hoping we can help each other out."

"Why do I think I'm going to regret this?"

"Do you regret fucking Ashley, even knowing now how foolish that was on everyone's part?"

"Ha! No... I don't."

"Then trust me, you're definitely not going to regret me sucking your cock. Well, other than you have to pay for it."

"Pay for it?"

"I've told you several times, I'm a whore. Blowjobs cost money, sweetie."

"How much?" he asked quickly like a typical man, thinking with the engorged head in his pants.

Smirking, she revealed, "Five dollars. And don't you dare try to tell me you don't have it... I just made sure you do."

Before he could debate her, she unfastened the few buttons that were holding her blouse closed, her breasts swaying free. He groaned as she took it off while circling his desk. He was still standing there, frozen in place as she approached. Dropping to her knees, she made quick work of his belt, before unbuttoned and unzipping his jeans. Extracting his impressive cock. She stroked his shaft with one hand while holding out her other, palm up.

"I'm a whore, Jack. I need my payment up front, please."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday night, March 29th

Christina could still taste Jack on her palate as she rode in Alex's Mercedes. She debated with herself when he asked if she wanted to stop for dinner, him saying there would only be light fare and hor d'oeuvres available at the club he was taking her to, as it wasn't known for it's cuisine. She decided to go straight to the venue, anxiously anticipating what might transpire during their evening. It had been forever since they'd gone out dancing. That alone seemed reason enough for her to be excited.

It was located on a corner in an older suburb, along the main street of the downtown area; the west side of the building having access to a service alley used for deliveries. They pulled into a parking space along the curb, Alex having to actually parallel park, which surprised her. So did the club itself.

She was hoping to go to a hip-hop establishment, or perhaps a disco of some kind. Yet she could hear the music blaring even from inside the car, and it was not what she expected. At all.

Looking at Alex in disbelief, she said, "Are you serious? Really?"

"What?"

"It's country!", she said dejectedly.

"So? Rednecks have cocks too," he grinned as he opened his door.

Walking around, he opened hers, and she immediately said, "I'm sure they do. But I was hoping to dance."

"I'm pretty sure they're dancing inside. Can't you hear the music?"

"It's not really my style. I don't want to line dance, or do a hoedown."

"First of all, you're a hoe... this is the perfect place for you."

"Very funny."

"Funny, and yet true. Secondly, I think you'll find it's a lot more progressive inside than you expect. You're likely going to get fondled quite a bit."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"How would you ever know that? Have you been here?"

"Yes, I have."

"With who!? And why!?" she asked, starting to get a bit jealous.

"Don't get your chastity belt in a bunch," he teased. "I know the owner. He got sued by the family of a person killed drunk driving. They tried to hold the club liable for over-serving in a wrongful death lawsuit."

"By a drunk driver?"

"No... the drunk guy slammed into a tree. Killed himself instantly. Thankfully he didn't take anyone else with him. His family didn't see it that way. They claimed he was over-served."

"I take it you won the case," she said as she took his hand, letting him help her up from the seat.

"Of course," he shrugged. "The guy was only here an hour. Drank two beers according to the credit card slip; he settled his bill at eight o'clock. They didn't have surveillance cameras in the bar at the time... they do now. But, the hardware store across the street has them, inside and out. Their camera shows him leaving a little after eight. His car was right out in front. The accident happened at two in the morning. Obviously he drank a lot more than that after he left here based on his blood alcohol level. But this is the only place they could prove he went to. Anyway, I had to come here a couple of times to get the lay of the place. By the way, the owner knows why we're coming. He's going to be your first customer as soon as we go in. After that, he said we... well, you, can use the alley the rest of the night. He'll monitor you on that new camera system, and he said he'd put a bouncer by the back door to make sure you're safe. Pretty sure that guy will be the first cock you suck out there."

She sighed and nodded, then added, "But you promised I'm going to be groped. I don't want to get my hopes up."

He laughed and said, "If I were you, I'd be more concerned about how you'll explain the chastity belt if they feel it."

"I'm not. I'll offer to show it to them for free if they buy a blowjob," she winked.

She wasted little time with her first two customers. Kyle, the owner, escorted her into his office, where she removed her top and got on her knees behind his desk. He sat in his plush chair as she thrust her mouth over his decent sized prick, making him cum in less than five minutes. She felt bad that he was embarrassed about cumming so soon.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Kyle. I look at it that I've done my job right when I get a stud worked up and he can't control it. That's how a whore make money. Get 'em worked up, get 'em off, get on to the next cock. If you want, I'll give you another shot at the end of the night. It'll cost you another five dollars, but I promise I'll drag it out."

"Drag it out?"

"I don't think you understand sweetie. Not to sound conceited, because you should know after what I just did, but I'm a great cocksucker. I can make you cum whenever I want," she giggled as she put her blouse back on.

Ten minutes later she was back on her knees, this time on the blacktop of the alleyway, partially hidden by a dumpster. Her blouse was unbuttoned, showing off her bouncing breasts as she swallowed the huge, thick load of Leroy, the lucky man that had been assigned as her bodyguard for the balance of the night.

She and Alex spent four hours at the honky-tonk bar, and she had the time of her life. Perhaps that was a bit of an exaggeration, considering some of the wild things she'd done of late. But there was no denying that she had a lot of naughty fun.

She did have some finger food first, not wanting to keep swallowing sperm on an empty stomach. She also wanted her favorite rum and Coke, which always hit her more favorably if she'd eaten something first. The food was better than Alex made it out to be, especially the pita wraps.