Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 16

Story Info
After helping with her whoring Christina lashes out at Alex.
19.2k words
4.46
6.4k
3

Part 16 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2021, All rights reserved -- mimaster

After helping with her whoring, Christina lashes out at Alex.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday afternoon, April 3rd

Christina lay motionless, face down in the center of the king-sized mattress. The comforter and blanket were in a heap on the floor at the foot of the bed; the cover sheet was a rumpled mess, tangled a bit around one of her legs. The fitted sheet was pulled off one of the corners at the head of the bed; the result of her grabbing at it with her clenched fists as she tried to hold on. Her head was between the numerous pillows scattered about. They seemed to get in the way more than help. After all, she wasn't there to sleep, even though she felt like she could doze off any second.

Her body was covered in sweat. She'd not factored the room temperature against the physical effort she'd been exerting. She'd gone for initial comfort, not wanting to be cold once she'd removed her clothes, and knowing being under covers would be too restrictive. That caused her silky skin to bead up almost from the start.

Her hair was a mess as a result, mattered with perspiration, not to mention a huge load of cum deposited there a couple of hours before. It was mostly dried now, but the sweat made it stickier, like a gooey mousse that was anything but stylish.

Her pussy tingled, and her ass burned. Both were gaping open. The cum leaking down from her open asshole was slowly running through the splayed lips of her cunt, mixing with the load that had been deposited there in between the one in her hair and that last one in her ass.

The marks on the reddened cheeks of that spectacular ass were in the shape of handprints. It was a welcome change from the whipping she'd taken with a belt the previous Wednesday. Although that one wasn't nearly as severe as what she'd endured during her night as a true whore.

It lasted just ten blows compared to almost three times that amount she received just prior to fucking strangers for money in a seedy motel in order to repay her bull for the indiscretion of fucking two of his employees without his permission.

While the spanking was much more intense, the overall effects wouldn't be as long-lasting. She was cognizant of that, even thankful, given that she'd be leaving on vacation in three days. It looked like she'd be able to wear a bikini after all. That is if Gerard would let her stop wearing the chastity belt that had been cramping her life for the past twelve days. As she lay there recovering from the sexual assault she'd literally begged for, she hoped she was already done wearing it.

He was in the shower, their three hours together having gone by quickly. It's all he could commit to her with his busy schedule. After all, he'd also had to carve out time for her every time she needed to go to the bathroom. While she'd been true to her word, her bodily functions operating like a finely tuned machine with predictable intervals, he still had to stop whatever he was doing to make sure she did as she was supposed to.

She whined about not having more time with him, which was what caused him to spank her after they'd finished fucking. She should have known. That's what caused him to whip her at the beginning of the previous encounter. She'd tried to negotiate for more time then as well.

She'd used the fact that she'd had to pay for the hotel rooms. He told her he wasn't coming to her house again, and that the beds at the gyms were off limits. If she wanted him to fuck her, she'd have to come up with the where under those guidelines. She bitched about the cost of the room, and how they'd have it until the next day. He countered that there were plenty of motels that charged by the hour.

She wanted no part of that, knowing it would be a harsh reminder of the last one of that type she'd been in. She wanted to be comfortable. She wanted to feel special. She wanted to be a slut instead of the whore she'd been told she was for days. But the collar around her neck said otherwise. So did the large pile of five dollar bills on the nightstand.

There were far more than the first time she'd met with Gerard after her night of reflection, as she'd come to think of the events that transpired while she was blindfolded, drugged, and whored out. It was more a night of correction, in that it reset her mind as to what was expected of her in her relationship with him.

Her indiscretion had been an innocent mistake in a way, taking liberties with her new lifestyle, but allowing her world as a hotwife without boundaries to cross into the one that had many. She'd fucked two of Gerard's employees, not thinking that they were off limits. Not knowing. And even though those two incredible men did, ignorance of Gerard's rules was no excuse and she knew it.

They were management in his world, working with him every day. Yet they were also a part of her training as a cocksucker. They were familiar to her. That made the decision at the time to seem safe.

It wasn't.

She should have sought out Gerard's permission instead of thinking with her pussy. In her mind, she was rightfully held accountable. It was that exact kind of discipline she'd been missing in her life. Well, not exact. She never would have foreseen the threat of heroin or pure cocaine being injected into her veins, instead settling for the 'safer' option of highly concentrated THC wax dabs, smoked over and over again throughout the ordeal in three hour intervals. That unnerving development was unexpected. Still, her feelings about it were hard to explain.

Her upbringing had been difficult, to say the least. In many ways, it had been cruel. She referred to her mother as an evil cunt for a reason. After all, being whipped for the sake of being whipped, all in the name of archaic religious beliefs that proclaimed your body was pure and wasn't to be used or even touched sexually as a teen, sent mixed signals galore. Catholicism was nothing but a bizarre juxtaposition to a young Christina. Don't dare have sex before marriage, but don't use birth control afterward. It made no sense, especially since the rules were founded on centuries of passed down guilt, and enforced by men allegedly sworn to celibacy. Was it any wonder that her mother took to physical punishment to deter any slutty behavior before it ever could start?

Yet the moment Gerard's thick belt struck her fleshy bottom in that musty, rundown motel room, making her account for the sins she'd committed in the pursuit of pure carnal gratification, it felt right. Even through the intense pain, she felt at peace with what was happening. In that dark, naughty place in her mind, she actually got turned on by it.

The condition her mother actually created, however; the one she hadn't factored into the equation as she tried to 'save' her daughter's soul through the flesh of her ass, was the association Christina would forever make. Having her ass disciplined would automatically become associated with sex. The harder and more brutal the beating, the nastier the thoughts of being used sexually would build inside her. It linked all the way back to her adolescence, and how acting like a slut would require repentance in the form of a burning backside. It was a strange sexual cycle, and she was suddenly immersed in it once again. But this time it was with the added satisfaction of actually having sex.

Her current frame of mind was slanted by the slight variation of being a whore. Yes, what she'd just done with Gerard definitely fit into the slut category, but the collar on her neck was temporarily branding her as the former, because that's what he wanted her to be in the times they were apart.

She was severely limited in what she could do. Her pussy and ass were off limits, access to those holes restricted by her chastity belt. She had only her mouth to offer, and the price for it's use had been set at five dollars. She was being viewed as nothing more than a street corner variety whore. However, she was still expected to bring in good money nonetheless.

The first Wednesday she and Gerard had hooked up, she'd only had a few days to work. The vast majority of the blowjobs she'd given were to her husband, which was understandable. Proximity, availability... his horniness; it wasn't a surprise that he was her best customer. She'd sucked him off that first Saturday afternoon, almost as a lark. The novelty of him handing her a fiver and her immediately taking him somewhere private and quickly performing the task was a turn on for both of them. It never wore thin.

She felt compelled to let Gerard know right away what she'd done that first time, not wanting to trip up after seemingly getting herself back on track by becoming a full-service whore just the night before. To her delight, he wasn't upset. Instead he informed her she was going to continue in that capacity, if for no other reason than it amused him.

She sucked Alex off twice more that Saturday, four times on Sunday, and then twice each on Monday and Tuesday, both before and after work. She also dropped to her knees for him before he left the house that morning. And that was part of the deal. She refused to do it the privacy of their bedroom, reserving the right to make that off limits, stating it was strictly for hotwife activities.

So it was that she had twelve crisp five dollar bills from her husband, in addition to seven more she'd earned by sucking off Miguel and Billy a few times. She hadn't had the opportunity to branch out any farther than her immediate neighborhood. Still, Gerard was pleased with the amount she earned for him. She'd given nineteen blowjobs and made $95 in a little over four days, which was commendable in his eyes. Yet he also warned her about playing things too safe. She wasn't much of a whore if she was only going to suck off people she was comfortable with. He told her that the next time they hooked up the following Wednesday, he would expect a lot more money because of there being more days available to her. He also demanded a lot more diversity in her clientele.

The big pile of bills on the nightstand proved she'd taken his warning to heart. And it excited her that Alex was the one that actually pushed her to challenge herself, going so far as to create a couple of situations that she never would have done on her own.

First, she'd continued servicing her husband's cock anytime he desired. He remained by far her most dedicated customer. It was like she was being forced to make up for all the neglected blowjobs she'd never given him. She'd always viewed sucking his cock as a chore; a wifely duty that she reserved for special occasions, like his birthday and their anniversary. He got four or five of them a year. And she never, ever let him cum in her mouth, let alone swallow it.

Yet there she was, doing it for him no less than twice a day, and many more on the weekend. It kind of excited her that he had to pay her to do it. There was a part of her that wanted to continue that trend even after she wasn't made to be a whore by her bull. It was something she knew she'd think about when her head was more clear; the idea that she'd do it, but only if she were paid. Otherwise, he'd have to settle for half-hearted hummers with no deep throat and no swallowing, just a few times a year.

Her second biggest customer was actually a tie, between Sabrina and Consuela. It was a wicked addition to the idea of being a true whore, eating pussy as a way to increase revenue. It became a competition between the two cousins, not to let one outdo the other. Christina ended up being the financial beneficiary of that fiery rivalry, eating them each five times over the seven days.

She'd sucked Billy a few more times the second full week, but she needed to be careful. He was taking a lot of risks, and neither one of them wanted him to get fired. The first two she'd given him were like all the ones the week before, with her walking down to the guard shack. With both of them realizing it was becoming far too easy, and they were callous about it, they ended up making other arrangements.

The next time, she met him at the grocery store, doing it in the back of her van.

The most recent was just outside the gate of her property, sucking him off behind a grassy dune that bordered the ocean. There, on her knees in the sand, taking his incredibly long cock down her gullet like a sword swallower, the privacy and feel of the location struck her as familiar. She recalled one of the videos she'd become enamored with; one she'd tagged as a favorite. It was of a hotwife on a beach in Jamaica, taking on five locals in a gangbang. She'd used that very video as fuel for the night she'd gotten double-penetrated for the first time. The night that led her to being the whore she was at that moment because Michael and Derrick were involved. That didn't stop her from daydreaming as she gave Billy head. She made a naughty mental note to ask him if he had four friends that might have a free afternoon on a weekend sometime in the coming months.

As for other oral services Christina had rendered that week, Miguel received just a couple, the first happening in his garage on a Sunday morning. For the other, it was actually Alex who suggested that she meet up with Miguel at one of his construction sites. She went there during the crew's lunch hour, and she got on her knees behind a lunch wagon, taking care of any of his men that wanted a five-dollar tongue sandwich. She gave Miguel one first, and then he watched over her to make sure the coast was clear. That proved important, for not only was she actually prostituting herself in public, she was doing so topless, having removed the tight cropped top she'd worn with her short skirt and heels. She would have flashed them her pussy had it not been covered by the chastity belt.

When she finished with the crew, she blew the guy inside the big food van before he drove off to his next sight. That day was exhilarating, but it paled in comparison in her eyes to what Alex did for her Friday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday afternoon, March 29th

Alex's first surprise was to set Christina up with a friend. It wasn't just any friend, either. He sent her off to see Jack Austin, the judge that he'd literally just given away his submissive Ashley to.

Jack was a long time family friend. He and Alex went to law school together. Alex and Christina had gone to his wedding to Nancy, and they'd been there for him eleven years later when the two got divorced. He'd gone into a two-year funk because of the bitter way it had ended, and the emotional trauma it had caused him.

Ashley was the first long overdue step on his road to recovery. Alex had sent her to fuck him on a whim, using his fledgling position as her Dom as the catalyst to task her to do it. While it was left up to her whether to accept, it was clear considering their dynamic that there would be punishment as a repercussion for refusing to go through with it. Those types of choices were part of what drew her to the lifestyle. It made her wet knowing the decision was literally between whether to obey and please her Sir, or feel his response against her flesh. Both were filled with positives and negatives.

She met the challenge, changing her mind at the last possible second and deciding not to use her safe word. The two spent an incredible half-hour together having sex, the likes of which Jack had never considered was even possible.

Unfortunately, that tryst led to Ashley's untimely dismissal from her job, albeit indirectly. It also resulted in a series of changes that had been forced to take place; the most significant of which being Alex literally trading her to Jack, and him becoming her new Dom. Jack was beyond grateful, more than he could ever express.

He'd taken Alex's advice, going to the strip club she'd just begun working at that very Saturday night, the 23rd. Ashley's mouth fell open when she realized it was him by the stage, a fistful of singles in hand as she strutted out to perform on the pole. She panicked, causing herself to almost slip as she went to make an athletic move.

He paid for a lap dance, letting her get completely naked for him. As she went to grind her ass on his crotch, he shocked her by insisting instead that she suck his cock. He called her Kitten, but not as the stage name she was using. She knew from his voice and the look in his eyes that he was looking at her as his possession in that moment.

Her eyes flashed toward the ceiling camera, knowing she was being watched. It was protocol, there for her protection, what with it being a totally nude club. But it was also there to make certain she didn't take any forbidden liberties with a customer. The last thing the managers needed was an issue with Vice because of prostitution.

She panicked again, fearful of losing yet another job. It took her a moment to process her options, but she politely refused with some noticeable trepidation. She didn't think to use a safe word, mainly because it was her first interaction with Jack as her Dom. They hadn't established one yet. Or any other hard limits, for that matter.

Jack knew she would balk and decline. Alex had actually predicted her reacton and response perfectly. To that end, he continued to run the series of plays from the playbook his good friend had suggested using. He got up abruptly, pretending to be miffed. He told her he'd give her one more chance to prove she was serious about becoming his sub, telling her where and when to meet him the next morning. His only other instructions were on what to wear. Then he left.

He wasn't disappointed when he showed up at Huntington Beach on his motorcycle the next day, deliberately twenty minutes late just to make her sweat a little more. She was standing anxiously by the curb next to a bus stop, wearing the sheer blouse and ridiculously short skirt, just as he'd requested. He could see she'd gone braless, her firm, voluptuous breasts practically exposed. But he could also tell from the way she was standing that she wasn't wearing panties. That, or perhaps her nervousness was from the huge dildo she'd been texted to bring with her. She'd also been instructed in that text to leave her purse in her car; forcing her to hold it instead of hide it.

Spotting her on the side of the road, car keys in one hand, eight-inch dildo in the other, he pulled up quickly. He put her keys in his leather jacket, and handed her his spare helmet. She giggled excitedly as she put it on. That changed when she went to get on the bike.

He upped her angst, taking the dildo and making her seductively lick the suction cupped end, before sticking it to the seat behind him. She knew what was to come once he mounted it to the seat. She was going to mount it next. He made her make a production of it, first by sucking it slowly down her throat, lubing it up generously with her saliva. The watching her lift her leg over the big bisinknd over tge rubber k her glistening pussy dk

The Sunday ride down the Pacific Coast highway to San Diego was memorable, with Ashley forced to have the dildo stuffed into her tight pussy the entire trip. He lost track of how many times she came, each one without permission. It was a test they both knew she'd fail, but one she was looking forward to.

Once they arrived in San Diego, they checked in to a small seaside motel. It was in those four intense hours that they both confirmed that the dynamic between them was real. Jack took to his role as her Dom quickly. Ashley willingly acquiesced to his lead, finding trust and comfort in his abilities almost immediately. But she insisted on a new name and safe word, not wanting to tarnish what she'd had with Alex, even though they'd been together just a few days.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers