Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was conflicted. He wanted to scream out that he was only a stag. But her grip on his cock was drawing away his strength to fight. So was the brilliant smile in her emerald eyes. He became lost in them, like usual. More than once he'd sworn they were made of pure Kryptonite, the way they weakened his inner resolve being that powerful. His only hope was to not look in them and try to reverse their effect on him.

He grabbed his shaft near the base, gripping it tightly while running the head through her opening. She was fearful that he might revert to his usual patterns, somehow ignoring the words she'd just spoken. That fear proved unfounded. Alex slipped the index finger of his his right hand through the ring decorating her right nipple. Pulling on it at the same time he shifted his body, he forced her to roll over onto her stomach. She squealed in pain, but inside she was soaring. Slapping her ass, he barked at her to get it in the air. As soon as she did he was balls deep in her pussy and trying to go further.

He rammed her hard and fast, almost lifting her on each stroke. It was a glorious, powerful fuck. He was pounding her, and she was ramming back into him just as hard. He grabbed her hair, twisting it in his hand, yanking her head back and forcing her breasts to thrust out. That move set her off, and she quickly exploded.

"Oooohhh baaaaabbbyyyyyyyy!" she hissed as she came.

He growled and bucked into her, grabbing her ass with his meaty paw as he unleashed his flood inside her.

"Uuunnnngggggghhhhh!"

He collapsed onto her, the two of them falling to the mattress still coupled. His cock pulsed inside her walls, which were responding with small spasms and undulations, milking it. They lay together, their breathing becoming in sync. He'd moved to the side a bit, taking some of his weight off of her, but he held her close. And she felt safe in his embrace.

"God, that was awesome," she finally giggled.

"Yeah it was," he laughed back.

"Who would have thought we'd be where we are?"

"I did. We've had these plans for five months," he teased.

"You know what I meant. Fuck, Alex... we just had a threesome!"

"Seems tame compared to some of the other things we've both done the last two months."

"Sweetie, there is nothing tame about Sandra. If anything, she was holding back."

"She was. She would have loved what I just did to you."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because she knew you needed it more," he said, kissing her cheek. "Let's get a couple more hours of sleep, babe. We're spending the day together with the kids... it's our last day here."

"Mmm... okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Late Saturday afternoon, April 13th

Christina held the key card against the release receiver on the door of her bungalow. The clicking sound announced it had been unlatched, and she pushed down on the handle. Walking into the bedroom, she quickly went about packing up her things. It might have seemed silly, since they weren't leaving until the next morning, but she wanted to shift all her things to the other bungalow. The one Alex was staying in; the one connecting by a lockable double door to the one their kids were staying in.

In her mind, her adult timeout as Alex referred to it, was over. But just spending the night on the other side of the resort with her family wasn't enough. She wanted to belong, and not feel like just an overnight guest. He understood, going so far as to say he'd come help her. But she insisted on doing it herself, saying she was the one that got herself into the mess. She took the van, and began loading her bags into the back.

She was making one last sweep of the place, making sure she hadn't left anything behind, when she noticed a box on a table in the front room. She'd barely spent any time there, and was surprised to see it. Then she remembered Gerard had told her he was sending her a package. Excited, she raced to open it.

Once she got past the parcel packaging paper, she recognized the distinctive box underneath.

"Victoria's Secret!" she exclaimed as she lifted the lid. She found a handwritten note, telling her the pink toy that was curved in an oddly shaped U, was to be slipped into her pussy... at least the larger three inch portion. But her told her she wasn't to do that until just before they left Sunday morning. He said he would explain it's purpose later, but she was not to disappoint him, and that Alex was not to know about it. He also sent her ten pair of lacy boy short panties to hold it snugly in place, although that reasoning wasn't mentioned. She didn't care. She was thrilled that her bull had thought enough to buy her any kind of lingerie... let alone a weird sex toy.

She left the box in the room, as much as it pained her. The instructions were clear, and she didn't want to take an unnecessary risk that would alert her husband. She packed away her gifts into the one of the two suitcases she knew she'd bring into other room, and drove happily away.

"I'm going to beg my stag to fuck me senseless tonight... and then I'm going back into that nasty hotwife mode my cuckold has fantasies about!"