Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, he'd taken another shot, hoping against hope that she might see that he was actually serious. Resigned that his timing was still wrong in his attempts to sway her, he tried to play it off. "You'll see, because you're not currently owned by your bull. That and we have guests coming in at noon, which is over four hours from now."

"So it's your argument that because I'm not wearing anything from my bull... a collar, a chastity belt, or my new vibrator, that I'm free to be the kind of hotwife that would have a stag."

He gently rocked his hips back and forth, running his cock through her labia, spreading her open and coating the top of his shaft. "Mmm... that's what the evidence leads me to believe."

She felt his hand moving up her side, cupping her left breast, feeling it's weight. She moaned, "And because of that, and the fact that we have a couple coming over that we're hopefully going to have sex with, albeit separately... "

"Think of it as wife swapping," he teased. It was exciting that it was a lesbian couple that was due to arrive for lunch, and more, it lit a fire in both of them.

"They're engaged."

"Okay, female partner swapping."

Snickering at their playfulness, she continued, "Regardless, it's your impression that you're, by default, a stag right now."

"It's my impression that the relational circumstances for such a designation currently exist. However, I'm very aware that any such declaration of my being a stag would have to be made by my queen. And yes, I'm hopeful that my queen will make said declaration permanent."

"Fuck... you really are one smooth lawyer," she cooed. "I'll have to think about that last part."

It was the glimmer of hope he'd been looking for. And with their sexy guests due later that day, he intended to capitalize on the opportunity and make his desires happen. Kissing her deeply, the heat rose between them, to the point she came on his shaft from the way he was grinding it against her clit. It was but a tremor of an orgasm, but it foreshadowed the quake that was in her future... if she wanted it.

She actually struggled with the decision. Her intention was for him not to be able to cum again until he fucked Sandra later that afternoon. But that also meant she'd be putting off her own pleasure until Mandy showed up with her fiancee. Yet she'd never met Mandy. It was unlikely, but possible, that they might not hit it off. After all, Mandy was the true lesbian in the happy couple. Sandra was the bisexual. With Christina being a novice regarding her experience with women, she wondered if she was going to be in over her head. The sexual tension that Alex was building inside of her made focusing difficult. Her body was speaking to her. Her mind was quickly becoming a muddled mess.

Alex kept slowly humping against her, driving her passion higher. Her eyes were closed, and she was leaning against him, her willpower weakening by the second. But he wasn't going to go further. Not without her consent.

"Oh... sweetie," she mewled.

"Yes, my queen."

"Mmm... you really want my pussy, don't you."

"If you think I'm deserving. I only want to please you and make you happy."

She laughed. "You are such a fucker!"

"I can be, if that's what you need."

Those words hit her in the chest. Her tryst with Mandy was an unknown, but she expected it to be loving and passionate like what she'd had with Brandi the one time they actually made love instead of just eating one another to get them off. She needed to be fucked, and the only cock available to her was the one stoking the fire between her legs.

"Fuck me, you fucking stag! Fuck me now!" she barked.

He didn't hesitate. He pulled back, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her to bend over. Shutting the front door, he opened the back, yanking her into the SUV, making her squeal as he manipulated her in between the middle row captains chairs.

First he fucked her throat, holding her by her hair and her chin, his cock ramming away as he bucked into her. After a bit he pinched her nose closed, forcing his cock deep until she'd freak and he'd pull out. She would gasp for breath, her eyes watering from the rough treatment, but he didn't let up. He did that over and over, until she had a coughing fit, drool and spittle flowing from her mouth. She even started to cry from the stress of it.

It was at that point that he climbed over her, moving in behind. He ripped his thickness into her pussy, grabbing her hips, fingers digging into her skin. He grabbed her hair again, pulling her head back, the move disorienting her senses. She hadn't come close to recovering from what he'd just done to her mouth. Suddenly another hole was being attacked.

He reached underneath, slapping at her swaying breasts. The sting caught her off guard, and she let out a pained screech. He swatted her ass, still holding her tight by her beautiful mane, making a mess of it as he twisted it in his hand. He abused her in every way imaginable. And one that wasn't.

Truth be told, everything that Alex had done to her at that point she'd already experienced with Gerard. She'd even had her breasts smacked around before, but the shock of Alex doing it kept her off balance. Gerard had also cut off her air supply, although it normally happened by him putting his massive hand on her throat and squeezing it. He had pinched her nostrils shut once while she sucked his cock, but Alex took it to a much higher level, which brought about her brief moment of panic.

It was different coming at the hands of her husband, and that had her reeling. The intensity between them was higher than it had ever been in their marriage. And then Alex did something no one had done to her before. Not even her bull.

He pulled back on her hair, making her pull even more upright. Reaching with his left hand, he inserted three fingers into her mouth, pulling at her cheek. Moving quickly, he did the same with his right, pulling hard at both sides of her mouth, forcing it open, her teeth exposed as he pounded her harder.

She came violently as soon as he did it, the wickedness of how he was debasing her flashing through her entire body. Her legs quaked, her eyes rolling back in her head as the climaxes consumed her. They arrived rapid-fire, ripping through her one after another, after another.

Her brain was frozen, caught in a nasty loop of vulgar porn. She knew what he was doing. She'd watched it. Many times. She'd actually searched for it, knowing the name. He was fish-hooking her, and it was more than she dreamed it would be. She just never expected her husband to be the one that introduced her to it in real life.

Another climax rose within her, and she started to shudder. When it hit, she actually squirted around his cock, the heavy jets of cum exploding from her cunt threatening to expel him. He held firm, using her mouth for leverage and she growled.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGKKKKKK!" she garbled, the sound frightening to her own ears.

He resumed pumping into her, using her face to pull her back into him. She began to wail. It was low, coming from deep within her chest. She shuddered again, another ejaculation firing from her loin. She had no control of her body, the force she was cumming with making her inner thighs burn.

Alex lasted another few minutes before he felt his balls contract. Ripping into her one last time, he emptied a weeks worth of cum into her spastic hole.

"UUUNNNGGGGGHAAAAHHHH!" he growled, before letting go of her mouth.

She fell forward, landing on her chest. Her arms barely cushioned her fall as she collapsed in a heap. She was struggling to breathe, gulping in air, which had her coughing and sputtering once more.

He grabbed her legs by her ankles, violently twisting them, forcing her to roll onto her back. Scooting back, he dove between her thighs, eating out the huge load of fresh cum he'd just filled her with. Her eyes rolled back again, his talented mouth making her bubble over; two more climaxes ripped fron her loins.

In the end, he fed her a large mouthful of their juices, sharing a raunchy, erotic kiss. When he finally pulled away, she gave him a dreamy stare. Her eyes were half-closed and glassed over. She was there, but she wasn't. He kissed her forehead, and climbed out of the SUV, leaving her there.

When Alex came out of the shower Christina was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He dried off in front of her, his cock beginning to stir again. She glanced lazily in his direction, the corner of her mouth rising into a smirk. One that had her groaning from the way her cheeks had been stretched.

She spread her legs wide, offering a view of her swollen pussy. Pulling her feet back, she said, "I suppose my stag wants another go with his hotwife."

"I'm good, unless you need more."

She closed her legs, flopping over onto her side. "Thank God. I'm not sure I could take that again so soon," she admitted.

"Was your bull too hard on you yesterday?" he chuckled.

Her eyes softened, and she let out a loving sigh. "That was a lot more extreme than what I went through yesterday, Alex. If I had known you were capable of what you just did to me, I wouldn't have a bull. I'd only have you."

"I wasn't capable of that until you got one, Christina. It's literally a Catch 22."

"I know. I'm just saying that what you gave me today... it took my breath away. I squirted, sweetie. You fucked me so hard and so good you made me squirt. All over my new SUV, I might add."

"Seemed like a good idea to break it in. Don't you think?"

"I'm not complaining about any of it. Just making sure you know how you made me feel. I... I can't believe you did that to me."

"Did what?"

"Pulled my mouth like that."

"You mean fish-hooking you?" he winked.

"You know what it's called?"

"I didn't. Not until I checked the browser history on your laptop. You're getting into some kinky shit, babe. Lots of bondage themes."

"God, you know about that?"

"You throw my porn habits in my face all the time. I figured I'd check to see if you were still just looking at what I look at. Funny. Turns out you're branching out faster than I ever did."

"Fuck. I'm so embarrassed," she admitted.

"Really? I thought I did a pretty good job of giving you what you wanted."

"Oh, sweetie... you did. I'm just embarrassed that you caught me at my own game. And I don't know why getting abused like that appeals to me so much."

"I do. Your mother is an evil cunt."

"I'm not arguing, but what do you mean by that?"

"Chris, you were physically punished for years; whipped while being told that sex was bad. That it was forbidden until you were married. That it wasn't to be enjoyed after you got married. You were told it was a job. Since the only physical contact you were getting in your formative years was the sting of a switch on your ass, and the reason for it was because of sex, it's natural you subconsciously associate the two. You've said it a thousand times. She fucked with your head. Psychologically, the pain she inflicted meant sex. Now that you've let go, and you're searching to find your true sexual identity, those two are forever linked. I'm sure a shrink could have a field day with you, but long story short, you look at sex and pain as coexisting. And the more you experience them together, the more you're going to crave being pushed further down that rabbit hole. You're watching bondage porn. It's inevitable."

"Are you saying I'm crazy? Should I get help?"

"I don't know. Did you like what we did today or not?"

"I already told you, I loved it."

"Then you have your answer. I don't know why it turns me on thinking about you fucking other men. But it does, especially when I'm a stag. I don't question it anymore. I don't think you should start second guessing yourself either. You'll know when things go too far. That's why you have safe words."

"Learned that from the cunt, did you?" she teased.

"Pick at me about her all you want, but the reason you think that way about Ashley is because she has the same kinks that you do."

"What?"

"Your transferring your anger with me onto her."

"Again, what?"

"If I would have been more of a man; if I would have been more vocal about my own desires, maybe things would be different. But the fact is I learned how to do what I did to you today because of Ashley. Like it or not, her openness about what she needs sexually opened my eyes. She didn't shy away from being submissive... and she was perfectly comfortable sharing that with a complete stranger, in public."

"Yeah, because she saw a video of me sucking Gerard's cock first."

"Nevertheless, she didn't have to show me the one of her tied up and being spanked. That moment changed me. It changed us, just as much as you fucking your bull that first time. You can be angry at Ashley all you want, but it's really me you should be lashing out at."

"So, you're a junior psychologist now."

"No. But I'm not wrong."

"Fine. Maybe you are right. Maybe I'm upset you weren't a more dominant husband. That doesn't change where our marriage is now and where it's headed. I'm still going to lead it."

"I know. I'm not trying to change that, although I'm serious about being your stag. I love where we're going together."

"I'm glad. I feel the same way, although you keep bringing up stag like that's all you are. I know what's best for you, sweetie. Please don't fight me on that. You'll lose. And she's still a cunt. I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for her helping you to finally step up and fuck like a man. God knows I love what you just did to me... including eating your cum out of me."

"I couldn't have Mandy dealing with the mess I left."

"How domesticated of you. However, I was making a point about the cunt. She could have gotten you fired... you ended up getting her fired, and now you're dealing with the aftermath. Sabrina is involved. You're dealing with the lawsuit. And once that's done, you're thinking about hiring her. Forgive me if I hate the idea of her working for you."

"If she's hired, she'll be working for Jim Leonard. I won't have anything to do with with her. And I already gave her to Jack. You know that. Once the case is over she's going to be occupied personally and professionally by them."

"I don't care, Alex. I don't have to like it."

"No, you don't."

"Then it's agreed... she's a cunt."

"Ha! Okay, whatever. She's a cunt."

"Don't laugh. That's how I'm always going to refer to her."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday afternoon, April 20th

The doorbell rang, and Christina immediately got butterflies in her stomach. She was nervous about meeting Mandy, hoping they'd make a connection. In truth, she was planning on making it happen, if she had the courage to go through with it.

She walked into the foyer, her bare feet feeling cool against the marble floor. Untying the white see-through wrap she was wearing, she allowed the front to open. It flowed in the breeze she created as she floated toward the front door. She loved the idea that she had something on, but was showing everything, the illusion of being dressed making her feel sexier, if that were even possible.

Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself and opened the door briskly. The movement made the wrap fly back, offering her guests a full frontal view of her incredible body.

"Hi," she smiled brightly. "Welcome to our home."

"See... told you," Sandra giggled.

"Daaaaamn," Mandy moaned, actually licking her lips.

Looking at Sandra, Christina said, "I figured if you could greet me at the resort like this, I should do the same for you fiancee. Hi Mandy. I'm Christina."

She stepped out onto the front porch, into the sunlight, opening her arms. Mandy was quite a bit shorter, barely five foot tall, and the hug she received put her face into Christina's breasts. It was brief, but the spark was there. Christina hugged Sandra as well, lingering out in the open in front of her home.

Her guests were both clad in modest bikinis, sandals on their feet. They each had a large beach bag over their shoulder, ready for a fun day in the sun.

"I'm not sure if Alex was clear on the invite, but it's Saturday. Swimwear is optional. The kids know that rule, and they both know you, so don't be shy about taking advantage if you want. The back of the property is private. No one can see anything. I'll leave it up to you... no pressure, but Alex and I will be naked today."

"The kids really understand?" Sandra asked.

"Uh huh. We're actually moving toward making it okay every day. That's my goal. They're young. They're good, well-adjusted kids."

"No argument there," Mandy nodded. "I'm really impressed with both of them."

"Thanks. We're trying. I don't want them to have the hangups I had growing up about nudity... and eventually sex. This is healthy. There are nudist families all over the world. This country makes it seem taboo, when it should be natural. I'd love it if you felt comfortable enough to join us. It reinforces what we're trying to subtly teach them. But like I said, don't feel you have to. I want to enjoy our day. Make yourself at home however you want."

Christina took them on quick a tour of the downstairs of the house. Then she walked them out onto the huge patio to show them the back of the property... a place they were considering using for the reception on their wedding day. That depended on if they liked where Alex had in mind for them to get married on the beach.

"My God... it's huge," Sandra giggled.

"I really hope this is it, babe," Mandy replied. "I'm so tired of being disappointed."

"I'll take you down to see the spot he mentioned in a while. You're going to love it."

"MANDY! SANDRA!" Sarah yelled, noticing they'd shown up. She climbed out of the pool, racing over in her cute little bikini.

She hugged them both, excited to see them. Tommy climbed out of the water as well, but he walked over. He wasn't shy about giving them hugs as well, partly because he was wearing his swim trunks. It surprised them that the kids were in swimsuits, considering everything that Christina had told them, and how she greeted them at the door.

But Sarah explained. "Are you going to go skinny dipping with us?" she asked excitedly.

"Do you want us to?" Mandy asked in return.

"Yes!"

Christina cautioned her. "Sarah, you need to be polite. They're our guests. It's optional. We talked about that."

She nodded. "Mommy said we need to make sure you're okay with it. Tommy and I want to. We've already put the sunscreen on."

"Then why are you wearing suits?" Sandra laughed.

"She made us so you wouldn't feel bad if you don't want to," Tommy chimed in.

Eyeing the sexy beauty, she retorted, "But she's not wearing anything."

"Her and Dad almost never do anymore."

"How come?"

Alex walked out of the house with a tray of burgers and hot dogs to throw on the grill. He was wearing an apron, and nothing else, his bare ass flashing the women. Having heard the last of the exchange, he said, "Because it's the queen's castle, so I follow her rules. Hi... welcome."

"The queen?" Mandy laughed.

"That's what dad calls mom now," Tommy shrugged.

"When did that start?"

"I dunno. A few weeks ago? They're weird."

"I like her being the queen. That makes me a princess."

"That you are, munchkin," Alex grinned as he started up the grill. Throwing the meat on, he closed the lid and made his way over to the group. He kissed both Mandy and Sandra on the cheek, officially welcoming them to their home. Sandra smirked as she saw the apron tenting a bit at his crotch, but she didn't say anything.

Sarah did, asking again. "So... are you going to skinny dip?"

"Give them time," Christina reminded. "You and Tommy go swim. I'm going to take them to the pool house to put their things there, and then I'm going to take them to the beach to show them where they're having their wedding."