Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to rip me in half."

"I'm going to make you cum harder than you did with Mandy."

"She made me pass out."

"We're going to sleep when I'm done with you anyway," she winked. "Are you game?"

Christina sighed nervously. "I want to, but I'm scared."

"I'm not going to hurt you, Chris. I would never want that. You already know you can take most of it. If it's too much, I'll only go as far as you can handle. But I promise, if you're anything like me, you're going to beg me to give it all to you."

Nodding, Christina started to roll over onto her stomach, preparing to put her ass up. Sandra motioned for her to stop. "What?" she asked.

Stepping into the harness, she pulled it up her long, toned legs, putting it in place before quickly tightening the straps. She got it situated the way she wanted before crawling up on the mattress.

She held the monster cock in her hand, stroking it like a man would, her eyes narrowing. Christina shivered from the wicked glances shot in her direction.

"Delphyne told me you want to be bred," Sandra hissed.

"Oh... fuck," she shook, before nodding. But she was confused. "Don't you want me from behind?"

"One, I want to look you in those beautiful eyes while I fuck you. And two," she said, running her thumb over the extra appendage the jutted out from the base, "this won't have the effect it should unless it hits you where it counts.

Sandra took Christina by the ankles, opening her wide. Christina grabbed her calves to hold them steady, knowing her lover was going to need her help to start. Taking the shaft back in her hand, Sandra guided the big head into the wet cunt displayed before her. Squeezing the bulb on her hip a couple of times, the familiar gooey lube flowed from the tip.

"Pre-cum?" Christina smiled.

"Like I said, I want you to enjoy this."

Christina was quickly able to take the first half of the mammoth cock. It took a few minutes to work back up to the five inch girth she'd taken with Mandy. Sandra fucked her steadily at that depth for a bit, teasing her with that special part of the dildo that made it so different from other one, besides the size. The appendage would come tantalizingly close to brushing her clit, but would miss it every stroke.

Christina was presented with a sexual paradox. She desperately wanted to feel the protruding part hit her clit. But to do so would mean her cunt would be stretched even wider. She was already worried she'd never feel a real cock the same way again.

Sandra saw that concern in Christina's face, recognizing it. "Sweetie, pussies are designed to stretch. It's how we're made. If Mandy were here she'd give you the medical explanation, but the fact is your going to go back to normal tomorrow. You'll feel whatever you have shoved inside you... I promise."

"How did you know," she panted, thankful that Sandra had paused to ease her worries.

"I've been where you are. I've had to make that choice. How much can I handle? How much more pleasure will I feel? How much is too much?"

"And?"

"You know the answer in your heart. Stop letting your head get in the way."

"Fuck me... before I change my mind!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday morning, April 21st

The three women were treading water in the deep end of the heated pool. It was cool out, but it was going to be another brilliant Southern California morning. The heat of the day wouldn't arrive until the sun crested over the roof line, but it didn't matter to them.

Mandy was swimming next to Christina, and asked, "How did your night with Sybaris go?"

"She's a goddess. And... a very bad dragon," she snickered.

"Did you take all of her?"

"Ha! I think it's more accurate to say she took all of me."

Sandra's swam up behind, hugging her as she kicked to keep her head above water. "I'm proud of you, Chris. You really took to my kinks well."

"Your kinks?"

"I'm the one into fantasy sci-fi shit. Aliens. Monsters. Greek mythology. Mandy plays to my love of that kind of stuff... the fact that you loved it means the world to me. Maybe next time we can try one of the other Drakaina. Or... I can order a new one!"

Turning in her arms, Christina kissed her quickly. "We'll see. I'm just happy to hear you both want a 'next time'. You do too, right Mandy?"

She looked over at the house, Alex just walking outside after his secret mission upstairs. His huge cock and balls were gently swaying as he moved slowly down the steps from the patio to the landing surrounding the pool.

"Definitely," she hummed. "I'm not saying I'm changing. I am who I am. But there's something about that man that makes me purr."

"Me too," Christina said proudly. Alex climbed into the water, unaware that they'd been talking about him. She didn't let on, content to move on to how they planned to spend the rest of their day. "Did you do it?"

"Yes... they're open," he nodded.

"Did they hear you?"

"Nope. Still sound asleep."

"Okay... who's it?"

"I'll do it," Alex smiled.

"You just want to grope one of us before the kids wake up."

"Hoping to grope all three of you!" Closing his eyes, he began to count. The women dove underwater and popped up in different places in the huge pool. When he reached ten, he yelled "MARCO!"

"POLO!" they called out in unison.

They'd been playing for five minutes when Tommy sat up in his bed. He walked out of his room, not thinking as to why his door was open. Going across the hall into the spare bedroom, he looked out the open window. Racing out, he ran back across the hall into Sarah's room, her door opened as well.

"Sarah! Get up! They're still here!" he said excitedly as he shook her bed.

"W... what?"

"Wake up! They're still here!"

"Who?"

"Mandy and Sandra! They're in the pool with mom and dad! Listen!"

She sat up, turning her head.

"MARCO!"

"POLO!"

"They're playing! Quick, get your suit on!"

He took off for his room, coming back in thirty seconds with a swimsuit on. Sarah was in her bikini bottoms, and was putting on her top when he said, "Do it on the way! C'mon!"

By the time they got to the kitchen she had it on. They came flying out of the house, yelling for joy.

"MANDY! SANDRA!" Sarah screamed.

"YOU'RE STILL HERE!" Tommy laughed.

Mandy opened her arms, and Sarah jumped into them, giggling happily.

Tommy dove in and popped up in front of Sandra, hugging her. "I can't believe you're still here!"

"Your mom and dad didn't want us going home after we drank. They were worried about us driving that way, so they invited us to spend the night in the pool house."

"I'm glad. I'd hate it if you got into an accident."

"Me too, buddy."

Sarah hugged Mandy tightly, who couldn't hug her back because she needed her arms to help them stay above the water line. But she didn't mind.

"Are you going to stay all day?"

"We'll stay until this evening. We both have work tomorrow. But we wanted to have more fun with your family."

"I'm so happy!"

"Are you going to skinny dip with us?"

"No... I didn't want to wait to put on sunscreen. I'd rather just play. Tommy told me to hurry and put on my bikini because you were here."

"So he must feel the same way."

"I guess."

"Do you want Sandra and me to put ours on?"

"No... I want to play!"

Mandy smiled and let her go, and said, "Okay. I was it. Is everybody ready?" She didn't wait for an answer, closing her eyes and beginning to count.

"MARCO!"

"POLO!"