Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your positivity," Sandra grinned.

Alex made his way back to the grill. "The food should be ready by the time you get back. We can have lunch, and then we can all enjoy the pool."

Christina gave them a mini tour of the pool house, including the huge bed in the loft. She winked at Mandy and said, "No pressure... but that's our playground for later if you're up for it."

"And me?" Sandra wondered.

"I'm not privy, but Alex has plans for you in the main house... if you're interested. Again, no pressure. The only thing we want is to show you the property, have a nice lunch, and offer some fun in the pool. Anything else is a bonus. We just can't neglect the kids. They've been looking forward to you coming the entire week."

"Mmm... as have I," Mandy hissed, her words dripping with innuendo.

Christina instantly got wet from the desire Mandy flashed in her eyes. "This is going to be a fun day. Come on. Let me show you the beach."

"Dressed like that?"

"Huh... you're right," she said, shedding the wrap and leaving it on a chair. "That's better. Let's go."

"That's it," Sandra giggled, scrambling to get out of her bikini.

Mandy arched her eyebrows. "Are you serious, babe?"

"This is what we've talked about. Live a little, will ya?"

"God, I can't believe I'm going to do this," she said as she took off her sandals and removed her bikini.

Christina eyed her, the naughty smile making Mandy blush even with her beautiful, exotic skin tone, the result of her Puerto Rican heritage. The three of them made their way out the side door of the pool house, away from the main residence. Christina led them past the heavy vegetation along the treeline that provided a natural barrier between their property and the beach. There was a tall privacy fence within it, barbed wire at the top for security purposes.

She took them down the narrow path toward the gate, opening it with the keypad. Once on the other side, they traversed the hidden sandy trail through the grassy dunes, the sound of the ocean becoming louder with each step.

They moved around a dunes, coming to a natural clearing that was surrounded by other grassy ones.

"This is the spot Alex was talking about. I know you can't actually see the ocean from here, but it does have it's advantages. The first is just that... you're hidden, so you won't have the ceremony interrupted by someone being a jackass on the beach. Two, you can hear me. You'll be amazed at how much louder it is on the other side of these dunes. Third, it's not as windy. It's kind of naturally protected. Someday I'm going to get gangbanged here. It's one of my favorite fantasies."

"You're kidding," Mandy laughed.

"No. I'm dead serious. There's this video on Pornhub that drives me wild. Five Jamaican men fucking a hotwife on a beach. I know I obviously can't worry about where they're from, but I want five black guys with huge cocks to do me right here. I'm going to recruit Billy to set it up."

"Billy?"

"The hunk you met at the guard shack on the way in."

"Uh... that was a woman."

"Oh... fuck. I forgot it's Saturday. He doesn't work weekends. He's gorgeous, and he's got the longest cock I've ever fucked. Swear to God it's over twelve inches. It's not thick, but it goes deep, and he hits my clit perfectly. Anyway, I'm not sure when, but I'm going to make it happen.

"I believe you," Sandra grinned.

"It's beautiful here," Mandy sighed.

"Well before you decide, let me show you the other option."

She took them back around the last dunes they passed, going a bit further down the trail. Passing through some thick vegetation, they stepped out onto the beach. There were people scattered about, but not really near them. The public beach was to the north, so these were more locals on the stretch they were standing on the edge of. Naked.

"It's beautiful," Sandra sighed.

"It's loud. And windy... and we're being stared at," Mandy said nervously.

"It would be the same if you got married out here," Christina added.

"We're not getting married naked."

"Maybe not. But you could back there, if you wanted. I'm not suggesting it. I'm just pointing out the differences. The two spots are only a hundred feet away, but they're worlds apart as far as the atmosphere."

"She's right, babe," Mandy said, looking lovingly at Sandra. "Do we have to see the water to have a beach wedding. I'm going to be looking into those beautiful brown eyes of yours anyway."

"I'm going to be looking at your tits," Sandra teased. "I'm actually loving the idea of a naked wedding."

"You cannot be serious!"

"We'll talk about it," she said as she stepped to Mandy, kissing her passionately.

"Mmm... now you're really being stared at," Christina commented.

"Let 'em look."

"I am. I'm the one staring."

They made their way back to the gate, Christina locking it once they were through. Mandy saw the huge area behind the house, stopping in her tracks, which made the other two pause.

"Are you sure about this, Christina?"

"Sure about what?"

"Us having the wedding here. And the reception. It seems like an awful inconvenience."

"No. Not at all. Besides, what's the point of living in a place like this if we can't share with others we care about."

"Care about? You barely know me."

"I'm hoping we're going to rectify that later this afternoon, love," she winked.

"You know what I mean. We're only here because you hooked up with Sandra."

"Sandra hooked up with Alex. And he was with each of you. My involvement was kind of a desperate afterthought. Thankfully Sandra understood why I showed up at the bungalow. But I don't understand the point you're trying to make."

"My point is you only know us because of that week. It just seems like a lot to deal with for two people you basically know because we had sex."

"Okay, first, you and I haven't had sex yet. I'm hopeful, but I'm not going to beg. Secondly, everything we need to know about what kind of people you are we got from Tommy and Sarah. The golf. The swimming. The games you played with them. They are so excited you're here. Kids have an innate ability to see people for who they really are. They'd be thrilled if you got married here. Plus, you're a nurse. That alone is reason to love you. And Sandra's in one of the most outgoing, personable professions there is."

"I'm just a barista," she scoffed.

"Oh no you're not. You're so much more than that. Don't ever shortchange the power that comes from lifting people up who might be having a horrible day, Sandra. You are a light that brightens the world."

"Oh my God. That's one of the sweetest things anyone's ever said to me."

"And every word is true, about both of you. Alex and I would be honored to host your wedding day."

Alex looked down from the patio, seeing the three of them talking. "FOODS' READY!"

As they got closer, Sarah saw that they were all naked. "Tommy! They're going to do it! They're going to skinny dip!"

She started to take her top off, but Alex stopped her. "Let's eat first. Then you can worry about swimming."

"Okay, Daddy," she said excitedly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday afternoon, April 20th

Mandy and Christina were hanging out together in the shallow end, sitting next to each other on the bottom of the four steps that led into it. Christina's breasts were floating on the water. With Mandy being shorter, the waterline came to just below her neck.

The kids were flying around back and forth playing a diving game in the deep end. Tommy threw a weighted rubber toy that looked like a colorful torpedo into the water, and then he and Sarah dove in from each side, trying to get it first. They'd been playing the game for a half-hour, the two of them never seeming to tire.

Mandy played with the two of them for an hour before that. Actually, so did Christina; the four participating in a hilarious game of Marco Polo. The kids were such strong swimmers, what with having daily access to a huge pool, it made the game exciting, as it was done entirely in the deep end. The women had to finally beg off from swimming and treading water for so long.

It had worked out perfectly though. The kids were having so much fun they hadn't noticed that Sandra and Alex had been gone for going on two hours.

Christina was leaning back, enjoying the sensation of Mandy gently toying with her pussy. It wasn't overtly sexual, but it was making her drip. At the same time, they were sharing an incredible conversation.

"How long has it been?" Christina finally asked.

"Doesn't matter. We'll have our time soon. Sandra and I are in no hurry to go home tonight."

"Good. I was beginning to regret letting them go first. They've already been together three times before today."

"I know. But like I said, I think it was important for you and I to get to know each other better first."

"You didn't know Alex that well the night you fucked him."

"Uh, he fucked me, sweetie. And trust me, that was a first."

"Oh, I know. He told me he was your first real cock."

"That's not what I meant. Yes, he's the only man I've slept with, if you want to call that sleeping. But I'm usually the one that's... well, I'm not one to let others take control in bed. Alex was the exception."

"And how was it?"

She smiled wistfully. "You know, it's hard for me to describe what it was like for me. I've never been into guys, Christina. I've known I was gay since I was in middle school. It helped that my family moved to California when I was eight. It would have been impossible for me to handle my life in Puerto Rico."

"Really?"

"They're not as accepting. At least that's what my mother's told me."

"When did you come out?"

"I was never really in. I didn't broadcast it, but all my close friends knew. My family knew. I've actually always been loved and supported. I'm lucky. I don't ever remember feeling ashamed of who I am. I wasn't a tomboy, but I've always excelled athletically, and when you get to middle school and you're in locker rooms, you kind of know you're different. I never hid that I was attracted to girls, but I never acted on it until I went to college. Like a lot of people, that's when I blossomed sexually."

"Yeah... that didn't happen for me until a few months ago," she laughed.

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious, Mandy."

Christina gave Mandy the condensed version of her upbringing, her courtship with Alex, their marriage, and how it had drastically changed recently because of her husband's porn habits. It was frank, and honest, and she answered all of Mandy's questions. It was eye opening how much Christina was able to explain in such a short time.

Mandy shook her head. "This is all so fascinating."

"I suppose. I'm still learning to navigate my way through a lot of things," she confessed.

"Okay, but you're doing great. My God, you're doing all of this, and yet look at how happy and well adjusted your kids are. Honestly, Chris, that's the biggest reason I had sex with Alex. As crazy as it sounds, it was all because of golfing with Tommy... and then spending an afternoon at the pool with Sarah."

"You're going to have to explain that."

"Sandra has been after me to have sex with a man for a couple of years. She said she wanted to have a threesome, which is true, but she really just wanted me to experience what it's like to fuck a real cock. It's not like she was trying to change me or anything. I'm not at all threatened by the fact that she's bisexual. I know she loves me. It had more to do with what I just said a little bit ago. I've always been the aggressor when it comes to sex. She likes it that way. But, she wanted me to experience what it's like to be on the other side of the equation. She wanted me to better understand why it's so important that I let her do what she's doing right now a few times a year."

"Fuck a man?"

"Fuck a man that's strong and confident. It's hard for me to believe Alex hasn't always been that way in bed... but, I believe what you've told me. Anyway, Sandra was worried that I might not let her keep doing it after we're married. I think she felt I'd want us to be committed to just each other, which is silly because we already are. Like I said, I'm not threatened that she loves cock... because I know she loves me more. But, she made a compelling argument. She kept saying that if I truly want to connect with her as her spouse, then I needed to fully understand her sexuality. She felt it was the only way our marriage would last."

"Really? That doesn't make sense to me?

"Sure it does. You and Alex are the same way. It's why your marriage was in trouble."

"What?"

"Think about what you told me. He's watching hotwife porn, but he's too embarrassed, or more likely just too afraid to ask that of you. Somehow you discovered it, and you realize that the same thing calls to you, but for different reasons. Honestly, the best thing you did was make sure he was in the room that first time you fucked your bull. You got to live out that new fantasy. He got to live out one he's probably carried around for years."

"I know that. I was there," she giggled.

"I don't think you're following me. The important part of that moment was that you got to see firsthand how it effects him sexually. How it turned him on to see you be like that with another man. One that's apparently superior to him sexually because of his experience and the size of his cock. All of that plays into Alex's fantasy. But... he also got to see you literally start to become the hotwife you're evolving into. He got to witness you have sex in a way he'd never provided you. That moment cemented your relationship, Chris. It's the foundation you're building everything on."

"Wow... I guess I've not looked at it like that before."

"Okay, so there's me. I'm a lesbian. All I've ever experienced sexually has been with women. But Sandra has always played both sides. She's had as many men as she's had women. She loves sex. Who doesn't? But she needed me to get why I'd never be able to fully satisfy her cravings. She needed me to accept that I can't give her that one thing she can only get from a man. Her final appeal was something like, 'you'll never know why it's so important to me until you feel the real cock of a real man, pulsing inside your pussy as it cums inside you.' Until she said that, I don't think I fully grasped the significance of her worry."

"Did she really think your relationship would fail?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I wasn't going to chance it. She's done so many things for me sexually... I felt I owed it to her to do it at least once. The problem was finding the right man. And we found him because of what a great father he is. Granted, we thought you were out of the picture. It's kind if funny how both Sandra and I totally misunderstood what Tommy meant when he said he was on vacation without his mom for the first time. And Sandra saw Alex wasn't wearing a ring on the course, so we kind of ran with that. But the more I was around the kids, and Alex, and after Sandra fucked him those first two nights... yeah, he was definitely the perfect choice."

"So again, how was it?"

"Life changing," she admitted. "I'm not going to say I'm hooked, but I can see the appeal. And apparently Alex is gifted."

"Yes. He's definitely much bigger than average," Christina said proudly.

"Oh, he's got a great cock. I was referring to his balls. The man cums a lot. Sandra said it's the most she's ever experienced, and he shoots that much every time. She said that's unheard of."

"True on both accounts," she beamed.

"Gifted," Mandy nodded. "As a man. I'm so glad he was the one that shared his gifts with me."

"Are you going to do it again?"

"That depends. Are you willing to share him with more than just Sandra?"

"Ha! I meant with other men."

"No. I'm not Sandra. She loves the variety. I let her have it. If I were ever have the urge to do it again..."

"I'm sure Alex would love to," she winked.

"Would you let me?"

She smiled sweetly and said, "Absolutely, love. Anytime. I don't think today is the last time he's going to fuck Sandra. Do you?"

Just then Sandra and Alex emerged from the house, holding hands. The glassy look in the ebony beauty's eyes spoke the answer. She was barely able to walk straight. Alex's half-hard cock glistened in the sunlight, their combined juices providing evidence that they'd literally just finished fucking.

"Ha! No. She's definitely going to want to come back for more of that."

"Good. It's an open invitation then. Whenever she wants to get laid by a real cock, give us a call. We'd love to have you over. And if you want to try it again, have at it."

"Are you going to ask Alex first?"

"His cock belongs to me. I can loan it out to whoever I want. My only stipulation is that I don't get left out of the party. If he's fucking one of you, I've got dibs on the other," she winked.

"Tell me you still feel that way after we're done tonight," she giggled.

Sandra walked to the edge of the pool near the two women and sat down, letting her legs dangle in the water. Alex surprised the kids by diving into the pool, beating them to the toy they were playing with. They were thrilled he was joining their game.

Mandy looked at her fiancee, her eyes half-closed and glossed over. She was in a dream state.

"You certainly look well used, baby," she teased.

She opened her thighs, showing off her pussy. It was a mess, her labia covered with a white, frothy film that was striking against her carmel-colored skin. A huge glob of cum was seeping slowly from her splayed lips, trailing down toward her asshole.

"He came in me twice, but it feels like four times," she said softly.

"Did he fuck your ass, baby?"

"Yeah... first. I swallowed that load and got him hard again. Guys love it when you take them into your mouth after they've been in your ass."

"Good to know," she smiled.

"Yeah... like you'll be needing that info," she scoffed sarcastically.

"I might. Christina's offered us an open invitation. We're on their sexual guest list."

Christina lit up. "Ooo, I like you calling it that!

"Are you being serious right now?" Sandra asked.

Christina nodded and said, "As long as you're willing to be with me if Mandy decides she wants to fuck Alex again... yeah. And you're welcome to fuck Alex anytime, as long as Mandy doesn't get bored with me."

"How could I ever get bored with you?" she smiled, wrinkling her nose.

"I'm new to this. You never know."

Sandra was stuck on the bombshell that Mandy might want to fuck Alex again. "Sweetie, were you serious about being a man again."

"Not a man. That man," she confirmed, pointing at him getting out of the water.

"Then you need to learn. Get over here and clean me up!"

Mandy stood and waded over, moving between Sandra's legs. Christina went with her, standing next to Mandy, her back against the wall of the pool. She used her body as a shield, blocking the view of what was going on from the kids, taking on the role of lookout.

Mandy tasted cum for the first time. She'd shied away from it the night she and Alex spent together. He didn't press, because he had an inkling that it was her first time. Knowing there might be a second, Sandra wasn't going to let her fiancee off the hook. She wasn't looking to get off. She was hoping to broaden Mandy's sexual repertoire.

When she finished, Mandy pulled back, her face a wet, sticky mess. "That's actually not that bad," she confessed.

"If you're serious about being with him again, I'm going to teach you to suck cock."

"Really? How?" Christina wondered aloud.

"We have tons of lifelike dildos and strap-ons at home. She's just never had a reason to put one in her mouth."