Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Your ass paid for that sin last night, babygirl. And I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself here in a minute. That's how you say you're sorry. Words don't work. You should know that by now too."

The thrill that ran through her from being called babygirl made up for any pain she'd endured during her punishment.

"You're right. It won't happen again."

"Yes, it will," he chuckled. "That's life. We fuck up, we own it, and we move on to the next thing. Don't dwell on trying not make a mistake with me. I'm smarter than you, I know you far better than you know yourself when it comes to what you want out of your sex life, and I'm going to be three steps ahead of you all the time. Trying to be perfect for me would be the biggest mistake you can make. Accepting you're going to fuck up and you'll have to pay for it will end up bringing you closer to the desires you have a lot faster than fighting it. Do you understand that?"

She been untied and he'd taken off her blindfold when he finished his assurance. "Yes. I do."

Helping her raise up, she felt something slide off her back, a strange sound accompanying it as it landed on the concrete.

"What was that?" she asked as he swallowed her in his huge arms, holding her naked body to his.

"You'll figure it out in a minute, babygirl," he whispered as he held her tight, his massive erection pressing into her stomach. She nearly began tearing up when he kissed the top of her head, a strong hand tenderly stroking her hair, the other strumming the skin of her lower back.

Instead she closed her eyes, breathing deeper, taking in his manly scent. Her nostrils pulsed. It was an aphrodisiac to her, and she felt the wetness in her pussy. It was raw, and sore... she'd been fucked so many times she was surprised she could stand. Then again, he was her strength at the moment.

Kissing his chest, she moaned when she felt his cock pulse. "Are you sure I can't make you cum, lover?" she asked, taking a chance that she could call him that again because of the tenderness they were sharing.

"No. I'm good. That girl can flat out fuck. She was still going strong this morning. I don't think she got any sleep. Seemed like someone was busy in bed with her all night. I had Anthony drive her home because I was worried she might fall asleep at the wheel."

"So, she was with just one at a time?"

"I had to improvise once you challenged me. I'm sure you never thought of it, but for a gangbang to be good for everyone, there's a ratio involved. Too many women and they end up not living the real experience. Too few, and the guys get bored. It depends on the circumstances, but you need a four or five to one mix. Ten guys and one girl doesn't cut it."

"You're right. I never would have thought of that. At all."

"Well because I didn't want to force the guys to spend all night in the garage, I limited you to one guy at a time, too. Then I felt compelled to leave it up to her how she wanted her night to go. If one guy was with you, I couldn't expect her to satisfy ten others at the same time. She's been gangbanged before, so she decided to try something totally different. She wanted the opposite, actually. So she went upstairs, and got comfortable in a bed. She ended up pulling a train all night, but she didn't fuck. She wanted everyone to make love to her. She got the tenderness...."

"...and I got jackhammered," she chuckled softly.

"In a manner of speaking. Anyway, she begged me to be the last one. But she wanted me to fuck her hard and rough. That was fine by me. I would have made love to her, but it's really not my thing. And she'd had enough of that gentle shit. Going slow and easy allowed her to conserve her energy, so she was able to literally go all night long, but that wasn't what she signed up for. She said weeks ago that she wanted to do a gangbang with you... remember? She thought it would be fun. I guess it wasn't to be."

"Some other time, perhaps?" she asked bashfully.

"You act like I throw those kinds of parties all the time."

"Don't you?"

"Well, yeah," he winked. "Once a month... six weeks tops. This was the first time we spent more time playing poker than fucking though."

"I feel like I should say I'm sorry again, but I'm not going to. I'm pretty sure I fucked most of them more than once."

"Close to all of them. They'd make love to B and then when she came, they'd let someone take their place with her and they'd come down here and fuck the shit out of one or two of your holes."

Shrugging, she waxed philosophically. "I'd thank her, but she got all the orgasms so I'm guessing we're even."

"I'm surprised you didn't taste her on my cock a little bit ago. I really had her creaming."

"I'm not sure I would have noticed. I've had a lot of different tastes in my mouth so far this weekend... almost none of it was food," she laughed.

"Oh my God... I'm sorry Chrissy. I totally forgot you didn't get to eat last night."

She was right. He'd started spanking her right there in the foyer when she waffled over being told to suck a cock in the open doorway. He pulled her into the living room to finish, and then she'd been led from there to the hot garage. She'd been left there, fucked countless times in the sweltering heat. He'd made sure she drank to replenish any fluids she'd lost from sweating, but she never got to eat any of the pizza she'd provided with her credit card.

She focused on a different nutritional supplement, however. "If you're saying I didn't get to swallow any cum, you'd be correct. But I did that to myself by not doing what I was told."

"If it's any consolation, she didn't get to taste any last night either. Although I did feed her a pretty big nut a little while ago."

"Yeah, that doesn't help me much. That's why I'd love it if you'd let me swallow a load right now. I can feel how hard you are baby. Let me fuck you with my face again."

"You can feel how hard I am, but you can't feel how empty the boys are. Gonna be a while before I can give you what you want. As talented as that pretty mouth is getting, I think we'd be better served feeding you something else."

"Okay. But I had my heart set on cum for breakfast."

Breaking off their embrace, he shot her a wicked grin. "I told you, Christina, I'm always three steps ahead of you," he said as he motioned toward the floor.

"What?" she asked, looking where he was pointing. There, on the floor, were well over a dozen used condoms. "Is... is that what was on my back?"

Picking up her phone off the table, he showed her the photo he'd taken before he'd let Comet into the garage to wake her up. It was from behind, showing her reddened, puffy pussy and her slightly gaping ass. Resting on her glistening back were the spent latex sheaths, all with big loads of cum inside them. She didn't recall them being discarded onto her like she was some trash bin, but that image came to mind. She recalled one or two hotwife videos that had a description of cum dumpster in the title. Now she knew firsthand one of the meanings of that phrase.

She started to move toward them, but he grabbed her roughly by the arm. Her heart fluttered, thinking it was the beginning of the hard, rough fuck that was suddenly consuming her brain. If what he'd said was true and his balls were nearly empty, his hard cock would be pounding her swollen pussy for quite some time.

Instead he grabbed her by her pussy, fondling it. "Can you feel that?"

"Unnn... yes," she hummed.

"Good. I wanted to make sure the lidocaine wore off. I trust Brandi, but I always worry when she does stuff like that."

"What do you mean? Wasn't that your idea?"

"Yes," he lied, not wanting her to know Brandi was really the one in control of her fate. "But it's a medical procedure. It might be safe, but things happen."

"God... that's... "

"Over. Time to redeem yourself," he said as he threw her onto an old mattress he'd placed on the garage floor near them. "Put that ass up, bitch," he growled. She did, excitedly twerking as a way to entice him. He had other ideas entirely. Walking to the door, he opened it. Out stepped the pizza delivery driver from the night before. He was completely naked, and his cock was purple and angry, already dripping pre-cum.

Christina's eyes widened, but she remained frozen in place, daring not to move.

"This is Oscar. He's a member of my gyms. He just recently started, and I'm working with him on rebuilding his life. You see, he's a recent widower. Lost his wife of eighteen years in a car accident twenty months ago. Drunk driver. Now he's raising three kids on his own. He's working two jobs to make ends meet. I tried to lift him up last night, making sure he was the one that delivered the pizzas so that I could have you give him a nice blowjob and let him know he's going to be okay. You fucked that up. Thankfully, B bailed you out. You judged him, without knowing the man inside, and what he's been through. I know what he can be. He just needs some self-confidence, which is part of the program I'm working on with him. You could have shaken that, but B rescued the moment. Last night, however, I realized that wasn't going to be good enough. That's why he's here. He needs to feel like a man again, and what better way than to fuck the stuck-up rich white bitch that thought he wasn't worthy of her pretty mouth last night. Don't you think, cunt?"

Every part of Oscar's story sad story was unfortunately true. What Gerard left out was that it was Brandi that had reached out to him, and she was the one that actually helped convince Gerard to work to rebuild his life. For all of her odd sexual quirks, Brandi had a heart of gold. She also had used herself as motivation. She'd been honest with him in her initial assessment when they sat down to design a total program for him, stating he was working himself into his own grave by poor nutrition and zero exercise. Her blunt words; that he wouldn't be there for his kids in a year if he didn't heed her advice, unnerved him. But it was reality check he needed.

So she promised him that if he stuck to the program and worked hard to get himself into the shape she knew he could attain, she'd fuck him. Not just once, but once a month at his regular assessment, provided he kept the weight off and continued to work the program. She also promised to reward him with sexual prizes when he'd reach benchmarks along the way.

That's what Christina was supposed to be, greeting him at the door naked and dropping to her knees. Oscar had made serious progress, and that was to be his first reward. Brandi knew she'd balk. It was part of her plan all along. If she would have sucked him, the result still would have been perfect. He'd have gotten his nuts drained by a stunning woman, and she would have stepped naked out of the shadows, winked at him, and let him know she was serious about what she'd promised.

As it was, she got to suck him herself, offering up the same eye candy and letting him know he would be fucking a sexual goddess if he continued to improve his physique. It was like an X-rated episode of The Biggest Loser. When she swallowed his load, she kissed him on the cheek and whispered that he was going to get more than a blowjob from the buxom brunette if he returned the next morning. "Just like I'm working with you to be all the man I know you can be, she's my protege. I'm training her to be the slut I know she can be. You're both a work in progress, but I have faith in each of you."

Those words were searing in his brain as he looked at Christina in position on the floor, her ass and pussy exposed to him. He let out a low, animalistic growl.

Gerard's words were rattling around in Christina's brain, knowing what she was going to be doing.

"Yes, sir," she shivered, realizing it was yet another test. One she dare not fail.

Oscar looked at the large pile of used Magnums, wondered where the box was. "I don't see any for me to use," he stated.

"That's because you're my guest, and that cunt is mine to do what I want with. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir," she said again, actually finding herself getting wet at the prospect of what lie ahead for her.

"So I don't have to use a condom?"

Gerard patted him on the back. "No Oscar. I made sure all the cocks that nutted in her last night did. You're the only one worthy of filling that cunt with cum today. Her ass and mouth are untainted too. Feel free use her however you want. Let me know if she refuses you again. She's your bitch for the next two hours buddy. Enjoy it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Christina lay on the dirty, dingy mattress, her chest heaving as she tried desperately to catch her breath. She stared at the ceiling of the garage, unblinking as she focused on the main unit of one of the door openers hanging directly overhead. She heard a car just outside. Or perhaps it was a truck. She really didn't know, or care. What mattered was what had just happened to her.

Gerard walked in five minutes later, Comet faithfully at his side. "Crate," he commanded.

"Me or the dog," she asked breathlessly, even though the canine made his way to big cage in the corner.

"The dog," he laughed.

"Didn't want to assume."

"You're learning, babygirl."

"I've got a loooong way to go," she admitted.

"No argument there. How was he?"

"Inspired. You were right. He hasn't had pussy in a while. And he's never had ass, 'til now."

"How do you feel?"

"Ashamed."

"Ashamed?"

"Yes. I judged him, just like you said. He's a gifted lover, and fucks like an animal when you get him worked up. His wife was a very lucky woman. I feel bad for him."

"You just helped him to begin healing babygirl."

"I should have sucked his cock last night."

"Yes. You should have. But I knew you wouldn't. Especially when I told him not to shower for a couple of days. He asked why, and I told him I'd make sure he got laid by a California beach bitch if he listened."

"So you played me," she snickered.

"I'm training you. You could have had the gangbang by sucking his cock."

She made a deep, reflective sigh, still staring at the ceiling. "This was better."

"How do you know? You've never been in a gangbang before."

"Because this is what you wanted for me. And for him. Hard to think this wasn't the better choice in the end."

"I'm proud of you Chrissy."

"Somehow I don't think you're done training me."

"Not by a long shot." Handing her the phone, he scooped her off her feet, making her squeal as he cradled her. Squatting down, he held her steady. "Grab your prizes babygirl," he nodded.

She gleefully reached out and snatched up the condoms, placing them on her stomach. Seconds later she was being carried through the house, the two of them making a quick stop in the kitchen before he took her into the foyer.

Placing her in the very spot where she'd changed the course of her evening the night before, she couldn't help but grin. "Returning me to the scene of the crime, are you?"

His deep voice chuckled, echoing louder in the sparse space. "You might say that. I'm going to give you another chance to redeem yourself."

She was clutching the condoms in one hand and her phone in the other. Staring at his rock-hard cock, she stated frankly, "I don't suppose it involves sucking that, does it."

"You're learning. Send the pic of the condoms on your back to Meat. We need to keep him on the hook, and you haven't sent him anything since I fucked you in the pool yesterday morning."

"First off, you didn't fuck me in the pool. We were on the diving board, and I'm pretty sure I was riding you!"

"You had help."

"You got that right. I never would have thought the spring in the board would make it so incredible. That was a rush, to be honest. And just so you know, I sent Alex a text last night before the guys arrived telling him I was helping you host a party and I'd be busy entertaining. He knows how I am at parties."

"I'm sure they were never like that one."

"No. But he knows I'm a hotwife now. If he can't read between the lines it's not my fault."

"I disagree. You aren't a hotwife if you don't include him. Otherwise you're just a slut housewife doing shit behind his back. Don't lose focus just because you're having your fun."

She typed in a text, and then attached the photo. Pressing the send button before she could think of the ramifications, she shuddered with excitement.

7:35 AM

Your hotwife was a very busy girl last night!

"There. I sent it. What do you want me to do now lover?"

"Time to prove those aren't just props. I'll give you your choice. You can empty those in this tumbler and drink a cum cocktail, or, you can do them one by one directly into your mouth. But you're going to do it right there, with the front door open."

"Uh, which one do you think will take longer?"

"Ha! Worried about being caught acting like a slut."

"Hoping for it. I don't live here. You do. And based on what you've had me do so far, I guessing none of your neighbors will be shocked."

"Most of my neighbors have been here," he confessed. "They may not have been invited to a party like that, but the pool is known to be clothing optional, and quite a few take advantage of it. In return, I've taken advantage of several of them."

"Okay... good to know. We're just starting to do that at our house, but with the kids..."

"Kids only think nudity is bad if you teach them it's bad."

"What?"

"I'm saying kids aren't born modest. That's learned behavior. Same thing as being racist. There's no racist gene. They're taught it, ninety-nine percent of the time by their parents. It's your house, and you're going to make the rules there. If you want it to be clothing optional, then just do it. You're in charge now," he shrugged.

"My son just turned ten, Gerard. It's a little hard to just go fully nude all the time."

"Bullshit. Kids adapt."

"And my daughter... she's only eight. I'm just being protective."

"More like overbearing. Has she ever seen you naked?"

"Of course. Lots of times."

"Your son?"

"Well not as much as he's gotten older, but yes... he's seen me quite a few times over the years... in natural situations. And like I said, we've been working it in slowly."

"What about Meat? Have they seen him?"

"Yeah. Obviously Tommy more than Sarah for the same reason. Locker rooms and that kind of thing. Look, we've dabbled in it. The occasional skinny dipping Saturday. The kids have loved it. I just don't want to rush into it."

"Far be it for me to tell you how to parent. My job in this dynamic is to fuck you and push you sexually. I'm just saying, the more natural you make it, the easier it will be for your daughter to have a healthy sex life when she gets old enough to want one. And truthfully, the sooner you expose her to that kind of thing the less likely she'll turn out like you did."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You're kneeling on my marble floor like you are because of how you were raised. Not to mention whatever happened in Meat's upbringing that made him decide it was better to watch hotwives fuck and jack off to it rather than fuck the hotwife he's married to properly. Not that I'm complaining. Most of the pussy I get is because of parenting mistakes the previous generation made."

"Okay, I'll admit I'm here because of my mother, and her fucked up views on religion. And I don't know what happened to Alex... but you're right, there's probably a reason. Still, I need to keep this lifestyle away from the kids."

"I'm not saying to start fucking in front of them, Christina. I'm not into that scene at all. That's fucked up."

"I know you weren't suggesting that. I'm just saying we've been in that house for years. I'm still working out how to transition now without it seeming unnatural."