Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can think of two ways, if you really want to. And I suggest you at least consider it, because after this weekend things are going to be a lot different for you."

"They already are, lover. Did... did I really fuck all of them last night?" He nodded. "More than once? That really happened?" He nodded again and she shivered. "My God, I am such a slut," she said beneath her breath.

In the serenity the foyer provided, he could hear her proclamation. "And a beautiful one at that."

"Awww... thanks. Which means I'm already different, so I understand your point. What are the two ways?"

"One, I would start by introducing just being topless around the pool, and then kind of take it into the house little by little. Don't put a top on when you go inside every time. Make it natural to go in and out that way. After a while, you could decide to go skimpier with your bottom. Bikini, to thong, to G-string. If you get that far, it's just a one-day test to see if totally nude feels right."

"We've already gotten that far. Beyond, actually. I just want to make sure we don't have to go back. I'm more concerned about my husband, to be honest. Seeing a mother naked doesn't seem as traumatic as how seeing their father could affect them. You don't think it's perverse for him to be parading around naked in front of our daughter?"

"Actually parading? Yeah, that would be weird. But lounging around the pool, no... I don't think so. I'm sure he'd be discrete if he started getting hard. But don't you think it's better for her to see him now and realize that he's not ashamed, and that he's comfortable in his own skin? Or would you rather her first visual reference of a cock be some pimply-faced teenager trying to get into her panties when she's in high school, and she doesn't know what's happening in the back of his car?"

"Jesus, Gerard... she's eight!"

"I bet she was a one-year-old in what seemed like yesterday, and she'll be eighteen in the blink of an eye. Bottom line is you should already be thinking about what she's going to be like ten years from now. Kids grow up fast these days. But like I said, they're also very adaptable when they're young. If you've started, push it harder over the summer. They'll be used to it by the time they go back to school this fall and it will seem like it's always been that way."

"And yet you say there's a second way to introduce them to the idea?"

"Yeah. Use Maggie."

"Maggie? How would I possibly do that?"

"By asking her," he shrugged. "From what it sounds like, she could have your problem solved for you by the time I get you home."

They didn't go into it in any more depth at the time. They were interrupted by her phone chirping, announcing a text had come in.

7:40 AM

Are you serious? There's like 20 condoms on your back!

"Hmm... someone is up early on a Sunday morning," she cackled.

"Oh, I think he's up in a whole different way after seeing that. My guess is his blood pressure just went through the roof." Gerard said as he opened the front door, exposing them both. "Time to prove that wasn't staged."

"I'm sorry. Did you not see how my pussy was destroyed in that picture? Not to mention my ass. You think he believes I photoshopped that on my phone?"

"Not the point. Do you want the tumbler, or are you guzzling your breakfast straight from the Magnums?"

"You never answered me. Which will take longer?"

"Probably close to the same, but I would guess the tumbler by a little bit. You have to empty them either way. So, if you did it in the glass first, you'd have to wait to drink them."

"Then tumbler it is," she grinned, taking the glass from his hand.

He turned on the video on her phone, placing it on a bench to capture it all. Then he grabbed his phone from the kitchen and took a few pictures of her draining the contents. She took her time, trying to milk as much as she could from every one of them.

"Turn them inside out when you're done, and put them on top of your head... and count them off."

"My God you've got such a kinky mind, baby."

"Gotta keep that cuck you have at home in his place, baby."

He took a couple more photos before typing out a text of his own.

7:51 AM

Jst n case u hd sme idea my cunt was kddng, meat!

He sent off three pictures, showing her emptying condoms and the contents of the glass gradually rising. It didn't take long for a response.

7:51 AM

Fuck! How many men was she with!

7:51 AM

nne of ur bsiness

7:51 AM

I'm just worried. We didn't talk about her being with other guys when I dropped her off. And why are there rope marks on her wrists?

7:52 AM

nuthin 2 talk about. rest is btwn her n me.

7:52 AM

I'm just saying it would be nice if you had told me ahead of time. We have kids.

7:52 AM

u plannin on telling Tommy n Sara how many cocks thr mommy fucks this wknd

7:52 AM

NO! Are you sick! And how do you know my kids names!

7:52 AM

??

7:52AM

I asked you a question!

7:52 AM

check urself fucker. no who u tlkn 2. how u think I no.

7:52 AM

Christina told you?

7:53 AM

how stupid r u

7:53 AM

I just don't understand why she would do that.

7:53 AM

cause im fuckin her. let it go

7:53 AM

I just don't like my kids being a part of this.

7:53 AM

they aint unless u tell em

7:53 AM

Okay. I just panicked. I didn't expect you to know their names.

7:53 AM

I no a lot more thn u no. b cool. u wanted ths. dont fuck it up

7:53 AM

Got it.

7:54 AM

time 2 remind u. what is my name

7:54 AM

Bull.

7:54 AM

who does ur hotwife b long 2

7:54 AM

She belongs to you.

7:54 AM

pussy. ass. mouth. all of her. she fucks who I say she fucks

7:54 AM

Yes.

7:54 AM

jst 2 mke sur u do i aint brngng her hme now til tues nite

7:54 AM

WHAT!

7:55 AM

figure it out meat im srious

7:55 AM

No! Please! I'm sorry!

7:55 AM

2 lte im dne wth u 4 now

7:55 AM

Please.

Gerard ignored his last text. And the three that followed. He also didn't answer his phone, and the call to Christina's went straight to voicemail. He was doing exactly what Brandi had instructed him to do the night before; look for opportunities to push Alex so that they could have Christina longer. He was skeptical about it working, but if nothing else it would make him sweat it out for a while.

Christina finished draining the contents of the condoms, twenty-three of them adorning the top of her head. The tumbler was a quarter full, and she stuck her index finger inside and used it to mix up the contents. Bringing it to her nose, she inhaled deeply, the aroma making her pussy tingle. It hadn't been all that long ago that the idea of swallowing her husband's sperm repulsed her. How different her outlook had changed in just a few months time.

Sucking her coated finger, she moaned. Then she played to the video, shaking the glass back and forth like it was full of ice.

"I counted twenty-three loads, lover. I was fucked twenty-three times last night. How many guys are in this glass?"

"Ten, babygirl."

"But you aren't one of them, right?"

"Do I fuck you with condoms on?"

She grinned, loving that he was playing off her unwritten script. With a shake of her head she cooed, "No. My bull gets to fuck my white married pussy bareback so I can suck my cream and his cum off his big black cock afterwards."

"That's right. I own that fine pussy of yours... and that sweet ass. And since I loaned your holes out last night, you earned what's in that glass. Drink your breakfast, babygirl," he commanded.

"Yes sir," she replied, dutifully downing the contents. She held her mouth open as he grabbed her phone, taking a close up of her face before she swallowed it. Once she did, she licked her lips and then smacked them. "Ahhh, that was delicious."

He pressed the button and patted her on the shoulder. "Good girl," he smirked as he closed the door.

Ten minutes later she was soaking in a bath. He wouldn't let her wash her hair, although she was allowed to discard the condoms in the trash. He told her once she relaxed a bit, he was going to reward her with a spa day. It seemed exciting at the time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday afternoon. May 18th -- DAY 2

It wasn't that she'd been told to remove her clothes while in the dog crate in the back of his Escalade that made her pause. It was unnerving, but not as much as it was difficult. She had to figure out how to move to do it. Thankfully it was made a bit easier by her attire for the day. She was only wearing one of his t-shirts, not having any clothes of her own. The clothes she'd brought for the weekend had been discarded in the neighboring driveway of the dilapidated house where she'd been dropped off. The dress she'd worn there had been ripped off her body on the front porch soon after she arrived. The t-shirt she had on fit more like a dress, but it worked.

Once she was naked, he unlocked the cage and led her barefoot down the sidewalk to the salon, Comet leading the way like he'd been there a hundred times. She felt certain he likely had.

"Gerard?" she said calmly, like it was normal for a white woman to be walking about totally naked in that neighborhood.

"Yes?" he responded in kind.

"Is Comet an attack dog?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, has he been trained to, you know..."

"Trained to attack? No. Rottweilers are actually very sweet animals. And you're right about training. Dogs are really no different than kids. They're innocent at birth. They'd have to be trained to actually attack. Or abused in some way. They get a bad rap, just like pitbulls."

"So if he's not trained, why do you bring him?"

"Trying to get out of riding around in that cage?" he laughed.

"No. Not at all. I'm just curious."

"I bring him because he's the biggest dog in his breed I've ever seen, and because he's a Rott, people naturally think he's aggressive. I play to that reputation. He's a deterrent."

"So, it's all for show."

"To a point. Here's the thing. First, Comet's been fixed. I had him neutered very early on. It actually helps dogs live longer, and it makes them by nature much less aggressive. Trust me, if he wasn't fixed, if I had you somewhere that's his territory, like the garage or the backyard at my Uncle's place, and you got on all fours like you were... well, you get the picture."

"Are you saying he'd try to mount me?"

"He'd try to mount a couch," he said nonchalantly. "I don't have to worry about that now. The other point is that Rottweilers are very protective of family. If I got into it with someone, he'd definitely protect me. He'd protect anyone he views as family."

"Like me?" she wondered.

"I've trained him to recognize the collar. He associates it with family. That's why he jumps up and smells it. But he's also smelling you. By the time this weekend is over, he'll think of you as a part of his family whether you wear it or not."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"How will you think of me?"

"As a slut, babygirl. I don't get attached to the women I do this with. That's why I only fuck married ones."

"You care about me," she grinned. "You can say you don't, but I know better."

"I've never said I didn't care about you. Just don't confuse that for something more, or I'll take you home tomorrow."

"Uh... you are taking me home tomorrow."

"It's Tuesday night now."

"What? When did that happen?" she asked, stopping on the sidewalk directly in front of the salon.

"This morning."

"How? Why?"

"Your husband freaked out when I was texting him. He was surprised by the number of condoms. He said I should have told him I was letting other people fuck you."

"What? He knows better than that. I told him I was going to do whatever you wanted me to do. He knows you're pushing me. And that I belong to you."

"Well apparently he forgot. He actually thought it mattered because you have kids. I asked him if he planned on telling Sarah and Tommy what you were doing, and he freaked out again because I knew their names."

"Well why would that matter?"

"Chrissy, you have to understand the mind of a cuckold. He's in a different world right now. Anything you've done with me up until now has been a few hours at a time. I rocked his foundation by making him drop you off where he did. He has no clue who I really am and what I'm capable of. He doesn't remember that you and I established a relationship at the gym for months that occurred before you and I ever fucked. He's only seeing me as your bull, which is what I want. It should be what you want too."

"It is. I get it."

"Good, because I had to set him back in his place. I really hadn't planned on anything past Sunday night, but now it's Tuesday."

"Are you serious?"

"I have to be. I texted him that I was going to. You can't just threaten. If you say it, you better damn well be prepared to do it."

"So I've been told," she sighed, thinking of that very lesson she'd struggled to learn from Brandi.

"What?"

"Oh... nothing. Growing pains in my role as a hotwife, that's all. But this is real. You're not teasing me."

"No babygirl. I'm not. You're mine until Tuesday night."

"Holy fuck," she shuddered.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm nervous... and excited."

"You should be," he grinned. "C'mon. They're waiting for you inside."

She wasn't sure what surprised her more. The cleanliness of the salon, or the fact that the patrons and staff inside were unfazed that she was naked when she walked in. They eyed her, and some smiled. Yet everyone was extremely polite and the employees were all professional. After they'd all had gotten a good look, and undoubtedly taken a few surreptitious photos with their cell phones, she was whisked away toward the back by a hot, busty girl with dark ebony skin and long, purple hair. She was scantily dressed in a short lavender skirt and tight black blouse with the majority of the buttons undone. Her five-inch heels clicked seductively on the bright white tile as she held Christina's hand.

"I'm Sasha. I'll be taking care of you today. I'm going to start by washing that cum I smell out of your hair. Then we're going to talk about changing your look."

"Changing my look?"

"G owns your pretty little ass now, Christina," she stated bluntly, stunning her that she knew her name. "He can do anything with your body that he wants. That's the biggest part of being with a bull like him."

"You act like you've done this for him before."

"Don't be naive sweetie. Of course I have. And I'll take care of you. That's why I'm taking you back here away from everyone else, including him, so we can talk about what you might want."

"I don't want anything. I thought I was going to a day spa."

"Yeah. That's what he calls this place. And for this area, it is. This is the nicest salon for ten square miles. I promise, I'll pamper you. I'm going to do your nails... the whole mani-pedi thing. But I'm also going to change your hair."

"I... I don't want it changed. I love how it looks."

"And I'm sure it looks great when it's not matted down with a football teams worth of cum. But he wants you to change it, so we're going to."

"But, why?"

"Because he can. Be thankful he's letting me help in the decision process now. He didn't use to. He'd just tell me what to do and that was it. That's the way you end up with purple hair," she joked.

"Are you serious?"

"To a point. I've given one of his women a purple die job. That's how I discovered I wanted it for me. Looked horrible on her though. He also made me cut it way too short."

"You're going to cut it!?"

"We're going to talk about our options and then decide what's best. But I have to warn you, it has to be a noticeable change. He won't put up with highlights or a different way of just styling it. It has to be strikingly different. He owns you. He aims to prove that to you and anyone that might question it. Meat, for example."

"Okay," she said as Sasha helped her into the rinse sink chair. It was the most comfortable one she'd ever sat in. "I still don't understand all of it, but okay."

"Let me try and help you with it," she replied as she put Christina's feet into a tub of very warm water to soak. The soft moan from her chest was musical. "Does that feel good?"

"Mmm... Yes, it does."

"Great. Now lean back and let me wash your hair."

Christina complied, and a few minutes later she was beyond relaxed, the sensations of Sasha massaging her scalp with shampoo taking her mind away from the idea of changing her look. For a bit, anyway. She couldn't help but be curious about something Sasha had said.

"Sasha?"

"Yes, beautiful," she hummed.

"What did you mean before, when you said you'd help me? Were you just talking about putting me at ease?"

"Are you?"

"Well, yeah. But I felt like you meant something more than that."

"Perhaps I did. But I figured you found peace with it, so I let it go."

"Not really. I'm all keyed up. This lifestyle is change enough. I feel like I'm always on edge."

"I bet you do. But isn't that the point?"

"Yeah. But I guess I didn't expect it to land in areas outside of sex."

"Sweetie, the part that makes the sex so exhilarating is the mind games that go with it."

"You know, you're right. That's why I wanted a weekend with Gerard...."

"G," she corrected.

"What?"

"In this neighborhood, he goes by G. Call him that, Bull or Sir. Trust me on that."

"How do you know all of this?"

"I've been his personal beautician for six years. Been around your type a lot. And we trade services."

"You trade what?"

"Services. I do this for him, he lets me use his gyms anytime I want. That, and we occasionally fuck."

"Wait, you do?"

"Ha. You sound surprised."

"Sorry. I guess I am."

"Granted, I'm not his type. I'm not white, and I'm certainly not married. But I make up for it by having a pussy that was made for that big cock of his. He hates to admit that, but he knows it's true. That's why we fuck once a month. I don't need him, but I need that cock of his every once in a while. It's like a drug. And if he were talking honestly, he needs my juicy cunt more! I think he'd fuck me a lot more often if I let him."

"Why don't you?"

"I just told you, I don't need it that often. I don't want to sound conceited, but I have no trouble getting good dick. Besides, G controls the sexual dynamic of every woman he beds... except one. I love having that over him. It's part of what makes us work so well together."

"So, you fuck him once a month, and you provide these spa services so you can use the gym for free."

"That and I do an occasional gangbang for him," she winked.

"Wow... that's... wow."

"They're fun, but I don't have to tell you that now, do I."

"Actually, I kind of messed that up last night. I ended up tied up in the garage. I fucked every one of them... well, they fucked me. But one at a time and I was blindfolded so I don't know who was who. I was just a bunch of holes to be used. I didn't even get to cum. They numbed my cunt with Lidocaine. My clit didn't feel a thing. Like I said, I was literally a bunch of holes. I had a few orgasms earlier this morning, but I'm still keyed up from last night and what I missed. That's part of why I'm not thinking straight."

"I think I can help you with that too," she said as she dries her hands. Reaching into a drawer, she pulled out a small silver egg. "Spread your knees, beautiful."

"Pardon?"

Sasha patted her on the thigh near her crotch. "Open them, sweetie."

Christina did, and Sasha slipped the device deep into her wet pussy, shoving it in, and then fingering her for a moment. Taking her fingers out, she sucked them.