Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 20

Story Info
As Day 2 dawns, Christina is subjected to drastic changes.
20.9k words
4.56
5.8k
3

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2022, All rights reserved -- mimaster

As Day 2 dawns, Christina is subjected to drastic changes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

***** "Always On Your Side", written by Sheryl Crow. Performed by Sheryl Crow and Sting, 2005.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday afternoon, May 18th -- DAY 2

Christina sat in the stylist chair, afraid to move. It was almost as if she was paralyzed, consumed by the idea of what was about to happen. Frankly, she was scared to death. She'd not been prepared at all for what she'd just been told.

She'd been through so much since her husband had dropped her off at the run-down house in that rotting neighborhood. Things she never could have imagined. And it had been barely twenty-four hours thus far.

She did have a safe word in her back pocket, but she was naked most of the time. Actually she would have been hard pressed to use it. The whole point of what she was doing was to be tested, physically and mentally. With that, her emotions were in constant turmoil. She never felt settled, and yet she'd never felt more alive.

Gerard had done exactly what she wanted, treating her exactly how she dreamed he'd treat her. Sure, they'd talked about it beforehand; some of the fantasies she'd developed since becoming hooked on the same porn videos her husband had become obsessed with. Yet it was one thing to watch some woman do it on a computer screen, and quite another altogether to live it out for yourself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When she first broached the idea of spending an entire weekend with Gerard, complaining about how she felt she didn't have enough time with him and how she hated to constantly be looking at her watch knowing they'd have to stop so she could return to her vanilla life with her family, he told her she was being ridiculous. After all, they were getting together and fucking a minimum of three times a week. And they were always together at least three hours each time they met at a hotel; the idea of hooking up for a quickie seeming ludicrous. Yet she still longed for more, as if somehow she was being shortchanged.

It's not like he hadn't seen it coming. He'd actually experienced it many times. Brandi had not only predicted it, she'd been cajoling Christina in their chats, subtlety pushing her in that direction.

It was a well established method she'd developed. It was strange, in that Gerard got the majority of the sex. But Brandi got off on manipulating the women she helped him bed. He'd had relationships with close to a hundred different women in what could be considered the hotwife category in his twelve years as a personal trainer. That is if you could call being a bull to a married woman a relationship. Most of them he only fucked a time or two. But over two dozen became something more. And all of those more serious ones came about once he'd hired Brandi and she started offering her unique perspective to the pursuit of white, married pussy.

As recently as four months before, Gerard had three other women that he saw, and fucked semi-regularly. But Christina was his most recent, and of all the ones he'd ever hooked up with that could be considered a regular, she was his favorite. Brandi seconded that, quickly convincing him to stop fucking the others so he could put all of his energy into building up Christina's trust with him, and her, starting with that very first time she spotted her in the gym.

One of the reasons they were excited about the naughty possibilities that Christina offered was because she was naïve or inexperienced about so many things sexual. Each encounter was a new discovery for her.

When she said she craved more time with him, tired of having to leave his side because of her real-world responsibilities, Gerard wasn't surprised. Neither was Brandi, who foresaw it all transpiring. In fact, she was the one that orchestrated it. After all, she was the true mastermind behind everything.

Gerard telling Christina she was being silly about her desires was all part of the plan; one Brandi had carefully formulated over time, using the numerous conquests she'd set Gerard up with. It was a exercise in trial and error, with some wild times thrown in for kinks.

Christina wasn't the first hotwife to seek out an entire weekend with him. She was the twelfth that he could recall, and he had a pretty good memory. But over the last eight or so, Brandi had developed a complex strategy. It was bold, aggressive and a bit wicked. It had also proven to be extremely effective.

The key to success for the scheme to work was for Brandi to get close to them. She needed to befriend them and earn their trust; to use the personal connection to gain information about them, and then use that to her perverse advantage.

Setting the stage was the key.

Christina had already done many of the things he'd asked of her prior to her getting to that point. The first part was usually the easiest for him, which was getting them into bed. He and Brandi had quickly figured out the type of women that were susceptible to his particular charms. They were always married, and they were almost always white. He had no qualms about bedding someone that was married. They were sought out exclusively because there was less drama involved. But it was an added bonus when their husbands knew they screwed around. What intrigued them both was that there were more of them out there than one would expect.

What Gerard found most interesting was trying to determine if a woman he was hitting on was of that variety. Even more was the rare woman that he could lead in that direction with Brandi's assistance. While Christina didn't fall into the latter category, she was unsure of her true feelings when she began talking to Gerard. He sensed the turmoil, and had to move carefully, but after a few weeks, he saw that familiar look in her eyes; that of a woman that wanted to be taken. The process was always slow and methodical at first.

At least it was if he wanted the relationship to last a while. He could always fuck them and leave them behind if he wanted. Finding pussy was never a problem. But married women tended to have a lot less baggage. They wanted the thrill, along with the sex. Drama wasn't something he was interested in. Brandi didn't always think that way. There was a part of her that thrived on the hunt, and then what she could do with them once they were caught.

In Christina's case they could at least agree, she was one fine piece of ass.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday afternoon, May 18th -- DAY 2

Christina was relaxed at first. It would have been difficult not to be, reclining as she was in the ridiculously comfortable chair. Her scalp tingled from the rigorous massaging of the shampoo into her thick, luscious hair. Her bare feet were soaking in a tub of warm water; part of the pampering Gerard was treating her to.

He'd told her she deserved it for being such a good girl for making up for the mistake she made the night before. She was getting her hair done, and would be getting a manicure and pedicure. Her heart soared at first when he'd told her where he was taking her. She was sore and exhausted, but the idea of going to a spa livened her up.

She should have known better.

First, it came as no surprise that his idea of treating her was simply to provide the transportation. He made it clear from the start that he had no problem giving her an extended weekend as her bull. She'd wanted to experience being a hotwife for more than just a few hours at a time, and a three-day dive into the lifestyle was something she came to crave. He was willing to oblige, but not on his dime. So it was that she was paying for everything, including the pampering.

The stunner was that he called for Comet when he grabbed his keys off the counter. The huge Rottweiler came racing from the back of the house, appearing at his side obediently; coming to a quick halt and sitting in place. She shivered when he called him a good boy, recalling how she'd been spoken to similarly whenever she snapped at his direction like a well-trained pet.

Comet's appearance at the door meant two things. One, they were going somewhere that Gerard deemed to be somewhat dangerous. He always took his dog when he went to places that others would never set foot in. The second fact was she would be riding in the large cage in the back of the SUV. It was Gerard's way of reminding her that the dog ranked higher than her in his life when the three of them were together. Comet rode in the front seat... she got the dog crate.

She recalled that first time two days before. Gerard had literally hosed her off after fucking her in the backyard, not wanting to get his Escalade muddy. Frankly it wasn't fair to his dog. He let her towel off in the house before putting the leash back on her collar. Picking up his keys off the dingy counter in the kitchen, he led her toward the back door again. He took her to the SUV and opened the passenger door. She hadn't noticed he'd left the back door of the house open.

Putting his forefinger and thumb in his mouth, Gerard made a shrill whistle. Comet barked, and raced outside.

"Door!" he commanded. The dog stopped dead in his tracks. Reversing course, the canine grabbed the doorknob with his powerful jaw and pulled the door closed. Seconds later he was by Gerard's side, panting as he got his head scratched. "Good boy. Get in."

The dog jumped into the front seat and he shut the door. Leading her to the back, he made her get into the cage. It was then that he stood on the bumper and made her suck his cock for a bit. The photo he took with her phone would be sent to Alex later to twist the knife a bit. Mainly because it would be the key to introducing Maggie as a participant in their lifestyle.

Maggie had already been invited by Christina to be a part of their relationship. And that was done at Brandi's urging. They'd had numerous conversations leading up to that day, many of them flirtatious and sexually charged. Christina confirmed many of the things Maggie had suspected, and enlightened her on a few details she knew nothing about yet. It was all a way to establish trust between the two of them. That was important, because not only was Maggie intricately involved in Alex's professional career, the premise Christina was proposing would have her becoming directly involved in their marriage, including being with their children. Maggie excitedly accepted the invitation, even if she didn't know all that would be involved. But she knew enough; specifically the promise that sexual adventure would be a huge part of her role. Not knowing exactly how or what that entailed was part of the thrill.

Christina had contacted Maggie that Thursday, telling her that she was going to be informing Alex she was going to go away for a three-day weekend with her bull, and that he'd be dropping her off somewhere early Friday morning.

"Are you free this weekend?" she asked.

"All I do is work, Chris. I'm always free."

"That's sad."

"That's the reality of a single woman trying to make it on her own in Southern California. It's expensive, but I'm too independent minded to deal with a roommate. So I work a lot, but I don't have any discretionary income to do much outside of the office. Because of that, I don't have a social life to speak of."

"Again, that's sad."

"I'm hoping you calling means that's about to change."

"It is. You know what we've talked about? Well I'm about to put that plan into motion. I'm going to be contacting you a lot tomorrow. You're going to be my go between with Alex. I'll be texting you instructions about the kids... things you'll pass on to him about picking them up. I've told him that shit before but I know he didn't listen. He gets bored when I tell him about my day."

"That's sad."

"That's in the past. I've got his attention now," she giggled. "So, I'm going to be texting you, and eventually I'm going to send you a picture of me doing something very naughty. It'll be by 'accident'."

"Oh, I get it. You send me a bunch of benign texts, and then you send one intended for him, but you forgot that I was the one you were texting last."

"Wow! You catch on quick. Okay, so here's the play. When you get the pic, naturally you would want to protect your boss... so you'll drive to Laguna Beach to tell him face to face that I'm fucking around on him. I'll have to call you in a panic, and at that point... "

"The pussy's out of the bag," she laughed.

"Oooh, good one. I'm actually going to use that. Look, we'll obviously be making up a lot of this tomorrow as we go along. It'll be a lot like roleplaying. Are you up for that?"

"It's been a while, but I'm really good at it. This is exciting, Chris."

"I would hope so. You're going to be spending the weekend next to the beach. You can sleep in the pool house. You'll love it. And... there's the bonus of sex with Alex going forward if this plays out like I've envisioned."

"Don't worry. I'm going to make that happen."

"Okay. I'll be in touch. Be ready."

"I already am."

Christina was anything but ready for whatever Gerard had planned next. But she knew the photo he'd just taken would be the one she would send to Maggie later that night in error. It would set the stage for what would happen at home while she was away. In the meantime, she was trying to prepare herself mentally for what was about to come her way.

Once Gerard got her settled in the cage in the back of his SUV, he climbed in next to Comet and started backing out. It was only then that she wondered out loud.

"Where are we going, Gerard?"

"My place. Why?"

"I... I thought we were at your place."

"Jesus fucking Christ, Chrissy... how fucked up do you think my life is? I don't live there."

"Then who does?"

"Nobody. There's barely anyone that lives in this entire neighborhood anymore. Drug dealers, addicts and whores. That's about it."

"Whose house is it?"

"It belongs to my Uncle Felix. My cousins and I use it from time to time."

"What for?"

"For exactly what we just used it for. It set the stage for this weekend in your husband's mind. I don't need a place like that to take you where you need to go in your head. But your husband needed it. You have to remember, he's a part of this too. You're exploring this life together. I'm mindful of that. I'll be fucking with his head as much as I'll be fucking your pussy."

"You're going to fuck with my mind too, aren't you?"

"I already am, babygirl. I already am."

So it was that she was once again in the crate in the back of his vehicle. They'd left the oceanside gated community near Rancho Palos Verdes where he lived, which wasn't all that dissimilar than the life she had with her family. Gerard had obviously worked hard to have the success he'd attained. But as they drove away from that luxury and traveled into what seemed like an entirely different world, it was just as obvious that he chose to remember his roots. It was important to him not to forget where he came from.

He parked along an almost deserted street. The salon had bars over the windows and doors, as did all the other businesses along the sidewalks. Most of them were empty, but the salon was bustling with activity.

Gerard opened the passenger door, and Comet learched and excitedly raced out. He ended up heeling obediently by his masters side at the back of the SUV as Gerard lifted the hatch. He stared at Christina as he toyed with the key to the lock on his keychain.

"Strip," he instructed.

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. She knew better than to talk back or question him. Her ass still stung from the long spanking she'd received the night before when she hesitated to suck the cock of the man that delivered pizza to the party Gerard threw for a few work friends. Friends that had shown up at his house to use her while they played poker. Actually, poker was an excuse to gather. Yes, they'd played cards and some money exchanged hands, but it was a device really. The reason they'd all gathered there was the promise of a gangbang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday night, May 17th to Saturday morning, May 18th -- DAY 1 / 2

There was another girl at the party, the two of them there to provide the night's real entertainment. It wasn't just any girl, either. It was her girlfriend Brandi, who'd quickly gone from being more than a mentor in the lifestyle she'd delved into. Christina actually considered her to be her best friend.

Brandi had told Gerard that if he ever decided to use Christina at one of his gangbang poker nights, she wanted to be her partner, and she'd said that in front of Christina. It wasn't simply because she had become her mentor for all things slutty. It was because the two of them had become so close, and she knew it would be an incredible night.

It was also part of Brandi's grand scheme. They were close, but that had been by design. The goal was to create a true connection so she could be present for what she had planned and not have it seem staged. While she loved manipulating Christina from the shadows of her wicked mind, it was much easier to change things up when needed if she was intimately involved. Besides, the more often she was with Christina, the more sex she'd get to have herself.

Brandi being there relaxed Christina. She'd become comfortable rather quickly with the idea, which pleased Gerard. She was nervous but excited about the prospect, even as she wondered if she could handle it. Her dripping pussy made the decision easier. She knew it was something she wanted to try eventually. She'd seen enough videos that her husband had watched first to know it was something they both fantasized about. It just seemed a little early in her journey as a hotwife to jump into the deep end like that. She thought the idea of a smaller group was more appealing as a start, the five Jamaican stud video on the beach calling out to her. She'd even asked Billy to see if he might be able to make that happen for her. Servicing a group of over twice that many hard cocks was a bit overwhelming to think about.

That is until seeing all of those naked men gathered in the room. She had to wonder if there would ever be a better opportunity. Convinced there was no time to fuck like a slut as the present, she decided she was ready for anything.

Then the food showed up, and she balked.

Brandi was forced to take her place and service the delivery guy as the extra tip Gerard intended. Although it would be a stretch to say a willing participant could be forced. Christina had happily paid for the dozen pizzas as well as a generous monetary tip, doing so while naked. But she recoiled when she was told to suck the man's huge, thick, uncut cock in the entryway. She found him repulsive. He was overweight, and smelled like he hadn't showered in a week. Brandi shot her a disappointed glare as she stepped in to take her place, eagerly dropping to her knees and sucking his angry cock like he was the most important man on the planet, swallowing his sperm with a warm, sexy smile.

But that wasn't the worst of it. By far.

Christina paid for her indiscretion the moment he left, an incredible smile of his own on his face. She was spanked for fifteen solid minutes, her ass on fire from the treatment she received.

Gerard had every man there take a turn swatting her with their strong hands, because as he put it, she just fucked up the night. The gangbang was off. He was forced change the entire direction of the night by her embarrassing him in front of the delivery driver. Or more precise, he adjusted the course of the evening, doing what Brandi told him to do if Christina refused to suck the driver's cock like she said she would. As she put it, her new friend the hotwife was ridiculously predictable.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers