Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes. That's me

5:57 PM
Luv the hair! Who's Sasha?

5:57 PM
Grl tht did my hair. Her salon is near here

5:57 PM
Did a gr8 job. Isnt this place amzg!

5:57 PM
Thot so til I saw u

5:57 PM
Sarah didnt c u Chris. Ur secret safe w/me

5:58 PM
Thx

5:58 PM
We r on way out. Stay put. I'll b btwn u n her. Hide behind ur bull. She wont c u.

5:58 PM
Thx I owe u

5:58 PM
Yea u do LOL enjoy ur week. C u next Sunday

Maggie led Sarah down the main aisle away from where her mother was. Ten minutes later they were back in the Mini Cooper, heading toward Laguna Beach.

Sarah was staring at her feet, a happy grin on her face.

"Maggie?"

"Yes, munchkin?"

"Thank you for the shoes."

"You're welcome, Sarah. You are very welcome."

"I'm always going to remember you buying them for me. I promise."

"Aw, that's so sweet. Trust me, I'm always going to remember today with you too. This was a lot of fun."

"I love shopping for shoes."

"Mmm... a girl after my own heart. I almost feel like you're my daughter."

"We can pretend. At least until my mommy comes home."

"You know, I don't think we should do that. We wouldn't want to upset her."

"She wouldn't be. I know you're not really. But you treat me that way. Besides, you and daddy are in charge at home, right?"

"Ha! You noticed that, did you?"

"He says you and him make a great team."

"Really? What do you think?"

"I think he listens to you like he listens to mommy."

"Are they a great team?"

"Yeah. They're happy all the time now."

"They weren't before?"

"Not as much. But they are now. I like it better when they're happy."

"How can you tell?"

She thought about it for a second. The incredible thing about kids is how candid they can be, uncluttered by fear or nervousness. They see things as they are. Sarah shrugged and said, "They hug more, and kiss more. They laugh a lot more. They're together more."

"And that's a good thing, right?"

"Yeah. My friend Jada's parents got divorced last year. She said it was because they weren't happy together anymore."

"Were you worried about that happening between your mom and dad?"

"Not anymore."

"So you were."

"I wasn't until Jada told me she had to move away with her dad. I don't see her anymore. She was my best friend."

"Does your mom know any of this, Sarah? How you felt?"

"No. I never told her. I didn't want to bring it up. It doesn't matter now because she's happy again."

"You do have other friends, right?"

"Yeah. But they aren't Jada. I don't have a new best friend yet. I'm working on it."

"Got someone in mind?" she grinned.

"It's between Karla and Gloria."

"You know, you could have two best friends," she suggested.

"I dunno. That seems like a lot of work."

Maggie burst out laughing. "Oh my God, you are adorable, Sarah!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Christina was still shaken ten minutes after they'd gone. She couldn't get over how close of a call she'd had.

"Chrissy, snap out of it. Everything's fine," Gerard tried to console her.

"I was sucking your cock a hundred feet from my daughter."

"You didn't know that at the time, babygirl."

"But what would have happened if she would have walked around the corner? She would have seen the first blowjob in her life in person, and I would have been the slut giving it."

"She wouldn't have known it was you."

"Gerard, she's damn smart. She may not have known it was me now, but that's not an image she's going to forget tomorrow. Or ever. As soon as she'd see my hair, she'd put two and two together and realize it was me she remembered sucking cock."

"But that didn't happen. And it's not ever going to. The odds that they were here at the same time as us were already infinitesimal. That's never going to happen again and you know it. Stop paralyzing yourself. You need to get back on that horse."

"What?"

"You're a slut. The best thing you can do right now is to get back to being one as soon as possible before you start second guessing yourself. C'mon," he said as he grabbed her by the arm, leading her toward a back corner of the huge building.

He found what seemed to be the safest section, an aisle filled with winter footwear that was out of season. No one in Los Angeles would be looking for that kind of item in May, even if they were heading to the mountains. He yanked her over to a bench like the one she'd used before, forcing her to bend over at the waist. Her hands landed on the cushioned seat as he deftly removed his cock once again. Lifting the bottom of her makeshift dress over her perfect heart-shaped ass, he thrust forward, knifing his shaft into her soaked slit.

He began sawing his hips back and forth, while taking a video of her. He panned around a bit with the phone to call attention to where they were, and that there were indeed people in nearby aisles. Focusing back on Christina, he zoomed in a bit as she looked over her shoulder with half-closed eyes.

She saw the camera knowing she was being recorded. She was nervous. Not about being caught. She didn't have control over that. Belonging to her bull, she let go. If he wanted her pussy in a public place, she wasn't going to deny him. She was more afraid that they'd be kicked out and banned from the store. One she'd only just found out about, and knew she loved. She'd already picked out five pair of shoes she intended to purchase. It was unlikely they'd let her buy them if she was being escorted out.

She was unfazed by the camera Gerard was holding. Her eyes were on the security variety above them on the ceiling, wondering if anyone was watching, or if they were recording them for evidence.

That thought disappeared as he increased his pace, bringing her to the edge of a climax that was going to shake her to the core. Her body began to tremble, and Gerard noticed. He pulled out. She was happy and distraught all at once, but she trusted his decision. He put his cock away and patted her ass as he left her to recover. Standing up, she straightening her outfit. Glancing up at the camera, she offered it a sheepish smile, and a wave.

Joining Gerard in the aisle they'd been in before, the five boxes of shoes she was going to purchase still piled up, she nestled up to his side.

"I'm ready to go, sir."

"You are? You haven't picked out any stripper shoes."

"Stripper shoes? Why would I need those?"

"We're going to Vegas. You should be prepared for everything," he winked.

"Oh my God," she shivered.

They spent another half hour shopping. She picked out a pair of eight-inch platforms, and a pair with just a one-inch raised sole, but a seven-inch spiked heel. Lastly, she got a pair of high heeled black leather boots that went past her knees, stopping just short of mid-thigh. She walked out of the store with eight pairs of shoes and a very wet pussy.

Gerard opened the door to the backseat, and she reached around to pet Comet on the head. He'd been inside, the window left down for him. He was so well trained he never considered leaving the truck, and no one in their right mind would have dared think of trying to get inside the vehicle. It was locked, the only way in being through the window where the huge rottweiler was sitting.

Heading down the highway, she looked at the pile of shoeboxes next to her. She let out a happy sigh.

"Sir?"

"Chrissy, we're out of my old neighborhood. You were calling me Gerard at the store. You can stop calling me sir for now. Besides, that's something that Sash perpetuates. I'm really not that kind of man."

"Forgive me for wanting to believe my bull is a badass," she giggled.

"Oh, I think you know I'm a badass. I just don't need to be called sir to prove it. You're training is about obedience. It's not predicated on how you refer to me. It's about how you respond."

"Predicated? Perpetuates? Yeah, you're a badass," she giggled.

"Are you insinuating that a man with an evolved vocabulary can't also be a badass?"

"Actually, if I were to insinuate anything at the moment, it would be that I find your evolved vocabulary just as much of a turn on as that big smile of yours."

"Not my big cock?" he laughed.

"Yeah, I was drawn to your cock. It's not like you try to hide it in the things you wear most of the time. But that first time you walked toward me at the gym, it wasn't just your bulge or your body that made me wet. It was also your smile and the way you looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes of yours."

"And how did I look at you?"

"Actually, you looked at me like you were genuinely concerned about me."

"I was. You were about to pedal that stationary bike right out of the building."

"That's because of how my stomach was doing flip-flops because you were heading in my direction. I don't think I'd ever been turned on that much. Now you do it just by staring at me. Well, that and the things you make me do."

"You want it that way and you know it."

"I do. I just never know it at the time. Gerard?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for fucking me in the store. You were right. I was so freaked out about seeing my daughter I was about to call this whole thing off. And I would have regretted not seeing this week through for the rest of my life."

"You don't have to thank me every time I give you what you need, Chrissy."

"I know. But I did for that one."

"Okay. Just know that the rest of this week isn't going to be a breeze."

"I would expect not," she nodded slowly, hoping she had the strength to endure whatever challenges he would inevitably throw at her.

"However, I do have something in store for you next that I think you're going to love."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"We're meeting up with Brandi. She's going to help you find some clothes to go with all those shoes you just bought."

"Are you serious?" she asked excitedly.

"Ha! You sound just like your daughter."

"When it comes to shoes and clothes, we're all little girls inside, Gerard."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday evening, May 18th -- DAY 2

"Do you really like it?" Tommy asked for something like the fifth time.

Maggie had just taken another big bite of her steak, moaning subconsciously as she did. She smiled at him as she chewed, holding up her finger to let him know she needed to finish what was in her mouth before she could answer him.

When she swallowed, she took a quick swig of her beer before saying, "Why do you always wait until I've got a mouthful to ask me that question, Tiger?"

Tommy's smile was beaming. His excitement over Maggie calling him a nickname surprised him at first, but he loved it. His father always called him 'buddy', or sometimes 'sport', but this was new. And it was unprompted. He didn't know why she'd chosen to christen him with that moniker, but he felt special because of it.

"Because you keep moaning, and I just wondered if you were doing it to make me feel good."

"Aw, Tommy," she smiled sweetly. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "It really is one of the best steaks I've ever had. I'm just nervous because it's so good I don't want to stop, but it's so big I don't want to get fat if I eat it all."

"You're worried about getting fat? You sound like my mom."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know why you both worry about being fat. She's not. You're not. You're pretty," he shrugged.

"I am?" she grinned.

"Sure."

"Am I as pretty as your mom?" she teased.

"I'm not answering that."

"Why not?"

"I dunno. It sounds like a question I can get into trouble for answering," he said with a shake of his head.

Maggie looked at Alex, and snickered, "You'd never know he's the son of a lawyer."

"I don't know about that, but he's definitely smart. I'd plead the fifth on that question myself," he winked.

They finished the meal, and the four of them worked together to clean up the mess. Once they were done, Maggie told Sarah to spend some time with her dad.

"Tommy's going to help me move into the pool house," she informed.

"I am?" he asked.

"Yep."

"You're really moving in with us?"

"Into the pool house, not here."

"But you're moving," Sarah asked, sounding excited.

"At least for the next week. Yes."

"What about after that?"

"You'll be tired of me by then," she laughed.

"No we won't," Tommy countered. "We like having you here."

"Well, I'm here for the week. We'll have to see after that. Once your mom comes home, I'll just be in the way."

"In the pool house? How?" he wondered.

"Yeah. You already parked in your spot in the garage," Sarah added.

"Alex, you wanna help me here?"

"Kids... don't pester Maggie. Let's see how the week goes, okay?"

"Okay," they both yelled excitedly.

Maggie looked at Alex, wondering why he hadn't just shut them down. She knew they were just excited, but she didn't want to disappoint them with the reality of life. She expected their dad to gently explain why her staying there beyond the week wasn't practical. Instead, he left the door wide open. Apparently he didn't want to be the bad guy.

It was then she realized that he was truly only dominant in the workplace. He let Christina run the household, likely because it was her domain and she was there all the time. That or he was a lazy parent, only wanting to deal with the good things while ignoring possible landmines for fear of unnecessary conflict. Although she really didn't believe the latter. Either way, his response was a copout, but one she found interesting. It was also one she knew she might be able to explore more in depth in the next few days.

"Okay... well, I guess if I am going to be staying here, we should make this move official. I got to spend some time with Sarah today getting to know her. I'm hoping to do the same with you, Tommy. Besides, I need someone big and strong to help me carry everything I brought this load to the pool house. That sounds like a job for my Tiger."

"Oh... okay," he said excitedly.

Alex ignored her comments about it being the first load, and how she was making an 'official' residence change. He figured she hadn't actually meant it. But like him, she wasn't about to shut a door he'd neglected to close when she asked him for help navigating their curious questions.

Instead he eased up to Maggie's side and whispered, "Who are you, Tom Sawyer?"

"What?" she replied, wrinkling her nose.

"You know, the part where he cons his friends into whitewashing the fence for him? I can't believe you tricked Tommy into helping you carry your stuff." She gave him a quizzical look, and he asked, "You're not familiar with the reference?"

"No. I'm very well aware of who he was. You know, there's a reason Rush's lyrics called him 'today's Tom Sawyer'. You're referencing a character in a novel from damn near 150 years ago that by today's standards is wildly racist. At least Neil Peart had the good sense to steer clear of those stereotypes when he wrote the song."

"Well, I know that. I was just... "

"You know, the closest those books come to being accurate in today's world is probably your wife."

"What?"

"Instead of Huck Finn running away with a black slave, Christina has run off to be a slave to her black bull. Ironic. It only took a century and a half to make that pendulum swing the other direction."

"Jesus... I can't believe you went there with what I said," he moped with a shake of his head.

"I can't believe you said what you said. Seriously, I get the reference, but wow... tone deaf much? Your wife is literally fucking a monster black cock on the regular. Mark Twain might be an American icon, but I don't think using his literature as any kind of reference is appropriate anymore."

"Yeah. I get that now."

"I hope so, because I don't see any scenario where she stops fucking black men. She's well on her way to becoming a real queen of spades. You know for fact she's fucked in the neighborhood of twenty of them by now. That girl is hooked. And if she wasn't, she will be by the time she finally comes home. She's not going to be the same woman anymore."

"Tell me about it," he sighed, in a way that let her know something was bothering him.

"Are you okay?"

"No. And yes. And no," he admitted.

"Experiencing some of that angst that comes from being a cuckold?"

"You could say that."

"Care to share?"

"Later. Tommy's chomping at the bit to help you, and apparently I need to spend some time with Sarah. We'll talk about it tonight when the kids are asleep."

"Okay, sweetie. But whatever it is, you wanted this. And I promise, you're going to love what I have planned for us tonight," she giggled sexily. Turning to the living room, she called out, "C'mon Tiger. I need your help moving in."

"Okay, Maggie!"

As they headed to the garage, Sarah came back into the kitchen. "What are we going to do, daddy?"

"What would you like to do, munchkin?"

"Can we make a welcome sign for Maggie?"

"On the computer?"

"Yeah. Like we did for mommy's birthday."

"Sure. Come on. Let's go to my office," he motioned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday evening, May 18th -- DAY 2

Brandi stared at Christina, a wicked grin on her face. Christina blushed from the blatant attention she was getting. Her friend was looking at her like a tigress and she was a piece of meat. It was an overt, sexual gaze; one that showed both posession and desire.

Finally caving to the silence, Christina whispered, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I just can't get over how different you look?" she smirked.

"Which part? You keep staring at my pussy," she asked.

They were together in a large dressing stall in a rather risque boutique that specialized in all things sexy. The clothing lines ran from elegantly slutty to stripper nasty, and everything in between. Brandi was sitting on a chair, watching what equated to an erotic fashion show.

"Mmm... I do love your pussy," she cooed, licking her lips seductively.

"God... stop making me squirm. I need to cum and you know it," she whined.

"Really? How many times have you cum today?"

"Well, a lot. But the last store that I was in I got fucked within an eyelash of cumming and then Gerard pulled out."

"An eyelash, or a pubic hair?" she smirked.

"Yeah, if only that phrase became part of the public vernacular. 'I came within a pubic hair of winning that bet.' That'll catch on."

"People use eyelashes and whiskers. I see no reason you couldn't use any kind of hair you'd want. And as a slut, it appeals to my demographic."

"Funny. My point is I didn't cum in the last store, and dressing up like this for you has me dripping."

"Dressing, or undressing?" she teased.

"Again, funny," she replied, the fact that she was only wearing a new pair of heels at the time making her feel more exposed.

"Just trying to decide how good you'd look on a stripper pole."

"Is Gerard really going to make me do that?"

"He's going to make you do a lot of things."

"What about you?"

"Oh, I'm going to make you do things too. You do know I'm his right hand slut. I'm his proxy when he's not around."

"Somehow, I think you're actually more than that, but I get your point."

"What do you mean?" Brandi asked, wondering if Christina had really figured out she was the one calling most of the shots.

"I'm not sure. Just a feeling. You and Gerard seem to think as one. It's a bit unnerving, to be honest."

"Then I'm doing right by him," she shrugged, not wanting to give away her advantage.

"That you are. My question was are you going to strip too? Or anything else we do in Vegas?"

"He'll ask me. Some things I'll do. Some I won't. You won't have a choice."

"I'm aware of the differences in our dynamic, B. He doesn't own you."

"No, but I'm not going to let you have all the fun in Vegas. Have you ever been there?"