Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's still on your left wrist, Chris. But I hardly think I needed to drag you. Look at you. You're used to this now."

"More like resigned. I'll admit the new hair makes it easier. No one I know would recognize me right now. Then again, no one I know frequents the places I've been taken to since I've been with Gerard this weekend. Well, except the shoe store. I'm still stunned about that."

Brandi smiled inside, knowing she'd helped orchestrate that encounter between Christina and Maggie. Although it was a bit of odd luck that her daughter would be with her. Brandi had been orchestrating everything that was happening to Christina. And she had her finger on the pulse of what was going on with Alex as well. That finger was about to become a grip on his wrist.

Christina was also a bit surprised they were traveling down the freeway with the top up on the convertible. It was late, but it seemed Brandi loved showing her off to the public whenever she had her in that position. Brandi countered that while it was fun to expose her, it lost some of it's naughty factor when it was dusk, or even dark out. Besides, she wanted to talk about the trip they would be leaving on Monday morning, and she didn't want to have to shout over the rush of the car flying down the interstate.

They'd been laughing like old friends, which their relationship felt like even though they'd only known each other for two months. It was one of those friendships that forge quickly, and the bond between them was strong. Brandi hadn't really anticipated that when she'd spotted Christina working out that day and mentioned to Gerard she'd found their next sexy target to play with. It was a wonderful byproduct, but one she needed to be careful with. Her goal was to take Christina and mold her in her own image. The feelings she had for her complicated the execution of some of the plans she had for her. Not to mention Alex.

The next stroke of luck fell into her lap. Well, it was Christina's lap, which was naked and holding her phone. Christina heard it chirp, and felt it vibrate against her groin. Picking it up she checked the text she'd just gotten.

"HOLY SHIT!" she exclaimed, the sight of the picture she'd just received from Maggie making her hand fly over her mouth.

"What? Is everything okay?" Brandi asked, Christina's reaction so sudden and startling it really could have meant anything had just happened. Including something horrible.

"I... I honestly don't know."

"What is it, Chris? What's going on?"

A wry smile appeared on Christina's face, still covered by her hand as she stared at the image. But Brandi could see it as she glanced over.

"Well it must not be that bad. You're grinning."

"This... might be a bigger shock than Maggie and Sarah being in the next aisle over while I was sucking cock."

"Well that's a telling statement. Care to share?"

Christina held the phone up so she could see easily while still driving, showing her the picture of Alex about to eat Maggie, but with bright red lipstick adorning her mouth.

"She's got a nice pussy, at least from that angle. That's gotta be Maggie, right?"

"That's what you noticed?"

"I suppose you want me to comment on your husband wearing lipstick?" she teased.

"Yes!"

"He looks pretty. Did she tell you what's going on?"

"Yeah. She's sending a bunch of texts now. First, she said he's incredible at eating pussy. That's no lie. The man is gifted, like your Scott."

"Well that's all Scott has to offer with that little boy penis he has. Alex at least has a man cock."

"Mmm... yes he does," she said almost dreamily.

"You do know the first time I actually meet Alex, he's going to be eating my pussy in under a minute. That's going to happen."

"Really?"

"I'm your mentor, Chris. We should both have that expectation. After all, I gave Scott to you totally. I would hope you get Alex trained in a similar manner. But let's not get off the track here. What's going on at home?"

"He's being punished... foooor, oh; for not having a naughty enough picture of her as her avatar on her phone. She knew he had one of her bare pussy, but he kept the one I caught him with. This picture is her avatar for him, for now."

"What's that mean?"

"She's testing him. He's supposed to be just like the first time I punished him for the other picture. Remember? The night he caved after two swats of the belt, and I got him to take the ass plug."

"How can I forget. Is he?"

"Is he what?"

"Just like that time."

"No. He's got lipstick on."

"Other than that. There has to be a reason she's sending you the picture. Other than just raising his angst level. She's obviously trying to establish control while you're away... especially now that you're going to be gone a lot longer."

"Yeah. She says in this one the main reason for the punishment is for him giving me the corporate credit card to use. Oh... fuck!"

"What?"

"Gerard put the hotel and the car rental on it."

"Well, yeah. He's not paying for any of this himself. You knew that. It was all your idea to spend a whole weekend with him. Now it's going to be ten days."

"Brandi, I know all of that. But... it's not my card. Or Alex's. It's the firm's!"

"Yeah. We talked about that already. I've got the number memorized. So does Gerard."

"This could cost him his job! Oh... wait. This text says she has it covered, but she doesn't want Alex to know. Ummm... okay, I did fuck up by insisting he give it to me, but she says she has my back. We're to keep using it unless she texts 911 to stop us. But she figured I'd get punished if we got to Vegas and the card got denied and we couldn't stay at the Bellagio like Gerard wants."

"She's a smart woman."

"You don't even know. He's lucky to have her."

"So are you. She's right. Gerard would have taken you to the nastiest motel he could find and then..." Brandi physically shuddered at the thought. "God that would have been bad. You owe her, big time."

"I know. Apparently so does Alex. But he's still being punished."

"He should be. I know you're the hotwife, but that was fucking stupid of both of you."

"I know. I guess I got carried away trying to control him in front of Gerard."

"Nothing wrong with that, but you need to think out those things ahead of time. Anticipate what you might want to do and know all the ramifications before you act. Spur of the moment can be exhilarating, but you can ruin the world you're trying to create with that kind of misstep."

"You're right."

"Good. Learn from that. Now, answer the question. Is he exactly like he was for you the first time. That seems to be what she wants to know, isn't it?"

"I guess. I can't tell from that pic though."

"Then tell her you need to see a couple of others to confirm for her."

Two minutes later Christina received three more pictures. Alex was made to stand, and then turn around. His hard cock was dripping pre-cum, which Brandi noticed right away.

"He's excited about this. Look at that cock."

"Trust me, I am. It's not right."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday night, May 18th -- DAY 2

"Uh-oh," Maggie snickered. "Looks like someone didn't present themselves to me properly like they said they did."

"What?" Alex asked nervously, looking up from his position at the foot of the bed, where he'd been licking and sucking on the toes of Maggie's left foot at her direction.

"Your queen just responded to those pictures. She said something's missing that you should be wearing for me."

"No. Noooo. I've got this plug in my ass. It's the same one. And I'm wearing the strap that's torturing my balls."

"She's saying there should also be a harness that's made up if several cock rings to keep you hard for me."

His face went white, the blood draining from his cheeks as he realized the seriousness of that oversight. "I... I forgot about that."

"And it would appear you've lost all the good will you've built up with me with that talented mouth of yours. We have to have rules, Alex. It's like the law. The only way society works is if we abide by the rules that have been established. Otherwise we'll live in anarchy. I've heard you say that a thousand times. It's no different with this. Whether you answer to your queen when she's here, or to me. Who am I again?"

"My dutchess."

"That's right. Dutchess of pain?"

"Pleasure."

"Which can sometimes be painful when I'm lied to. I'm afraid you've lost your negotiating position. We're back to where we started. Thirty swats with the belt if you want to fuck my tight wet pussy when I'm done. And I promise you'll be able to fuck it as many times as you can get it up tonight. You may sleep here with me. You just have to be in your own bed before the kids wake up or I'll be repeating the punishment tomorrow night."

"Does... the other option still stand?"

"Of course, sweetie. But I need you to make sure it's really what you want, because there's no going back once we do that. And that includes your hotwife."

"I know. But I can't handle thirty. I can barely take ten."

"I understand. Make a decision, Alex. My pussy needs fucked. The longer you make me wait, the less likely I am to take it easy on you."

"Are you going to show Christina?"

"You know I have to. Keeping secrets from her is what got you into this position to begin with."

He assumed a position on the bed, raising his ass and lowering his upper body to the mattress. He grabbed a pillow to bury his head in when the pain would become too intense. He knew that would happen by third swat to his fleshy backside.

"I'll take the second option."

"I already knew that, Alex."

SWAAAP!

"AAAAAHHHHGGGGGG! ONE!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday night, May 18th -- DAY 2

Brandi and Christina were sitting in the car, parked in Gerard's driveway. They were looking at the video Maggie had sent her. Christina watched nervously, almost in disbelief. Brandi was beaming.

"Look at that girl go," she boasted.

"What have I done," Christina replied, her voice full of emotion.

"Relax, Chris. This was inevitable. And it's really for the best."

"How can you say that?"

"Maggie is doing it first. That will take a lot of the trepidation away you'll feel when you do it. And you have to now."

"I do? Why?"

"Because he's calling her his dutchess. You're his queen. There's a hierarchy that needs to be maintained. If you don't peg him, he'll view Maggie as the one with the real power over him."

The video Maggie had sent was of her fucking Alex with a modest sized strap-on. It was a normal, cock shaped dildo about six inches in length and a good two inches in diameter. It was slightly longer than the plug that had been in his ass, but the girth was the same. She was trying to keep it as palatable as possible for him for his first experience, at least as far as the rubber phallus that was invading him. She was fucking him hard and fast.

"That's my husband," Christina said, as if she was confessing to a priest. She wasn't so sure she shouldn't head to mass in the morning to absolve the sins she was racking up at an alarming rate. Then again, it was her struggle with the mixed messages of Catholicism that made her question her sexuality to begin with.

"And Scott is mine. That didn't stop you from fucking him. In a much more compromising position, with a much more menacing dildo, I might add. They're our husband's, and we love them. But they're also our submissives, and we love that about them too. Look at Alex's cock. He's got that nasty thing on his balls, digging those needles into his sensitive skin, and he's probably harder than he's ever been. No cock rings. No Viagra. And he's got pre-cum flowing like a leaking faucet."

"He does seem excited."

"Because she's going to reward him with her sweet pussy when she's done with him."

"How did you know that? I didn't tell you she texted me that."

"Because that's what I did the first time I pegged Scott. And look, your sexual journey with Alex is going to be different than mine with Scott. I can't see you cutting him off. You might go the cock cage route, but you'd only do it occasionally as a short punishment. My marriage and yours aren't the same. They're just similar in certain ways."

"But I have to fuck him like that."

"Actually, you need to fuck him better. Bigger dildo. Maybe a Bad Dragon. Change it up. You need to keep him off balance. But now that his bitch hole is officially open for pegging, you're the queen. He needs to feel that distinction. If you think for one second I didn't fuck Scott with a higher intensity after what you did to him, well, you don't know me very well."

"I don't, if we're honest. I know it may seem like we've been friends forever, and I love that. But it's been just over two months. There are a lot of things we don't know about each other."

"I know that Chris. But you do trust me, don't you?"

"Yes. You know that."

"Then it's time for you to establish the control over what she's doing to him right now."

"How? I'm here. She's there."

"By delivering on the veiled threat I planted in his head when I sent him the videos of you fucking Scott."

"What?"

"I told him if you ever made an appointment to get his bitch hole waxed, he'd know what to expect. Time to make that appointment."

"You're kidding!"

"No, Chris. He needs to know that you're going to take it to the next level. And you need to do it now, to let him know you approve of what Maggie is doing, but that you have your own expectations."

"Oh my God, you're serious, aren't you."

"I'm always serious. I don't know why people question that all the time," she giggled.

"Because it seems so farfetched."

"Not that long ago the idea of you riding around naked in my car mortified you. Now it's commonplace. Stop questioning my motives, Christina. I'm trying to help you. How much you have waxed is up to you. I know you're getting more comfortable with nudity around the kids, so you need to think of that. But don't be afraid to push his comfort zone."

"So, I just make an appointment when I get home."

"No. We make it now. Right now. And you tell Maggie to take him. She's obviously on board like you wanted."

"I think you wanted that to."

"For you, Chris. You can't tell me you're not going to be more relaxed in Vegas knowing she's there. You're right. She's the perfect compliment for you there."

"Just like you are for me here."

"If you want to think of me that way, I'm okay with it. I'm your mentor, but I really just want to be you friend at the end of the day. I love the idea of having a sexy woman as a partner in all that I do."

"I love the thought of that too."

"So, are you going through with it?" Brandi asked, holding her thumb over the button on her steering wheel to connect to her phone.

"Yes. Let's set the appointment."

Brandi smiled as she pressed the button. The automated system came on line through her speakers with a chime.

"Call Sasha."

Calling Sasha

The phone rang, and the sexy vixen on the other end picked up.

"Hey B. What's up?"

"Hi Sash. I'm with Chris."

"Hey beautiful. How are you digging that hair?"

"I love it," Christina practically sang.

"I knew you would. You just needed to trust me. So what's going on?"

"Uh... I need to trust you again."

"What?"

Brandi spoke up, wanting to make sure the plan in her head didn't get derailed. "We're calling to set up a waxing appointment, Sash. Like you do for Scott when he comes down."

"Ooohhh. Sounds like things are ratcheting up for Alex."

"You could say that."

"You want him totally bare like Scarlett?"

Christina spoke up, asserting control over the dynamicbetween her and her husband. "No. I want his bitch hole waxed, and his balls. But leave his pubic mound. Just trim it really short please."

"What about his legs?"

"He won't be wearing stockings. But I'm going to be pegging him, and I'm thinking about a cage occasionally."

"Alright. When?"

Brandi said, "Wednesday afternoon. He keeps that day open to watch Chris fuck Gerard."

"Don't you mean the other way around," she laughed.

"Damn straight," Christina smiled.

Brandi shook her head and sighed. "Whatever. His secretary Maggie will be bringing him. Let her watch."

"Do I get any extra liberties?"

"Apparently he's very talented with his tongue," she offered.

"Venus, you okay with your bitch eating my meaty pussy?"

"Yes, but I'm leaving anything else up to Maggie."

"Anything else?"

"Maybe. I'm thinking it might be fun to let you test out his bitch hole once you wax it. I'll have to think about it."

"Are you serious?"

"I like the idea of it being well-used by the time I get back to him. Lord knows my holes are going to be."

"Well that's true. Okay, Wednesday at noon. Anything else?"

"Nope. That'll do it," Brandi smiled. "Thanks Sash."

"I have a feeling I'm going to be thanking you by the end of the week, B. As of now I'll be meeting you both in Vegas on Thursday unless G changes his mind."

"I love the thought of that."

"Me too. Save some fun for me."

"You got it. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

Brandi looked at Christina, surprised by the turn of events. "Are you sure about Sasha pegging Alex?"

"No. But I learned my lesson. I have time to think about what it will mean if I do. I'll let Maggie know before she takes him. Speaking of which, I need to let her know."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday night, May 18th -- DAY 2

"Uh-oh," Maggie snickered.

"Stop saying that," Alex groaned as he felt her finally pull the fake cock from his ass.

"Sorry. But it appears your hotwife was very intrigued by what I just did to you," she said as she started removing the harness, much to his relief.

He said as much, whimpering, "Thank God that parts over."

"Really? You came pretty hard there, Alexis."

"I really wish you wouldn't call me that."

"Then you really shouldn't look that sexy in lipstick. But you do, so the name stays when you're my bitch."

"Yes ma'am."

"My point remains, you came hard. Didn't you," she nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

"That brings me to what I said 'uh-oh' about. We have an appointment on Wednesday."

"We do? I thought we were working from here that day."

"We are, but we need to make a trip. Your hotwife made an appointment for you to get waxed on Wednesday. I only know it's at noon. She's going to text me where that morning."

"Waxed? Why would she want me to get waxed?"

"It'll make it easier for us to peg you," she winked.