Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as a slut," she admitted.

"We're going to have a great time, as long as you listen."

"I know I'm going to make a few mistakes, B. I intend to listen, but I'll fuck up somewhere along the line."

"I know. That's why I'm going with you."

"Are you bringing dabs?"

"Of course. At least as long as we drive. I won't if we fly."

"We'll fly there?"

"Probably not. My guess is he'll rent an SUV like your Escalade and hire one of his guys to drive it. You'll be paying for both."

"With my pussy, no doubt."

"Whoever drives, yeah. You can't rent a vehicle that way. He's tried before," she laughed.

"Why wouldn't he take his own SUV?"

"The miles. And it won't be in his name. Trust me, Chris, no one will know he and I were in Vegas as far as a paper trail. Your husband is footing the bill, just like the outfits you're buying today."

"But... I'm using his corporate credit card. He could get in trouble. Especially with us going out of state."

"Too late for that now. G already has the card number. The suite at the Bellagio is already booked in your name. Tomorrow through Friday night. My guess would be he's already made arrangements for the vehicle to be dropped off at the house. And who knows what else he's got planned."

"You do. You're involved in all of this."

Brandi shrugged again, but offered no sign of stress over her guessing right. And that's what it was, a gut feeling. A guess. "If you say so."

"Well how can he do that? I have the card with me."

"You can't be that naive, Chris. You don't need the card to make the reservation, for a hotel or a car. You need the number, the expiration and the security code. Hell, I had them memorized by the party Saturday night."

"Really?

"It's a Visa in the name of Alexander M. Edwards. 4813 78... "

"Okay, okay. I believe you."

"Expires January of 2024," she winked.

"Unbelievable."

"Code is 899. Sweetie, you used it at the gym for your membership. The thing is you need to show the card at the hotel, or to sign for the SUV. But using Amazon? Ordering a pizza? That's where credit card fraud can burn you. The small shit. My guess is whoever handles the account on that card is going to get a call tomorrow morning when they flag the rental and the hotel, if they haven't already. So yeah, hubby better think on his feet."

"Maggie," she nodded slightly.

"What?"

"Maggie will get the call. She handles Alex's executive account. They'll contact her."

"Oh, so you're okay."

"Not exactly. She won't be able to reconcile it at the end of the month."

"So she's going to put the kibosh on the whole trip?"

"I don't know. I should contact her."

"If you do, Gerard is going to punish you. Big time. Alex is a part of this. He's pushing him too, because that's what he wanted when he fantasized about you being a hotwife. You need to let it play out. Besides, you said you trust her. Let her prove she's worthy of that trust."

"What if she cancels the trip?"

"Then you'll know she's not as in tune with what your doing as you thought, and G is going to punish you. Big time. I'd be praying that doesn't happen. You've already fucked up twice. I'd hate to think what he'd have me do to you this time. I'm running out of safe drugs to use in you."

"Fuck. Are you serious?"

"Ha! No. But you can bet whatever it is will be painful. That, or he'll have me numbing that pretty pussy the entire week we're there and you'll be fucked but never get to cum."

"God, that's worse!"

"Wait. Worse than heroin?"

"Well, no. But it'll suck."

"So will you," she winked.

"I know that. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be going into whore-mode again."

"See, you are learning. Let's just hope Maggie comes through. And speaking of that, I want you to cum for me now."

"What? Now?"

"This is a test, Chris. I'm supposed to make you cum. But not before you do it yourself. Hurry up. I have to send him a video in ten minutes."

"Who, Alex?"

"No! Gerard. He's the one that owns you. Forget about Alex. He's Maggie's problem now. You need to focus on your job. You're his slut. Your family is in good hands. Now get your hands on that juicy pussy and frig it. If you're not cumming in... in like seven minutes, I'm not going to have time to upload the video and send it. And if I miss the deadline, I'm not making you cum, and you're walking out of her blindfolded, handcuffed and naked."

"Oh... fuck!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday evening, May 18th -- DAY 2

"Oh... fuck!" Maggie said quietly as looked at her phone.

"What?" Tommy asked, not sure of what she'd said.

He was just finishing putting the last of her things in the closet in the Master bedroom loft of the pool house. Maggie had taken care of all the hanging items, as well as the things he wasn't supposed to see. She'd hidden them when he'd made a trip by himself back to her car.

"Oh... nothing, Tiger," she winked. "You've been an incredible help. It would have taken me hours to do this by myself. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Are you going to bring more stuff?"

"We'll see how it goes. This'll get me through the week."

"I hope you stay. I like you being here. Sarah does too."

"I know. But I don't want to be a burden on your parents. Sarah was telling me today how they're happy, and I don't want to get in the way of that."

"I thought they were going to get divorced," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Maggie saw the look in his eyes. It wasn't fear, but they were full of emotion. She felt like he was about to cry.

Sitting next to him, she put her hand on his shoulder, rubbing it lovingly. "How did that make you feel?"

"Scared," he said quickly, his lower lip quivering.

"You know, it's okay to cry. It won't make you less than a man to do that. In fact, crying can clear your mind, and it gives you strength when you're done. It's healthy."

"I'm not a man. I'm ten."

"But if your mom and dad would have gotten divorced, that would have made you the man of the house. That scared you, didn't it."

"How'd you know?" he asked, looking up at her.

She took his chin in her hand, holding it gently, peering into his soulful eyes. "Same thing happened to my brother."

"Your parents are divorced?"

"Yes, Tommy. I know you think you couldn't cry because you had to be strong for Sarah. That's what Gavin did for me. The truth is I wish he would have cried, because I know he would have been able to think things through better. It's okay to be scared. It's okay to... "

Tommy began bawling, burying his head into Maggie's shoulder. She held him close, kissing the top of his head, telling him it was okay and to get it all out. It lasted five minutes before he calmed down. When he finally did, Maggie wiped away the remaining tears with her thumbs, her sweet smile bringing out a bashful one from him.

"I'm proud of you Tiger. Don't ever be afraid to show your emotions in front of other people. It's not a sign of weakness. It's actually quite the opposite."

"How?" he sniffed.

"Well first, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being scared. It's what we do when we are that shows our character. I know I'm throwing out a lot of big words, but I think... "

"I know what you mean. I just don't understand how crying is good."

"For me, it clears my head. Once I get the emotions out if the way, I can make better decisions."

"But, how can I decide about mom and dad not getting divorced?"

"Well, you can't. But what you can do is talk to them about things that scare you. If they don't know, they can't help you."

"Maggie?"

"Yes?"

"My mom and dad are happier now. But it still scares me. What if they don't love each other anymore, like your parents?"

Maggie took a second, unsure of where he was going with that thought. Finally she spoke. "I wish I could answer that they'll be together forever. All I can do is tell you that it doesn't feel to me like a divorce is on their minds right now. They are doing things different, which is why they seem happier. And I think they are. They just need to do what you're brave enough to do now with me… talk about it."

"I... I just don't want them to get divorced."

"I understand. So, why do you and Sarah want me to live here. I mean, if your mom and dad are happy."

"Because we like you. You're fun. And mom is gone more, like this week. Dad likes you around. He says you're a good team."

"We are. But... I'm not your parent."

"Consuela helps Sabrina and Miguel. Sabrina says it takes three people to raise a family right in today's world. I'm not sure what that means, but Bobby says they're all happy at his house. I just thought if you stayed, it would help mom and dad stay happier."

It startled Maggie just how intuitive Tommy was. And Sarah. They didn't know what was going on with their parents, but they saw the change and they were willing to embrace the things they felt were making a positive difference. That included her being there.

"I'm not going to make any promises, Tiger. But I'll think about it, and if it seems like something I might be able to consider as good for me, then I'll have a conversation with your mom and dad. Let's see how this week goes, and what it's like when your mom comes home."

"Okay."

"C'mon. Let's go up to the house. I need to spend some time with you and your sister before you go to bed. And I've got to talk to your dad."

"About what?"

"It's probably nothing. I just got an odd email about his corporate credit card account. I need to check it out."

"Is that why you said the bad word?"

"Ha! You heard that, did you."

"Yeah."

"Well thanks for not making me feel bad about saying it."

"Thanks for letting me cry," he smiled.

"You're welcome, sweetie. You can talk to me any time... about anything."

"If you stay," he grinned.

"I'll give you my cell number if I don't."

"I don't have a cell phone."

"You don't?"

"No."

"Huh. We'll have to talk about that this week too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday evening, May 18th -- DAY 2

Christina was slumped against the wall in the corner of the dressing room, her eyes shaking from the climax that shook through her body. She'd found a way to make herself cum, just in time for Brandi to be able to fire off the video to Gerard. And Alex.

The remnants of that orgasm were still rolling through her a few minutes later as she slipped to the floor. She was trying to catch her breath, her eyes clamped shut as she concentrated on her breathing. She hadn't noticed what Brandi was doing, content to bask in the success of what she'd been asked to do.

She heard a click, but didn't associate it with anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't until she felt Brandi take her arm that she thought to look up from her position on the floor. By then her wrist was already being placed in the open metal bracelet of the handcuff the had been attached to the metal bar of the changing room stall. Brandi had seen fit to use the one marked for handicap use, because of that very feature. That, and it was bigger so it gave them more room.

"What are you doing, B?"

"It's she-dragon time," she laughed, almost maniacally.

Christina glanced down her sexy body, noticing the huge Bad Dragon dildo attached to the harness Brandi was wearing, which she'd somehow missed.

"Oh, fuck."

"Yes. Exactly," she growled as she grabbed her by the hair and yanked her to her feet.

Just a few minutes after the grotesque looking phallus had fully invaded her cunt, and Brandi was fucking her like a demon possessed. Christina wasn't so sure that wasn't the case. The woman was amazing with a strap-on.

Looking to her left, she noticed their profile in the full length mirror. She was completely naked, her breasts bouncing wildly from the assault on her pussy. Brandi was topless, her incredible tits jiggling as well, although much more gracefully from the motion she was using. The black straps of the harness blended in with the tight black leather pants she was wearing, and the sexy black heeled boots that were lifting that perfect ass into the air. She actually looked like a Drakaina, thrusting as she plunged the huge appendage into her.

She also noticed Brandi's cell phone mounted on a mini tripod. It didn't phase her that she was being recorded. She'd gotten used to it. In her mind, it went with the territory of being a hotwife. It was only odd in that she was being fucked by a woman, with an dragon penis, in a dressing room. Then again, it was becoming par for the course.

Her cunt was being stretched out, and she wondered if it was a bigger model than what she remembered. Mandy and Sandra had been right. Her vaginal walls didn't stay that way permanently, but she'd be a gaping hole for quite a while with what was being done to her.

She didn't really understand why she'd been cuffed to the railing. It wasn't like she was going to object to what Brandi was doing to her. She knew better at that point. But it did make the decision to comply moot. Her body began to shake, the hard strokes she was taking drawing her pleasure closer. She was about to scream out, but she knew she couldn't.

"Uuuunnnnnhhhhhhggggggaaa!" she grumbled, her legs giving out. The monster cock spilled from her pussy, bouncing as it was released. Brandi couldn't help herself, and she squeezed the bulb, making the fake cum spurt out from the head, firing all over her lower back.

"Hmmm... you need a tramp stamp to give me a target."

"A what?" Christina replied, not hearing what she'd said because her ears were ringing from her heartbeat pounding so fast.

"You need a lower back tattoo to give your clients something to aim for."

"Clients?"

"You said it yourself... you're going to be a whore in Vegas."

"Okay, but a back tattoo? Really? Those are so fucking trashy."

"Well yeah. That's why they call them tramp stamps. I think you need one."

"Why? You don't have one."

"No. Because I'm not a whore. I'm a slut. There's a difference."

"Well I know that. But you're my mentor, and I'm trying to be a slut."

"And you're making progress. But you do know you're both, right?"

"Well, yes. Technically."

"There's nothing technical about it. People; many people, have paid to have sex with you. I've never done that. I give it away for free, because I'm a giving person."

"So, are you serious? I'm going to have to get tattooed?"

"Sweetie by the middle of this week you're going to want to. It's going to call out to you. And do you know why?"

"Well obviously not, because it's not true."

"It is true. And you're going to want to because of three reasons. One, your bull will want you to. Two, you'll start to find the idea exciting, just like all of those women you watched in those videos. Almost all of them are inked, and you're going to want to be like them. How many of those sluts can you identify in your head just by their tats?"

"Yes... sluts. Not whores."

"Yet you're both," she smiled, knowing she'd trapped her with that logic. "And the third reason is that most of your life, you've always been safe. You're a wife and a mother. As wild as your hair is now, in six months you could get close to your old style and go back to your old life."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Why do a lot of the women Gerard takes down this path go back? They chicken out. They can't commit. They worry about how they'll be looked at by friends or family. Have you considered what your mother will say when she sees you?"

"Well, no. That wasn't a thought when Sasha was doing it."

"Right. But it's just hair. It'll grow back, as they say. And it'll come back it's natural shade. But a tattoo? That's saying this is really who you are now."

"Are you trying to talk me into it?"

"Not really. Just be sure to consider what the alternative might be if he does want you to and you say no. My advice would be to start thinking about what ink you want, and where, so he doesn't force a bad choice on you. I assume Sasha told you about the woman that got the horrendous hairstyle?"

"Yeah?"

"Well she doesn't know about the one that got a hideous tattoo right on her ass cheek. I promise, she'll never be able to wear a thong again... ever."

"Brandi, is this real? Am I really looking at having to get a tattoo to stay with him?"

Brandi pointed at Christina's reflection in the mirror. "Do you like your hair?"

"Actually, yeah. I do," she smiked happily.

Holding the unique dildo in her hand, slowly stroking it, she asked, "And what about this? Did you like me fucking you with it?"

"It's frightening, but yes. I've loved it every time so far."

Brandi knew she was including times she'd been fucked by a Bad Dragon by others, but she got her point across. "So be honest, can you see yourself in that mirror looking like you do, knowing what we just did, just six months ago?"

"No. Never in a million years."

"Can you see yourself going back?"

"I... I don't want to. I loved what you just did to me."

"And that's why you'll consider doing it. Because if you did, it'll make it much harder to look in the mirror and forget it ever happened."

Brandi smacked her on the ass, and unlocked the cuff that was on the railing. But she didn't release her from the one that was still attached to her wrist. Christina thought that was telling.

"I'm going out of here naked, aren't I?"

"I've been here before, with other hotwives. They know me by name, and Gerard by reputation. How do you see this ending?" she asked pointedly.

Christina nodded, and put her hands behind her back. Taking the free bracelet, she cuffed herself. "I'll start thinking about what I might want as a tattoo," she said with a resigned sigh.

"Sweetie, Sasha already did that for you. You're Venus Butterfly, remember? The question at this point really is, how big, and where."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday night, May 18th -- DAY 2

Maggie was stewing. Alex was almost cowering. It was still odd to her that the man that was so dominant in the courtroom had such timid tendencies in his personal life. That became more evident as she railed into him.

"Seriously, Alex, what the literal fuck were you thinking!?"

"I don't know. I didn't think it would be a big deal. I've let her use the company credit card before. You know that."

"Yeah, but this isn't her buying clothes for the kids for school, or paying for soccer or ballet and you paying it back just to rack up points on the card for free shit. This... fuck, I don't even know what this is. Besides fucking stupid!"

"I guess. I don't see the harm. I'll pay them back. I always have."

"No, you haven't. I have. As soon as I see the charge come through. I switch it to my card, and then you pay me back."

"What's the difference?"

"One, my credit limit isn't that high. Two, I have a relationship with Candice at our bank. She helps cover you as long as it's small dollar amounts."

"Why would she do that?"

"Because I'm personable. She likes me. But this went over her head and got flagged above her."

"And why would that happen?"

"The amount of money for one. But mostly because you didn't fill out a travel expenditure request like we always do for corporate trips."

"I don't understand?"

"You never had to. That's what I'm for!"

"Now I really don't understand."

"Do you remember when the firm fired that junior attorney for using his corporate card for family vacations?"

"Yes."

"Well this was the protocol we put in place to guard against that happening again going forward. Any expenditure for travel; a hotel, a rental car, airline tickets... any of that shit has to be approved by our bank a day ahead in writing unless signed off by two partners. And you can't sign off on your own."

"I know that. I helped draft the policy with Jim."