Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The nurse wrote notes about her development and the mood swings that came with it. I think Jamie Lee had trouble adjusting to what was happening to her so early," Kalinda added.

"Early?"

"Yeah. She was getting severely picked on in grade school about it. The nurse wasn't very happy with the vice principal."

"Really?"

Billy nodded. "She put in here how it was wrong that she was the one getting paddled every week for lashing out at the bullies while they weren't being addressed about their cruel, incessant teasing."

"Paddled?"

"It's the south. Spare the rod and all that crap. She was paddled. The nurse had to check if she was okay afterward. She also had to watch the punishment being administered because the vice principal was a man."

"It says that!?" Alex said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Her notes are meticulous. It appears the schools were close together. That or she moved up to the high school when Jamie Lee did. It all looks like the same handwriting. I suppose it could be someone else, but if that's the case they both felt the same way. No, wait... they're all are initialed A.P.", which means that it was Andrea Perry. It's the same person."

"What else is there?" Maggie asked.

"As soon as she got to high school she really cut loose. Skipping classes, then school altogether. Lots of fights with other girls in the bathroom or in the gym locker room. More visits to a vice principal with the same results; paddling, which didn't stop until she made a decision. The last three disciplinary sessions, Andrea noted that Jamie Lee became the aggressor."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Well, first I should note that Jamie Lee was the oldest girl in her class. She missed the cutoff for being a class ahead by one day. She turned eighteen early during her junior year. She was nineteen and almost five months when she graduated. And things took a huge turn when that happened, being eighteen. The nurse stated she immediately switched from panties and began wearing thongs, and then g-strings, but it didn't stop him from paddling her. So, she went commando the next time she got in trouble. Knowing what was coming she wore the dress and was able to spread her legs. When he went to paddle her, Andrea told him to stop. She was playing with herself."

"Jesus Christ!"

"It's actually brilliant on her part. She used her sexuality as a way to stop the beatings. You show them you're into it, it's no longer a deterrent. Instead she got a couple of one day suspensions for the fights. Then, the law started getting involved."

Kalinda looked in the file she held. "Yes. Starting her Sophomore year, there were three separate charges of a minor, shoplifting. She was fined and put on probation, and banned from the stores. At least four traffic violations. Two speeding. One running a light. One DUI, which was drug related. A possession charge for pot to go along with that one. She got more probation and a suspended license for six months. Then like Billy said, she turned eighteen and things got crazy."

"Define crazy."

"I'm about to. She broke into the school five times. At least that's how many times she got caught. One charge of vandalism there. The rest were to hook up for sex... with men."

"Men?" Alex wondered.

"Let us finish and we'll try to put the puzzle together for you. There were twos charges of vandalism to a car, which were dropped. One charge of breaking into a home, which was dropped. Two assault charges, dropped. One breaking and entering a business with vandalism, dropped. At -"

"Wait, why were they all dropped?"

"We'll get to that. Bill?"

"Uh... yeah, let's see. The first notation of that was when she was a Junior. I should note that Jamie Lee actually is incredibly bright. Would have ended up being named her class valedictorian if she hadn't been banned from attending the graduation ceremony. The notes in here say she qualified with the highest accumulative GPA over four years in her graduating class. Anyway, that first notation I mentioned was Jamie Lee the day after she turned eighteen, telling the nurse that she had been molested by her father the night before. Andrea noted she gave her a thorough exam, and brought it up to her bosses. They dismissed it. Called it as just a troublemaker, making trouble. They never called the cops. They didn't believe her claim that her father had taken her virginity, even though the nurse said it appeared she'd basically been raped."

"Fuck, it was happening, wasn't it!"

"We only know she claimed three more times that year that it was continuing to happen, nothing was done about it officially, and then came the suicide attempt."

"Holy fuck," Alex sighed, actually feeling for the woman.

"She took a bunch of Valium belonging to her mother. She was found on school grounds in her car late at night. She was hospitalized for two weeks, and held for a psych evaluation."

"Oh my God. They have the records in there!"

"No. Just this Nurse Perry's notes. We have no idea what they diagnosed, but we're sure they identified some things. It's pretty obvious this nurse was the only one looking out for her. She's actually the one that got her on birth control pills."

"What? How is that even possible?"

Billy shook his head. "Well first, she was eighteen. The nurse facilitated them. And if the thing with her father was true, the belief that she was being molested at home, followed by an attempt to take her own life, the nurse was guarding against the trauma that would inevitably come with him getting her pregnant. This reads as much like a diary as it does a record of events. She puts personal perspectives in it; like her frustration with the administration that Jamie Lee wasn't being taken seriously. She writes about the system failing her because of their perception of who she is and what she's doing, not accounting for why she's becoming that way. There was a line in here about Jamie Lee not going to the police herself because the authorities at her own school had already dismissed it as her lying. At the time of the suicide attempt, she wasn't showing any physical signs of abuse. In the end, she felt like she had nowhere else to turn, so she internalized the pain."

Maggie actually shed a tear, saying, "This is so wrong."

"Yes. That's if it's true. There's also a school of thought that Jamie Lee is a narcissistic sociopath. A manipulative, compulsive liar. That would also be a viable explanation. And given her time being evaluated in the hospital, it's at least plausible. Or... it could be that both are true. We only know what we read, and we try to draw conclusions. Let's say that she wasn't being abused at home, although I believe it's waaaaay more likely than not that she was. Even if she wasn't, she was having sex. And lots of it. I'm guessing as promiscuous as she was becoming, the nurse thought condoms were going to be a waste of time... that she wouldn't bother using them because she was reckless and punishing herself. Or her father. I'm sure Nurse Perry didn't think when she found a way to get a doctor to prescribe them for Jamie Lee that it would only make it easier for her fuck. Instead of taking the gun away she gave her more bullets. It was backward logic. I'm sure her heart was in the right place. I'm sure she didn't want to deal with the prospect of her getting knocked up by her father, or one of the boys in school. She also probably didn't know at the time that Jamie Lee had moved on and was doing it with grown men too."

"Are you serious?"

"Again, the notations say she was eighteen but looked ten years older. She'd been that advanced since grade school, always looking a lot older than she was. That's why she was teased. The night janitor I mentioned? His name was Jerome Gardner. She was caught with him in the school boiler room during a basketball game, giving him a blowjob. Again, she was Junior in high school that probably looked like a grad student at the University of Georgia to him. And that's the thing. The nurse wrote several times that she was physically mature, but emotionally unable to handle what was happening at home, or at school with the constant bullying."

Kalinda agreed. "It's kind if textbook.

She's molested by her dad, and it robbed her innocence, so she starts to use sex as a weapon. Taking back the control she doesn't have when she's at home. Inflicting pain on herself first but then turning it towards others. She becomes brazen. Even reckless. It starts innocent enough. First she was caught masturbating in the nurses office. Then she was caught doing it in the shower after gym class. At that point, she's only talked to... and of course, paddled. So she ratchets up the risk level. She's caught shirtless sucking off two seniors under the bleachers at a football game. She got suspended two days for that. The pot starts. She gets the DUI, and instead of checking herself, she starts taking more and more chances with classmates, culminating when she was suspended for a week for fucking the seniors on the basketball team, in their locker room shower after a practice. It was eight guys. The juniors on the team were the lookout. They just didn't do a very good job. They got caught by the gym teacher."

"Good God," Maggie gasped again.

"They didn't punish any of the team, which pissed off Nurse Perry. They singled out Jamie Lee because she was in the locker room naked waiting for them. She didn't even have any clothes with her. She left them in the girls locker room. That made her the one in the wrong. At that point Andrea mentions her growing sexual fixation on her black classmates. She was specifically targeting them. It also mentions that Jamie Lee calls her father a bigoted racist every time they visit in her office, which at that point was twice a week on average."

"She's as much a counselor as she is a nurse from the sounds of it."

"It would seem so. And again, from a textbook perspective, Jamie Lee is lashing back because of what her father is doing to her at home. Andrea is convinced she told the truth about being sexually abused by him. She noted the posession charge for pot in her notes, which corroborates the police report of that arrest. But the first week of her senior year, she wrote that she noticed needle marks on the inside of her arms. She suspected it was heroin use, and confronted her. Jamie Lee denied it, and the marks faded. Still, Andrea suspected and kept an eye on it, but she felt she'd become more cautious and learned how to hide the injection sites. After the suspension for the locker room incident, she changed her focus. That's where this Mr. Gardner fits in. There's a few other instances where they know she was in the school, likely having been with him, but they could never prove it. They feigned filing trespassing charges to try and scare her, but that probably only emboldened her. He obviously made an impression on her. That one blowjob turned into a full-on sexual relationship."

"How do you know?"

Billy nodded. "They actually named him the one time she was blowing him... but he somehow kept his job. Nothing mentions him getting disciplined, but he probably was. The other times he was listed simply as an 'African-American male custodian', and that she was likely meeting up with in the school after hours. They were never caught in the school again. But Andrea wrote about the rumors she heard. She even played detective, finding Jamie Lee's car around the corner from his house during days she skipped school. With him working afternoons and evenings, she was going to him."

"Because they were having sex away from the school, and she was over eighteen, it was ignored by administrators. The other instance wasn't," Kalinda remarked.

Maggie smirked. "You just knew there was going to be another instance."

"A pretty explosive one. She was expelled for three weeks in the fall of her senior year because of the head football coach, who also happened to be her gym teacher every year of high school," Kalinda informed. "He did get fired."

"A male gym teacher for girls?"

"Struggling school system. A lot of multiple roles for teachers. Budget issues and whatnot. It was a really big school. Almost twelve hundred students. "

"Hold on," Alex paused, latching on to something that was said. "Was he the gym teacher that caught her with the basketball team?"

"One and the same. He was also the assistant basketball coach. All the boys on the team played both sports for him, and Andrea accused him of protecting them in her notes. That's why she was pissed at the time. I'm guessing that she felt vindicated later."

"What happened?" Alex asked.

"What do you mean what happened? Jamie Lee was fucking him. He was married, with two young kids. They were having an affair. He was white, which is the only thing that seems odd in her behavior pattern. Every other documented sexual act in Andrea's notes say she was with a man or a student that was black. Her affair with Curt Rafferty started right after she got caught in the shower and went on until mid-way through her senior year. He finally broke it off. She went ballistic."

"Ahhh... that explains the dropped charges," Alex nodded. "It was him. I bet he dropped them to avoid charges for having sex with a student."

"Yeah. That's our guess as well. The two weeks that followed after Rafferty broke off the affair escalated in aggression pretty quickly. First she broke into his wife's office... she's a dentist. Jamie Lee allegedly damaged a bunch of her equipment. Then she keyed both of their cars. None of those events were provable. The office didn't have security cameras. The cars were parked in lots around the town when they were out and about. Again, no cameras. She allegedly broke into the school and pissed on his desk. At least that's who the prevailing theory said it was. She didn't deny it the next day, but didn't admit it either. She joked to Andrea later that if it had been her, she would have cum there instead... and it wouldn't have been the first time. It would have just been the first time he wasn't there with her making it happen. But again, none of it to that point could be proven."

"But I'm assuming the police were building a case."

"Circumstantial, but yes. The final straw was breaking into their house and getting into their bed when they were out on a date trying to mend their marriage. Somehow she knew that their kids were away for the weekend at the grandmother's house. Of course, she'd been stalking the wife, so she saw them dropped off with overnight bags. They came home to find her naked in bed, masturbating, and an altercation happens. She said she was there to make the fantasy he had about having a threesome with her and his wife come true. When he tried to get her out of the bedroom she caught him off guard with a throat punch, then kicked him in the balls a couple of times. At that point the wife comes after her, and ends up getting punched her in the face twice and then dragged down the stairs by her hair. Jamie Lee was cutting it off with a steak knife when the cops got there."

"Cut it off? Her hair?"

"Yep. The police report states that the wife had recently dyed her hair blonde and had it cut differently. Jamie Lee was yelling, accusing her of trying to copy her hairstyle to win her husband back. The standoff was... intense. Every time they tried to approach she cut more off. She ended up holding her by what was left of her hairdo and pissing on her head. When she finally finished, she slappec her, let her go and surrendered."

"And yet they dropped the charges?" Maggie asked.

"Again, he had an affair with a student. He knew it wasn't going to end well going after her. Anyway, he got let go when the school found out the extent of everything. My guess is there was an ugly divorce in his future shortly afterward. Can you imagine the wife's position? He had an affair with a student. She forgives him, and even tries to make physical appearance changes for him... that alone is sick. She probably felt she was doing the right thing for her kids. But having to drop the charges when you get beat up in your own home so the father of your children won't go to prison? That was probably too much to take... but we don't know for sure. Doesn't change Jamie Lee's part in it. She was expelled for a month, and finished her last year taking all of her classes in the nurses office. Pretty much self-taught and still aced all of the teachers final exams. Andrea appears to have taken a close personal interest in trying to help her out of the destructive cyclone she was caught up in. It seemed to work. There were no incidents the second half of the school year. But she wasn't allowed to walk with the rest of her class at graduation."

"Probably spent it fucking the janitor in the boiler room," Maggie quipped.

"Perhaps. It's seems more likely than not, to be honest. Probably not at the school though. She would have been at his house. "

Kalinda and Billy had been correct about a great deal of the synopsis they'd hypothesized from the vast amount of information that had been sent to them. The puzzle they'd put together from the pieces found in the files was ninety percent complete; clear enough for them to tell what the picture was going to be. Kalinda's experience and training as a seasoned private investigator played a role. Billy's formal education in criminology and psychology filled in other blank spaces. They were becoming an incredible team, feeding off each other's strengths.

His assessment of Jamie Lee being narcissistic and manipulative was spot on. So was his educated guess about her sociopathic tendencies. Kalinda's profile of how her home life had impacted her psyche was also totally accurate.

There were a few missteps in their analysis. Ones they never would have guessed because there was no written documentation in either of the files. The fact that was overlooked, was just how proficient Jamie Lee had become at using her charm, wit, and intelligence to get close to women. She struggled socially with girls in her own age group because of how advanced she was as far as her physical attributes. The rampant jealousy shown toward her by her classmates over her looks was cruel and constant. She couldn't help how pretty she was, or how big her breasts were, or that seemingly every boy and man she passed on the hallways would turn their heads and stare. Because of that she didn't have any girlfriends. No one to confide in or hang out with. She was an outcast.

That made her a sympathetic figure to women that noticed. Women that heard her voice when she shared in a safe, comforting environment. Places where small talk was used to get to know the person they were working with in order to help them. Andrea Perry being one. Her dentist, Michelle Rafferty, was another.

Because of her body maturing much more rapidly than other kids her age, Jamie Lee's teeth were ahead of the curve as well. She been blessed with a perfect smile. Brilliant white teeth all in proper position. But she started experiencing pain. Her wisdom teeth were about to ruin that sexy smile.

She'd mentioned the pain in her mouth one morning when she was giving Curt head in his car two blocks away from the school. It was six-thirty in the morning. He was 'going in early to work on the gameplan', an excuse he used to meet up with Jamie Lee, who was walking to school as usual, being temporarily without a license. She was also walking a mile out of her way so they could meet. She told him about her jaw aching, and how Nurse Perry believed it was her wisdom teeth. Then she dropped a bomb, saying she knew his wife was a dentist.

To that point their relationship had been entirely one way. She was giving him daily blowjobs. She told him she didn't have dental insurance. He said he couldn't approach his wife. Not with what they were doing. She said they weren't doing anything. It was just a blowjob. She gave them out like candy to all the black boys in school. She lied and said he was the first white guy she'd ever sucked, not wanting to bring her father into the conversation. Then she told him he could fuck her if he could get his wife to remove the troublesome wisdom teeth. She even teased him, first about already being the smartest person in school that she could afford the loss of four wisdom molars, and then about how she knew he'd been dreaming about the pussy he saw all his players taking turns with when he caught her in the locker room shower. Her line about making an honest girl out of her and getting her away from ghetto dick was enough to convince him. Especially when she lifted her miniskirt and flashed it to him, showing she wasn't wearing panties.