Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's theory was it was going to be more like a casting couch. The brothers were in a position of power as owners of the unusual club. Based on what they knew of the process, it was safe to assume they'd had the good fortune of fucking every dancer that had ever worked for them, and likely quite a few that applied and weren't hired. She figured they'd be asked to take off their clothes right away so they could be assessed; there was probably some kind of standard they were going to be held to. She told Kalinda of the slogan her home club Deja Vu used in advertising for their franchise nationwide. Thousands of Beautiful Girls, & Three Ugly Ones. Her guess was there were no girls that could be deemed ugly working for the Manginis.

Her other assessment was that after looks, the main characteristic that mattered would be how they fucked. They'd be taken for a test drive, by both men... just like they were testing for a role in a porn movie. And to do that, like most of the talent in that industry, they needed to become very familiar with using blow.

Neither of them blinked. As soon as Vinnie gave the order, off came the clothes. While they were doing that, Frank questioned them.

"Why are you here?"

Ashley jumped in, taking the lead. "Tired of getting the crap beat out of me."

"Me too," Kalinda seconded.

"What's that mean?"

Ashley shrugged. "It means we're good at what we do, and we just want to make money doing it."

Vinnie was confused. "You care to elaborate?"

Kalinda spoke up like they'd practiced. "We're not going to pretend we're great at stripping. I personally haven't done it before. Brie has. But we both know how to fuck, which we hear on the street is rewarded if we can do that well."

"There's more to it than that," Frank warned.

Ashley shook her head like he'd said something ridiculous. "We know that too. We've done our homework. Had to pay a couple of people to get info on the place, though. Nobody talks about what you do here for free."

"That actually made us feel safer about trying to get on here. You actually have a great reputation about taking care of your girls. That's all that really matters to us," Kalinda

"So you got people to talk," Vinnie grinned, appreciating their resourcefulness.

Ashley shrugged. "We had to. You think it was an easy decision to walk away from Lamont?"

"Who's Lamont? Vinnie asked.

Kalinda sighed. "He's the piece of shit pimp that beats us if we don't make him enough money. He's on the lower east side of town. We made out like we were getting out of town, but we only had enough money saved up to buy us two weeks of laying low until the bruising went away."

"Thank God Okoye is darker skinned. It hid a lot of them. Mine didn't fade away until two days ago."

"And you're here because you want us to take care of him," Frank supposed.

"What? Of course not. We want you to take care of us. Now, are we fucking, or do you need to see me on the pole?"

"Eagar cunt, aren't you!?"

"Ready to prove my worth."

"Gotta sell the candy first," Vinnie chuckled, holding up a vial of freshly cut powder.

"Let me guess. You want me to snort that off your big, fat cock," she winked as she dropped to her knees and crawled toward him.

"The thought had occurred to me," he laughed.

Ashley was doing the same thing, crawling to Frank. "Okay... but you have to snort yours off our pussies. Deal?"

"DEAL!" the brothers yelled simultaneously.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday Night, May 22nd -- DAY 7

Maggie walked out onto the back patio, closing the French door behind her. Her heels clicked as she crossed the grey slate, slowly making her way toward Alex. She was making her hips sway, placing one foot in front of the other in a way that made her breasts bounce seductively.

Everything about the red haired beauty was seductive to him. His cock stirred, quickly coming to life, and it made her heart skip.

"It's really unfair," she said as she got closer.

"What's that?" he asked, his eyes drinking in her naked form, the sight making him drunk with lust.

Her own eyes gazed over his hard body, just as undressed as he lay on a lounger, his legs crossed at the ankles as he relaxed. She was carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses, as she sat down on the lounge next to him, handing him one of them.

He held it as she poured. "It's unfair that I get to see how much I turn you on, but it's harder for you to see what you do to me."

She poured her own glass, and placed the bottle on a table to her left. He was staring at her chest, smiling. "Sure looks like your nipples are telling me."

Taking a sip, she shook her head. "Nipples are fickle. I might be reacting to the ocean breeze," she teased.

"This is good," he said after a sip of his own.

"Picked it up on my way home from work. It's been breathing for an hour."

"So, nipples are fickle. You're right, it's unfair," he said as his cock reached full strength, beginning to throb. "If only there were another way to tell you're aroused.

Slowly spreading her thighs, she showed him her pussy, the wetness trickling from her labia toward her ass. "Yeah, I wish I could help you with that. You'll just have to take my word for it."

"Well, I know you'd never lie to me."

"Mmm... definitely not," she winked.

Taking another sip, she slipped off her heels. Leaning back on her left hand for support, she lifted her feet and put them on his lap. She teased him, playing with his erection. Five minutes later she was slowly jacking him off with her soles.

He couldn't believe she was able to hold herself in that position while pleasuring him that way. It was so casual, the two of them sharing a bottle of wine while talking. They were avoiding the subject of the day. To his credit, he wasn't fidgety about it like usual. She promised she'd tell him the plan that Billy and Kalinda had come up with, and the role Ashley was going to play. But he seemed content at the moment with what they were doing. And why wouldn't he be.

It was getting to the point that she was torturing him. Bringing him to the edge over and over, then backing off. It wasn't to be mean, or cruel. He knew she was just prolonging the experience. But it was excruciating at times.

"Maggie?" he pleaded at one point.

"When I want you to," she replied matter-of-factly, sipping seductively from her glass.

"Yes ma'am," came his whimper.

"That's better."

She stopped for a moment, making him panic. All she did was put down her empty glass so she could use her other hand for support. Taking her left foot, she started toying with the new stag rack pubic design with her toes, feeling the soft fur. The toes of her right foot ran along his urethra, using the precum dripping from the head to coat his length.

"I really love your new stag symbol, sweetie. It suits you."

"I do like it," he admitted in a moment of vanity, which wasn't like him. Nor was the way he thrust out his chest when he responded.

"Enough to consider electrolysis?"

"Do you think I should?"

"Yeah. I really do. It's that or you get an actual tattoo."

"Let's not get carried away."

"They're both going to hurt. But I love the uniqueness of it being your pubic hair, especially since it's so damn dark and thick."

She moved her foot back, starting up the jacking motion again, with a bit more pressure. His long moan was musical. It actually made her pussy leak profusely. Leaving her right hand in place for added strength, she moved her left to her pussy and began masturbating.

It seemed impossible to him that she could even do it, the sexual equivalent of rubbing her stomach while patting her head at the same time. To be able to perform both tasks with such efficiency was a marvel. His eyes went back and forth, between what she was doing to herself, and the sexy glint in her sparkling green eyes. The woman was a vixen, toying with the two of them. She held the power to bring them both immense pleasure, yet she'd stave it off time and again. It frustrated him. It emboldened her. The sexy smirk on her face told him so.

She was expertly teasing both of them, but she knew she needed to let it end eventually. She was stoking the blaze inside both of them, and she had high hopes of a rigorous romp upstairs once she let them succumb to the desires they shared.

Edging them both carefully, she upped the tempo while changing her tactics. Putting that left foot back on his pubic mound, she used her right, pressing his shaft against his abdomen. Her fingers centered on her clit, making tiny circles with more pressure. They both started to breathe more rapidly, knowing what was going to happen.

As soon as he started spurting, she came. It had been her goal all along, to make them cum together. It was much easier than she thought it would be, and her back arching as she thrust her chest toward the starlit skies.

"Baaaaaabbyyyyyyy!" she cried out, her cum shooting out from her pussy.

He couldn't tell, other than some of it actually splashed on the skin of his right leg. He was too busy howling at the moon.

"AAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGG!" he exclaimed, unable to control the beast she'd released inside him.

When they recovered, she began toying with the cum he'd deposited on his abdomen... and her foot. He knew what she wanted. Taking her ankle, he brought it to his mouth, licking it clean. She giggled, and scooped up more with her toes, making him do it again and again until she was satisfied she'd gotten the majority of it off him.

"Fuck, you are one sexy man."

"You're a magician. I can't believe how you did that."

"Just another one from my bag of tricks," she winked. Slipping on her shoes, she stood, picking up the bottle and her empty glass. "I'll be in bed. I trust you're not empty."

Picking up his glass, he looked. "I've got a little left."

"I'm talking about your balls, sweetie. A girl like me had standards. If you expect to keep me happy I'll trust your working up another load for me."

"Yes ma'am," he smirked.

"If you want, I might even tell you the plan Kalinda and Billy are working on."

"You know what? You can tell me in the morning."

"Are you sure?"

"Mag, there's nothing I can do now. I need to trust the people we have helping us. If you tell me tonight, I'm only going to have more and more questions pop into my head. Questions you probably won't have answers to. I'm at peace with this. I'd rather spend the rest of my night fucking you so hard you pull a muscle trying to keep from screaming."

"In that case, maybe we should fuck at my place tonight."

He glanced toward the pool house, a warm, inviting glow coming from the upstairs window. Maggie had put red light bulbs in the overhead light, giving it a sexy ambiance.

"Are you sure?"

"Uh huh. You can help me put my bondage straps underneath the mattress," she winked.

"Is that a specific request?"

"It's a promise for the future. I just want to get them on there. They stay hidden when they're not in use."

"So, just fucking then."

"Don't sound disappointed, sweetie. You're fucking me."

"Mmm... yes ma'am."

As they made their way to her new home, Alex's cock got harder than before. She couldn't help but notice. "Thinking about binding me to my bed and having your way with me, aren't you."

"Little bit. Yeah."

"Not tonight. But we will."

"You really promise?"

"Sweetie, Ashley works for our firm. She and I've talked. She's told me what my Stag is capable of," she winked.

"And?"

"And I hope you're just as imaginative with me as you were with her."

"I will be."

"Do you promise?"

While he knew she was expecting him to be dominant with her when that eventually happened, he wasn't going to change the way he was feeling at the moment.

He smiled. "Yes ma'am."