Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What no one counted on was her ability to manipulate women. By the time Michelle had completed the free multiple appointments to successfully extract the wisdom teeth and save her perfect smile, the two of them were in the beginning stages of a torrid lesbian relationship. One that quickly became emotional for the attractive dentist.

It wasn't Curt that broke things off. It was Michelle, no longer able to live with the guilt. That was why Jamie Lee targeted the dental office first. Then she keyed her car. Neither of the Rafferty's were aware of the other's indiscretions, hiding their tracks. Oh more accurately, they weren't looking for signs their partner was cheating because they were paranoid of what they were doing on their own.

The final culmination in their home came as a shock to both of them, each believing Jamie Lee was there to confront them. But her real anger was with Michelle. She was accustomed to men being pigs. She expected better of women.

The other liaison that was there but glossed over was the one between Jamie Lee and Andrea, her loving, caring nurse. They too had a sexual, passionate relationship. One carefully crafted by Jamie Lee over time. She'd played the long game, gradually gaining emotional support and sympathy at a glacial pace, turning it into a natural response to that stimulus. She was proud that she never lied to her, using what was actually happening in her life to draw them closer.

The key was her lengthy expulsion for the incident at the Rafferty's home. She confessed everything to Andrea that happened up to and including that final confrontation, with both of the married partners. Then she told her how she was scared her life was ruined because they weren't going to let her finish school. Jamie Lee found a way to get Andrea to believe it was her own idea to have her finish her schooling in the privacy of her huge office connected to the examination room, under her watchful eye. Within a week after they let her come back under that stringent agreement, she had Andrea at her mercy, another lesbian relationship underway.

Jamie Lee wasn't at Jerome Gardner's house the night of graduation. She'd fucked him one last time the night before. She spent her graduation ceremony celebrating her diploma in Andrea's bed. She'd shown up on her doorstep in her cap and gown, and unzipped once inside to show she was naked underneath. She joked that she would have done the same thing during her valedictorian speech, so it was a good thing she wasn't allowed the opportunity. She left Andrea's house at three in the morning with her diploma in hand, walking naked to her car. She got in that way and drove off. She didn't stop to get dressed until she crossed over into Alabama. It was the first time in her life she'd left her home state. Her life was about to get better. Her thoughts were clear. She was born into that awful place naked, she'd leave it that way as well. She literally got dressed just over the state line, and then continued west.

"So she technically graduates, then she up and left, and ends up in California?" Alex asked.

"Apparently. Somehow found a way to change her name and left her past behind in Georgia."

"So that's it. That's all."

"Uh, no," Kalinda replied, lowering her head.

"What else?"

Billy swallowed hard. "Okay, you need to remember that the police didn't find anything to tie him to this."

"Huh?"

"The fingerprints we sent did the job, Alex. We identified her. And we know it's definitely her. We have pictures from her in high school in the file that match," Kalinda said.

"Definitely her," Billy noted, having fucked her himself several times.

"However, those prints were also lifted from the motel room in Las Vegas were they found Rebecca Stanton, the woman that dissapeared on Gerard a few years ago."

"The one the police questioned him about that OD'd?" Maggie asked.

"Yes. Jamie Lee... well, Brandi by that point. She was there. She was in that room."

"I don't understand."

"We really don't either. They dusted for prints, and found dozens and dozens of sets. But it's a motel. A really crappy one. That room likely hadn't seen a proper cleaning in months. Based on the evidence they found, like beer bottles, and used condoms and the syringes, they only ran the prints they found in the Las Vegas database. And that worked. They knew going in they were never going to find every one of them. But they found almost a half dozen guys that had been there. Mostly they were homeless men they already had a history with, and when they were picked up for questioning one by one they all told the same story. They swore they were paid to be there; given food and money to fuck her."

"What? They were paid?"

"Yes. They all said that a man approached them on the street about a two night gangbang party he was arranging for two hookers. The food was to give them energy. The money was for them to get more food so they could come back again the next night. If they did, they'd get more money, and they could use that to buy drugs or booze for themselves. A couple of the guys said they could use the money to buy pussy or ass the third night if they didn't get enough for free the first two. The odd thing was they said the blonde was the only one using condoms. The one with the long black hair with orange stripes dyed in it was going raw. But that's a detail, not a clue."

"And you believe that blonde woman was Brandi."

"It fits what we know about her. That they didn't expand the search on the fingerprints outside of Vegas isn't that surprising. First, that kind of motel isn't exactly a tourist lodging establishment anymore. It's used for precisely for what Rebecca used it for. Getting high and getting fucked. Second, all the men they interviewed said they thought the two of them were hookers. That's what they were told, that they'd scored big with a couple of high rolling gamblers that floated into town, and they wanted to take a break and just have some fun. They were hoping to spend the week doing drugs and partying instead. And two of them went back the third night and paid to be with them. There was no reason for the cops to think they weren't hookers. That's likely what they were doing."

"But you think it was really Brandi."

Kalinda shook her head, finding it hard to believe there was any question. "C'mon Mag. We have video of Christina and Brandi being hookers just a couple of days ago. Do you believe it's just a coincidence Brandi's fingerprints were in that room? She's involved with Gerard's hotwives. Rebecca was one of them. It's not a conspiracy theory or a fluke. I'm not going to accept the premise that she was staying in that exact motel, in that exact room, a month before on a vacation. What are those odds? Even bookies in town wouldn't lay them off."

"But she wasn't involved with Gerard's hotwives then, was she?"

"Depends on what story you believe. Look, the facts are the facts. We know how involved she is now with Christina. And she's been Gerard's partner in his quest for married pussy for a while. She has to get something out of it for herself. Given her history in Georgia, we know she's capable of some dangerous behavior. While the police didn't rule foul play concerning Rebecca's death, that was in large part because her husband let it go. He stated on the record her history of drug abuse. Put her in rehab three times. And he said she'd prostituted herself at least twice before to pay for her heroin habit, so it didn't surprise him she'd turned to that life again and found another girl to join her. The report has him describing her as a chameleon that made friends easily and then used them for her own gains. She and Brandi would have been like-minded that way. Two narcissists feeding off each other, pushing themselves into more and more dangerous risks. The report called the mystery women the men described a new arrival, just like they classified Rebecca. Women new to the area that were turning to hooking as a means of survival, but hadn't been picked up and put in their system yet. My guess is the police thought they'd arrest Brandi eventually on prostitution charges, and they'd match her prints to the ones at the scene. Then they'd ask her a few questions about what she knew."

"Don't forget the drugs," Billy reminded.

"What's that mean?" Alex asked with some trepidation.

Kalinda sighed. "Most of the men said that the two women that were partying were doing a lot of heroin. And with the report from Andrea, it corroborates that possibility. Although I seriously doubt either of them knew they were shooting up with heroin laced with fentanyl. That would be a risk neither of them would have signed up for."

"So what are you saying?" Maggie asked.

"Look, there's like a millionth of a percent chance that Brandi wasn't in that motel room at the same time Rebecca was. And Rebecca was a known heroin user. If Andrea's suspicions were correct, so is Brandi, going as far back as high school. Plus, we have video proof that Christina is doing coke at the club. We don't know what she's doing away from it, but we can extrapolate various scenarios and develop theories. None of them are good. We've got to get her out of that world, as fast as possible, without putting her in more danger doing it."

"And just how do you propose we do that?" Alex wondered, wanting the same thing but very skeptical of the possibility it could be done.

"Well, we have a plan. It's radical, but it's the best we have."

"I'm going to say again that I'm not on board with this," Maggie stated, already knowing the basic parameters of what they wanted to do.

"We know Mag. You've made that very clear."

"What are you going to do?" Alex asked nervously.

There was a knock at the door; two quick raps, followed by it opening. Ashley burst inside, a bit winded.

"I've got my stuff, Kalinda. I'm ready to go when you are."

Alex was stunned by her arrival. And by her revelation. And by Kalinda quickly rising and grabbing her purse. "Ready to go? Where?" he asked.

"Vegas," Ashley shrugged. "Are you up to speed?"

"No. Of course not. What the fuck is going on?"

"Maggie will have to fill you in," Kalinda replied. "We've got auditions at six tonight, and we've got a four hour drive ahead of us. Baby?"

Billy stood. "You've got my permission, babe. You two watch each other's back. I'll be there tonight. I promise."

"Where are you going?" Alex asked as Billy headed toward the door too, leaving all the files they had behind.

"Grabbing an Uber to LAX. My flight is in a little over two hours."

"Flight? To Las Vegas?"

"That's not until late tonight. I've got to go to San Francisco first."

The three of them left, leaving Alex and Maggie behind. His bravado kicked up thinking about them springing into action, but not knowing at all what they were doing.

"Sh... shouldn't we be going with them?"

"We can't, sweetie."

"Why not!? They're going to get Christina, right!? We should be going too!"

"Because we have kids we need to take care of. Our job is to stay here, be there for Tommy and Sarah and try to make things as normal as possible for them, and support our three Marvel Avengers in their mission."

"Great. And just who is Ashley supposed to be in this surreal version of Endgame?"

"She's the one Thanos didn't see coming that changed that game. She's Carol Danvers."

"Captain Marvel?"

"Yes," she winked.

"Huh. You know, she kinda looks a bit like Brie Larson. At least in the eyes."

"Let's hope she has some of her superpowers as well. At least the ones she'll need to help pull this off."

"What's going on, Maggie? What are they about to do? And why is Billy going to San Francisco?"

"I promise I'll explain everything tonight. You've got to be back in court in half an hour, and I've got a lot of things I've got to get done before I leave to pick up the kids."

"I'm not going to be able to concentrate in court with this hanging over my head. I'm too worked up."

"I figured as much," she winked, dropping to her knees and crawling to him.

"What... are you doing?"

"What do you think?" she grinned as she unzipped his fly

"A blowjob? Really? How is that going to help?"

"Sweetie, a blowjob always makes things better. Always. Trust me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday Afternoon, May 22nd -- DAY 7

Brandi was stunned. Pleasantly so. She never expected Christina to jump on board so quickly. While she was worried on one hand, she knew it was imperative... even inevitable, if her overall plan was to be successful.

She tried to play it safe, going against her initial instinct to rush and make it happen before she changed her mind. Once again she needed to slow her mind down and think about the long term goal. Slow playing was risky, but the right move.

"I think we should wait," she replied to her friend.

"What's the point? I'm going to be on it tonight anyway, am I not?"

"Well, yeah. But that's at eleven... if then. We don't have a booking on the website yet. I'll get a text on my watch if and when we do."

"Okay. But are we not going to fuck at the club?"

"Obviously we are. I can't imagine us striking out. We're still going to be there for four hours."

"That's what I thought. But be honest with me... if we're doing what we're doing tonight. If I'm going to be your submissive and you're going to be a Domme and control me, how can I be comfortable in that environment and do what I'm told if we're both that high?"

"What?"

"I don't see how we can both be on H if that's the scenario Gerard has in store for us. I... I know you're supposed to do what I do, but that demand goes away with him asking this of me, don't you think?"

"Huh? You might be right."

Christina was right. Because Brandi was the one really calling the shots, not Gerard. And she hadn't considered what her friend had. That bothered her. She was usual on top of her game, seeing three moves ahead of everyone else. That Christina considered a consequence that she hadn't threw her off a bit. She wasn't prepared to go to the strip club already high... especially on heroin. But that was being proposed by her sexy cohort.

"I am. At least this way, you won't be lying to him that you were doing it every day. It'll be another track mark on your arm, if that's a concern. I know I'll be one ahead of you at the end of night, but maybe you can do one when we get back here. Or... here's an idea. You shoot up twice right now."

"Two hits? Are you trying to kill me?"

"He's not been asking for more video, has he? I haven't taken any of you."

"Well, no," she sighed. It was another detail she'd slipped up on. She'd been having such a good time with Christina she'd forgotten tha importance of the fake documentation trail she was allegedly sending Gerard.

"That's what I thought. So, how about you load up two syringes with half loads, and you give them to yourself at the same time in two different places? Or better yet, do a full dose, but pull the needle out after injecting half of it and put it in a different vein to finish. It'll look like you did it one more time than you did, and we'll look like we've done it the same amount of times. He's not going to know you're not flying on it tonight. I'm guessing all the video is going to be me. That's what he's posting on Pornhub. I doubt he's made an account for you too."

"Unlikely," she laughed nervously. Mainly because she knew the next question that was coming her way.

"Did he load more of what I did last night?"

He hadn't, because he wasn't in control of it. She was doing it all herself. But again, she'd neglected that task. All she could say was, "I don't know. I haven't checked it today. I'm sure he will if he hasn't already."

She made a mental note to do just that in her spare time at the club. She'd figure out a way to fit that in. It was important to keep the illusion she was creating going strong. And she needed to keep Alex on the hook as well so he wouldn't become suspicious. It was important to feed his cuckold anxiety. The more she kept him occupied with Christina's exploits, the easier it would be to make him believe Gerard was running the show and he was giving his wife the helpless, owned experience she was looking for.

"I'm sure you're right. Doesn't really matter at this point. It's almost time to go to work," she said as she walked to the chair and sat down. Picking up the large medicine bottle, she tapped it gently with a finger, the brownish powder landing on the charred spoon. Flicking the lighter, she began to heat the underside, cooking it like she'd seen Brandi do.

She did the rest all by herself. Loaded the fresh syringe. Wrapping the orange rubber tie around her arm and pulling it tight, actually using her teeth to hold it. Rapping her fingers on her arm, making a vein pop up. Wiping it with an alcohol wipe... then injecting herself with the liquid lightning. Her body shook, a wicked smile appearing as the H hit her bloodstream hard and fast. She moaned and closed her eyes.

"Hello, Hydra," she quipped, copying Brandi's vocal welcome.

"Fuck... she's an addict," Brandi groaned to herself, her heart actually sinking. Yet there was nothing she could do at that point. She'd only intended to give her a taste. Instead she'd pulled herself up to the buffet, ready to feast.

"Are you joining me," she asked, letting go of the band, pulling it off while leaping up like a firefighter reacting to an alarm.

"I can't believe you did that yourself!"

"I'm pretty good at mimicking. That's how I learned how to pole dance. Watching you. But... you're the perfect mentor. You took your time, so I could watch what you did to me. I hope I didn't use too much. That was half a dose, right?"

It was interesting that Christina lied to her about the pole ability, not wanting to share she'd had actually lessons. Just as interesting was Brandi having lied before about the dosage. She never would have guessed her friend would ever shoot herself up, let alone cook and load the syringe. Not being honest would put her in grave danger if she ever decided to do it on her own, which suddenly seemed very likely.

"Uhhh... no."

"I thought so. First you didn't tell me your a user. Then you lie about how much? Who's trying to kill who with an overdose."

Brandi had to recover, and tried. "If I wanted to do that I would have kept my mouth shut. I never dreamed you'd do it yourself. That was... well, it was almost a full one."

"Like the ones you've been taking. Why would you lie to me over something that important. I trusted you."

"Okay... yes. I breached that trust. But I also knew with the shape you're in, and your height and weight, a half dose wouldn't have done jack for you. Not if you wanted to feel like you did fucking last night. And I must've been right, because you couldn't wait to do it again."

"Yes... I could have. I'm not addicted. At least not yet. But I'm hurt, Brandi. How am I supposed to trust you tonight. I'm going to be your sub. Everything about that kind of relationship is about being able to trust."

"You're right. You're absolutely right. How can I make it up to you?"

"I'm not sure you can. I had a feeling you were being dishonest with me, and it's killing me that I was right. What else have you lied to me about?"

"What!? Nothing! I'm sorry, Chris. I... like I said, I knew you needed to do it with me, but I also knew from experience that you weren't going to be able to notice a half dose. Especially after all the coke you did. I wasn't wrong, but no... I wasn't honest. I'm sorry. I promise I'll never do anything like that again. You have my word."

"It's a good thing I love you. But I'm not going to get over this for awhile. I'm not sure I can go through with tonight."