Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie was melting. The fact that she considered the kids as hers was something she'd felt for days. Alex in essence agreeing with that sentiment meant the world to her. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek. She turned her head slightly and their mouths locked. It wasn't sexual. It was loving. He knew what was going on in her mind.

"I can't believe I have two women in my life that love Tommy and Sarah like you do, Maggie. You don't need my permission to do what's right. And you did the right thing. I'm proud of you for having the strength to make your stake in our family."

"Do you think Christina's going to feel that way?" she asked, concerned she was going to get hurt by opening her heart to all of the Edwards family without the consent of the Queen.

"Once she finds out all you've done to find out what's going on with her... while looking out for our kids? Yes. I do."

"What if everything is fine? What if we find out this is just a huge lack of trust on our part?"

"One, we both know better than that. Two, we know if Kalinda and Billy check up and everything is okay, then they come back and all is good. Other than we need to talk with Christina and set some better parameters."

"That's my stag talking," she grinned. Then she softened. "I'm just worried I've gotten my hopes up, and she's going to want me out of here."

"I'm the one that made the decision. And I believe once she knows you're doing this in part to provide her the freedom to be a hotwife, she'll be thrilled. Don't forget, she's the one that invited you here. This was pretty much her idea. I've just made it permanent."

"I'm glad, Alex. I can't tell you how happy this place makes me."

"You're just saying that to get me to spend the night here at your place."

"Hmmm... have I convinced you yet?"

"No."

Reaching between them, she grabbed his thick shaft, all slimey covered with their juices. Feeding it back into her pussy, she slowly ground her cunt over it while bringing her sticky fingers to his mouth, making him suck them clean.

"How about now?"

"Mmm," he moaned as he tasted them. "Yes ma'am."

They made love. There was no time frame in their mind. Truthfully they were mostly talking. They just happened to be multitasking as they did it. There wasn't any thought of a pending climax. It was something to do to make them feel closer. Maggie even said at one point that she hoped they'd just slowly hump themselves to sleep.

That changed with a chirp of Alex's phone. Then another. He was getting a series of texts, and an email. And it was distracted him.

"Let it go, sweetie. We'll check them in the morning."

"I'm not sure I can," he said, glancing at it on the nightstand. "What if it's Kalinda?

"She'd text me. So would Billy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It's Christina. She's just torturing you. She's playing with you like you're a cuckold again."

"I am."

"No. You're a stag. We've been over this."

"Yes. But you know there are elements to being a hotwife that appeal to a stag too. That's what excites me. Knowing she's doing something wicked right now."

"Even while your cock is in me?"

"I... I know. I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be. This is a part of the lifestyle. But remember to factor in that polyamorous angle, and who you're answering to at the moment."

"So... punished, then."

"Your cock is mine, and you're thinking about your other wife."

"My other wife?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes. I do," he sighed.

"And I love you. So down the line, after she comes home, we're going to have to figure that out. And before you freak out, I'm not talking about some sort of civil agreement. I'm not interested in your money. I'm paying a monthly lease to live her, and I intend to keep doing that. Plus, we have work to think about. But I don't think it fair that we're all not considered bound by some kind of marital type structure."

"Christina included?"

"I'd like that. Yes."

"Okay. We'll talk."

"Thank you. Now back to you wanting to interrupt what we're doing to look at what our hotwife is... or was up to, I'll allow it. But not without consequence. And since your mind has already jumped there, I'm going to pull rank and say it's too late."

"What's that mean?" he asked nervously.

"It means that the first person that's going to be bound by the restraints you help me put under this mattress tonight is going to be you. Not me."

"Fuck. Really!?"

"Don't panic. Not all punishment has to be painful. Well, there's going to be some, but I'll make it fun," she said as she got off his cock and flopped next to him. He started to get up, and she had to grab his arm. "Where are you going?"

"I don't know. I... I guess I thought I needed to get up. To pull the restraints out."

"Not tonight, sweetie. Tomorrow night. Get your phone. Let's have a look at what our little whore is up to. But I'm done fucking you."

"Really?"

"Our hotwife has something she wants you to see. So, if it excites you, you're going to jack off to it. But hey, if I find if exciting I might make myself cum to it too."

He was disappointed and yet turned on. Grabbing his phone, he went to the email first because there was just the one. Opening it, there was just a link to a website.

"Do I click on it?"

"Only if you want to see what it is," she teased.

"But you were worried about the last one."

"Our network is secure. Besides, I highly doubt she's sending you a virus. Although I wouldn't put ransomware above her. It would be just like her to blackmail you to see her porn."

"Funny," he groaned, opening the link.

It took them to the website for the escort service, cleverly designed to appear as a modeling agency. It was just vague enough to create the plausible argument that it was actually for nude models. But anyone with a naughty imagination could read between the lines.

It opened directly to the page dedicated to Venus, with no last name listed. It actually had a picture of her... a headshot with her unique hairstyle. It was a profile, looking over her shoulder, the ornate green butterfly shaved and highlighted on the side showing. You could just make out that her eyes were emerald green. Under that was a biography page, like one would see for a centerfold in an old Playboy magazine. It skipped her age, only capturing that she was in her mid 30s. But it listed her height and weight, measurements, breast cup size and that they were natural and not enhanced.

Then it had the meat of what an actual centerfold would answer. The fluff questions that weren't all necessarily fluff, as some were able to be shaded in a way that listed what she was willing to do as an escort. For instance, under favorite foods, it listed gourmet pizza and Italian cuisine, with a comment about loading up on carbs to be able to burn them off through intense physical activity.

Under favorite drinks, in addition to water, there was expensive wine, dark lager beer, and swallowing thick chocolate milkshakes through a straw. Maggie chortled as that last one was read aloud.

Describing herself, Christina actually went with Active, adventurous, bisexual amateur hotwife with a serious QOS bent.

Under goals, she'd put down Embracing my new hotwife lifestyle, and Learn to take three cocks at once, with a follow up of, (Wait! I've done that!).

Favorite outdoor activities listed Exhibitionism and public sex.

Her favorite sports listed soccer, likely for Tommy and his successful travel team, and dancing, which presumably was for Sarah, but could also be construed as meaning a newfound love of stripping.

The most obvious categories were turn-ons and turn-offs. The former listed Louboutin heels, BDSM and hard anal sex, as well as Facials, creampies, swallowing and anything else cum related. The latter mentioned Scat and piss fetishes, yet followed that up with Although I might try the second one personally... and add it here later.

Her hobbies were Working out, pole dancing, and sex!. But the most interesting fluff question was: Someone I look up to. Her answer was My mentor and best friend, Brandi. It was a telling statement, and it made Alex wonder if all really was really going okay in Las Vegas.

Then again, he was reeling about seeing his wife's face on a website for what he and Maggie knew was an escort service. Scrolling down, there were some other photos of her. They didn't show her face, but they did show her nude body in various poses that were sexually explicit. They knew it was her, even without the facial recognition. There were too many that could be pieced together to prove they were all of the same woman, and that woman was Christina.

"My fucking God! How stupid is she!?"

"Upset that she's showing a little of her face?"

"Of course! Now she's going to be all over the internet. Those pictures are going to be downloaded everywhere, and then reposted time and again. What was she thinking!?"

"Do me a favor, sweetie... try and download the one of her face." He did, and the website denied the act, siting copyright enforcement and saying that function was disabled. He tried the same thing on a couple of the explicit pictures and got the same message.

"Okay, now try to take a screenshot." He did, with the same results. "That's what I thought."

"What's that?" he asked, somewhat relieved already that the photos were secured.

"They've locked people out from doing just what you suggested. My guess is you can't print them either. And it makes sense for a couple of reasons. The first being they likely wouldn't get any girls to work for them if that were possible. But it also reinforces the notion that these are really nude models. If you want pictures of them, you need to set up an appointment and take them yourself. And I'm sure the site makes them sign some kind of online form that threatens them if they disseminate pictures without their permission."

"How would they even enforce that?"

"The aren't really models, Alex. They're escorting. I'm sure most of the women that are really doing this aren't letting the people that hire them take pictures... or even video. I'd bet that's a limited number, to be honest."

"But Christina is."

"I'd guess it's Brandi taking them. Look, it says that Christina is booked for tonight... right there in her schedule."

"It also shows she's available the next two weeks. What the fuck!"

"Don't panic. She probably had to tell them that just to let her do it at all. I'm guessing they have a lot of turnover. She's likely going to do it the next couple of days to make Gerard happy. And for the thrill, to be honest. I'm sure she got off on filling out that profile."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Probably. I'm not betting anything based on their behavior so far. All I'm saying is getting worried is a waste of energy. As of now all we know is she's working tonight. Or she already did. Show me the texts she sent."

There were ten in all, each containing a short two minute clip. The first two were of Christina, one with her getting fucked in the mouth with the black cock-shaped handle of the leather whip. The second was of her taking a beating with the bondage weapon. Her ass swatted first, and then repeated blows to her exposed pussy. They were hard and direct. The sound of the leather strands slicing through the air and landing was not for the timid, but it was making them both aroused more than they had been.

Alex was about to grab his painful erection as he opened the third, thinking he would start jacking off as Maggie informed him he would be. He stopped only because the scene that started playing was not what either of them expected.

There was an Asian man standing with his legs spread, his arms held by two other naked participants. The ones on either side of the man in the middle were holding him in place, grabbing his arms to keep him still. Like with Christina, the camera was held by the person inflicted the punishment. Videos on Pornhub would have likely labeled it as a POV, for a Point of View categorization. The other tags would have likely been BDSM, flogging, and Femdom.

They assumed that the woman taking the video was Brandi. They'd heard her voice in the ones with Christina. And to the trained ear, it sounded like it was the same. But it was much different because she was yelling at the subject of her obvious dissatisfaction, and she was doing it in a foreign language.

"Is she... what is she speaking?" Maggie asked.

"Pretty sure it's Japanese. I've been in a few court cases against international clients that needed interpreting. That what it sounds like to me, anyway."

"Is that... Brandi?"

"I think so. It sounds like the same woman that was whipping Christina. She's a lot angrier, and louder, but yeah. I think so. I know she knows Spanish. Chris told me that. Maybe she knows several languages. The info we got on her talks about how smart she is."

"Sociopaths usually are."

They watched as the woman circled the man, first whipping his back and ass. It was much, much harder than what she'd done to Christina. The sound was staggering. Not to mention the man's screaming. And that was through what appeared to be a sock; from the looks of it, it was a pair. For some bizarre reason, that was the chosen item to use for a makeshift gag, stuffed deep in his mouth.

There was intent in her voice, and in her actions. She was proving her dominance over this gentleman. Not only was the lashing she was dishing out pinpoint targeted in it's consistency, she was leaving behind severe marks on his fair skin. When she walked around to face him, she got close and said something that made his eyes widen. She followed that by spitting several times in his face and backing up. She started twirling the leather strands, the motion spinning them faster and faster. She was increasing the torque, and suddenly she moved her arm. She'd whipped him between the legs, the strands coming up from underneath, hitting his balls and cock full force. Then she did it again, only harder. He took twenty shots in all, the crying and screaming not lessening her aim nor her apparent anger. The quick succession left him no time to recover, and it wasn't until she finished, the two men letting go and the victim falling to his knees, that they realised he couldn't close his legs if he'd wanted to. His ankles were strapped to an adjustable spreader bar.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Maggie wondered.

"You got me. That was... purposeful."

"If you mean she was taking her agression out on him like a punching bag... that bag was his ball sack."

They watched the next video. And the next. Seven more in all. It was pretty much a repeat of that one. Eight different Asian men were subjected to nearly identical treatment. All of them had their ass and lower back severely whipped to the point it left welts. It only could have been worse of she'd broken their skin and made them bleed. Alex wondered aloud it that might have happened after the video was turned off, although she appeared to take much more delight in abusing their manhood.

"Damn. I'm more convinced than ever that her dad really did sexually abuse her," Maggie observed.

"You think?"

"That's a woman that does not care if she hurts their cocks. Or their balls. She's getting a chance to get some payback on the male species, and she's getting her money's worth. And that's the thing. They're being paid to be there, Alex. Both her and Christina. These guys spent money to be abused like that."

"Do you think they fucked Christina?"

"Depends on how much damage she inflicted. Most of them stayed hard throughout it. That's a kink I'm not sure I understand."

"We don't have to. It's there's. We get off on what we get off on."

"Yeah. It kind of ruined my idea of making you jack off to this. To each their own, but that was not hot to me."

"Was what she did to Christina?"

"Oh yeah. Definitely. Do you think it's gender specific. A woman getting whipped it hotter than a man?"

"No. I think it was the obvious anger involved. She wasn't trying to hurt Christina. She was making her wet. You could tell. Although I'm sure she could have handled it being harder. Her mother beat the shit out of her in the name of religion. She took a switch. And it broke her skin more often than not."

"I know, sweetie. I just... well, I think I'm going to have to go back on my word and fuck you. Unless you want to cum to the one of her getting whipped. That was hot."

"I think I'll use the first one... with her getting her throat fucked. Although it's short."

"Again, I might have to change my mind."

He opened that first video again, both of them watching it more intently. And it brought about a couple of questions about things they didn't notice the first time. Christina was being held upright by a fistful of her hair, while having the cock end of the whip shoved in and out of her mouth and throat forcefully. The proximity of the microphone made the garbling sounds seem like they were in the room with them.

Maggie was the one that asked, "Where the hell does she have the phone?"

"What?"

"Both of her hands are in the frame. Is it... it must be attached to her chest."

"Like a tit-cam?"

"That would be the right perspective. She must have it wedged there somehow. The other ones were like that too."

A few seconds later, it was Alex saying, "What the hell is the deal with her eyes? They're so dilated they're black."

"They're not dilated. Well, they could be. But you can't tell because she's wearing contact lenses."

"What? Why?"

"They're special blackout lenses. She can't see with them in. It's like being blindfolded without the blindfold."

"Jesus, really?"

"Yeah. It makes sense since it's a bondage scene."

"They're freaky looking."

"That's kinda the point. I actually think it's fucking hot!"

"You do?"

"Absolutely. I'd wear them."

"You would, would you," he smirked.

"I think it would be more comfortable than a blindfold. You want me to order some for when you tie me to the bed?"

"Or elsewhere," he teased.

"Alright. I'll look into getting some tomorrow. I wear contacts most of the time anyway. It makes me wet thinking about it."

"Christina's never worn contacts before."

"She's probably going to get a headache if this was her first time. Maybe she's worn them earlier this week... or another time with Gerard."

"Maybe, but she's never mentioned it."

The video ended. They'd been so busy talking they hadn't done anything about their state of arousal. Maggie looked at his angry shaft, and relented. She took it in her hand and swung her leg over his body. She was just about to sink her pussy over it when he got an entirely different alert on his phone.

Pausing, she asked, "Is someone trying to Facetime you?"

"Yeah... it's Christina."

"Are you going to answer it?"

"Do you want me to? She's probably just going to tease me."

"So what if she does. You haven't talked to her since you dropped her off. And this is a Facetime call. You'll see her. Maybe will be able to confirm she's okay and we can all relax."

He nodded and quickly answered, not wanting to miss it. Instead of seeing Christina's face, they saw her body. The camera was offering the same view as before, but with a live feed. And Christina was in the midst of what appeared to be a gangbang. She was taking on three cocks at once. Her wrists had been released from her ankles, and were now clasped behind her back. She was sitting on top of a guy underneath her, his shaft in her pussy. She was sucking another man, while a third was wildly fucking her ass. And that man was being yelled at in Japanese by Brandi.

あなたが嘘をついた! あなたはあなたの妻とアナルセックスをしていません! あなたはそれが苦手です。 あなたは小さなコックで弱虫です! 邪魔にならないようにして、他の誰かに本物の男のように私の売春婦を性交させてください![You lied! You are not having anal sex with your wife! You are not good at it. You are a little cock and a sissy! Get out of the way and let someone else fuck my whore like a real guy!]

123456...8