Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOW JOINING BRIE ON CENTER STAGE FOR A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE, PLEASE WELCOME THE INCREDIBLE... VENUS!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday Afternoon, May 23rd -- DAY 8

Maggie was in the bucket seat, basking in the heat from the sunshine. She was wearing a light pink string bikini that didn't cover all that much. What it did cover was somewhat visible through the thin material. Her shapely breasts were putting a strain on the thin strands of the top. The bars in her nipples were making them jut out.

She had her long red hair pulled up in a ponytail, her mirrored sunglasses hiding the fire behind her green eyes, the result of the hard fucking that had literally ended just seconds before she got up to pick up the kids. Alex had deposited a second huge load into her tight cunt, and she hopped up and slipped on the thong that went with the top.

It was an unceremonious ending to a wonderful, playful, encounter that turned into a rather nasty two hours of outdoor fucking. They'd put a couple of beach towels on the thick, plush lawn and had at each other. She started to walk away in her black stilettos. Before she knew it, Alex was by her side in his smallish lace up swimsuit, tying the front closed as he went... his bulge prominent because of the style.

"Coming with?" she teased as she ran her hand along front.

"Driving you," he replied as he spanked her ass cheek, already pink from his hand print caused by repeated swats when he'd fucked her from behind.

He took her in the Mercedes, lowering the top. He drove barefoot, a pair of Wayfarers on as he cranked up the sound system. She made the selection from his Spotify account, playing the Foo Fighters Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace. She put the album on shuffle as the drove to the school.

There was a point she parted her thighs and showed him her mound. The cloth of the thong had soaked through, and she smiled. "I'm getting cum all over your seat, sweetie. You were really backed up."

"I'm never backed up with you around. But I always have more for you."

"One of the things I love about you. I'm making a mess though."

"It's leather. It'll be fine."

"I know. It just makes me feel sluttier pointing it out."

They got in line along the curb, the music up, but not nearly as loud as she'd had it when she was by herself a couple days before. She crossed her legs to cover her mood for when the kids arrived. They were watching for them, talking about what they might do for dinner, when she noticed movement in the distance out of the corner of her eye. It was the orange that drew her attention. It seemed Mrs. Cooper had put on a crossing guard sash to make herself feel more official.

She came marching over to the car, a determined look on her face. Maggie reached into her purse to retrieve her personal protection device just in case things escalated like the previous time. She doubted it would because she wasn't driving, it wasn't her vehicle, and Alex was with her.

She approached, and was shocked who she discovered. And what they were wearing. She ignored that Alex was only in swim trunks, and rather tight ones at that. Her eyes kept darting between him and Maggie, but she addressed the young woman that she had a personal beef with.

"That's not very proper attire for a school."

"I agree. I don't go to school. I graduated college a few years ago."

"You're at a school."

"I'm not going into the school. I'm just waiting outside it. I live on the beach."

"Still, I don't think it's appropriate for children."

"You're right. They'd never fit in it."

That made Alex snort. Mrs. Cooper gave him a glare. He returned with a grin. "How are you today, Amy. I take it you've met my executive secretary."

"Interesting. Does Christina know you're tooling around with your secretary in a bikini?"

"I'm not in the bikini. Maggie is. I'm wearing swim trunks. I have no idea if Christina knows what I'm doing with my tool or not."

That had Maggie snickering. Amy didn't find it as amusing. "I'm not trying to insinuate you're doing anything... you shouldn't. But being dressed like that with a subordinate is risky. "

"Good lord, will you listen to yourself, Amelia," Maggie groaned.

"My name is Amy."

"You're name is Amelia Cooper. To be precise, it's Ameila Estelle McCandless Walker Franklin Cooper. You're on your third marriage. The first two ended with accusations of infidelity on your part, which would appear to be true since you ended up marrying the man you cheated with in both instances. You have four kids with four men, one out of wedlock. You... "

"How the fuck do you know all of that about me!"

"Your first mistake was attempting to assault me the last time we talked. You put your hands on my door and your body inside my vehicle. That was a threatening act, and I had to take steps to protect myself just in case. That brings us to your second mistake. You should never piss off someone that has access to the legal system and knows how to use it."

"You got that right," Alex agreed.

"You have three traffic tickets in the last sixteen months. Four unpaid parking tickets. Here's an interesting one. Does the PTA know you're a kleptomaniac?"

"Wh... what?"

"You've been charged with shoplifting or stealing four times. As recently as last year, in fact. Should they be worried that being the treasurer, you have sticky fingers?"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" she snapped, actually reaching out and slapping Maggie.

The pretty redhead took it in stride. She'd been slapped harder than that during sex, just an hour or so before. She didn't even react to the sting.

"Huh. That struck a nerve. Makes me think you already have. I'm thinking an audit might be in order."

"FUCK OFF!" she yelled and went to strike her a second time.

Maggie caught her wrist with her hand, Amy's palm just inches from her face, and pulled her toward her. Being freakishly strong, she yanked her off balance. Amy stumbled and bent forward, her other hand landing on the top of the door to catch herself. Maggie's left hand raised the pepper spray and held it steady.

"Again Mrs. Cooper!" Tommy laughed, but this time with his new smartphone his hand. Sarah too. They both saw her by the car when they walked up, and decided to start filming based on the previous encounter. They actually caught the first slap.

Maggie looked at the kids and grinned. "I thought being your guardian meant I'm supposed protect you, and here you two are looking after me."

"We know what she did to you last time," Sarah said, still recording.

Maggie lowered the spray and let go of Amy's arm, who recoiled. "You're going to go into the school right now and tell them you resign from the PTA, and any other school committees you're a part of, or that video is going on social media tonight and I'll be filing assault charges on Monday. Am I clear?"

"I'm not resigning."

"You really want to test me, Amelia? I haven't even mentioned them looking into embezzlement."

"I haven't embezzled!"

"But you do steal things."

She looked at the kids holding up their cameras. There were more than just the Edwards children. The realization of what was happening sunk in. She held her hand up as of to hide her identity. Several kids followed her as she scurried toward the school. Tommy and Sarah got into the car.

"Hey pops," Tommy said casually.

"Hi daddy," Sarah smiled, giggling at Tommy's greeting, "You're home early."

"We had a great end to the week."

"So did we," Tommy chuckled. "That was cool. Do you think she's really going to quit?"

Alex went one step further. "She's probably pulling her kids out and going to find a new school system to put them in."

Maggie looked at the kids and grinned. "Thank you for catching that on your phones... but I didn't get them for you for that."

"Seemed like an emergency to us," Sarah replied.

"Okay. But don't make a habit of that."

Tommy shook his head. "I don't think she's going to do that again."

"Ha! You're right. Let's change the subject. That's behind us. Let's look ahead. What do we think we should do for dinner? Do you have any ideas?"

Alex shook his head that time. "We'll all talk about that at home," he said as he cranked up the music again. Then he put the car in gear and they sped off. He even squealed his tires at the stop sign. It was uncharacteristic for him, but everything happening in his life seemed to be. He was trying to keep the kids minds off the fact that their mother was still away. It had been an entire week, and he had no clue when she'd be back. Trying to make things fun and unpredictable was a response to not having answers if he was asked.

To that point, it was working. But a lot of that had to do with Maggie. She was making all of their lives easier. Her connection with the kids made them feel safe and loved. And for him personally, the sex between them was electric. He wasn't trying to replace his wife. He was operating under the idea that she was out fucking dozens of men. He'd seen the videos that proved it. He was simply taking advantage of Christina's generosity. After all, it was his wife that invited Maggie into their marriage.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Late Friday Night, May 23rd -- DAY 8

Ashley walked out of the bathroom and turned the corner, stopping at the end of the bed. Kalinda was sitting at the small table across the room, working on her laptop. She looked up over the screen, her mouth falling open.

"You did that... for me?' she said, actually getting a bit emotional.

Ashley had told her she was going to freshen up. The two were still sexually charged from their first full shift at the strip club, not to mention being wired from the cocaine they'd been snorting most of the time there. They'd had the good sense to pace themselves, not taking that much. And each of them had only been with five men in their eight hours there, which paled in comparison to a lot of the other dancers. But they'd brought the house down with their on stage performances, and that helped a lot of those other dancers be able to take advantage of what they did. Watching live lesbian action turned guys on, and they didn't want to wait to fuck. So they'd grab a girl making the rounds through the crowded room and lead them to the VIP area. It was backward to how the process usually worked, but those special rooms were packed all night.

It had started with Christina joining Ashley on stage. It came as a surprise to those watching, but it was met with thunderous approval when they came to realize they were actually having sex. Ashley ate Christina like she had backstage, only with more aggression. When Christina came, it set that stage for the rest of the night.

That happened with the very next set. With Kalinda implying that she wanted to hook up with Brandi after work, and Brandi having to politely decline because she and Christina already had plans, the two of them walked out on stage together. DJ had introduced Brandi, and had to adlib a quick addition to include Okoye. The two of them did a striptease performance at the same time, and then ended up at the very end of the stage together in front of men leering stage side. There, the started kissing, and it turned into a rollicking 69 on the floor.

They switched partners the next time they were due up in the rotation. Brandi went out with Ashley, and then Christina followed with Kalinda. For the two that had been working there a few days, it was a welcome change of pace. They'd almost exclusively been getting fucked on their naughty Las Vegas getaway, the notable exception being their joint encounter with Alice, the huge black lesbian that sat on their faces and then used them like ragdolls along with her equally large three hundred pound twin brother Marvin. It was an experience they were both happy to have put behind them.

For the two newbies at the club, it was almost too good to be true. They'd figured it might take a couple of days to make a connection and find a way to get close to the two of them. Especially when they got their work schedule and discovered Christina and Brandi were only going to work half shifts for the foreseeable future. It became all the more important to establish a relationship with them when it became clear that the two of them might not be coming back to California for at least a couple more weeks. That is if their availability at the strip club and on the escort site was accurate. They had no choice but to move forward operating under that belief.

Christina and Brandi eventually left, heading back to the hotel to get ready for their engagement that night with another group of men paying for a 'nude modeling' experience. It was going to be a much smaller group, just four men in total. They were asking for a lesbian interaction, followed by a group sex scene.

They couldn't tell Kalinda and Ashley what they were doing. There was a trust factor involved. While they'd obviously hit it off, they'd known each other less than four hours. Brandi wasn't going to jeopardize her master plan because of sex, no matter how incredible what they'd done with the sexy dancers on stage had been.

It didn't matter. Kalinda and Ashley knew what they were up to. They didn't know the details, nor did they really need them. They had enough info to move forward. And they'd been able to establish what they felt was a bond of sorts. The sex on stage wasn't simulated or faked. It was all real, and it was powerful.

With them having three more hours to kill at the club after they left, Kalinda convinced Ashley that it would be in their best interest to continue with the precedent they'd just set. They were still there. They'd been involved with women on stage. That shouldn't stop with their original partners taking off. Kalinda searched in her go bag, pulling out a thick, double-headed rubber dildo that was two-foot long. She usually used it on herself at home alone, bending it in half like a horseshoe, sticking one end in her pussy and the other in her ass. She'd brought it with her on a whim, along with a few other toys. Holding it up in front of Ashley, she flashed a wicked smile.

They toyed with it during their dance set, passing it back and forth. They had an impromptu contest to see who could take the most down their throat. One would do it and reach a point, marking it with their fingers at their lips. Then the other would try and top that mark. They made a game of it, knowing they could take more at the start. They wanted to make it seem like they were one-upping each other. Toward the end that was the case, Ashley eventually winning. Probably because she was more experienced with cocks than Kalinda, who had been more into women than men until she'd hooked up with Billy. She knew her life was about to change drastically because of him and what they shared together both at and away from work.

When the set ended, Ashley pushed Kalinda to the floor, taking charge. It was out of character for both of them. Ashley was more comfortable in a submissive role in almost every sexual aspect. Kalinda was dominant when she was with women. But the roles reversed. Kalinda was on her back, and Ashley was ramming her pussy with the huge dildo, feeding her more and more.

It helped that Kalinda was now in a romantic relationship with a man that possessed a cock that was literally a foot long. Actually a little longer. Ashley was testing the depth she could shove that rubber phallus. Kalinda had never had more than nine inches of it inside her pussy before, but that was because a lot of the length would be lost when it was doubled over to stick the other end in her ass. With Ashley at the controls, so to speak, she ended up with almost fifteen inches stuffed up her cunt.

Once she made her cum, Ashley pulled in out, but just to the halfway point. Then she showed off, leaning down and taking the other head of it in her mouth. Seconds later she was deep throating that half, her lips pressing against those of Kalinda's pussy. The cheer of the crowd was deafening as they did that for a bit. Ashley was coating it with her saliva, and once she was satisfied, she pulled off and made Kalinda get on all fours. They spent the rest of their extended stage time fucking the dildo together, there asses slamming into each other as they rode it. The sight of the two of them had seven men finding a dancer working the room and taking them for a private fuck disguised as a lap dance.

With that public encounter in mind, the two were still feeling amorous when they made they way back to their motel room. They'd been fucked twice each after they shared the stage, and that had them amped up. Kalinda assumed they might pick up where they left off. Ashley must have had other ideas. She'd made that comment about freshening up, and returned from the bathroom a different woman. She was softer. Alluring. She was dolled up for an intimate encounter.

Her makeup was redone. No longer slutty, she'd transformed herself into a sensual goddess. She was wearing a pink negligee, standing barefoot. Her entire vibe was that of a lover, wanting to seductively entice her partner. And it worked.

"Of course I did this for you," she smiled nervously, hoping she'd hit the mark she was shooting for.

"You're beautiful, Brie."

"Thank you," she said as she crawled onto the mattress, dropping onto her side into a sexy feline pose. Playing with her nipples through the fabric of the coverup, she made eye contact. They were smoldering, the desire in them making Kalinda wet. "Care to join me, Okoye?"

Logging off, she stood and took off her top. "I should go clean up first."

"Don't. Please."

"Really? I reek of... well, you know."

"That's how I want you. Please. I love the idea of you getting off work and coming home to me like that."

"Is this some kind of lesbian domestic fantasy?"

"Perhaps. You have to admit, it was different for you that I took charge on stage, right?"

"It only seemed fair. You won the cocksucking contest."

"Yes. And I love that you let me have that. But I want to know what it's like to be with the real you."

"Didn't we do that before we went to the club? We've had sex like five times already."

"I'm going to be the real me, too, Okoye."

"What's that mean?"

"Submissive. I'm giving myself to you. Totally."

"Are you expecting something bondage related?"

"Definitely not. I'm expecting you not to hold back like you have been."

"Huh. You could tell that, could you."

"Yes. Which means I couldn't let go. I'm giving myself to you so I can do that. Please."

"Okay, Brie," she winked.

It was interesting that they were maintaining their stage personas while being true to themselves in their lovemaking. It was important to solidify them in order to sell the illusion to Brandi and Christina. They needed to live and breathe who they were pretending to be. So it was that they refused to break character.

When they took a break, Ashley panting from the climax Kalinda had ripped from her loins, they came back to the reality they were in the midst of. It was hard not to be reminded of it considering the drab, dank room they were sharing.

Kalinda was holding her, softly stroking her cheek with the back of her fingers. They'd kiss, and then part, looking into each other's eyes. Ashley was the one that broke the silence.

"We've got to get Christina away from her."

"I know. The good news is I think we made a breakthrough tonight... a lot sooner than we thought we would."

"What makes you say that?"

"They've both changed their availability for Monday night on the escort site. They've blocked it on their calendars."

"Well yeah, that seems like good news. But I think we should go with plan C."

"Really? Why?"

"She's using, Okoye."

"Ha! So are we."

1...345678